Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2018 #1
LinderisaGreatMan

Default Excellent article on the Vietnam war: the SOLE purpose was to exterminate whites

https://odinia.org/genocide-proxy-wa...-military-men/

Quote:
After looking into it a bit I have realized the true horror of it, what the actual purpose of this war was. Some have suggested that the aim of the Vietnam War was to destroy the nations in the region so as to make them easier to take over for the bankers, and I am sure that that is true as well, but I do not think it was the main purpose. I believe that the the Vietnam War was contrived almost solely for the purpose of distracting and killing White American men so as to enable Communist Jews to take over America more completely in their absence, and also as a part of a larger effort to exterminate the White race.
think about it, what was going on whilst all those DRAFTED young white men were over in Vietnam up to their necks in mud and having bullets shot at their faces?

the communists were staging a massive insurrection. the war was to send them to the other side of the world....so they could not defend their own country.

and now we are being suckered into it again, history repeating itself.

And of course if 1.5 million yellow goys died too, that was an extra bonus

Old April 13th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

Two jew-engineered World Wars also did a pretty good job of exterminating millions of White people.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 13th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Two jew-engineered World Wars also did a pretty good job of exterminating millions of White people.
True. Millions. The problem with Vietnam why it lasted so long is because it was a ground war against gooks in a jungle. Hard to win a war like that against natives who know the terrain more and are brutal towards human life. Same way with the Japs.

The problem is if you did use a small nuclear strike on Hanoi for example you could have trigger an all out world war with Russia having Nukes and deciding to backup the communist country.

My dad told me how the Koreans who fought with them would cut the balls off the dead vietcongs and show them in their mouths.

Asians are brutal towards living things in general, especially during war. Unlike a German solider for example that has integrity.

Old April 13th, 2018 #4
Robbie Key

It's a theory as plausible as any else. The 'muh communism' argument never really made much sense to me. There was this idea of a domino effect, but I don't know. Seems kind of thin either way.

What we do know is that we got 50 000 dead Americans and a whole generation of men hurt by a tremendously brutal war. They were in the jungles, with all that entails of snakes, spiders, insects - all of it. The mental pressure in an environment like that must've been extremely hard. One thing to fight in Europe, it is after all pretty straight forward in terms of the climate and so on. Vietnam is something entirely different.

Old April 13th, 2018 #5
Ironguard1940

Default Whites fighting for their lands and race is the only good war

Yes, Vietnam was an unnecessary, stupid war in which 58,000, mostly White men, were killed and many more wounded. Almost every war the kwa has engaged in was fought for the worst and stupidest reasons. Even our own Civil War was totally unnecessary as that could have easily been avoided with negotiations and compensation for slave owners while returning the obsolete farm equipment back to afreaka. The only war Whites need is the one for our race and land where all nonwhites are locked out of. When that does happen, the muds will starve and die off by the billions.

Old April 13th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Yes, Vietnam was an unnecessary, stupid war in which 58,000, mostly White men, were killed and many more wounded. Almost every war the kwa has engaged in was fought for the worst and stupidest reasons. Even our own Civil War was totally unnecessary as that could have easily been avoided with negotiations and compensation for slave owners while returning the obsolete farm equipment back to afreaka. The only war Whites need is the one for our race and land where all nonwhites are locked out of. When that does happen, the muds will starve and die off by the billions.
I have to wonder if Lincoln got his wish and almost all the niggers were sent back. What would it be like today in the KWA? It would be less crowded for one thing. Less blue niggers as well.

Old April 15th, 2018 #7
Donncha Dennis

Vietnam what a mess but some interesting geopolitical events came out from it as we are seeing the same thing as America slowly pulls out of middle east the same dynamics are being put into play. I guess wiping out orientals and keeping the fighting in asia was better then fighting in Europe after a world war. Not to say the entire war was a retarded move to begin with.

Some interesting things came out of it though. Veterans and Volunteers for Vietnam https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/87404905/
Guy named Bart Bonner was gathering americans to go back to Vietnam and fight under the confederate flag, had a few hundred soldiers ready to go and was getting some backing by ross perot. He claimed he could have organized thousands of veterans to go back to Vietnam and finish the fight also seems to have had some racial undertones as he said the us government has no honor in its word and they would prefer to fight under the confederate flag, im sure no non whites would have went in that outfit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crippled_Eagles

again americans who fought in vietnam hundreds joined in the Rhodesian bush war at least we can say some americans went to truly fight communism in a true conflict not staged and set up for stupid reasons by their own government. Hats off to the crippled eagles.

Old April 15th, 2018 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Vietnam what a mess but some interesting geopolitical events came out from it as we are seeing the same thing as America slowly pulls out of middle east the same dynamics are being put into play. I guess wiping out orientals and keeping the fighting in asia was better then fighting in Europe after a world war. Not to say the entire war was a retarded move to begin with.

Some interesting things came out of it though. Veterans and Volunteers for Vietnam https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/87404905/
Guy named Bart Bonner was gathering americans to go back to Vietnam and fight under the confederate flag, had a few hundred soldiers ready to go and was getting some backing by ross perot. He claimed he could have organized thousands of veterans to go back to Vietnam and finish the fight also seems to have had some racial undertones as he said the us government has no honor in its word and they would prefer to fight under the confederate flag, im sure no non whites would have went in that outfit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crippled_Eagles

again americans who fought in vietnam hundreds joined in the Rhodesian bush war at least we can say some americans went to truly fight communism in a true conflict not staged and set up for stupid reasons by their own government. Hats off to the crippled eagles.
The KWA always seems to have this problem. Same thing in Iraq. They just get up and leave without getting much done. Iraq is still a shit hole today.

I don't think Iraq will ever change. It's been a shithole for many years and removing Saddam doesn't change a thing.

When you're dealing with non whites it really doesn't matter if you remove the head nigger. The person is still a mud.

Yes, Saddam was a nutbag, especially his sons. We should have just left him be and let them live in their own shithole. I don't give a damn he was imprisoning his people or ruled with an iron fist. It's not our problem.

KWA shouldn't have helped Iraq back in the 80s and armed them.

Things would be much better right now if Iran won that war. Iran is one of the only civilized Middle Eastern countries.

Old April 15th, 2018 #9
littlefieldjohn

Maybe we ended up in Vietnam because of the false history of "World War 2." "Sole purpose to exterminate whites"= delusionary or perhaps deliberate bs. The US was protecting its friends, many of which ended up as coming here, while the jews successfully staged what Hitler termed "revolutionary defeatism" for the sake of marxist ideology. Fuck you , Nixon created a wedge with his reapproachment with China, and it all ended up a Jew media game. but with 50,000 dead Americans.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; April 15th, 2018 at 05:25 PM.

Old April 15th, 2018 #10
littlefieldjohn

Vietnam was an honest if naive expression of Whites trying protecting their overseas interests, which is why the communist jew violently opposed it and openly promoted the other side. The jew-promoted "civil rights' internal anarchy was indeed part of the same deal. A short 20 years after the jew was bailed out.

Afghanistan Iraq, Libya, Syria ... total phony and criminal wars for Israel ... where is the anti war "journalism" now?: What a contrast.

They were and are jews , but all they accomplish is a lot of misinformation ignorance, swallowed by dumbed down Americans and prolonged wars.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; April 15th, 2018 at 05:19 PM.

Old April 15th, 2018 #11
Donncha Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Vietnam was an honest if naive expression of Whites trying protecting their overseas interests, which is why the communist jew violently opposed it and openly promoted the other side. Afghanistan Iraq, Libya, Syria ... total phony and criminal wars for Israel ... where is the anti war "journalism" now?: Oy, what a contrast. They were traitors, but all they accomplished was a lot of misinformation ignorance and a prolonged war with needless death, which they love. Truth wins in the long run.

Old April 15th, 2018 #12
Erik T. White

As the Nam was winding down, I shall NEVER forget a headline in a Deep South newspaper which read something like "How Will The American Economy Cope Without The Viet Nam War??"

There were signs on the undergrad campuses "War Is Good For Business: Invest Your Son" and they even remained in the town where I went to med school.

I'm sure the newspaper was owned by shithead ratfaced jews. They love to try to instill as much fear as possible into the goyim.

DAMN THEM ALL!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old April 15th, 2018 #13
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
As the Nam was winding down, I shall NEVER forget a headline in a Deep South newspaper which read something like "How Will The American Economy Cope Without The Viet Nam War??"

There were signs on the undergrad campuses "War Is Good For Business: Invest Your Son" and they even remained in the town where I went to med school.

I'm sure the newspaper was owned by shithead ratfaced jews. They love to try to instill as much fear as possible into the goyim.

DAMN THEM ALL!!!!

14/88

Erik
Indeed. Imagine if the jew power had been around to announce "Peace Now!!!" while Whites acquired California from Mexico I'm just sick of the bullshit apologists.

Old April 16th, 2018 #14
LinderisaGreatMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

DAMN THEM ALL!!!!

14/88

Erik
when Clinton made drastic cuts to the military it was the greatest economic boom in global history. believe it or not when the US military isn't blowing up other countries, it's good for everyone. it's actually good for us. when Iraq was pumping out 6 million barrels of oil the price was dropping through the floor, gas was 70 cents a gallon. so they imposed food sanctions on them and killed 3 million Iraqis.

same with every other sector of the economy. If Bangladesh is not destroyed by the US military, and becomes rich, builds an industrial infrastructure, they can make shit to sell us dirt cheap.

Thread