VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 25th, 2018 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Beaner N.M. basketball coach Dominick Baca facing felony charges for sex with underage students

"Dominick Baca, an assistant basketball coach at Pecos High in New Mexico is facing a trio of felonies after allegedly having sex with two students, one of whom was 14 at the time.

According to a release from the New Mexico State Police, Baca, 29, was arrested Tuesday at his home.

Baca is believed to have had a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old last February, and a 17-year-old earlier this year. Aside from engaging in sexual acts with the students, Baca is alleged to have sent them lewd messages and pictures."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...cid=spartandhp

Old April 25th, 2018 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Death to all pedophiles

There is only one proper punishment for pedophiles-DEATH. How is as painful as possible. When is immediately.

Old April 25th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
There is only one proper punishment for pedophiles-DEATH. How is as painful as possible. When is immediately.
Some advocate scaphism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

I rather like putting it into a vat of water, chained well, and adding small amounts of sulfuric or hydrochloric acid to the water, draining off the water as the acid is added. It can watch its skin slough off.

I got scorned on Censorfront because I'm a retired doctor, with even the "moderators" jumping on me saying that a doctor shouldn't be so cruel.
I simply responded that perps are often horiffically cruel to victims, and I submitted that the punishment should fit the crime. I still got chided by those infantile little people!!!

14/88

Erik

Thread