Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Archaeology & Anthropology
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Apart from jews and negroes . . which race do you dislike the most ?
Muslims 1 25.00%
Asians 1 25.00%
'Latin-Americans' ( Mestizos ) 1 25.00%
Australian Aborigines 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 28th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Apart from Negroes and jews . . which race do you dislike the most ?

See poll title . .

Disclaimer : Jews and negroes seem to be the No. 1 detest-objects in our movement ( for obvious reasons . . ) , this is why I excluded them . .

. . which race . . ?

. . for me : Muslims ( the reason I listed them as 'race' is because most of them are Middle Eastern looking ( also Turks ) ) . .

They are hideous people . . Unfortunately nowadays Europe is full of them . . .

My own opinion concerning other races . .

Jews : ( for obvious reasons . .)

Negroes . . you can say about the groids what you want but at least they were never expansive . . They stayed in Africa until the NWO foisted them upon us . . Otherwise , they are savages though and do not belong into the West . . I dedicated a whole thread on them here . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550793

Asians . . I detest them . . They are historically one of the biggest opponents of the Aryan race . . The pity is that today many Westerners kind of sympathize with supposed 'positive' stuff from Asia . . Also , at a time , many of them embraced Communism . .

Mestzios . . . don't really have that much experiences with them since I'm not American (and they are a problem in the USA ) but , like all mongrelized peoples they are vicious . . So . .

Australian Abos . . sure among the most primitive races out there . . I heard they have a high crime rate in Australia since Europeans built a state there . .

So . . how's it for you . .?

Thread