VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 16th, 2019 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Oy Veh! Alabama Commits Political and Moral Heresy by Doing the Unthinkable and Creating a Really Tough Anti-Abortion Law, or, Reversing Soviet-Style Abortion Law

Leftists have a Holy Grail of sorts: the federally-created “right” to an abortion. It’s their favorite thing! That abortion “right” was created by the then-left-wing U.S. Supreme Court in 1973 and the decision is known as Roe v. Wade. Anyone who even thinks about overturning the bogus, unconstitutional Roe v. Wade ruling is committing political and moral heresy, but make no mistake, Alabama is hoping that this law will be challenged all the way to the Supreme Court, thereby hopefully overturning Roe [1].

Feminists gained enormous power from legalized abortion. After all, how can a woman have a “career” with kids to look after? Right. She can’t.

“The (Alabama) law will make nearly all abortions in the state illegal and make performing one a felony, punishable by up to 99 years or life in prison unless the mother’s health is at risk, with no exceptions for women impregnated by rape or incest.”

Of great interest here: “In 1920, (the) Russian Soviet Republic became the first country in the world to allow abortion in all circumstances…” — Wikipedia. (Note: Jews built the Soviet Union; how ironic that America not only adopted Soviet-style abortion laws, but it also adopted Soviet-style divorce laws, i.e., “no-fault divorce”).

[Article].

[1] the Roe v. Wade decision was not based on constitutional law, which is why the Left is so nervous about it being overturned

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old May 16th, 2019 #2
Breanna
Eternal Glory

It's about women wanting to flee from their responsibilities we have the equipment needed for replenishing the folk and we have a responsibility to use it. I think its a good time for white men to also quit their responsibilities towards their nations as their nations are hostile to them. Honestly like how white women have the equipment for continuing the folk white men have the equipment (brains and brawn) for doing all the work needed to keep the system running. I think it's high time for white men to stop working for the system, just drop out of employment and put yourself to work doing things for free or for trades with your neighbours other white men doing the same. With zero income you don't have to pay any taxes I believe aside from property taxes which in rural areas are minimal. We live near the woods in the middle of nowhere lots of people have no jobs but get by all the same you can even pay the mechanic or the plumber in wild game or in chopped wood instead of cash. Imagine if every white man did this, just working for free or for trades with his neighbour instead of for the system the fruit of his labour and his time going to enrich the people that enslave us. Why should white men have to support a bunch of evil babykillers why should a white man have to support any woman besides his own women/relatives that he is directly responsible for? Maybe in the past when women were doing their duty you might be able to make an argument for pooling funds more communally at the state level with taxes and benefits and social programs but now when one side so vocally rejects and abdicates on their duty why should the other sex not do the same?

On the one hand this law makes me so happy for America that you guys actually have the nerve to put through a law like this (our politicians don't), you still have some virtue and some resolve to stand up to the baby killers! But on the other hand I hope these new laws don't just lead to an explosion in black births as I know you have the negro problem down in the USA. The stupid leftists who call us conspiracy theorists now have their wild conspiracy theory that the reason the right wants to ban abortion is so that people will stay poor and keep voting conservative like that makes any sense. You are not entitled to kill your baby! Your baby is a person and when you had sex you made the decision to possibly create a person! The purpose of sex is not creating tingly feelings its reproduction! What on earth can be more evil than killing your own baby, ripping them from their mothers womb, then turning around and saying we need infinity immigrants to pay boomers pensions? Every time one of these leftists tries to take the sanctimonious moral high ground about humanitarianism remember that they are completely obsessed with killing unborn babies! Pigs who think the pinnacle of life is buying consumer items and getting attention but a baby would just get in the way of that. They want women to have zero responsibility you see how they attack conservatives saying "well you don't really care about children if you did you would pay for womens children with more social programs" no we can care about children without having to be 100% responsible for them. You created the child - you are responsible for them. You are responsible for not murdering them and you are responsible for providing for them, not us. And if we tried to satisfy this demand by taxing the childless more in order to redistribute money to families with children you would see the feminists complaining about that being discriminatory against women too there's just no way to satisfy the endless demands of feminists so we may as well not even try to anymore and just do what we know is right while ignoring their nagging.

Last edited by Breanna; May 16th, 2019 at 12:26 PM.

Old May 17th, 2019 #3
jaekel

I favor abortion. It's all or nothing.
In a perfect setting, non whites should have free abortion.
From the religious angle, aren't infants automatically let into heaven?

Old May 17th, 2019 #4
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
From the religious angle, aren't infants automatically let into heaven?
"Fundamentalist" Catholics believe you have to be baptized to remove original sin. So, you have to be born long enough to be baptized in order to get into heaven. I assume it's the same with Baptists? IDK. Although, I have no idea why God, if he exists, would care whether or not someone poured water over your head.

Old May 18th, 2019 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
"Fundamentalist" Catholics believe you have to be baptized to remove original sin. So, you have to be born long enough to be baptized in order to get into heaven. I assume it's the same with Baptists? IDK. Although, I have no idea why God, if he exists, would care whether or not someone poured water over your head.
For information, the Baptists have an "age of accountability" set at age eight years. Prior to that age, a child or infant is guaranteed Heaven. I never got an explanation about why the age was set at eight.

Old May 18th, 2019 #6
Gladiatrix

Default Bring on the Kalergi Plan, ZOG style.

"...with no exceptions for women impregnated by rape..."

Yes, sic those bucks on the white women. Jews can't replace you fast enough.

I heard on talk radio that 65% of abortions in that state are done on negresses, so that keeps their numbers down.

Old May 18th, 2019 #7
Stronza

I heard on talk radio that 65% of abortions in that state are done on negresses, so that keeps their numbers down.

I have been following the prolife/antiabortion stuff for years, even before internet. To sum up: the prolifers do bigtime weepin' and wailin' over all those po' black wimmin getting abortions, supposedly talked into it. They make it sound like it is a terrible calamity, much worse than white women getting them.

Old May 18th, 2019 #8
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post

I have been following the prolife/antiabortion stuff for years, even before internet. To sum up: the prolifers do bigtime weepin' and wailin' over all those po' black wimmin getting abortions, supposedly talked into it. They make it sound like it is a terrible calamity, much worse than white women getting them.
Yes, they do.

"Non-Hispanic black women made up the largest group of women who obtained abortions in New York City, accounting for 39 percent of reported abortions. Hispanic women made up the second-largest racial category at 28 percent of abortions, and white women made up 15 percent of the abortions reported in the city."

https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/21/...new-york-city/

Personally, I only would feel justified getting one if I had been raped, if my life or health were at serious risk from the pregnancy, or if there was something seriously wrong with the fetus. However, as I don't like government dictates, I leave it up to others what they choose, so I am pro-choice.

Old May 18th, 2019 #9
Dan Hadaway

As far as I'm aware, where blacks are in large numbers, are places that are liberal/jew strongholds, like NYC. I can only assume that these places are also where the large amount of black abortions take place. Conversely, where blacks exist in large numbers in red areas, I'm just guessing here, aren't places where they're getting abortions. I say this because they're probably more Christian, and say what you want about Christians, they are the most vocal anti-abortion people. I suppose I'd need statistics to back up this theory.

The point being, that less abortions means more irresponsible niggers to make life hell for all the stupid kikes and liberals who want to live near them.

Old May 18th, 2019 #10
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Personally, I only would feel justified getting one if I had been raped, if my life or health were at serious risk from the pregnancy, or if there was something seriously wrong with the fetus. However, as I don't like government dictates, I leave it up to others what they choose, so I am pro-choice.
There's a such thing as the morning after pill. I think a lot of people forget this. If you're raped, it would seem logical to take one. I can't imagine the side effects are worse than that of an abortion.

Old May 18th, 2019 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down again, wtf

Quote:
Yes, they do.

"Non-Hispanic black women made up the largest group of women who obtained abortions in New York City, accounting for 39 percent of reported abortions. Hispanic women made up the second-largest racial category at 28 percent of abortions, and white women made up 15 percent of the abortions reported in the city."

https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/21/...new-york-city/
What do stats about NYC have to do with Alabama? Have you ever been to NYC? How about Alabama? Different as day and night knucklehead.
Quote:
Why do ya think you would get pregnant from a rape if you never did from having the dick put to you during consensual sex on and off for 30 years?

You are a fucking idiot, next we will have 25,000 posts of drooling stupidity filling the pages of our forum here like they have from you on stormfront.

Old May 19th, 2019 #12
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:

However, as I don't like government dictates, I leave it up to others what they choose, so I am pro-choice.
It's never ok to let healthy white babies be murdered in the womb. They are the future of our people. White children are what we are fighting for, without them what is the point of anything? Without them this struggle does not even matter. So I don't think someone who can turn a blind eye to the murder of white children just to satisfy women's "right" to "choose" can be considered pro-white!!!

Old May 19th, 2019 #13
Dan Hadaway

https://www.democracynow.org/2019/5/...ctor_who_could

Quote:
We speak with Dr. Yashica Robinson, the medical director of the Alabama Women’s Center for Reproductive Alternatives, one of only three clinics left in the state that offer patients abortion services. She is one of only two abortion providers living and working in Alabama. Under the new Alabama law, she could spend the rest of her life in prison for doing her job.
She must be overworked if what they say about the rates of niggers being aborted is true.

Old May 19th, 2019 #14
Crowe

55% of aborted babies are Black and Hispanic

Non-Whites are aborting a considerably higher % of their potential population than we are. If you factor in population %s.

Then you gotta consider, how many of those White women getting abortions are pregnant with a White baby? I'd say a decent chunk of those are non-White babies.

Couldn't give a fuck less about the religious angle. Team White wins by abortion remaining legal in the current environment. It's not like we can just wave our hands and decide that White babies can't be aborted, and only non-Whites can get abortions. I'd rather abortion be legal across the board, than illegal across the board.

Thread