Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2018 #1
Hadding

Default Tools for Combating Dinesh D'Souza and his Braindead Supporters

I would like to see these nuggets of truth propagated wherever Dinesh D'Souza's malarkey is being promoted. Send them by email, Twitter, Facebook, whatever.

Some of these are about debunking his pretense that the Democratic and Republican parties have always been what they are today. Some of them are about combating his attempt to santitize the GOP of any hint of racism. Some of them are attacks on his credibility, by showing specific lies that he told. Some of them are meant to show that he is out of step with Trump and his supporters.

Last edited by Hadding; August 10th, 2018 at 11:06 AM.

Old August 5th, 2018 #2
Hadding

From a follower on Twitter: "Hadding, I've been disseminating your memes. These memes are making Republicans quite uncomfortable.""

Old August 6th, 2018 #3
Crowe

We're not going to win anything that isn't 100% jew approved, by putting wind in the Republican Party's sails.

All Dinesh is doing, is giving White Conservative geldings a way out of being racist. I want them to feel uncomfortable. It might spark a spontaneous testicular regrowth. And Dinesh is just giving them masturbatory material.

Dinesh belongs in a kebob shop, with other coolies. Is that racist enough to irritate conservative sensibilities?

Old August 6th, 2018 #4
Hadding

In November 2017 I accused Dinesh D'Souza of telling half-truths and he challenged me. I said, you say that "progressives" promoted eugenic sterilization while leaving out that most of those "progressives" were Republicans.

A month later, with me constantly harrying him (as a badger in my badger-hole), he admitted that SOME "progressives" who promoted eugenic sterilization were Republicans.

Now he's back to pretending that only Democrats supported eugenic sterilization. It's part of his argument for calling Richard Spencer a Democrat.

Last edited by Hadding; August 6th, 2018 at 11:48 PM.

Old August 9th, 2018 #5
Hadding

Hit Dinesh D'Souza on his Most Vulnerable Points

The historical narrative that Dinesh D'Souza has been peddling since 2015 is wrong in its general outlines -- pretending, for example, that Democratic and Republican parties are exactly the same today as 150 years ago -- and in a great number of its details. This is necessarily the case, because D'Souza's technique of taking some anti-American or anti-White historical accusation promoted by Marxists and twisting it around so that it is only applicable to Democrats, inherently requires omissions and distortions.

Conservative American White people feel browbeaten with accusations of wrongdoing against other races. They have been browbeaten for many decades. The proper response to this is a kind of historical revisionism that will put them on a firm foundation to reject being browbeaten. Facts can be questioned, context can be added that changes the meaning of the facts presented, and even the value-judgments about certain actions can be rejected.

The appeal of Dinesh D'Souza's work is that it supplies a balm for the distress of being browbeaten, but his approach is completely wrong. The problems with D'Souza's historical revisionism are (1) that it is very superficial and untenable, and (2) that it maintains leftist accusations and value-judgments that keep White people trapped in the box where they must struggle to "prove" that they are not fascist, not nazi, and not racist. Moreover, it teaches White people to affirm the Judaeo-Marxist value-judgments associated with those labels. From a White perspective, the escape that Dinesh D'Souza offers gives only temporary relief and is ultimately a trap.

This has to be stopped.

Anyone who actually finds D'Souza's narrative convincing cannot be generally well informed about the broad outlines of American history. Consequently, the approach for deprogramming such people should cannot be about broad outlines; it must focus on specific, finite claims. That is what I am presenting here, a list of specific, finite claims where D'Souza is clearly taking liberties.

This is somewhat expanded from a list that I compiled for a local talk-show host who was going to interview Dinesh D'Souza and was obviously clueless. (I do not normally use the word nazi except with some irony: I use it here because it is the word that the kinds of people being addressed would normally use.) I hope that others also will make use of this list of arguments. Send it to anyone in media who is discussing D'Souza or about to interview him. As of right now, he is still promoting his new stupid movie. So, here is an activity for you. Copy, paste, and send.

Old August 12th, 2018 #6
Hadding

Old August 12th, 2018 #7
Werner Freitag
White SuperMacist™

I liked the comments, pretty red-pilled.

It's good that people on the right are getting the real message.

Last edited by Werner Freitag; August 12th, 2018 at 08:05 PM.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #8
James Gregory

Default The Asian-Indians don't like Dinesh D'Souza

Most of the Asian Indians I meet are real shitheads. But when it comes time to try to talk them into accepting some American ideals, they turn into bigger shitheads as well as Commies. According to the National Geographic Magazine, fully 60% of all Asian Indians walk out of their homes and hovels every morning and shit on the ground. The Ganges River is a sewer. So, why are the Indians so in love with coming to America? To get away from Indian which they have destroyed. If I could ship everyone of them back, I would ... except for Dinesh D'Souza.

I tend to look at the Big Picture, not at the little details dredged up from history (although such details are important to a total understanding of the problems facing our people and our countries.)

Dinesh D'Souza gave one of the all-time greatest speeches just before the Clinton-Trump debate.

The Deadly Enemy of the Ordinary Man: The Democratic Party

It has been commented on in the subtitles by the Cosmic Wheel Association, so some of you who are confused about priorities, might find this method of use. Why make static pictures when a running-commentary does the job better?

There are many races which have suffered from the depredations of the Jews. I favor teaching these races that the Jews are not and never have been their friends. So, when an Indian intellect like Dinesh D'Souza discusses these problems, why get so picky about the historical details when it is the Present Time Period that is important regardless of whether or whether not the definitions of earlier days are still valid.

I like this speech. More Americans should see it along with the anti-Jew comments in the subtitles.

Thread