VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2021 #21
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Glad to see the black pills wore off.

BTW: What nigger are you referring to, the guy that killed Babbitt?
Thank you Larry. The black pills didn't wear off, but they are like Oreos, white in the middle. Yes the nigger cop who shot Ashli Babbit, Eugene Goodman.

What I found after the black pills was this; a timeless coldness in me for my enemies. I was watching some mafia show and they were talking about how the mafia was stronger than anything in your life. That is how I feel about my race.

Over these last few days, I have felt the enlightenment of detachment. There was never any solution except for the total eradication of our enemies, internal and external. People who I called friends have shown how programmed and evil they are, how they stand against my people, and ally themselves with the jew and jew mindset.

I have finally accepted that our own race needs a cleaning badly. I have finally accepted that this slave religion of christinsanity needs to be banned under penalty of law and it's followers allowed to go to heaven to be with their beloved god. The same goes for Islam.

I have finally accepted that women cannot have the same rights as men as our roles are different, and we lose nothing, and gain much by limiting women's voting rights (limited possibly to only women who have produced white children within the confines of marriage). If women want to go vote, leave and go live with your beloved as you were only going to vote against our interests anyway.

I always knew that we needed to rid our lands of the dark masses and the jew, but finally accepted that we cannot even share this planet with these creatures. The yellow man, possibly, but everything darker than Italians must go.

I have also accepted there is no law in this country and there has been no law since before I was born. The existence of jews, muslims and non-whites in our land, and no way to voice our desires, no way to have our will be exercised in this matter, and no votes taken in this very important matter ever, means there is no law. This goes double for legalizing race mixing.

What I have learned most is how people go to war with their own people. I have never seen such duplicity, lying, hypocrisy, and gleeful evil as I have seen from liberal white people crowing over the results of the obvious fake election. I mean we have sub-human white hating niggers counting votes? Already that invalidates the election. I can see why there is internecine wars, faggots like the liberals cause problems for normal people, and at some point enough is enough.

I accept all the ways I have been cheated out of the society and it's benefits which were rightfully mine by virtue of the hard work of my ancestors who went before, all because a bunch of passive christian faggots wanted to be nice and selfishly have bigger mansions in heaven (these fucks are always obsessed with houses and lawns), so they gave my county to non whites, jews and degenerates.

I have accepted that I feel nothing for my enemies and can't wait for things to go hot. There needs to be a culling of the herd of my people, and our women put back into subservience. (We gave those bitches a chance and they betrayed us and became whores and race mixers at the drop of a hat.)

I accept I may never reach the goals I have because of circumstances outside of my control, and that I will help my people do what needs to be done when the time comes, and remind the world why there is a term called white supremacy.

Note: the reason i am posting here is only because the one other site I do agree with, DS, has a retard tier hard on for christianity, which is the cause of all of our problems today. If we slew the jews and non whites instead of trying to convert them, we would not have the problems we have today. Really, none of the christian bullshit ever really mattered anyway as we find ourselves here, still hated by the teaming brown masses around us, and the traitors in our own race. It always makes things worse, not better.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; January 16th, 2021 at 12:33 AM.

Old January 16th, 2021 #22
Kosher Clown

I'm 52, and have thought the same since 1989 under Bush 1.

Welcome Home, White Brother!

Old January 16th, 2021 #23
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
There was never any solution except for the total eradication of our enemies, internal and external.
I've been saying this for a few years now. However the only way to combat this enemy as you say "internally and externally" is through a concerted effort across races and nations/countries.

If you eradicate this enemy only internally, those who are left externally or are able to flee externally will still be a threat as they have proven they can be a threat from afar.

The white race cannot solve this problem alone if it is to be solved permanently.

But I am met with negativity when I mention this, here and elsewhere. Because whites want to solve their own problems. However, I have only seen evidence that this is a pipe dream.

Old January 18th, 2021 #25
Theodore R. Bundy

Really good post. But, I think it is a simple concept. Eradicate the parasite and everything sorts itself out. YT was defeated from within by a parasite that looks like the host and moves in unified lock step.
The real Savior was killed by YT in WW2.

Old January 20th, 2021 #26
H.B.

Best article I have seen on her ...

Her Name Was Ashli Babbitt

Quote:
Anyone can see the footage. Ashli Babbitt was a young woman at Wednesday’s protests. She had no weapon, not even a stick. There were armed police in front of her and behind her. She posed no danger to anyone. Still, a police officer, apparently black, shot and killed her.
https://www.amren.com/commentary/202...ashli-babbitt/

Old January 24th, 2021 #27
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

From our friends at the ADL...

Far-Right Extremists Memorialize “Martyr” Ashli Babbitt

• January 15, 2021
Quote:

Ashli Babbitt, the Trump supporter and QAnon follower killed during the Capitol siege, has quickly become a celebrated martyr for many on the far right. The symbolic weight of her death in the seat of the national government was immediately evident, and right-wing accounts on platforms such as MeWe, Minds, Rumble, and Telegram moved quickly to memorialize Babbitt in posts calling for “justice,” and demonizing the government and law enforcement.
While some posts have spread baseless conspiracies calling Babbitt a crisis actor, part of an antifa plot or a victim of QAnon who “trusted the plan,” much of the online chatter depicts her as a fallen hero.

A Symbol of Resistance
Babbitt’s likeness has been used to create images, posts and other content celebrating right-wing anti-government ideologies, including a flag commemorating the Capitol insurgency and honoring the greater struggle against tyranny. Since the creation of the image, some Telegram users have changed their profile to include the flag; the flier for the January 20, 2021 “Million Martyr March” also includes the image.

The illustration features a woman in front of the Capitol dome with a single drop of blood on her neck, where Babbitt was shot. The dome is red to represent “the blood that was spilled” and the four stars represent the four deaths of Capitol insurrectionists.

One version circulated on Telegram shows the Star of David on the dome, likely a nod to the antisemitic theory that Jews control the U.S. government, or the Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG) as white supremacists refer to it.

On January 9, 2020, a user on Minds, an “alternative social media network,” posted an image of a Babbitt flag flying in an unknown location, commenting that it looks like “the Statue of Liberty.”

Comparisons to Other Victims of Police Shootings
Right-wing movements have embraced Babbitt as an innocent victim of law enforcement and the government, comparing her death to those of other right-wing extremists and even to some Black people who have been killed by police. Anti-law enforcement sentiments are evident in the response to Babbitt’s death, with online users denouncing “pigs” who murdered an “unarmed patriot.” One conspiracy claims Vice President Mike Pence personally ordered U.S. Capitol security to assassinate Babbitt to “send a message” to Trump supporters.

The “Proud Boys: Uncensored” Telegram channel labeled Babbitt a “casualty of system aggression” that also caused the death Duncan Lemp, an alleged boogalooer who was killed in March 2020 during a no-knock law enforcement raid. Lemp was embraced as a martyr by the anti-government, anti-state and anti-police movement. He and Babbitt appear on the “igloo” flag, which features a roster of names of fallen martyrs, including white supremacist Randy Weaver’s wife and son, Vicki and Samuel Weaver, who both died in the 1992 Ruby Ridge standoff. Some are drawing comparisons between Babbitt and Vicki Weaver.

Telegram users referred to Babbitt as “the white man's George Floyd,” comparing her death to the murder of George Floyd and the national outrage and protest sparked by his death. And some online commenters have tried to co-opt the “Say her name” memorialization used to publicly mourn the death of Breonna Taylor and other people of color.

One Telegram user encouraged others to “hijack” the hashtag from the Black Lives Matter cause. On the other hand, a MeWe user posted to pro-Trump page that Babbitt should not be compared to Floyd or “other career criminals” because “at least she was fighting for freedom.”

Some are also accusing the media of anti-white bias, with posters claiming, against all evidence, that police used unnecessary force against the U.S. Capitol rioters while showing far more restraint against Black Lives Matter and other social justice protestors. British white supremacist Mark Collett posted on Telegram asking his followers to “compare this with the death of George Floyd then think about how the media treated both cases. The media is your enemy.”

A White Martyr
White supremacists see Babbitt not just as a symbol of the stand against tyranny, but also as a symbol of white resistance. Posts across platforms have specifically noted Babbitt’s race, one such post referring to her as “a brave white woman.” One Telegram user wrote: “She, was a white woman who had multiple kids and a home. She, [sic] was a white woman that got shot by pigs, the very same pigs, who would not fire shots at BLM or Antifa. She, [sic] was a white woman who will not be coming home tonight because of these pigs. She, [sic] was a white woman.” The white supremacist National Partisan Movement Telegram channel posted a memorial image with the text “Rest in White Power.”

Antisemites now consider Babbitt a “representative of 200 million White Americans” who “struggle against Jewry.” They invoke the “memory” of Nazi Germany and ask others to “swear an oath to Ashli Babbit [sic] and all the martyrs of the past that you won't give up until we've at least surpassed the Germans in terms of struggle and sacrifice.”

Real World Fliers and Gatherings in Babbitt’s Honor
Babbitt’s death is a driver behind the “Million Martyr March,” one of several events planned for January 20, 2021. Those promoting the event online say they want to hold the government “accountable” and “demand justice on behalf of all Americans.” While users on thedonald.win, 4chan, Telegram, and platforms have posted about this event, the number of actual attendees is unknown. Some online users have also called for local marches in Babbitt’s honor.

Revolt Through Tradition, a white supremacist group, and the neo-Nazi Nationalist Social Club (NSC) have created propaganda pieces celebrating Babbitt in the week since her death. Propaganda allows white supremacists to draw public attention and spread their extremist narratives -- in this case that Ashli Babbitt should be honored as a martyr for their cause.

On January 10, 2021, online accounts for Nationalist Social Club (NSC) claimed that members placed a banner over Interstate 93 in Concord, New Hampshire. The banner listed the names of four deaths related to the Capitol siege, including Babbitt and three who passed from “medical emergencies.” Above the names, one phrase: “Eternal Glory.”

Old March 18th, 2023 #28
jagd messer

They pinned the jaywalking charge on her because that was all they could manufacture at the time. They had nothing else but their blind hatred to work with.

Old January 19th, 2024 #29
jagd messer

Default Steve Bannon explores new, chilling details behind Michael Byrd, the man who shot Ashli Babbitt…

Steve Bannon explores new, chilling details behind Michael Byrd, the man who shot Ashli Babbitt…

The most horrific event of January 6th was the unjustified shooting of United States veteran Ashli Babbitt by Michael Byrd, an officer with a controversial past. He faced no consequences despite taking the life of an unarmed American woman. One thing we do know is that Mr. Byrd made a false radio report immediately after killing Ashli Babbitt.

BOMBSHELL REPORT: After Shooting Ashli Babbitt, Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd Made FALSE Radio Report..

U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd, within a minute of discharging the bullet that fatally wounded Ashli Babbitt on January 6, 2021, transmitted a radio message asserting that he was under gunfire in the Speaker’s Lobby and declared his readiness to “fire back,” according to Federal lawsuit.

LAWSUIT:

“In fact, no shots were fired at Lt. Byrd or his fellow officers.” “The only shot fired was the single shot Lt. Byrd fired at Ashli. He heard the loud noise of the gunshot. He saw her fall backward from the window frame.”

The most horrific event of January 6th was the unjustified shooting of United States veteran Ashli Babbitt by Michael Byrd, an officer with a controversial past. He faced no consequences despite taking the life of an unarmed American woman.

One thing we do know is that Mr. Byrd made a false radio report immediately after killing Ashli Babbitt.

Chuck Callesto:

BOMBSHELL REPORT: After Shooting Ashli Babbitt, Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd Made FALSE Radio Report..

U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd, within a minute of discharging the bullet that fatally wounded Ashli Babbitt on January 6, 2021, transmitted a radio message asserting that he was under gunfire in the Speaker’s Lobby and declared his readiness to “fire back,” according to Federal lawsuit.

LAWSUIT:

“In fact, no shots were fired at Lt. Byrd or his fellow officers.” “The only shot fired was the single shot Lt. Byrd fired at Ashli. He heard the loud noise of the gunshot. He saw her fall backward from the window frame.”

Will Ashli Babbitt’s family ever find justice? The depth of the cover-up surrounding her death is staggering. However, one thing seems certain: while Michael Byrd might never stand trial before his peers, the Capitol Police and the U.S. government are looking at a potential payout of upwards of $30 million for their role in that tragic incident.

Tom Fitton, the respected president of Judicial Watch, is championing the Babbitt family’s quest for justice. In a recent interview with Steve Bannon, Fitton unveiled some disturbing revelations about Michael Byrd (the shooter on January 6th). Byrd was responsible for the fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt, a 36-year-old who, according to the family, was trying to stop others from entering through a breached window. Fitton alleges that Byrd, known for his questionable and reckless professional history, is hiding even more damning secrets. Would anyone be shocked to hear that Byrd’s past is possibly more troubled than first realized?

It’s true; Fitton has uncovered even more ineptitude in Byrd’s professional past and has come to the conclusion that Ashli Babbitt’s death was not only unjustifiable, but it was also negligent.

It’s still a big question as to why no one’s dug deep into Ashli Babbitt’s death. The hope now is that this civil trial will shine some light on new evidence and kickstart more investigations into what actually happened to her. This was a young, unarmed American woman we’re talking about—this kind of unspeakable act shouldn’t happen in the United States. But with the way things are going under the current regime, the America we once knew feels like it’s slipping away.

Michael Byrd tampered with the crime scene when he produced a false report of the events via his radio. This is proof of his evil mind at work.

rense:
Steve Bannon explores new, chilling details behind Michael Byrd, the man who shot Ashli Babbitt…
19 I 2024.

Tags
ashli babbitt

Thread