VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 7th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker The Big Steal: Not Over Yet

Recall what Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said: “the public will be shocked” over what happens after Christmas. And Giuliani is a credible guy.

Team Trump couldn’t make any big moves before January 6 because they had no clear mandate.

But now that January 6 has come and gone, and the Dems have stolen the 2020 election hook, line and sinker (and Georgia, again, 2 days ago!), Team Trump has a crystal-clear mandate.

Trump will be in office for 2 more weeks.

In fact, the “Pence/electors thing” on January 6 was, in my opinion, fake. Play acting. Team Trump wanted to give the Dems one final chance to “make it right,” one last time to play fair. And of course they didn’t. That “clarifies the mandate” even more for the public.

As for Trump’s promise of an “orderly transition of power to Biden” on January 20, I think he’s just saying that to placate the Left and the anti-Trumpers. Joe Biden can’t even be sworn into office. He isn’t up for the job and nearly everybody knows it. He couldn’t find his left elbow without help. This guy is gonna command the world’s most powerful military? How? Biden even canceled his live inauguration ceremonies because he isn’t up to them (the inauguration will feature a “virtual parade” instead — what the hell is that??).

As for impeaching Trump now (as some leftists have called for), based on what charge? He hasn’t done anything impeachable. He didn’t tell the rioters to riot on January 6. (Some of the rioters were leftists who infiltrated the pro-Trump crowd).

I say: look for some type of partial martial law/Insurrection Act declaration from Trump within the next 10 days or so. Look for arrests and indictments via grand juries. Indeed, Trump must act, or else all U.S. elections over the next 20 years will be crooked. Why vote in crooked elections?

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old January 7th, 2021 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
Recall what Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said: “the public will be shocked” over what happens after Christmas. And Giuliani is a credible guy.
So far every one around Trump has been proven to be an absolute imbecile, or a deep state traitor, without exception.

Old January 7th, 2021 #3
Fred
Commie Killer

Don't count on it.

Trump is a Zionist. Enough said.

Old January 7th, 2021 #4
notmenomore

Actually, Trump can remove himself via the 25th Amendment. That will leave Pence as Acting president. He can then pardon Trump (or not, if he wants a political future). But it really seems as if Orange Man has gone around the bend.

Old January 7th, 2021 #5
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Actually, Trump can remove himself via the 25th Amendment. That will leave Pence as Acting president. He can then pardon Trump (or not, if he wants a political future). But it really seems as if Orange Man has gone around the bend.
Orange Man Scrump will be lucky if he can find any where in the World to run to after Jan. 21. And the fact he betrayed his supporters.. He's fucked!!

Old January 7th, 2021 #6
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

He has been the best president America has ever had. Trumps biggest problem is his daughter.
He had the corrupt gubbamint shitheads all wound up. He is exactly what the country needs.

America is just another banana republic, and Trump proved it.

He has done more for the country then any president in my lifetime.

How are you guys going to like the alternative?

President man hating, communist,half nigger, half dothead, married to a jew president, Koonella Harris.

Way to go America.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old January 7th, 2021 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
He has been the best president America has ever had. Trumps biggest problem is his daughter.
He had the corrupt gubbamint shitheads all wound up. He is exactly what the country needs.

America is just another banana republic, and Trump proved it.

He has done more for the country then any president in my lifetime.

How are you guys going to like the alternative?

President man hating, communist,half nigger, half dothead, married to a jew president, Koonella Harris.

Way to go America.
I agree, he was the GREATEST President in my lifetime.. but he promised if the Patriots went to the Capitol he would meet them there and give a speech.. And he told everyone "Go HOME!"

Old January 7th, 2021 #8
Dawn Cannon

Quote:

Team Trump couldn’t make any big moves before January 6 because they had no clear mandate.

But now that January 6 has come and gone, and the Dems have stolen the 2020 election hook, line and sinker (and Georgia, again, 2 days ago!), Team Trump has a crystal-clear mandate.

Trump will be in office for 2 more weeks.

In fact, the “Pence/electors thing” on January 6 was, in my opinion, fake. Play acting. Team Trump wanted to give the Dems one final chance to “make it right,” one last time to play fair. And of course they didn’t. That “clarifies the mandate” even more for the public.

As for Trump’s promise of an “orderly transition of power to Biden” on January 20, I think he’s just saying that to placate the Left and the anti-Trumpers. Joe Biden can’t even be sworn into office. He isn’t up for the job and nearly everybody knows it. He couldn’t find his left elbow without help. This guy is gonna command the world’s most powerful military? How? Biden even canceled his live inauguration ceremonies because he isn’t up to them (the inauguration will feature a “virtual parade” instead — what the hell is that??).

As for impeaching Trump now (as some leftists have called for), based on what charge? He hasn’t done anything impeachable. He didn’t tell the rioters to riot on January 6. (Some of the rioters were leftists who infiltrated the pro-Trump crowd).

I say: look for some type of partial martial law/Insurrection Act declaration from Trump within the next 10 days or so. Look for arrests and indictments via grand juries. Indeed, Trump must act, or else all U.S. elections over the next 20 years will be crooked. Why vote in crooked elections?

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
The inimitable Vox Day said that the building stormers stopped the certification from happening, and that this was a very good thing.

Please can you explain to non-Americans what this means?

Old January 7th, 2021 #9
SSNP

He was nothing but false hope and a zionist stooge, whatever he did for whites was simply just to provoke the left into the response thats to come, as he retires.

Old January 7th, 2021 #10
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I agree, he was the GREATEST President in my lifetime.. but he promised if the Patriots went to the Capitol he would meet them there and give a speech.. And he told everyone "Go HOME!"
Wasn't that because of the riots? the result of a nigger cop killing one of Trumps supporters, a female.

Just what kind of cop that has pepper spray, billy club, and a gun see a white woman protester as a deadly threat?

The whole thing stinks. Everyone that voted against him is part of the swamp.

Trump is neither a republican or a democrat, he a businessman, and a patriot.

He is not a piece of shit democrat, republican, or politician.

America is a White country, the first in the world to give you freedom. We are the only country in the world to do that.

If its so bad, why are people willing to risk their lives to come here?

The whole country is derailed my friend.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old January 7th, 2021 #11
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Don't count on it.

Trump is a Zionist. Enough said.
Trump won't do jack shit. Are the pro-Trumpers slow learners or delusional, or something? Like Crowe has been saying, this is over and we need to move on.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 7th, 2021 #12
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Trump won't do jack shit. Are the pro-Trumpers slow learners or delusional, or something? Like Crowe has been saying, this is over and we need to move on.
It's over if Trump drops dead or is impeached to prevent him standing in the next election. Trump's sons say they will oppose Republican candidates who shirked their duty. It is believed Trump is to start his own media company to rival Fox News. I wouldn't be surprise if he forms a new party also, America First.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old January 7th, 2021 #13
Erik T. White

I can't call Trump the greatest president in my lifetime. He was, at least on the surface, far better than Bareback Insane Govomit, Billie Klingon, Dubyah and Bush the first. I could go back to all of them: however, let's just say I never really liked any presidunce that has ruled in my lifetime. Perhaps George Wallace might have my vote as the best presidunce if he had actually been elected but we'll never know.

Overall, I just never liked most people in political power since I can remember. I just found one of the autographs I have from Dick Russell (Richard B. Russell). He was a big supporter of the boy scouts and he pinned a few medals on my scout uniform over the years. Allegedly he was a fudge packer but he never acted anything like that around me. And yet, I just hated lots of his political views. He was a member of the Warren Commission and that speaker volumes. Again, neither he nor Earl Warren wanted to be on it. I can't find out if Gerald Ford minded or not.

The point of my posting the above information is that I just actually hated every damn representative or senator on the state or national level. Look up the record of any "big politico" you wish and you'll find treason against The White Race, in some way, of any damn one of them, at least since WWjew happened and the worst generation was voting. To be honest and fair the "Dixiecrat" politicians did do a lot for the White Race. However, to keep themselves in power they had to "compromise" and empower the ghetto niggers way too much for my tastes.

Fast forward to the present. Every damn member of the Congress needs to go. The kwa is going to be buttfucked for decades to come. When niggers burn down cities, Pelosi says, "People will do what people will do." When Whites take a stand it's the Pelosis who will get "violators" to be figuratively crucified.

I do not know right now how to remove the whole damn Congress. But as long as any of them can rule over The White Race then we're going to be buttfucked for too long a time, for me anyway. Now, how to get them ousted...

Last edited by Erik T. White; January 8th, 2021 at 12:33 AM.

Old January 7th, 2021 #14
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Old January 7th, 2021 #15
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
The inimitable Vox Day said that the building stormers stopped the certification from happening, and that this was a very good thing.

Please can you explain to non-Americans what this means?
In US presidential elections a joint session of congress meets to certify the election results from each state in the kwa. It usually is dull and takes about two hours.

The building stormers got into the Capitol and disrupted the joint session of Congress. The joint session of Congress happens when the House of Representatives and the Senate meets, for the benefit of our VNN readers from outside of the kwa and might not know what a joint session of Congress means. Ultimately, Bitem was certified as the president elect.

The demonstrators didn't prevent the certification process, but just delayed it.

I hope that the above explains the question asked by a fine VNN member.

Old January 7th, 2021 #16
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
And Giuliani is a credible guy.

Please stop! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez! You make me laugh so hard I can hardly breathe.

HAHAHA! "I. CAN'T. BREATHE!"

Seriously, though, what drivel.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; January 7th, 2021 at 08:55 PM.

Old January 7th, 2021 #17
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
I wouldn't be surprise if he forms a new party also, America First.

It doesn't matter. It will always be Israel First. Stop believing these kikes.

Old January 7th, 2021 #18
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
So far every one around Trump has been proven to be an absolute imbecile, or a deep state traitor, without exception.
And that includes the feminized, panty-wearing Pence.

Old January 8th, 2021 #19
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Orange Man Scrump will be lucky if he can find any where in the World to run to after Jan. 21. And the fact he betrayed his supporters.. He's fucked!!
They'd love him in Israel for sure, because he never betrayed them. He should take Jared and Ivanka with him. He's even got a settlement named after him.

Old January 8th, 2021 #20
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
They'd love him in Israel for sure, because he never betrayed them. He should take Jared and Ivanka with him. He's even got a settlement named after him.

I was just about to say that but you said it first! I predict Orange Man Scrump will retire in tel a viv israel because no other country will take him!! And now he betrayed his supporters he has no where else but zion land to keep him and his kids safe!!

Thread