VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 25th, 2009 #21
Marty Macaluso

Exclamation

[quote=bmwbiker;1086431]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
Frst time I hear this from you...it is intresting..but I think that issue is not about Croats, problem is in many diaspora mixed people (Croat-Serb-muslim) and they have Croatian passport, so they clame that they are Croats, in fact they are muslims from Bosnia or some kind communist half Croat half Serb....same lingo is ONLY thing what Balcan nations have together..that can confuse people...BTW mostly of Serbian or Albanian mafia using Croatian fake passports. so when you hear bad news on TV about stinky Croat who done something bad, in most cases it would be some muslim from Bosnia or Balcan mafia. Croats are hard workers and they have rule: newer mix in other nation politics.
In Australia it was intresting that during '60, '70 Italian mafia was extorting everybody exept Croats, becouse we was in that time have paramilitary Ustascha organisation which was few times try to coup communist govermant in ex. Yugoslavia. In that time Croats was armed and trained for terorist attacks almost like IRA..
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/...in_prison.html
Zvonko Busic, one of those Croats who was fighting with terrorist methods..he hijacked airplane during '70...i met this old man, he is hero.

Never Croat would be friend with muslim expecialy Turk..but muslim from Bosnia, he would be delighted to be Turk...and many those muslims have Croatian passport, so they are officialy Croats...like Zinedine Yazid Zidane: he is French, but he is Arabic muslim, but officialy he is French.

I hope that you understand now what is issue about those YU-mixers and muslims who presenting them selfs as Croats...last year was news from Italy how two Croats was raping woman...those two "croats" was in fact two Gypsies with Croatian passport..so when people read that news in newspaper they thinks tahat Croats are mad, crazy rapist who love to go in foregin land and rape woman...
some links to be introduced with Croatian diaspora

http://www.croatia.org/crown/
http://www.nycroats.com/

http://croworld.ca/

and most respectabile Croatian Heritage Foundation: http://www.matis.hr/
You were on the Phora for a few weeks, you know there is a lot Croatian shit birds, who are fucking scumbags. They go about bragging how great they are, trying to sneak their way into the accomplishments of other Europeans, just because they share same Catholic religion. I got nothing against the Croatians, but these little fucking scumbags better know their place, they are Croats, not the Germans, Italians, Austrians, etc....

Old December 25th, 2009 #22
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Quote:
You were on the Phora for a few weeks, you know there is a lot Croatian shit birds, who are fucking scumbags. They go about bragging how great they are, trying to sneak their way into the accomplishments of other Europeans, just because they share same Catholic religion. I got nothing against the Croatians, but these little fucking scumbags better know their place, they are Croats, not the Germans, Italians, Austrians, etc....
Oy vey, now you're a “Persian mongrel,” because that's what you are if you even dare to think to criticize the Croats! They're somehow exempt of any criticism, just like some other uninvited ‘guest’ that is present in many European countries.

Also, who/what are “Masher,” “Euvepro,” “Curious” and “Mike Jahn”? I've been getting quite a few reputation point messages, posts directed at me, etc. where I'm being compared with these.

For your information, dear paranoid fucks, I've been a lurker for a few weeks. I found out about VNN via Stormfront and Jim Giles' Radio Free Mississippi. So much for the movement, Jim Giles is right.

Old December 25th, 2009 #23
Marty Macaluso

Talking Hrvats wanted by Interpol

Old December 26th, 2009 #24
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Ha ha ha...i was banned on Phora mostly becouse Croatian moderator Ace Rimmer is fucking communist shit...we are looking for that loser for some time, now we are realy near to him...and i will promise one thing to you: I will beat that loser in worst way.
That twat Ace was shiting about he was in war or other nebuloses like that..in fact that idiot is loser, total- fuck-uped -psyho -house- mama- tit sucker...I will beat him like dog.
Becouse that fucker Ace, many true Croatian posters went off Phora, also many good Serbian posters, becouse guy is moderator and harrasing people who are nationalists.
Now on Phora Croatia there are Ace and few mixed half Croats, half muslims..that is theirs sick playground...and also ther are two true Croats, but other are just agents or psyhiatric cases.

You said that right: Croats must know where is theirs place: in Croatia, not im US, Australia or Germany..that is issue on what we Croats working every day, we trying to pull those diaspora people to comeback in their homeland before Turks or Marocoans take theirs positions in homaland. Many people come back, but some of them still thinks tahat money is better smell in foregin land.
Fact is that we Croats live better than many in those foregin lands...
Old Croatian say; Living in foregin land is bitter bread.

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Tags
foibe, spalato

Thread