with music by niggers from Tennessee USA

Old April 15th, 2009 #42
BryanVP
Seńor Member

Default Croat vs Russian

Old April 15th, 2009 #43
psychologicalshock
Banned

Bryan kindly delete the sports videos and post them somewhere else, none of us , me included, care about sports.

Old April 15th, 2009 #44
BryanVP
Seńor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Bryan kindly delete the sports videos and post them somewhere else, none of us , me included, care about sports.
do yours feel lucky? well.... do yours?

option a: i kick yours ass
option b: yours walk away and dont look back

Old April 15th, 2009 #45
BryanVP
Seńor Member

jewsign

Old April 15th, 2009 #46
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanVP View Post
do yours feel lucky? well.... do yours?

option a: i kick yours ass
option b: yours walk away and dont look back
option a: I kill you
option b: I kill you slow

Btw Crocop lost against Fedor. Like I said no one cares but Crocop lost against the best so he isn't the best and sports are a rather meaningless indicator.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 15th, 2009 at 01:37 PM.

Old April 15th, 2009 #47
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
1. Tesla wasn't a Croat.
Tesla was bastard product of Ortodox Serbian preast and Croatian hooker..and Tesla was fagg, that is product of ethnical mixing.

Quote:
2. Dubrovnik was an independent state strongly influenced by Italian city states,.
You was there?

You can explain history of may nation...

You canot explain how many pepole fucked yours Russian mother untill you came to US (than she maybe start charging pussyride - welcome to capitalism, no more for free)

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 15th, 2009 #48
bmwbiker

How to beat mongolian bastard on Croatian way

Old April 15th, 2009 #49
bmwbiker

Quote:
How about you to delete this whole lying and insulting thread?

You acting like kid, but this isnt fun for many pepole who want to keep some serious discustion here.

dont kick a bear...old Croatian say.

Old April 15th, 2009 #50
bmwbiker

[quote=psychologicalshock;976403]option a: I kill you
QUOTE]

option a1: i will skin you alive, and let my two rotwailers to fuck yours mother (i will pay her 20 $, as she asked for hers services there in US, in Russia she was giving it for free...communist Russians share everything even pussy)

Quote:
option b: I kill you slow

option b1: i will put you on stick...old trick what we learn from our neighbours Turks (Serbs).

Dont cry becouse Russia cannot give honest figher....maybe some Mongol will ight for Russia

Old April 15th, 2009 #51
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
Tesla was bastard product of Ortodox Serbian preast and Croatian hooker..and Tesla was fagg, that is product of ethnical mixing.
Insulting a great White man? This is no different to the jews saying Jesus was the product of a Roman Soldier and a Whore.

Quote:
You canot explain how many pepole fucked yours Russian mother untill you came to US (than she maybe start charging pussyride - welcome to capitalism, no more for free)
Quote:
option b1: i will put you on stick...old trick what we learn from our neighbours Turks (Serbs).
Quote:
i will skin you alive, and let my two rotwailers to fuck yours mother
You have some disturbed views, calling some one's mother a whore...telling us all how you'd let your dog have sex with his mother, it's some of the sickest shit I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

It's no surprise it was so difficult for you to desist Aryanising Jews...upon reflection of these statements and theirs, it's akin to frightening degrees.

Old April 15th, 2009 #52
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
How about you to delete this whole lying and insulting thread?
It's not lying or insulting, it's real Croatia and the only reason you're insulted is because it's real Croatia! The fact that this thread has gotten good reception shows how much truth there is to it. People aren't fools.

Quote:
You acting like kid, but this isnt fun for many pepole who want to keep some serious discustion here.
Like who? You illiterate niggers? Nobody in their right mind wants to listen to your chimp out any more.

Quote:
dont kick a bear...old Croatian say.
Uh no that's a Slavic saying that you stole from real Slavs.

Quote:

option a1: i will skin you alive, and let my two rotwailers to fuck yours mother (i will pay her 20 $, as she asked for hers services there in US, in Russia she was giving it for free...communist Russians share everything even pussy)

Nothing I write can ever beat your sick mongoloid blabber, you're an insult to yourself, I am just pointing it out. You're a sick illiterate nigger who isn't even human.

Old April 15th, 2009 #53
1bobwhite1

Quote:
i forgive but you have to stop gay being, i hate homosexuals!
how I say before...someone who hate so mutch(psihological say that-not me)
in 90% cases is probably ,,latent homosexuals,,, and they with this hatest show in basic that they are scare for themselfs from inside...
Well, I really not have any problems with this shit...and I can make jokes without pations..whay?because I am apsolutly shure that I am not even ,,latent homosexual,,
But don't worry my ,,white,, frend-I will not tell to anybody.You can accaunt on my discretion

I say before-I will not post on this ,,your thread if you not liked,, and also I say: ,,but please dont take my nick if you not want that I post here,,
But you just continue..so I will give my post more:

Davor Suker

5:14 best gol

Here is someting about Zvone Boban

First how he kick jugoslav police oficer

here is what he say about comunist,serbs-yougoslav shit(95% of Croats share this opinion)

something about how he play soccer

Old April 15th, 2009 #54
bmwbiker

Quote:
It's not lying or insulting, it's real Croatia and the only reason you're insulted is because it's real Croatia! The fact that this thread has gotten good reception shows how much truth there is to it. People aren't fools.

listen...Im 33 Year old man who was in war (that mean that i know things and done things) and i know some things about yours Russians..

My neighbour is construction ingeenier, and guy worked for 20 years in Russia so i know all about communist Russia and this new shit called Russia.

First: your mother is hooker..that is fact, becouse in Russia can fuck mother and doughter in their house for 20$ and after fuck their father/housband will give you something to eat (it is shity food) and vodka to drink, even he will shit something about slavian unity and greatness of communism.

Second: Yours father is fucking KGB...only KGB can leave Russia and stay alive, and all what you say it seams that I talk with fucking KGB agent, saim lies, saim way of lying, saim temperament.

Third: are you shure that you are son of yours drunken KGB father, maybe you are son of some other drunken KGB agent maybe Jew becouse many of Jews was in KGB just to save theirs skins from crazy Stalin.

Forth: that that i will send my dogs to fuck yours mother..that i would do if I was in oportunity (but i think that my dogs have some taste for pussy, so ...), and all things what i would do to you, all that is for shure if i would have oportunity.

You insulting me and my nation, dont expect that i will love you, you can hide behind yours computer..whatever you loser do, you do,.

I know that we never would meet in personal, so i will end this my internet warrior.

For you is bater to do something usefull not to invent and spread lies about WHOLE nations, as I said...i will never meet you, but if oportunity come....ask Serbian how we can be "party animals".

With this YOURS thread Im insulted very bad and I wont forget it...i know that you are some coward pussy and whole yours life is to iritate pepole(mostly becouse you dont have life)...but dont forget: I remember and not forgive

Old April 15th, 2009 #55
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Muh dick muh dick muh dick, yaddle yaddle, oy vei, yadda yadda
Okay enough of that.

Quote:
.ask Serbian how we can be "party animals".
Yeah you are animals, I am sure Serbian knows.

Quote:
WHOLE nations
Nation? Croatia? Like Israel? Looooooool.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 15th, 2009 at 03:55 PM.

Old April 15th, 2009 #56
1bobwhite1

bmw,
pusti sirotu istocnu na mirujadan je i prejadan.Zamisli samo kako bi se ti osjecao da su ti tata i mama tuci ili mongoli ili azijatiortodoxnimoras razumijeti te frustracije

Old April 15th, 2009 #57
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bobwhite1 View Post
bmw,
pusti sirotu istocnu na mirujadan je i prejadan.Zamisli samo kako bi se ti osjecao da su ti tata i mama tuci ili mongoli ili azijatiortodoxnimoras razumijeti te frustracije

da debil je skroz jadan...nego htio bi da odjebe s ovom temom jer sad počinje mi motoristička sezona tako da ću povremeno navraćat na internet....jebiga motopary je motoparty

ovaj vikend idem na party i možda zaglibim od pretka do srijede tako da me nema..ali opit ću se višestruko za sve vas

Old April 15th, 2009 #58
1bobwhite1

we show something(werry little about Croatian sport.
Now we will show little bet about beauty of Croatia..where we can start?
from sea?
from desert?
from mounting?
from plain?

hmmm lets start from here

Old April 15th, 2009 #59
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bobwhite1 View Post
we show something(werry little about Croatian sport.
Now we will show little bet about beauty of Croatia..where we can start?
from sea?
from desert?
from mounting?
from plain?
tom debilu objašnjavat je kao da prosipaš bisere pred svinje..to ti je isfrustrirani klinac koji drka za računalom, nema ti on pojma o životu...biće je neki šonjo od 45 kila s cvikama ko dno od demejane a isfrustriran zato šta mu crnkinja koja je pičke davala svima ,njega odjebala i zato ti je on WN

Vidiš da on nezna kako se zove...klaun

Old April 15th, 2009 #60
1bobwhite1

Quote:
da debil je skroz jadan...nego htio bi da odjebe s ovom temom jer sad počinje mi motoristička sezona tako da ću povremeno navraćat na internet....jebiga motopary je motoparty

ovaj vikend idem na party i možda zaglibim od pretka do srijede tako da me nema..ali opit ću se višestruko za sve vas
Blago tebi prijatelju...
Ajde uzivaj i pazi da ne pokupis kakvu bolestinu od onih striptizeta ruskih muslimanskih i srbskih

Tags
avars, foibe, turks

Thread