Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2010 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

i don't think de vito is unattractive, his face looks fine to me for all intercourse sexual and social, but we're talking about necks, and i say the evidence shows that longer necks are more desirable than shorter necks in both women AND men

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 25th, 2010 at 06:43 AM.

Old July 25th, 2010 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

if we have something beautiful to be admired, do we put it on a shelf (de vito) or on a pedestal (the jew klein model)?

Old July 25th, 2010 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

here is a list of what someone posits as the top 50 male models. i will bet without having looked that far more will have long necks than short

http://models.com/model_culture/50to...dels/index.cfm

Old July 25th, 2010 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

does he look short-necked or long necked?

does he?

point is, association of longer necks with elite

Old July 25th, 2010 #25
Hilda
Barbarian

I don't disagree with you, Alex, that there is the association of long necks with being more refined. However it is not the case that the longer the better. Only a little impression of long neck is good. A well defined jaw is a big part of that as well as not being fat. The short necked pictures posted here all show overweight people.

Male models are often gay or selected by gays. Fashion photos are always photoshopped as well (except most of the catwalk ones). Portraits painted by artists are not always accurate either.

In the post below where you ask my opinion: the first portrait has a normal neck and the one below it a slightly longer than normal.

I suspect head size is a factor with the smaller headed individuals more likely to have necks that appear a bit too long. They will also look more "civilised" than the larger brained more cro-magnid people. Looking "civilised" is associated with being dainty and weak more than it is associated with robustness and strength. Yet it is of course degeneration from a superior state.

Demography is Destiny

Old July 25th, 2010 #26
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Question the long and the short of it...

Long and thin to get right in?

Or short and thick will do the trick?

This discussion sounds like a description of penises.

What sort of penises do the elites have?

Old July 25th, 2010 #27
andy

Ronnie Reagan once conceded a concession to vanity by demonstrating that his shirts were made with flat collars to accentuate his neck.He said he had to do something or he would end up with no neck.I think this issue is being looked at from precisely the wrong angle it is the no neck blimps that are the issue in the Aryan world particularly the women with no necks.

Chase them into the swamps

Old July 25th, 2010 #28
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Old July 25th, 2010 #29
Stronza

Is this tall, lean, light & elevated enough for you?

Old July 25th, 2010 #30
Hilda
Barbarian

Can anyone find a picture of a slim woman with "no neck"? I expect there must be some out there.

EDIT: On second thoughts there must be something more worthwhile to do with your time!

Demography is Destiny

Last edited by Hilda; July 25th, 2010 at 04:23 PM.

Old July 25th, 2010 #31
colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
Can anyone find a picture of a slim woman with "no neck"? I expect there must be some out there.

EDIT: On second thoughts there must be something more worthwhile to do with your time!
Mary Kate Olsen, she is what all of 80lbs. Doesn't seem to have much of a neck.

Old July 25th, 2010 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Is this tall, lean, light & elevated enough for you?

She screws muds, hangs out with queers, and appeases jews to earn her daily bread. Not my type.

But the point of this discussion is that different classes are associated with different physical characteristics. If you didn't know that woman, you could pretty easily guess her particulars from her form alone. Very few proles are that tall and skinny unless they do meth.

Old July 25th, 2010 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen View Post
Mary Kate Olsen, she is what all of 80lbs. Doesn't seem to have much of a neck.

Wow, she is seriously disturbed looking. Looks like a cross between a space alien and a female Grinch-who-stole-Christmas.

Old July 25th, 2010 #34
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
She looks like the dream candidate for one of those digital joker makeovers.

Old July 26th, 2010 #35
Nick Apleece

Quote:
She looks like she's made of wax and Xanax.

Old July 26th, 2010 #36
Hilda
Barbarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
She screws muds, hangs out with queers, and appeases jews to earn her daily bread. Not my type.

But the point of this discussion is that different classes are associated with different physical characteristics. If you didn't know that woman, you could pretty easily guess her particulars from her form alone. Very few proles are that tall and skinny unless they do meth.
That's generally true. I think however that you have to consider whether you might end up with a son resembling this man

if you go for a woman with an especially long neck. Especially likely if her husband has a longer neck than usual. Giraffes evolved their form due to long necks breeding with long necks. If that long-necked woman had a child with that fellow they would be evolving something bizarre! Also I expect some very masculine faces on handsome men can be an indication that the daughter could look pug-ugly if certain features are passed on that were not sex-related. For eg a unibrow can be considered by many women as attractive on certain men.

Interesting that scientists say that homosexual activity among giraffes is, in many cases, more common than heterosexual activity. It would be stretching things to suggest their increased neck length has anything to with that though!

Demography is Destiny

Last edited by Hilda; July 26th, 2010 at 03:52 AM.

Old July 27th, 2010 #37
Stronza

No, I don't see how a long neck or any other unusual conformation of people or animals would "cause" pathology, but it could be said that these are indicators of something that went wrong somewhere down the line. That is, association is not causation, but it is...association. Perhaps extralong necks (or any other unusual trait) could be a marker for certain hormonal tendencies, etc.

In general, I don't think that unusual tallness, severe thin-ness or, extra-long necks are healthy indicators. Traits that would seem to just be purely physical are the outward manifestation of inner genetic turmoil. Look at Abe Lincoln, for one example, who reportedly had Marfan Syndrome.

Thread