Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Archaeology & Anthropology > Race
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 4th, 2012 #1
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Default Let's be clear and genuine: The inhabitants of the territory historically called 'Russia'. Untermensch?

Let's have some opinions, biologically and culturally, on these people.

I try to keep an independent mind, even when indulging in this terrible slave-like habit of reading European history, and the thoughts of those men, which is by and large mediocre - as all things are mostly mediocre and average - with a few diamonds here and there.

But, this Russian thing. Most here today want to call them part of this 'white' group. I am surprised there isn't more vitriol when it comes to east-vs-west in this so-called WN infighting that takes place now and then (which I do believe is healthy if you want to participate in this sort of community, because it means you are trying to set standards and respect the distinctive cultures), but instead it totters back to north vs east, which to the layman is understandable because he is merely looking at variations in skin tones of the peoples of what has historically been considered 'Europa', from Greece, Italy, Spain, to France and Germany, to the frozen north, and even that pirate island and home of the shopkeeper, the English.

Now, the Russian, the inhabitant of that large area, his characteristics and values, his tastes; if you are to indulge in media that came out of the Third Reich, you'll see Der Ewige Jude putting up a map and not even calling it Russia, but 'Asien'.

In the film 'Conspiracy', a film about the Wansee Conference, you'll see party officials saying "the Russian only cares he has some bottle of vodka to suck and some form of domestic animal to fuck".

What is your valuation of these people? Are they a bunch of mongrelized degenerates? Do you consider them of equal value to the European?

I'm sure the word Dostoevsky will pop up more than once here, but let's try to be clear and genuine about the valuation of the people of that land, not some exception.

Russia, and the eventual grab by the communists and mobilization of that place full of brainless, tasteless scum, into a big arms factory against the west, was the ruin of the west, make no mistake.

But, perhaps the same could be said about America? Turning Europe into a big smoldering firepit with those bombers?

Though, I still think the American back then, had better values than the Russian. The Russians look by and large primitive and non-occidental.

My verdict stands that they are not members of the occidental peoples group, more so than any argument people want to make for north vs south, certainly east vs west is more clearly drawn.

Old March 4th, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
Let's have some opinions, biologically and culturally, on these people.

I try to keep an independent mind, even when indulging in this terrible slave-like habit of reading European history, and the thoughts of those men, which is by and large mediocre - as all things are mostly mediocre and average - with a few diamonds here and there.

But, this Russian thing. Most here today want to call them part of this 'white' group. I am surprised there isn't more vitriol when it comes to east-vs-west in this so-called WN infighting that takes place now and then (which I do believe is healthy if you want to participate in this sort of community, because it means you are trying to set standards and respect the distinctive cultures), but instead it totters back to north vs east, which to the layman is understandable because he is merely looking at variations in skin tones of the peoples of what has historically been considered 'Europa', from Greece, Italy, Spain, to France and Germany, to the frozen north, and even that pirate island and home of the shopkeeper, the English.

Now, the Russian, the inhabitant of that large area, his characteristics and values, his tastes; if you are to indulge in media that came out of the Third Reich, you'll see Der Ewige Jude putting up a map and not even calling it Russia, but 'Asien'.

In the film 'Conspiracy', a film about the Wansee Conference, you'll see party officials saying "the Russian only cares he has some bottle of vodka to suck and some form of domestic animal to fuck".

What is your valuation of these people? Are they a bunch of mongrelized degenerates? Do you consider them of equal value to the European?

I'm sure the word Dostoevsky will pop up more than once here, but let's try to be clear and genuine about the valuation of the people of that land, not some exception.

Russia, and the eventual grab by the communists and mobilization of that place full of brainless, tasteless scum, into a big arms factory against the west, was the ruin of the west, make no mistake.

But, perhaps the same could be said about America? Turning Europe into a big smoldering firepit with those bombers?

Though, I still think the American back then, had better values than the Russian. The Russians look by and large primitive and non-occidental.

My verdict stands that they are not members of the occidental peoples group, more so than any argument people want to make for north vs south, certainly east vs west is more clearly drawn.
Russians are (for the most part) members of the White race, but the further east you go, the more Asian genetic influence you start to see:

Russian girls:

Moscow, 1890:

Tartars from Kazan:

Chukchi people of Siberia:

Nenets from Siberia:

Old March 4th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

It should be mentioned that you also have Asiatic people (Saami) living in Findland and parts of Scandinavia as well:

Old March 4th, 2012 #4
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
The kikes were largely responsible for destroying the cultured class in Russia.

As in the UNited States, even among Whites here, the DNA of Russia is widely varied. Dr. D., the double PhD aide to Dr. Pierce, tells the story of two ultra-light white blonde Finnish twin females he taught in university. He is Italian. He said he realized that some of us are more White than others. I think science allows us to improve the general DNA, which we must begin to purposely do. If yours is high in some particular, well--it can always be higher and that is your responsibility to make it occur. For future.

In four years living in Tallinn and renting a room from my Russian landlady Riima A., I had many experiences with Russians. I will tell you--their baars are invariably rougher than Estonian baars on average. They are no no-nonsense people. If they like you, you will know; if they don't, you will also quickly know. Many Estonians call them the 'niggers of Estonia', which is obviously too harsh and mostly the result of Russia, as have several other nations, overtaking small Estonia for decades on end.

There is an economically ruling class in the USA which does--some of them--have very fine DNA. But their general morals and verve for truth is waning. Completely so.

The Pazaryk carpet was discovered in Siberia. I am aware that some claim it was not made in that area. But the Scythians, Parthians et. al. came from Russia. They were great peoples. Russians generally look far more White to me than the average modern Greek or Spaniard.

This Russian actor exudes Russianess to me. Very humorous. I used to like watching Russian New Year TV specials with my landlady. They strike me as much more alive and genuinely emotional than Americans.

This vid title is misleading. I would much rather be led by a young Wite man such as this than Christian loony Romney or Santorum. We are cooked; Russia is not.

One last thing: it is shocking the number of White Americans who have Indian blood. I didn't used to believe this. Now I do.

Old March 4th, 2012 #5
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

During the cold war years the jewmedia pushed the image that Russian women were no more than a collective of fat sows dressed in burlap and babushkas.
With the fall of the Soviet Union we now see that many, many, Russkie gals are totally fuckable.

Old March 4th, 2012 #6
Hugh
Holorep survivor

You appear unable to understand the difference between race, ethnicity and citizenship.
Whites are white, non whites are non white.
Ethnicity is based upon race and culture.
A citizen can be any race.

What people call themselves, and where they live does not affect that.

In the US for example, tens of millions of Whites have abandoned race and culture, and named themselves and their state after Mongolian tribes.

Are Iowans and Dakotans White?

Iowan

Dakotan

Are Americans White, P.E.?

Old March 4th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post

One last thing: it is shocking the number of White Americans who have Indian blood. I didn't used to believe this. Now I do.
Native American Indian Y-DNA is mostly Q haplotype, with some C haplotype also showing up.

Very few White Americans have either of these two genetic haplotypes associated with Native American Indian ancestry.

The vast majority of White Amrericans will have either R1b, R1a, or I haplotype DNA.

Cherokee Chief John Ross, 7/8ths Scottish, 1/8th Cherokee Indian:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; March 4th, 2012 at 12:10 PM.

Old March 4th, 2012 #8
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

Are Russians White?
Knock yourself out.

Also I wouldn't be throwing Untermensch around, word which meaning has in part non-biological connotations.

Old March 4th, 2012 #9
Craig Cobb
Banned

Steven L. Akins said:
Quote:
Native American Indian Y-DNA is mostly Q haplotype, with some C haplotype also showing up.

Very few White Americans have either of these two genetic haplotypes associated with Native American Indian ancestry.

The vast majority of White Amrericans will have either R1b, R1a, or I haplotype DNA.

Cherokee Chief John Ross, 7/8ths Scottish, 1/8th Cherokee Indian:
When one has thousands of ancestors, the chances mathematically increase exponentially. What about 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256 etc? Hitler cited the denuded DNA of America. Have you been to Germany, the Nordic countries or the Baltics, Steven? Any of them? If so, doesn't it strike you that there are more good looking and obviously bright people out and about than in what remains of White America?

Anecdotally, on match.com, even women in their 50s and 60s openly proclaim their being part 'native America'. I used to think they, and the younger ones in particular, were simply making sure they were in the 'special class', reality be damned. But no, they are telling family secrets with misguided pride.

It's tremendously amusing to me how hick southerners (I was born and gre up in the 3 or 4 county WBTS guerrila counties) look down on Europeans because they are not 'Christians'. It's so very funny. The irony.

I don't think a definitive scientific sampling large enough to include 'White Americans' as a complete class has been done to decree either way--what I assert or what you do. Nordic, German, and Baltic DNA is higher than ours. Western Russian DNA too, in many cases. That's what I think. The South alone pugnaciously drags down the average. Their kike hero Jesus too. Hitler long ago wrote about America's degraded racial purity (DNA). It has only gotten worse. It will only get worse until we institute state eugenics.

Last edited by Craig Cobb; March 4th, 2012 at 12:31 PM.

Old March 4th, 2012 #10
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

The achievements of peoples are tied to their biology.

Untermensch is a term against degenerate races, who biologically are exhausted and have no fire in them to achieve anything higher than the primitive; whether that be militarily, physically, culturally, the endeavor is not as important as the work ethic itself.

The 20th century Europeans saw the Russian and other easterners on par with the niggers in their slavishness. Even Chopin escaped backed to his father's homeland of France.

Or are we all to deny this? The treatment of the Poles and other easterners by the occupying Germans was a far cry from that of the most certainly CONQUERED western territories - France, etc, even though those territories did declare war on Germany.

If you want to be true and genuine in your coveting your ancestors, then you must be honest in coming to terms with the reality that they would be asking these same questions of your 'WN'.

Is this more or less skin-tone based communism? At times I think it is.

Do the WN accept the most repulsive degenerate drunkard pedofile, just because he has seemingly Aryan genetics?

A man once said it cannot be effaced from a mans soul what his ancestors have most preferably and commonly done. Yes. You will see this all around you too. Tastes tend to flow from father to son, mother to daughter. The father who will fuck anything and live in the most despotic filthy conditions, will spawn the son who will fuck anything and live have the same lack of aspiration to bettering himself. The whores tend to have very whorish tasteless mothers.

Hugh, I'm not talking about politics. I'm talking about biology. Those people in that area are of a common and specific biological makeup, and it should be rendered distinctively different from that of the Europeans. You will look at an Italian city, or a French city, or a German city, or an English city, one after another, and then look at the Russians and their culture, and unless you are blind, you will see that those former 4 peoples are quite alone and together different from the latter.

This is an endless problem though of the modern world. This wasn't really a problem for little Greek city-states in antiquity, where they defended against other groups with small arms.

Even in the 20th century, you had this madness and conflation of European peoples into big groups to fight off other big groups, Hitler is no exception with "no Austrians, no Bavarians, etc, etc, just 'Germans'".

You have to step back for a minute and see a lot of this is bullshit conflation for the purposes of politics and power, but the truth itself lies in biology, and only then can you see something tangible worth fighting for. Or are you going to tell me that those northerners from around Berlin lived and acted the same as Bavarians and people around the Austrian border? That a man from Florence is a man from Naples?

This is a lot of horse shit. Even at the end, when the Russians were invading Berlin, Hitler dropped all of the bullshit and said:

Quote:
Form yourselves into a sworn brotherhood, to defend, not the empty conception of a Fatherland, but your homes, your wives, your children, and, with them, our future.
What a FAR CRY from the shit he was saying in the 20's.

Last edited by P.E.; March 4th, 2012 at 01:01 PM.

Old March 4th, 2012 #11
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Ha. Plenty of Russians are Whiter than Sicilians and many other Italians.

1:20 to 1:35: Can AmeriKwan engineers build this?

Old March 4th, 2012 #12
Craig Cobb
Banned

kikes really hate White Russians, don't you think, P.E.?

Old March 4th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Ha. Plenty of Russians are Whiter than Sicilians and many other Italians.

1:20 to 1:35: Can AmeriKwan engineers build this?

Su-35 & Su-37 Extreme Maneuverability Show - YouTube
Italy is a bit more genetically diverse than northern and western Europe, it has high percentages of Y-DNA haplogroups J and E3b associated with Jews and Moors

Old March 4th, 2012 #14
Craig Cobb
Banned

http://www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonal...groupsMaps.pdf

Old March 4th, 2012 #15
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Bone and haplogroups studies are useful, but not too much.

The largest database of DNA studies used in the genome studies, from Oxford, on which the global maps of haplogroups are based, is based on the DNA of less than 400 000 people around the world. From that, all the various haplogroup studies have developed. Whites certainly did not evolve in Europe, it was under two miles of ice for close to 150 000 years.

Our history of the evolution of humans is based upon small fragments of bone from a couple hundred skeletons around the world - a fingerbone, a jawbone, a tooth, a fragment of skull, and then only from areas such as deserts. The rest has returned to the soil. It's resulted in the completely distorted viewpoints so many have today of race and origins.

Evolution is a process, not an event. Races evolved over hundreds of thousands of years, across at least two ice ages, and would have moved all over the place. How many places have Whites moved to just over the last 2000 years?

The oldest traces of Whites in Eurasia from more than 30 000 years ago, are in and around the Black sea and Ukraine, so at this point, we can say Whites who lived much like Whites did until a few centuries years ago, and still do in places, lived there. Where Whites lived before for several hundred thousand years as we evolved, we don't know.

Humans evolved where we could live naked most of the time, migrating as seasons and climates changed.
The only places it was possible to live naked especially considering the ice ages, are Central and Southern America, Africa, the Middle East and island areas such as Indonesia.

There is no logical reason to suppose that all races from Africa were black, or from e.g South America were brown. A third of Africa today is mostly Arabic, yet most Arabs arrived in the last 1500 years, prior to that, Carthaginians and Egyptians lived there for thousands of years.

Africa is larger than Asia and Europe combined.

There is no evidence that all humans come from one original ancestor, just like there is no evidence that all monkeys, baboons, gorillas etc come from one ancestor.

Our colour, like all other animals, is there to camouflage us. Those who were not camouflaged, got eaten.

That alone proves than we are not all from one original ancestor. Whites and yellows evolved in areas where such colour naked skins would have camouflaged a person, thus whitish yellow beaches and coastal grasslands.
Blacks and browns would have evolved in areas where a dark skin was advantageous i.e jungles and thick forests.

Whites differ from blacks right down to our skeletons and DNA, we are not the same species except in the most general sense, as e.g. terriers are to Great Danes.

White's bones are far less dense than that of blacks, which is not good far inland, where heavy bones and thick muscles are needed, where one needs to be able to run quickly, but great if you swim, and Whites have always excelled at swimming, blacks not, and Whites have usually lived along coastlines, and blacks further inland.

There are traces of human tools in the US dating back 250 000 years, well before the last ice age, when two thirds of North America became covered with ice. The Clovis/Solutrean debate is just the tip of the iceberg.

Before the onset of the last ice age, like today, the furthest people would have had to sail across the ocean away from land, was around 250 km, from Canada to Greenland. The tools of 250 000 years ago, whether they be hammers, axes, knives, awls are as sophisticated, and more effective, than those being made in most countries today. Some stone tools have kept their edge for 250 000 years, and are sharper than surgical scalpels. How many tools made today will last as long as the Clovis/Solutrean periods of 30 000 years, let alone 250 000 and more?
If all humanity disappeared today, it is likely that in 250 000 years, all that would remain, would be those same stone tools, most of what we see around us today would be gone without a trace. Our ancestors tools would outlast our own.

There was little difference between the level of technology in ancient Rome, and that of the pilgrims landing in the US.
Our nomadic ancestors had more advanced equipment than most homeless people today.

In fact, missile weapons such as the crossbow until the early 1800's, had greater range, power and firing rates, than muskets used in the Napoleonic wars.
The average Roman legion was better armed, equipped, fed and led, than the average post Roman era European army until the early 1800's.

It's quite likely that the people in North America, at the onset of the ice age, moved out of North America, into Central and Southern America, and sailed away from North America into Asia and Africa and Europe, just as their descendants would follow the return route.

What would the state of civilization be in the US if all coastlines retreated 30 to 40 miles inland, all land less than 400 feet above sea level went under the sea, all rivers and lakes flooded, the entire US was covered with hurricanes and tsunamis and torrential rain and grain crops failed for several thousand years.

Territory, race, ethnicity/culture are not the same.

For close to 150 000 years, two thirds of the landmasses in North America, Europe and Asia were under ice 2 miles high, and the remainder had roughly the same climate as Alaska.

All humans lived in the southern fringes of Asia, the Middle East and Africa for at least 100 000 years prior to the ending of the ice age, as there was no place else to live.

Whites at the time had a choice - live in an area with the climate of Alaska, or in an area with a climate ranging from Alabama to Arizona.
People live along coastlines and riverbanks, and at the end of the ice age, sea levels rose 400 feet, coastlines retreated 30 to 40 miles inland, and rivers and lakes all flooded.

The history of the human race lies on the ocean floor, under mudflats, in jungles and swamps, and little survives long in such environments.

Last edited by Hugh; March 4th, 2012 at 03:31 PM.

Old March 4th, 2012 #16
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Steven L. Akins said:

When one has thousands of ancestors, the chances mathematically increase exponentially. What about 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256 etc? Hitler cited the denuded DNA of America. Have you been to Germany, the Nordic countries or the Baltics, Steven? Any of them? If so, doesn't it strike you that there are more good looking and obviously bright people out and about than in what remains of White America?

Anecdotally, on match.com, even women in their 50s and 60s openly proclaim their being part 'native America'. I used to think they, and the younger ones in particular, were simply making sure they were in the 'special class', reality be damned. But no, they are telling family secrets with misguided pride.

It's tremendously amusing to me how hick southerners (I was born and gre up in the 3 or 4 county WBTS guerrila counties) look down on Europeans because they are not 'Christians'. It's so very funny. The irony.

I don't think a definitive scientific sampling large enough to include 'White Americans' as a complete class has been done to decree either way--what I assert or what you do. Nordic, German, and Baltic DNA is higher than ours. Western Russian DNA too, in many cases. That's what I think. The South alone pugnaciously drags down the average. Their kike hero Jesus too. Hitler long ago wrote about America's degraded racial purity (DNA). It has only gotten worse. It will only get worse until we institute state eugenics.

I live in Alabama, so my experience is based on what I know of around here and the surrounding region. Most people here are descended from settlers that came here from Virginia and the Carolinas by way of either Georgia or down through Kentucky and Tennessee.

Virginia was settled early on, begining in the early 1600's. All of my Virginia ancestors were in Virginia by the middle of the 1600's. The Indians in Virginia were the first ones to go. Then the ones in the Carolinas, we kept pushing them further and further away from the areas we settled in. By the 1810's the last of the Indians had been run out of most of Alabama, the Whites started moving in as soon as the Indians had been driven out. Andrew Jackson rounded them up and marched them off to Oklahoma territory. We never saw them after that.

Point is, by the time the Whites arrived here, the Indians were already gone. There weren't any around to mix with if anyone wanted to; and very few people wanted to.

Now, out west, it might be a different story, I don't know. I know that most of the Indians that are still around live out west; what people in Oklahoma and places like that do, I have no clue. But around here, if anyone had seen an Indian around back in the day, they would have shot them.

I think a lot of Whites have been brainwashed by the Jewish media into thinking that Indians are (or were) a noble people. You know the type I'm talking about, the ones that have the made in China dream catchers hanging from the rear-view mirror of their automobile that they bought from a truck-stop that sells tee-shirts with a romanticized image of a Cherokee brave or squaw standing next to a wolf with an eagle flying overhead.

That is the sort of thing that appeals to the low-brow, uneducated class of Whites who have no sense of their own pre-American European heritage. They like thinking that they might be part Indian because it gives them a sense of justification for living in America; and since they have no clue of their own ancestral heritage and its customs and traditions, the ways of the Indian have a certain exotic appeal, the idea of a spirituality that is connected to nature instead of the Bible-based Jesus religion that is the only other kind of belief that these trailer-trash hicks have any awareness of.

This lack of a connection to our own ancestral heritage and culture is a major problem that is plaguing White America, and this is why you see so many Americans adopting other cultures that are promoted by the Jew-media. You will see Whites that buy into the Jewish-fabricated Southern hillbilly/redneck culture of the sort portrayed on stage by "Larry the Cable Guy"; or you will see them taking on the Harley Davidson biker persona with long hair, beard, leather jacket and tattoos; or the upwardly mobile metro-sexual culture of urban sophistication, which embraces multiculturalism, homosexuality, miscegenation and the like in a sleek uptown apartment setting; or you might see them adopt the Urban ghetto hip-hop gangsta rap culture and try to act, talk and dress like niggers. Each of these artificially contrived identities self-righteously believes that it is the only one that is worthy of being adopted, and that the others would be too embarassing to ever attempt, and are deserving of ridicule.

Unfortunately, Jewish conditioning has led many Americans to regard their own European ancestral heritage as being square, nerdy, and "not cool". Polka music and lederhosen aren't selling very well these days among the under 40 generation.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; March 4th, 2012 at 06:07 PM.

Old March 4th, 2012 #17
Craig Cobb
Banned

Yeah, I know what you mean about the early arrivers. Mine, Henry S. Cobb came to Plymouth 1631 (some accounts claim 1632) on the Anne.
http://helenesgenes.com/Cobb.html#hen

Nowadays, until recently anyway, Kwans were highly mobile. I imagine Southern families stay nearer to their county than most, but one or two family members fly away, marry etc. ...some never to return.

Indians are often mixed in. Even by way of common dilution over time. There are definitely more Indians in the western US, sure. Plus, now Mexis who are Indians. Until one does his genetic test, certitude doesn't exist.

Old March 4th, 2012 #18
Marcus
Banned

Ugh, this shit again? I'm kind of surprised that this hasn't already turned into an all-out Nordicist sub-racial war.

Quote:
Even in the 20th century, you had this madness and conflation of European peoples into big groups to fight off other big groups, Hitler is no exception with "no Austrians, no Bavarians, etc, etc, just 'Germans'".
Wow. There is no way Hitler said that; he himself was an Austrian, and I'm quite sure he was aware that Bavarians ARE Germans.

Old March 4th, 2012 #19
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Old March 4th, 2012 #20
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Hugh, I'm not talking about politics. I'm talking about biology. Those people in that area are of a common and specific biological makeup, and it should be rendered distinctively different from that of the Europeans.
But you're not talking about biology. If you were, you would speak of White/Mongoloid etc. not Russian and so on. Today terms like Russian refer to citizenship more than anything else. What does an American look like?

Quote:
You will look at an Italian city, or a French city, or a German city, or an English city, one after another, and then look at the Russians and their culture, and unless you are blind, you will see that those former 4 peoples are quite alone and together different from the latter.
Northern Russia is primarily Germanic, southern Russia primarily Byzantine with culture and religion, alphabet, building styles etc coming directly from Byzantium which came from Greece and Rome.

Quote:
This is an endless problem though of the modern world. This wasn't really a problem for little Greek city-states in antiquity, where they defended against other groups with small arms.

Or are you going to tell me that those northerners from around Berlin lived and acted the same as Bavarians and people around the Austrian border? That a man from Florence is a man from Naples?

This is a lot of horse shit.
Yes, I agree with you fully here.

It's why the current race based strategy within the US never takes off, yet there are numerous extremely powerful ethnic and religious groups that could easily form new states anytime they wanted in the US. New Englanders could very easily break away for example.

There are over 200 White languages in Europe, and over 100 White ethnic nationalist movements, almost all centered around small areas they have lived in for in some cases thousands of years.

The Scots, Welsh, Irish and English do not want to live together, nor do the Dutch and French who make up "Belgium", nor the various Dutch in their various states, and so on.

The very thought of racial unity would bring about hilarity, followed by, in places like the former Jugoslavia, a bullet in the head. The same will happen in the US. People in the US don't get along, but are atomised, lonely, alienated and with little sense of identity or self. Apart from the language, the US is a microcosm of Europe, though many in the US try to convince themselves otherwise.

Race only becomes a unifying factor in the presence of non whites, so in places like the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand when there was a threat by other races, they in turn were organised racially.

Times have changed, and outside areas with large numbers of non-Whites, folks organise ethnically though they deny it.

Look at VNN itself. There are distinct cultural groupings on it that unite and fight other groupings regularly, and this on one of the foremost WN forums in the world.
Yet go to any ethnically based grouping, and you will finds hundreds, if not thousands of people, all working together and getting along.

When the meltdown occurs, one will find the groups with links back to Europe, and thus with much more power than their own numbers, and those with a distinct identity, will come to dominate areas, and then break away. In the case of a complete meltdown, which are more likely to survive, the Amish or Detroitocongoidese?

Compare people from the New England area with say Alabama or California.

Fake states such as France, Italy etc which used to be territories, within which there were numerous states, were forced together, much like, and at much the same time, as the states in the US were forced together, during the 1800's.

As the central governments collapse, so the old ethnic state groupings are re-emerging, and Europe will revert back to its ancient city state structure.

This is what is actually happening in real life, the only fantasy is the one that whites will unite racially, and put aside ethnic differences.

The only reason there is a sort of common British culture within the US, was because the northern Anglo Saxon Yankee/Britsh backed group, defeated the southern Catholic French/Spanish/Scots Irish group.

If the South had won, the French and Spanish would have split the South between them into Spanish and French states, and there would be three hostile groupings of states, and the Spanish/Portuguese/French cultures would dominate the world today, not the British. Quebec backed by France which wants it back almost seceded from Canada, there are proposals to split California into two states, with 28 secessionist movements across the US.

Secession of counties and joining together of counties into new states is likely to occur in most states, where counties of similar peoples unite across state lines, making the current state borders obsolete, and necessitating forming many more, much smaller states. State borders around the world change all the time as the ethnic groups within areas change.

That's why it's wise for people to get into positions of real power at mega city or county level, as those are going to be the new states. Many cities and counties in the US/regions in Europe are larger and have more people than many states.

Once the incredible luxury and wealth in the US comes to an end, and life depends upon access to water and natural resources and trade routes, ethnicity and religion will become matters of life and death.

The ethnically and racially mixed areas will experience the most vicious civil strife, until each group has its own place. Once the US lacks the financial power to maintain its military occupation of Europe, then the EU will immediately fall apart, and in a domino effect, so will the fake states of Europe split apart.

The noble Serbs for example, will soon remove the dirty Albanians, who are really a nation of bandits and sheep rapers, from Kosovo and wash Kosovo clean of Albanian dirtiness and return it to Serbia, where it belongs.

Just the same, most European regions which are mostly based on ancient formerly independent states will rapidly remove anyone who does not belong to their ethnic groups.

Europe has survived because of the strength of its various ethnic groups, and the US is made up of those same ethnic groups.

People within the US need to find out where they came from, and form ethnic groupings within the US, linked back to their root cultures in Europe, form cultural associations.

It is utterly insane to see say Norwegians in the US calling themselves Iowans, and denying their Norwegian roots etc.
People all need to know where they are from, and who they are.

Thread