VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 2nd, 2008 #1
jeramiah_k

Exclamation Wisconsin Check In

Greetings All,

Just wanted to start a thread to see who was all on here from this great state. We are going to be holding a 3rd Annual Social on June 7th for Wisconsin. It will be located near the Milwaukee Area. This is going to be for anyone and everyone that is interested in getting active. Doesn't matter if you are already a member with a Org. We just want to get people in Wisconsin to come together. I know this is a last minute thread but I figured that I would do it anyways. Even if you can not attend this I encourage you to still check in and hopefully in the very near future we can get together.

Jeramiah K
Membership Coordinator
Wisconsin Nationalist Compact

Old November 11th, 2009 #2
Bruce Tyler
Wisconsin Member

Default Southern Wisconsin

I live in Southern Wisconsin and always keep an eye out for friends of VNN

I'm not part of any organizations or groups,I'm just a good American that hates seeing what is happening to our great country.White people are getting the shaft as poor blacks are feeing off our handouts and then causing crimes against us.I don't have the answers,I wish we could segregate all races..."Birds of a Feather Flocks Together"...I'm tired of seeing our schools ruined by taking God out of the classroom,Kids cannot even say Christmas at school..What the hell is going on.I have read every book on Nationalism,White supremacy,American History..and I'm still baffled at how the liberals are so blind to the damage they are doing to this country.We need Conservatives running this county or we are going to be in trouble.

Thread