VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2009 #61
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
I suspect that Glenn Miller had a lot to do with outlawing of militias here in NC.
You dont need to suspect it, his white patriot group was the very target of that law and Mo Dees sued him over it. There was a contempt decree in 1986 or so which forced Miller to fly. Then he was caught etc. Buy Miller's book, he has a lot about it which you wont find in the media or your local library.
Quote:
At any rate, anyone that approaches you with a plan to engage in illegal behavior is about 99% zog agent. .
Either that or a fucking dumbass. A fucking dumbass can get you into trouble just as much.

Quote:
Good ideas. I will add yet another. Amateur radio. A lot of emergency related stuff is tied in with amateur radio,
yes absolutely. learn to use SW radio to listen, learn HAM radio, learn CB radio, all of those things may become the only viable means of communications if the Government ever shuts down the phones and internet.

Which they can do in a fucking second, I promise you.

Old February 5th, 2009 #62
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

It doesn't take that much time to determine if one is of the dumb ass - jackass types

Old February 5th, 2009 #63
Joe_J.
Radio active

[quote=Antiochus Epiphanes;932686]
Quote:

You dont need to suspect it, his white patriot group was the very target of that law and Mo Dees sued him over it. There was a contempt decree in 1986 or so which forced Miller to fly. Then he was caught etc. Buy Miller's book, he has a lot about it which you wont find in the media or your local library. Either that or a fucking dumbass. A fucking dumbass can get you into trouble just as much.

yes absolutely. learn to use SW radio to listen, learn HAM radio, learn CB radio, all of those things may become the only viable means of communications if the Government ever shuts down the phones and internet.

Which they can do in a fucking second, I promise you.
Can they really shut down the internet? Phones, etc. I know are no problem. I just wonder how they can shut down something as global as the internets.

I ditched CB a long time ago. A lot of dumbasses on there, chaos, etc. I still use one on the road for traffic conditions, though. Getting my ham license was one of the best things I have done. It is a hobby of White men and women pretty much. Civilized and orderly.

Old February 6th, 2009 #64
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
I ditched CB a long time ago. A lot of dumbasses on there, chaos, etc.
i dont mess with em ever, but I got a couple if the SHTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Can they really shut down the internet? Phones, etc. I know are no problem. I just wonder how they can shut down something as global as the internets.
In the USA, yes. Internet was a DARPA type military industrial project from the beginning. It has a "backbone" that can be monitored and interrupted. The government also has a system to make it so their phone and internet usage can continue in the event of a "civil disaster" etc, but everybody else's goes dark.

I posted the websites for the government-telecom cooperation and disaster preparedness group a long time ago and didnt bother to bookmark it. If I remember, next time I talk to him or her, I will ask my source what the fuckall they call that outfit again, and post it here.

Old February 6th, 2009 #65
Joe_J.
Radio active

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
i dont mess with em ever, but I got a couple if the SHTF
They are okay for road conditions on channel 19 but that is about it. Tune channel 6 and you can hear niggers all day that have 10KW systems in vans, etc. They have up to three alternators to run the amplifiers, etc. Now we know what they do with the welfare money:

http://www.davemade.com/heavywei.htm
http://www.cbretards.com/pictures/bowtiekilla.htm
http://www.cbretards.com/pictures/pictures.htm

Quote:
In the USA, yes. Internet was a DARPA type military industrial project from the beginning. It has a "backbone" that can be monitored and interrupted. The government also has a system to make it so their phone and internet usage can continue in the event of a "civil disaster" etc, but everybody else's goes dark.

I posted the websites for the government-telecom cooperation and disaster preparedness group a long time ago and didnt bother to bookmark it. If I remember, next time I talk to him or her, I will ask my source what the fuckall they call that outfit again, and post it here.
I believe that the government telco system you refer to is AUTODIN that started out as AUTOVON.

Sites:
More stuff here than you can shake a stick at and very well done, too.

Quote:
The buildings supporting the towers were hardened against a nuclear blast, and some of them in high-danger areas were underground. The towers themselves were engineered to withstand all but a close (within 5 miles) blast. The microwave horns were covered with a protective shield to keep out not only the elements, but also radioactive fallout. The buildings were shielded with copper to protect the equipment against the Electromagnetic Pulse associated with a nuclear explosion. Foot-thick concrete walls protected the vital electronics and people inside the base installations of these towers. Thick copper grounds went deep into the bedrock beneath each tower. Fallout showers, backup generators, sleeping facilities all existed to keep the network up in times of war.
http://www.drgibson.com/towers/
Note that the microwave towers were sold off by the phone companies in the early 2000s, IIRC. American Tower bought most of them to rent to cellular companies.
Quote:
What is Finland 2? Finland 2 is a former main station on the nuclear-hardened AT&T Long Lines transcontinental L4 coaxial cable. This was part of the network that provided the nation's long distance telephone service in the era before fiber optic cable. This network also provided the bulk of the military's communications in the US, including providing connectivity between the President and National Command Authority and the nation's strategic nuclear forces. As a result, AT&T built their network to survive anything but a direct hit from a nuclear weapon. The aboveground microwave radio network was built to survive nominal blast winds and was protected from fallout radiation in thick concrete reinforced buildings. The underground cable was served by underground reinforced concrete terminal stations equipped with thick concrete walls and steel blast doors, with air filtration to keep out fallout particles, and food and water for operation for 2 weeks in a protected mode.
http://www.coldwarcomms.org/l5/finland2/finland2.htm
Virtual tour that is pretty neat.

http://www.coldwarcomms.org/

Old February 10th, 2009 #66
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
The high-tech data center will feature on-site backup power systems, redundant utility sources, and regulated climate control. The Center will accommodate the fiber optic and electrical services of the Northern Illinois Technology Triangle (NITT), a looped broadband fiber network secured along the major local interstate highway systems. The NITT is the first municipal utility fiber optic network consortium in the Midwest and is expected to stimulate economic development, create educational advantages, enhance medical services, provide a backbone for homeland security, offer a competitive edge for business, and improve the quality of life for all.

“The construction of our 11,400 square-foot state-of-the-art technology center is truly the realization of a dream for a better Rochelle”, said Rochelle Municipal Utility General Manager Gary Larsen. “With superior performance and reliability as the primary design concerns, the RMU Technology Center provides a co-location environment that will anchor the Rochelle Business and Technology Park and provide the key facilities necessary to bring a variety of service providers and services to our community”, Larsen said.

TENG & Associates will provide planning and design services. The building is designed for extreme reliability and will be constructed with “hardened” components. Its construction will ensure that the facility can operate under adverse surrounding conditions. “This project is vital to the connectivity and management of the NITT for the Northern Illinois region opening new opportunities for growth in education, research, and business”, said John Hood, Sr. Project Manager.
http://www.rstenstrom.com/newsdetail.asp?id=30

Thread