Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 9th, 2017 #1
Tony Boone

Default Sexual Harassment (((WEAPONIZED))).

Even if untrue he can't prove himself innocent. The repulicrat hierarchy is saying that he should leave the race for senate. As hated as this guy is in Alabama by the communists I call hoax as it most assuredly would have come up in his race for Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court (twice) and other local races.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Alabama resident Leigh Corfman said that in 1979, when Moore was an assistant district attorney, he brought her to his home and touched her sexually. Three other women said that Moore — now a candidate for U.S. Senate — pursued them when they were teenagers and he was in his early 30s.

A list of righteous things Moore has said about sex and morality
How sexual misconduct stories persuade other victims to come forward
McConnell calls on Moore to exit Alabama Senate race ‘if these allegations are true’

A growing chorus of Senate Republicans, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), have called on Senate candidate Roy Moore to withdraw from a special election on Dec. 12.

Last edited by Tony Boone; November 9th, 2017 at 11:22 PM.

Old November 9th, 2017 #2
jaekel

He should continue with his campaign as if nothing happened.
Democrats are NEVER shamed into quitting. Look at the Clintons.

Old November 9th, 2017 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Sounds like bullshit.

However, if true, or not, this could be very damaging especially since before polls showed the race between him and the democrap very close.

If he doesn't step aside it could be 2012 all over again when you might recall the bible thumper Republican from Missouri Todd Akin made the statement regarding how a woman prevent herself from getting pregnant while being raped because their body can "shut it down."

He was going to win that race before he said that and should have stepped aside and the Republicunts would have still picked that seat up, however he didn't and many voted third party and Claire ended up winning again which is huge when you think about it right now if there was just one more republicunt in the senate, Obanga care would have been repealed.

Old November 10th, 2017 #4
Tony Boone

It was reported today on the Laura Ingraham Show that the article's writer was convicted for forging commercial instruments, otherwise known as writing bad checks. That is a crime of moral turpitude and would disqualify the woman from holding many jobs where integrity is paramount.

Old November 10th, 2017 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Faux Jews was reporting more about this today and most of the stories mention him having the hots for a 16 and 18 year old.

Age of consent in Alabama is 16 so he was doing nothing illegal in the first place. He was a young man who liked younger chicks. I mean it's not like he was 50 at the time.

Let's be honest here. You single guys on here if you were in your 30s and an 18 or 19 yr, or college student was showing interest in you I think you would be all over it. Regardless what you all say on here you would show interest.

I mean I know we bash women for acting like sluts due to the westernized culture that is jewdized, but be honest us guys can act like pigs too when it comes to girls.

Old November 10th, 2017 #6
Alex Birch

Sounds like bullshit. It always is.

Men in politics need to be prepared for this sort of thing. Hell, all men might as well, as it happens in the workplace, too. Usually, in politics, the slanderous jezebel is put up to it, such as the grab 'em by the pussy saga. Everyone knew that was really Hillary. But in the workplace, women need no other motivation than spite or ambition. Makes you wonder why we tolerate females in politics and the workplace in the first place. They tend to treat every public space as their wider school girl gossip circle.

Old November 27th, 2017 #7
katsung47

GOP Senators Believe Roy Moore's Accusers But Not Donald Trump's

Jennifer Bendery,HuffPost• November 14, 2017

Moore’s scandal has put his party in an incredibly uncomfortable predicament: the more Republicans say the allegations by five women against Moore are proof that he doesn’t belong in the Senate, the more hypocritical they look for ignoring the 16 women who have accused Trump of sexual assault and helping him become president.

The White House position on the president’s accusers is that they are all liars. Trump denied all of the allegations again last month, calling them “fake news” and “made-up stuff.”

So why do Republicans believe Moore’s accusers but not Trump’s? HuffPost spent Tuesday asking GOP senators why the situations are different. Few could offer a convincing argument, instead opting to shrug their shoulders, pivot or abruptly walk away.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senators-...232401331.html

Old November 27th, 2017 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Birch View Post
Sounds like bullshit. It always is.

Men in politics need to be prepared for this sort of thing. Hell, all men might as well, as it happens in the workplace, too. Usually, in politics, the slanderous jezebel is put up to it, such as the grab 'em by the pussy saga. Everyone knew that was really Hillary. But in the workplace, women need no other motivation than spite or ambition. Makes you wonder why we tolerate females in politics and the workplace in the first place. They tend to treat every public space as their wider school girl gossip circle.
I hate working with girls period! Always an issue with them. I hate it when my supervisors are women which they're right now and the one makes my life hell. Constant micromanaging of the men but the young women get away with everything.

Old November 27th, 2017 #9
Robert Ransdell

Just a few observations on the latest obsession/project the Jew media has embarked on.

I think this will go nicely with the program of feminizing White men, for those who don't dress and act like faggots you have this conditioning exercise to put fear into White men for the thought of even approaching a White woman with romantic ideals.

Somehow I don't think jigaboo bucks will give a damn about how they are viewed (why start now) and will make their usual unwanted advances in the streets of this country to White women and others who are walking their way.

Also view the actual acts of perverts like Weinstein, Franken, and other pin head nerds as some sort of manner in which dorks and losers from yesteryear (high school) try to play up their present status as a way to act like an alpha male of some sort.

Yeah well they seem to have failed tremendously.

I will use Weinstein as an example. I mean think about it, think about how wretchedly cursed these Jews are with terminal ugliness in terms of physical appearance. With all the money and control over Hollywood that this fat ugly piece of shit (I view him as human shit because of the vile garbage his studios have produced and not for his alleged sex crimes although he would be a POS for that to) had he was usually unable to actually engage in sex with most of the women he pursued and later perved out on. The guy is said to have begged and pleaded with these women just to pleasure himself in front of them.

Once a wretchedly ugly Jewboy nerd always a wretchedly ugly Jewboy nerd - all that money and power and the pretty women still find you too disgusting to touch even if banging you would mean advancing in their career.

Jewish media allies will give him his moment of redemption in years to come, bet on it, but there will never be a cure for the terminal case of creepy and ugly that he contracted by being bred a kike.

Apologies for being crude, sometimes the truth is crude as can be.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old November 28th, 2017 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Just a few observations on the latest obsession/project the Jew media has embarked on.

I think this will go nicely with the program of feminizing White men, for those who don't dress and act like faggots you have this conditioning exercise to put fear into White men for the thought of even approaching a White woman with romantic ideals.

Somehow I don't think jigaboo bucks will give a damn about how they are viewed (why start now) and will make their usual unwanted advances in the streets of this country to White women and others who are walking their way.

Also view the actual acts of perverts like Weinstein, Franken, and other pin head nerds as some sort of manner in which dorks and losers from yesteryear (high school) try to play up their present status as a way to act like an alpha male of some sort.

Yeah well they seem to have failed tremendously.

I will use Weinstein as an example. I mean think about it, think about how wretchedly cursed these Jews are with terminal ugliness in terms of physical appearance. With all the money and control over Hollywood that this fat ugly piece of shit (I view him as human shit because of the vile garbage his studios have produced and not for his alleged sex crimes although he would be a POS for that to) had he was usually unable to actually engage in sex with most of the women he pursued and later perved out on. The guy is said to have begged and pleaded with these women just to pleasure himself in front of them.

Once a wretchedly ugly Jewboy nerd always a wretchedly ugly Jewboy nerd - all that money and power and the pretty women still find you too disgusting to touch even if banging you would mean advancing in their career.

Jewish media allies will give him his moment of redemption in years to come, bet on it, but there will never be a cure for the terminal case of creepy and ugly that he contracted by being bred a kike.

Apologies for being crude, sometimes the truth is crude as can be.
The thing is that Harvey has an very attractive wife and has children. I think in this case it's simply a perv using it to his advantage that is these young skanks will do anything to become famous and he knows this. The hollyweirdos keep shut because they don't want to lose their career coming out against him. Finally when it became public the victims speak out now because they don't have to worry about their careers.

Even if you're a huge fat guy like Harvey he was still able to get a good looking wife with his shekel$ and fame.

Hell look at that loopy ugly nigger Dennis Rodman was able to land Carmen Electra.

Old December 10th, 2017 #11
katsung47

It doesn't matter, when they need his vote.

Kellyanne Conway's New Position On Roy Moore: We Need His Tax Bill Vote

Hayley Miller,HuffPost• November 20, 2017

Kellyanne Conway suggested Monday that Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore’s potential to help pass the GOP’s tax bill outweighs the mounting child molestation accusations against him ? a stance that represents a major shift from comments she made last week on the matter.

“Whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,” the White House counselor told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday in response to allegations that Moore sexually molested teen girls when he was in his 30s.

But on Monday, Conway seemed all but ready to throw Moore’s accusers under the bus in exchange for the candidate’s potential to help pass the GOP’s tax bill.

“So vote Roy Moore?” asked “Fox & Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade after Conway bashed Doug Jones, Moore’s Democratic opponent in the race.

“I’m telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through,” Conway responded.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kellyanne...143726033.html

Old December 11th, 2017 #12
Vnn999

Moshe Katsav was the eighth President of Israel from 2000 to 2007. ---
-- Katsav was convicted of two counts of rape and sentenced to seven years in prison. …
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Katsav

Old December 13th, 2017 #13
Vnn999

Larry King – another Jewish groper

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-ex-wife.html

'His fingers went into the crack of my a**!' Ex-wife of crooner Eddie Fisher claims Larry King groped her twice - once sliding his hand down the back of her dress and again squeezing her butt so hard it left a bruise'

Old December 13th, 2017 #14
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post

Sounds about right. White Men are the target of the sjws. And the nigger bucs don't think they'll be convicted for anything. The stupid white whores don't think the nigger will beat them. They will learn otherwise.
But the election has changed some things already.
A nigger tranny was denied a contract with a makeup company b/c he spouted anti-white crap on social media.
And an American nigger was fired from her nurse's job for White hate on social media.
And then there was that reporter that was canned for similar actions.

Old December 23rd, 2017 #15
katsung47

That's the way how the Feds(FBI) rule this country. Many other politicians committed similar sex crimes. Moore unfortunately is pick up as the scapegoat to intimidate others, be obedient or otherwise be Moore likewise. The purpose is for the coming new law - tax reform bill. Trump is the candidate of the Feds. So he is exempted from such accusations.

Thread