Post (Video) Beautiful day in the neighborhood at Subway

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw42UjgNlRQ

Old December 4th, 2017 #2
Jack Mohr
Banned

She'll make Mister Rogers his sammich

Old December 5th, 2017 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Subway is nasty with plastic ass meat. Publix subs are okay but even they skimp on meat and are expensive.

Better buying your own meats and bread and making it yourself.

Old December 5th, 2017 #4
Susan

Linder: would you please either ban or tard corral Jack Mohr? He is a disgusting, useless troll.

About the video: Yep...kinda sums up nicely the difference between the neighborhood and the niggerhood. And anyone wonders why niggers are so screwed up by the time they reach adulthood when they have been subjected to that language all the time.

Mr. Rogers was so sweet and gentle. He was going to be a minister. Compare his unpretentious style to any nigger and you will see the difference in the races. You just cannot imagine him ever raising his voice, or using profanity.

Niggers hear profanity probably from inside the womb. I didn't hear a four letter word until I was 13, on the first day of 7th grade in a newly racially integrated school.

Old December 5th, 2017 #5
Jack Mohr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Mr. Rogers was so sweet and gentle. He was going to be a minister. Compare his unpretentious style to any nigger and you will see the difference in the races. You just cannot imagine him ever raising his voice, or using profanity.
Mr Rogers is now black.

Old December 5th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default I love Flaherty Vids with White Culture Juxtaposed to 'Enrichment'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post
White people are boring, making sandwiches in a clean facility and saying excuse me if they bump into each other. Sandwiches turning into an exciting gunfight? Now that's diversity!

Speaking of which...on what planet is one hungry enough to actually still be standing in line behind Sherilla while she threatens to beat the sandwich maker to death?

I enjoyed KoKo's repeat requests for mustard, salt, n 'peppah' in between her vulgar suggestions re the sandwich makers "momma", as if she were having a perfectly civil, food ordering experience.

Old December 5th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I love Mr. Rogers--it's incredibly sad that children's tv programming went into less stuff like his, where children are spoken to directly, and imagination is ignited in a very 'real' way, no special effects or gimmicky things to sell stuff.

Kids find magic in things naturally, they like seeing how stuff is made, how it works, etc. and he understood this. I remember him showing how crayons were made, and explaining why I could not go down the bathtub drain, lol.

Old December 6th, 2017 #8
Ray Allan

Sherilla obviously came from this 'hood.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 6th, 2017 #9
Jack Mohr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Mister Robinson's Neighborhood: Nutrition - SNL
Not what I meant, nor was it funny.

Black Mister Rogers is not poor or self-deprecating as to make fun of how stupid whiteys are for laughing at his juvenile Uncle Tom skit. Only a knuckle dragging skinhead or miscegenator could find humor in it.

Old December 6th, 2017 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

Mister Robinson's Neighborhood: Nutrition - SNL
I like the one where he presents the ghetto 'Cabbage Patch Kid' and it is a hunk of cabbage atop a White doll. Police show up later and he has to jump out the window.

Old December 10th, 2017 #11
WayneW67

I have witnessed this kind of nigger behavior in many stores. These animals attack a worker who cannot retaliate for fear of losing their job. The nigger picks on the defenseless one. These savages are such cowards.

Old December 12th, 2017 #12
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I like the one where he presents the ghetto 'Cabbage Patch Kid' and it is a hunk of cabbage atop a White doll. Police show up later and he has to jump out the window.
Found it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 12th, 2017 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
I have witnessed this kind of nigger behavior in many stores. These animals attack a worker who cannot retaliate for fear of losing their job. The nigger picks on the defenseless one. These savages are such cowards.
My job is like that. If a customer bitches and complains you get wrote up for it. Usually customers are not always right! Plus they make up shit too when they complain in order to get free shit. I had a coworker get wrote up twice in one week for customers complaining even though it was made up bullshit as usual.

Old December 12th, 2017 #14
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Ghetto Science, Ghetto Spelling....

Quote:
'Through the miracles of modern science'...nigger edition, lol.

His spelling of X-mas reminded me of something: I saw an almost grown black girl who could not spell peanut butter in a BIP training we did when I worked for the public skoos.

We were made to attend these 'behavior intervention' trainings with students throughout the district, and this one was to illustrate 'teamwork', and doing things in steps. They were supposed to write out all the steps to 'make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich' on a board.

She stood there for a long time and finally wrote: P-nut. I did not audibly laugh but inside I was lmao, also shocked that someone goes 17 years through life and never absorbed the spelling of freaking 'peanut'. Not dyslexic, mind you. Just black.

Old December 12th, 2017 #15
Nockda Redout

It's funny because she has her little niglet with her.
Her mammy done be learnifying her how to be a nigger when she grows up.
Later on when she in nigger college she be blaming her behavior on racist Whitey.

Thread