Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2017 #1
Johan
Banned

Default “Nazis” who posted flyers on SMU campus are wanted by police.

I’ve seen the story featured in this post on at least three news websites. The press seems to think there’s something wrong with standing up for your race if you’re white. The police agree.

The “Nazis” in this story are wanted by the police even though their chosen method of protest was peaceful and resulted in no harm to anyone’s property.

Fake news CNN is the source I used to bring you this tale of Nazi terrorism.

More info here.

Old December 7th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default They are shocked Whites are less 'cucked' than they thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I’ve seen the story featured in this post on at least three news websites. The press seems to think there’s something wrong with standing up for your race if you’re white. The police agree.

The “Nazis” in this story are wanted by the police even though their chosen method of protest was peaceful and resulted in no harm to anyone’s property.

Fake news CNN is the source I used to bring you this tale of Nazi terrorism.

More info here.
Boy, Johan, if you could see what a cesspool Dallas is, the idea they are flipping their lid over the 'horrors' of these signs would be quite the laugh-fest.

The crime in Dallas is to the incomprehensible point, Black on Black and Black on White and Hispanic on Hispanic and Hispanic on White....
NO epidemic whatsoever of White on ANYONE.

These posters are three decades overdue. Good on whoever put 'em up.

Old December 8th, 2017 #3
Dan Hadaway

Thah nawtzees they don't want to do our drugs!

Old December 8th, 2017 #4
Robert Ransdell

First let me say this, that......is a GREAT poster!!!!

Not only is it professionally printed but what a GREAT choice of words.

In choosing this specific message they force the media to blatantly show themselves to Joe and Jill White to be anti-White in their condemnation.

This is very similar to what the NA did for years with the well circulated and successful "Love Your Race" flyer.

Nowhere is there anything there saying anything whatsoever about Blacks or other non-Whites (not that I am opposed to that mode of going about things either). It just simply says that White people should strive to stay away from dangerously addictive drugs.

What really irks the anti-Whites is, as usual, the truth being recognized and striking a cord, even if it is with a small minority of Whites.

Fact is it is the diversity and multicult propaganda and dogmas that have brought the Blacks to neighborhoods where Whites live. The "revolving door" nature of our criminal justice system allows these groid drug dealers to get out of prison so then White kids, morally adrift because of the lack of identity (the sort of identity that they condemn here regarding the poster's message) drive to their ghetto neighborhoods in search of drugs.

It is just like when they fear Black riots or blame actual Black riots on WN activists peaceable demonstrating in the streets, they blame it on the expression of White pride by Whites.

The media insects are AS RACIALLY AWARE AS WE ARE. The only difference is that we want our race to survive while they seek to destroy it.

They condemn White pride marches because they know that their groid pets are prone to riot for no reason at all and are even more likely if they don't like what Whitey is saying in the streets.

They condemn this poster here because they know as we do that their groid pets are why we are where we are, so many White kids dying from drug overdoses, they fear, FEAR, the idea that there would be a widespread comprehension of the facts by the White masses.

The insects at the top like to proclaim "never again" with regard to their being smashed on the snout 70 years ago when a people had their eyes opened to their evil and disease, as many others had over time before then.

Sure the police officials just want to look good in front of the cameras, show they are "fighting racism" even though they know no crime has occurred, but I suspect the Jews might at some time and place wonder just what would happen to them if the human misery shared by so many, the anguish, the death of loved ones, if the people ever were to recognize the truth and behold the finger being pointed at the Jew if it could very well happen again - and with intent and for real this time.

I hope this group continues on with good work such as this, with a few simple words they put the enemy on their heels. Atta boy!

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old December 8th, 2017 #5
Tony Boone

I called them and took responsibility. Twice Officer 971 didn't know what to say. Apparently the detective "working the case" is off until Monday. I was told to call back if I wanted to talk to someone.

The officer did say that free speech was important. He was less verbal about the message; abstaining from narcotics.

Edit: I think those who did put the banner up should take all credit if possible.

Last edited by Tony Boone; December 8th, 2017 at 10:12 PM.

Old December 8th, 2017 #6
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
....hope this group continues on with good work such as this, with a few simple words they put the enemy on their heels. Atta boy!
Good work; slowly/surely whittling away the lies.

Old December 8th, 2017 #7
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I called them and took responsibility. Twice Officer 971 didn't know what to say. Apparently the detective "working the case" is off until Monday. I was told to call back if I wanted to talk to someone.

The officer did say that free speech was important. He was less verbal about the message; abstaining from narcotics.
I was thinking about calling them too, probably won't as you appear to have done well with that.

I would say that more than half of the flyer distros that I have participated in that have made the news have always been complete with some quote by the police in the story that it was "being investigated".

If it were not painting the activity as somehow illegal in the minds of many Whites (of course the media's intent) it would really be funny, even then it still is.

I called it career building, many of these police chiefs have eyes on elected office, it is a good way to get your name out there and get the attention of the anti-Whites in high places.

I never have/was been contacted by any of the police in any of those instances where the said "investigation" was supposedly taking place.

One thing I left out from my post before, another thing that scares the shit out of the enemy. Yeah they were doing roman salutes or whatever, but those guys look like regular White kids on a college campus, it scares the shit out of them that they don't simply get to label WN as wearing costumes or uniforms.

Those threads on Yahoo and CNN are overwhelmingly positive in favor of the WN, only people opposed mainly are libtards making jabs about the activists being tied to Trump.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old December 9th, 2017 #8
Olaf Menes

Well according to those fuckwits......Rejecting getting hooked on mass produced painkillers is.......Nazism.

I mean really, the "Machine" they prescribe is to dope everyone up into a more submissive shell of a human, easy to control with a bag of pills and a drool cup.

Old December 10th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Kevin MacDonald, discussing Jews and Opiods:

Old December 12th, 2017 #10
Theodore R. Bundy

Default Example

The best example of the (((gov))) reaction is here; niggers burn cities, kill any white (including unaware foreigners)and are given "room to destroy".
Some Ranchers with a credible beef with the feds take a shed on fed property (off season)hostage; murdered in an ambush while trying to surrender.

I dont know what its going to take to get the avg white out of his (((haze))).

Old December 12th, 2017 #11
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Well according to those fuckwits......Rejecting getting hooked on mass produced painkillers is.......Nazism..
Purdue Pharma owned by the (((Sackler))) family made 35 billion dollars, therefore, an anti-semitic hate crime to criticize their dope-dealing.

Old December 12th, 2017 #12
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore R. Bundy View Post

If the average white cannot see the connection between the Sackler family making $35,000,000,000 profit by promoting the oxycontin epidemic, then, perhaps, the haze is terminal and a culling of the herd is in order.

Old December 12th, 2017 #13
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post

I mean really, the "Machine" they prescribe is to dope everyone up into a more submissive shell of a human, easy to control with a bag of pills and a drool cup.
Drooling goyim are so much easier to push over the cliffs of self-destruction.

Once goyim have been fleeced of all their assets, then, of what use are they to the likes of the Sacklers?

The Sackler family should be charged with ethnic cleansing of white people, before they all flee to Israel.

Old December 12th, 2017 #14
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post

First let me say this, that......is a GREAT poster!!!!

The media insects are AS RACIALLY AWARE AS WE ARE. The only difference is that we want our race to survive while they seek to destroy it.

Very true. A very critical difference. The difference between life and death...

Old December 12th, 2017 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore R. Bundy View Post
The best example of the (((gov))) reaction is here; niggers burn cities, kill any white (including unaware foreigners)and are given "room to destroy".
Some Ranchers with a credible beef with the feds take a shed on fed property (off season)hostage; murdered in an ambush while trying to surrender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
If the average white cannot see the connection between the Sackler family making $35,000,000,000 profit by promoting the oxycontin epidemic, then, perhaps, the haze is terminal and a culling of the herd is in order.
"The haze is terminal" should be used on a poster, Zoomcopter, it's a fitting phrase.

I was remembering this morning how I used to watch Flaherty vids to validate my feelings on the multi-cult, since I was surrounded by people for whom the 'haze' had taken over, and needed to remind myself that I was correct in my racial observations.

Unreal that what is right in front of Whites can be spun to make the White person feel bad for their inner thoughts and feelings on what they observe, rather than the (((ones))) doing the misdeeds, and using non-Whites to do them, feeeling bad for....doing the misdeeds.

Old December 12th, 2017 #16
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

I was remembering this morning how I used to watch Flaherty vids to validate my feelings on the multi-cult, since I was surrounded by people for whom the 'haze' had taken over, and needed to remind myself that I was correct in my racial observations.

Unreal that what is right in front of Whites can be spun to make the White person feel bad for their inner thoughts and feelings on what they observe, rather than the (((ones))) doing the misdeeds, and using non-Whites to do them, feeeling bad for....doing the misdeeds.
Jews have perfected this technique for many centuries, now. They have also perfected the techniques for short-circuiting the cultural learning processes of the goyim, so that any awareness of the jew perfidy in these activities dies with the aware goy and is NEVER transmitted down through the generations - even as the jew further perfects its own retention and knowledge of human characteristics. Small wonder, the contempt they manifest.

Thread