Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2017 #41
Longbaugh

I miss the good ol' days when Christards were banned as soon as they outed themselves.

Old December 9th, 2017 #42
James Gregory

I don't want to discuss Christianity; it is s subject with nothing but confusions built in and with confused people arguing about absurdities. But, if you insist ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Was he talking about ALL Jews, or was he specifically referring to the Jews who were executing him? I don't believe he could have been speaking about ALL Jews, because Jesus himself was Jewish, and he would be condemning himself.
He was speaking about ALL Jews. After all, Jesus was the Messiah so he was higher than all Jews in every way. He could condemn ALL Jews because he was not a Jew -- He was a Christian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Some people say that Jesus was not Jewish, but I don't buy it. If Jesus wasn't Jewish, then why did he expel the merchants from the temple for violating Jewish law? Only a Jew would care about following Jewish law. Since Jesus was a Jew, he wouldn't be categorically condemning ALL Jews; rather, he realized that Jews were doing some nasty stuff and wanted Jews to reform their behavior. He might have been a good leader for the Jews had the Jews decided to follow him, but he is not a good leader for us.
He didn't expel the moneylenders for breaking Jewish Law; he expelled them for violating the so-called "sanctity" of the temple by turning it into a marketplace and bankers' exchange. The fact is, ALL Jews break ALL laws. They are a cult of thieves. Even the word "Hebrew" means "bandit or cut-throat."

Remember, Jesus was raised from childhood being told that he was the son of God (that is, Mary avoided being stoned to death for getting pregnant by claiming that God had made her with child.) So, he always was above and beyond the common rabbis and Hebrews.

Jesus does not have to be a good leader for us; but we can learn a lot about the Jews by studying what they did to him and how they vilify him to this day. The hatred and malice of the Jews toward him is evident even today.

But discussing Jesus is not why I started this thread. This thread is to discuss the major flaw of Christianity which is the fact that the Christians are betraying the world by not believing what Jesus taught about the devil Jews.

As White Nationalists, we all know that the Jews are horrible monsters, criminals and devils but why don't the Christians know this? Because they also do not believe Jesus and they think that "surely Jesus was not talking about ALL Jews. Surely, there is such a thing as the Good Jews."

The Myth of the Good Jew is a short video produced by that rarity, an intelligent black man, which will eliminate all doubts as to the utter vileness of ALL Jews and the fact that the alleged "good Jews" Jews support total evil by all bad Jews.

The criminal Jews are being protected by the Christians. This must stop. But it will only stop when WE demand that they stop being hypocrites and start believing what Jesus taught about the devil Jews.

Last edited by James Gregory; December 9th, 2017 at 12:02 PM.

Old December 9th, 2017 #43
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
he was not a Jew -- He was a Christian.
I was talking about his race, not his religion. If he was not of the Jewish race, why was he in Israel and not in Europe?

It's not even strictly correct to refer to Jesus as a Christian, as the Christian religion did not develop as a distinct religion from Judaism for at least another century. Most of Jesus' early followers still followed the Jewish religion, including such things as celebrating Passover.

Quote:
He didn't expel the moneylenders for breaking Jewish Law; he expelled them for violating the so-called "sanctity" of the temple by turning it into a marketplace and bankers' exchange.
Why would a non-Jew care about the sanctity of a Jewish temple? If Satanist moneylenders were defiling a Satanic temple, I certainly wouldn't care about it, as I'm not a Satanist.

Quote:
The Myth of the Good Jew is a short video produced by that rarity, an intelligent black man, which will eliminate all doubts as to the utter vileness of ALL Jews and the fact that the alleged "good Jews" Jews support total evil by all bad Jews.
I personally don't believe there are good Jews in significant numbers or that Jews can be redeemed, but my understanding of Jesus is that he was a Jew who wanted the Jews to turn away from their evil ways, as well as believing that he was the savior of all men.

Old December 9th, 2017 #44
Ru88

So, the author of thread considers logic and intelligence as principal enemies for his brain, as he prefers to side with jews and muslims against Christians. Nothing can surprise me in this trashy site.

Old December 9th, 2017 #45
ToneDeaf

Title of this thread , I think is what confused
some people.
But the flaws of some 'christian' groups is
worth discussing, and some good points were
brought to light.

Old December 9th, 2017 #46
ToneDeaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Good lord.
Lol @ you saying that

Old December 10th, 2017 #47
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Sorry, I meant 'Good fucking lord Jewshewa'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
Lol @ you saying that
Lol@ you defending keeping Jew god and his baffwater.

Since you brought me up, I'll answer several of these retarded posts.

Old December 10th, 2017 #48
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Title of this thread , I think is what confused
some people.
But the flaws of some 'christian' groups is
worth discussing, and some good points were
brought to light.
No, the title went along with the rhetoric of Jebus supposedly being a White man who 'warned Whites about Jews', which is a lie.

You are supportive of that lie. The OP is a promoter of 'Banjo Billy' who called LInder a Jew and was banned here. A Christian Identity guy.

The flaws are not with 'certain' groups, the whole thing is a lie.

But dishonest people who won't give up their candy cane don't care, they will lie and harm their race in so doing.

Old December 10th, 2017 #49
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
So, the author of thread considers logic and intelligence as principal enemies for his brain, as he prefers to side with jews and muslims against Christians. Nothing can surprise me in this trashy site.
The site isn't trashy, it's an open forum.

Christians and Muslims and Jews are equally trashy to one another, all three come from Father Abraham and are bullshit.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; December 10th, 2017 at 12:46 AM.

Old December 10th, 2017 #50
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default A kindergarten bible teacher lies less, knows more

Quote:
I don't want to discuss Christianity; it is s subject with nothing but confusions built in and with confused people arguing about absurdities. But, if you insist ...
You bring it up....but when facts get too heavy to spin your pro-Jesus line, you 'don't want to talk about Xtianity'. LOL.

So dishonest...I guess you think folks can't look back one page and realize you brought up Xtianity in the first place, and Jesus as well.

Quote:
He was speaking about ALL Jews. After all, Jesus was the Messiah so he was higher than all Jews in every way. He could condemn ALL Jews because he was not a Jew -- He was a Christian.
You are a moron. You are a Xtian. Synonyms, they is.

Yeshua was a Jew, and 'Messiah' comes directly from the Hebrew, which is not any language of Aryans, that's for sure.

Messiah means "anointed", which refers to a ritual of consecrating someone or something by putting holy oil on it, and it is referring to the promised deliverer of the Jewish Nation, as prophesied in the book of Isaiah.

Jesus, for reasons I've discussed extensively in other threads, does not fit the bill for the Messiah to come. Alma vs. Betulah, which one was his Mom? That's a key reason he cannot be the Messiah.

You likely don't even know what I am referring to, and can't answer.

It matters, since you are promoting 'listening to Jesus'.

Quote:
He didn't expel the moneylenders for breaking Jewish Law; he expelled them for violating the so-called "sanctity" of the temple by turning it into a marketplace and bankers' exchange. The fact is, ALL Jews break ALL laws. They are a cult of thieves. Even the word "Hebrew" means "bandit or cut-throat."
More fucking bullshit. How stupid would someone have to be to go for that?

The Temple was his 'FATHER"S HOUSE' which is cuz Jewish, duh. They violated his FATHER'S HOUSE, and it was such because he was a temple attending Jew.

The word Hebrew, you got wrong too, but what else is new?

This is yet another reason Christ Insanity is not WHITE.

Hebrews are descended from the patriarch (((Jacob))), grandson of (((Abraham))). After 1300 BC they established the kingdoms of Israel and Judah.

The word meaning: Abram was called “Abraham the Hebrew” in Genesis 14. That's where it first appears in the Bible.

The word “Hebrew” , the Hebrew root letters are used to mean "cross over", or "pass through". It also means traverse. In the Bible, it referred to those who traversed rivers.

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan
As White Nationalists, we all know that the Jews are horrible monsters, criminals and devils but why don't the Christians know this? Because they also do not believe Jesus and they think that "surely Jesus was not talking about ALL Jews. Surely, there is such a thing as the Good Jews."

The criminal Jews are being protected by the Christians. This must stop. But it will only stop when WE demand that they stop being hypocrites and start believing what Jesus taught about the devil Jews.
There are no teaching of Yeshua that matter, any that are useful are co-opted from other sources thousands of years older, which I've cited repeatedly.

No devils, just biological enemies.

When Yeshua the fairytale is dropped like the hot rancid potato it is, then Whites who are into Science and logic can work the REAL magic of creating amazing ,tangible things the world has never seen, like curing disease, exploring space, and anything else one does when they aren't living a lie.

Quote:
But discussing Jesus is not why I started this thread. This thread is to discuss the major flaw of Christianity which is the fact that the Christians are betraying the world by not believing what Jesus taught about the devil Jews.
Key to understanding Xtian dishonesty ^^^right there.

You don't wanna talk 'bout Xtianity or promote it, oh heaven's no.

But we need to believe White Jesus, he 'taught' us about 'devil' Jews.

YESHUA is his name, why don't u use it?

Cuz it sounds Jewish, and you prefer the fairytale of White blond Jesus in the Middle East wearing Jew fringe in the Temple.

There is no Satan, hon, that was a Jewish Pagan god, Baal, and he is part of the Old Testament, carried over into the New.

Even Wiki can tell you how Satan is a Hebrew creation:

"..Satan (Hebrew: שָּׂטָן‎ satan, meaning "enemy" or "adversary"; Arabic: شيطان‎ shaitan, meaning; "astray", "distant", or sometimes "devil") is a figure appearing in the texts of the Abrahamic religions who brings evil and temptation, and acts as a deceiver to lead humanity astray.."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan

^^Hell and Satan, things a WHITE child should never be taught are real. You are a maniac to try and make it White, as in your earlier post, where Whites would be 'led to hell' if they don't listen to (((Yeshua))) warn them about Jews.

So lousy at mixing truth and lies, you are promoting Christian Identity, and don't have the balls of a banjo picking tent preacher to admit it even. More respect for them than you.

Now for your big lie, that you repeat, repeat, repeat here to the delight of Tone Deaf, lol:

John 8. Where Yeshua 'warns Whites about Jews'.

Read it.

He says he is of his father Abraham, and that he knew Abraham before being born, which made those listening to him angry, it was blasphemy in their Jewish faith to say that.

Jesus was saying his fellow Jews who do not accept him as the anointed King are 'of their father the devil' and were always.

That group of Jews.

They were supposed to accept Jew Jesus as King, and did not. THEIR King. Their JEWISH King. Because Yeshua (whom has been 'Whitened' to control Whites) was a JEEWW. (Maybe if I drag the word out you'll take your Jebus blinders off, but unlikely.)

Every historian on earth, the dates of the docs, and the EVIDENCE, show he was a Jew.

He taught us nothing. He is one more Jew lie.

Prove otherwise or don't bring up hell or Jesus at all. If you had criticized Christianity without promoting Yeshua, you'd not be called out.

But you are promoting Christian Identity beliefs, as you did in the money thread when linking to Banjo Billy, the banned from VNN Christian Identity retard who called Alex a Jew.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; December 10th, 2017 at 12:51 AM.

Old December 10th, 2017 #51
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
As for darwin , believe if you want that the
human race originated from monkeys and fish Lol,
I prefer to believe otherwise.
Laughing at Darwin and wanting to hang on to Jesus. No wonder we are swimming in niggers.

Science lesson: all life began as bacteria, actually. Not monkeys. Mere bacteria.

That is how amazing life is.

Imagine all that Whites have achieved, and we began as bacteria.

God didn't make anything in six days-plus one to 'rest'. That is silly. The real story is far more amazing.

There have been five mass extinctions on this planet. 250 million years ago, 96 percent of marine species and 70 percent of land species died off.

The truth on god is the same as truth on race, you either embrace multi-cult lies or you don't. You either ignore evidence, or you don't.

REAL life is amazing, and it's too bad people would waste time immersing themselves in destructive fairytales, so against learning, so against the truth.

Old December 10th, 2017 #52
ToneDeaf

Quote:
Lol@ you defending keeping Jew god and his baffwater.

Since you brought me up, I'll answer several of these retarded posts.
???????????????????????????????
Having a bad day ?
BTW
Being loyal to your brothers means
NOT dividing us.
Why are you so rude to your brothers ?
Why do you lie, and are make things up
and slander your brothers ?

2) I don't think this thread
was meant to be about created origins.
No one really knows, ALL are
theories, just as your THEORY.
No use in arguing over a dead horse.

There are bigger fish to fry.
The thread IS about corruption,
and 'tools'
in using, infiltrating religion.
You missed the point by attacking brothers.

3)
Quote:
Good lord.
At least be consistent ! "good Lord" ? ?
yet "originated from bacteria" ? <quotes
Please do NOT answer ^ no need to reply
or de-rail the thread even more.
but just saying
and why the
intent to divide ? Please Stop.
I've noticed more division on here lately,

Old December 11th, 2017 #53
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default 'Banjo Billy' is not my brother, nor is Yeshua

Quote:
You should have stopped with the question marks, as you lack understanding, and that ginormous amount of question marks is pretty accurate.

Thou who 'starteth' the thread linked to someone who calls owner of site Jew, but yeah, I are the 'divider'.

This is not a church, and I'll combat Christ insanity wherever I see it promoted as valid for Whites...It's not.

Quote:
NOT dividing us.
Sooo...linking to someone calling Linder a Jew is loyalty?

Lying within the same thread that you are not a Christian, then saying we need to listen to Jesus or we'll go to hell with Jews (Jesus was White, lol)...is loyalty?

No, it's lying.

Keep your Jesus and his bath water to yourselves if you don't want someone to give THEIR SIDE. The concept of an open forum in a nutshell. if you don't want comments made to refute something not agreed with, don't post. Otherwise, I've as much right to present facts as anyone....and you have not presented any.

Forums are for open commentary, not people nodding in unison to stupidity.

My loyalty is to the truth.

Christianity is not 'corrupted', it is 'all kinds of wrong' from inception.

If you don't want to 'divide', then why do you care what I present re this?

You obviously do care...about Jesus being 'kept'. That's the problem, and it's yours, not mine.

Quote:
Oh anonymous one: where did I lie? Be specific, or don't call me a liar.

The comment re the OP is true, the comments re Science and Historicity, same.

Quote:
created origins.
It's not 'my' theory, it's Science.

You aren't arguing, cuz you can't. You've presented nothing. Yet you keep bringing me up, while citing 'divisiveness'.

If it's a dead horse, you should be ok to leave it alone, then.

Quote:
Go fry them then, you're the one keeping on saying to hang onto baby jesus and only dump the bath water.

Quote:
and 'tools'
Nope, you missed the point, and likely because you want to 'keep the baby' Jesus.

This thread was a cutesy 'Christianity is cucked but Jesus is awesome!' tool I've seen used by many a preacher in one form or another, it's pathetic.

I very well proved that up in my last post, and those who have understanding of the topic will read it and know it. So why lie?

It will not work on those who understand the topic. Neither the OP, or you, are on a level high enough to defend your assertions, and you have no desire to make the effort.

Why such cowards, not admitting that you are simply pro-Christian?

What you are promoting: It's 'a good thing been corrupted'. Good for Whites, will somehow defeat Jews.

The truth: it's always been corrupt. It's Jewish. We should tell our people the TRUTH, not use lies for some glorious purpose. Lies to pan out to giving you great results, not ever. And those morals don't come from Jesus, they are thousands of years older, consult the Vedas.

As for keeping on telling someone it doesn't matter: If you won't fight to defend your assertion we keep Jebus, then perhaps you are the one who should opt out of the topic, if it is unimportant to you?

Interestingly, the Babble says god would vomit out of his mouth anyone not willing to defend him. Uh oh. Yet more proof of the insanity of the (((religion))).

Quote:
We did, yes. You don't understand that all life came from bacteria, that does not surprise me.
You cite it as me being inconsistent...cuz Darwin?

So, just like your lack of understanding re the purpose of the thread, you don't understand the millions of years of evolution before there were any bipedals on earth?

Also, the sarcasm of 'good lord', your false confusion. You don't touch the topics in my post, only two words clearly a joke, lol, pretending they are 'inconsistent' with evolution. Sad.

You need to understand: the problem is you. You don't understand what's being said, and are 'mad' and 'sad' cuz it doesn't jibe with what you want: Jesus.

Sorry, I am just stating facts.

Look it up yourself. Learn.

If you think I'm wrong, look it up. Find out why.

As of right now, it's just pure butthurt, as is always the case when fairytales are stepped on with facts.

Quote:
You don't make that call.

I know it hurts to realize Yeshua is a Jew lie, but that's the way it is. Not my fault, and I'll say it whenever I wish. You are not required to respond, of course.

The thread is promoting Christ, and I am refuting that promotion with facts.

If you don't like it, stay in a Church and never get online, you'll never see anything you don't like. Otherwise, you either engage in the debate by presenting facts, or you don't.

Quote:
Yes, you're---under your anonymous name---calling people 'agents' in another thread. My name and even town are on here, and I've been an open WNist for a little while, was an open Atheist since 2002 in a place where that was difficult.

What you think, since facts don't matter to you clearly, is not as important as showing White people how to spot the Jew lies of Christ Insanity, and it's promoters.

I know how much learning I did and the internet is a good tool for disseminating info.

I am using the medium correctly.

Since the influx of Christards, that opportunity has presented itself here in the form of 'reincarnated' posters who love Jesus, so it's a great opportunity to present those facts.

Yay facts!

BTW: Trump will not 'bring Christians into Jerusalem' or anything like that, you have no understanding of what it means to establish Jerusalem of, by, and for Jews, so they can 'bend to Yeshua' and he can rule (((Zion))).

Whether Orthodox Jew or Christian, there is no Jesus' return without Jews' acceptance of him as their King. Read your Bible or don't tell us to 'keep it'. THAT is what is in it.

If you want to keep Jesus, no facts on earth will stop you, and you are as free to 'not respond' as I.

Remember: after two pages of posts where I had left the convo, you brought me up. I responded accordingly.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; December 11th, 2017 at 03:05 AM. Reason: add Trump and Jerusalem fact, important for Whites to understand.

Old December 11th, 2017 #54
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default The Bicameral Mind

Another reason not to look to religious people who promote Christ Insanity for any answers whatsoever: they are operating on a low level mentally. Surpassed by some, not all, people, who no longer have a bicameral mind. In ancient times, most still had this bicameral mind. Many fundamental attribution errors were made. They are made today for the same reasons.

Jews' whole religion is a byproduct of such, a bicameral, primitive mind. Read Julian Jaynes if you want some advice for White people.

Avoid both the Old and (((New))) Testaments.

We need logic, not folks who hear voices, or 'worship' primitively those who do.

Old December 11th, 2017 #55
Longbaugh

Quote:
Having a bad day ?
BTW
NOT dividing us.
Why are you so rude to your brothers ?

2) I don't think this thread
was meant to be about created origins.

and 'tools'

3)

but just saying
and why the
intent to divide ? Please Stop.
From the King James Version:

Matthew 10: 34, 35

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Fuck you, asshole. You started it.

Everyfuckingbody knows V.N.N.'s position on the Jebus lie, yet you and the rest of the mental midgets keep bringing it up, inserting it into otherwise sane conversations, promoting it whenever and wherever you can.

I've got news for you: you're not winning any hearts to Jebus, here, so peddle your Semitic bullshit somewhere else.

You are not our brother. You want loyalty? Then abandon that infantile nonsense that you call a religion, renounce that purile, fictional, dead, Jewish heretic that you call god, and get with the program. Otherwise, you are useless to any of us and to our cause. You can't rightly oppose the Jews while worshipping a Jew and predicating your morals and entire worldview on a book written by goddamn Jews. Fucking ignoramus.

Don't you dare hide behind brotherhood. Don't you dare.

You betray your white kinfolk everytime you pick up your bible. Everytime you end a prayer with "in Jesus's precious name, amen." Everytime you sing a goddamn hymn. Everytime, you betray us, way worse than some horny guy who's still plugged into the matrix and who sticks his dick in some slant-eyed or beaner chick because he's horny as hell and just wants to get laid without losing his life's work in divorce court.

Again, you are not my brother. You are the one dividing us. You are the one who lies. Everytime you preach your Jewish gospel, you lie.

The theory of evolution is a scientific theory that is supported by actual evidence. The Genesis account of creation isn't even a theory; it's a myth concocted by Bronze Age, Jewish goatherders who lived in tents until their women could crank out enough male Jews to enable their twelve tribes to start killing off entire cities of we goyim and claim them as their own.

It's "beating a dead horse", you idiot. Get your expressions straight.

We can derail this thread, or any thread touting Christardianity, all we want because it's a useless, fucking thread about a useless fucking religion. It's not even a real religion; it's a goddamn mindfuck foisted on us by the people endeavouring to destroy us-- and you speak of loyalty. How sad. How pathetic.

If the baby Jesus was here, I'd drown him in the bathwater.

Or skewer him on a pike.

And parade him around the Forum.

Like the Romans should have done.

But didn't.

Because he didn't exist.

Just like your loyalty to your people.

Hang from your cross and rot.

Emily, you just might be my unicorn.

Old December 11th, 2017 #56
James Gregory

Wow! It is amazing to me that white people can argue so much over a topic that they understand so little!!!!

This thread is about recognizing a major flaw in the basic structure of one of our opponents (Christianity) and using it as a weapon not only against them but as a means of turning them into our allies. Most of you rabid anti-Christians are so violently opposed to Christianity that you allow your passionate anger to overcome your reason.

It is a fact that the Christians have been hoodwinked into "loving" the filthy Jews and protecting them from their rightful condemnation. Can you deny this, O Emily-Henderson-with-the-anger-issues?

We white people have many enemies -- Muslims, nignogs, Mexicans, Jews, etc. -- is this not evident to you? And among these many enemies, the Christians can be counted not only because they promote Israel, and the "end times" and the Jews-as-children-of-God lies, but because the Christians think that all men are created equal and that it is okay to mate with the lower life forms, such as nignogs and Mexicans. Do you see, O Emily-Henderson-with-the-anger-issues, that these are among the reasons why the Christians are our enemies? Or do you want to avoid this topic and hijack this thread in the direction of insane bickering over Christian beliefs?

As I wrote before, it doesn't matter what you believe. And it doesn't matter what the Christians believe. All that matters is that the Christians are our enemies because of what they believe.

In warfare (and yes, we are in a war situation with the very lives of our people and our nations at risk) it is a duty to know the enemy. This has been true since it was first written during Greek and Roman times.

When you know that your enemy has (for example) an Abrams tank that only gets five miles to the gallon, then poking a few holes in his supply lines and fuel dumps in the wee hours of the night, makes his mighty fortress useless. It is a duty to know the enemy. And with such knowledge, you can win.

In the case of Christianity, with its long history of believing the lies of the Jews, it is a basic technique when fighting against Christian lies simply to tell the Truth. Martin Luther read the Bible simply for what it said and then he told the Truth about the Roman Church and changed the course of Christianity through Protestantism. And then, guess what? Luther translated the Talmud and discovered what liars and devils the Jews really are. So, some progress was made in the understanding of Mankind.

Now you, O Emily-Henderson-with-the-anger-issues, as well as some others who have posted in this thread, try to disprove Christianity by using the lies of the Bible to support your views. Isn't this rather fallacious? Nothing can be proved or disproved by relying upon corrupted sources. That the Old Testament is the Biggest Lie Ever Told, has been proven without a shadow of a doubt by modern archaeology. As our ally, we have the facts of Science on our side. So, why should we become entangled with arguments based of the lies and fake beliefs of the Christians, Jews, and Muslims? But when their own corrupt sources prove that they are wrong, should this not be pointed out to them?

This is why I do not wish to argue with any of you in this thread regarding your understanding of either Christianity or Judaism, it is a waste of time and none of us can reach an agreement simply because all of the arguments are based on the Biggest Lie Ever Told, the Hebrew Bible. So, please don't falsely accuse me of "avoiding the issue" when the fact is, I am discussing the thesis of this thread, not the entanglements of the ancient and medieval religions.

We can look upon the ancient people with our modern knowledge without falling into the same arguments used by them. Unfortunately, modern people are arguing about these ancient philosophies by using the corrupted books of the Past and ignoring the modern knowledge of the Present.

We all know the wealth and the political power of the Jews today. They are using that wealth and corrupt political power to destroy our nations and our people in a blatant act of genocide. Where they got the money -- that is, that they obtained their wealth through fraud, theft and swindles -- is a separate issue from how they are using that stolen money to buy our politicians.

Likewise, what Christianity believes in its large variety of various sects, is a separate issue from the fact that all of the Christian sects have fallen into the same error, the same weakness, the same flaw. Christianity might look like a mighty fortress like an Abrams tank, but its foundations are weak. And its false belief that the Jews are telling them the Truth while Jesus is telling them lies, is as easy to puncture as a jerry-can full of fuel.

That white nationalists fail to take advantage of the weak points among our enemies, only makes the enemies stronger and more secure. The weak points are still there, but we are not attacking their weak points, rather we are fighting against the very walls and battlements and armor itself.

At this time, the evil of the Jews has only been allowed to reach its present level of danger because the stupid Christians don't believe what Jesus said about the Jews. Instead, the Christians believe those lying devils but do not believe Jesus.

Those of you who want to bash your heads against the battlements of both Christianity and Judaism, do not know your enemy. And therefore, you will fail to win. But those of you who see that our enemies are merely ghosts and fools and weaklings, know that such "things" are mere toys against the intelligent might of Aryan Men and Women.

And so, I am not willing to argue with any of you over this or that aspect of Christian belief systems. I am only interested in Victory. And Victory is achieved through intelligent application of force. And in the realm of ideas, philosophies and religious beliefs, the greatest Force is the Truth.

I am telling you the Truth. Pick up the weapons I give you if you are a True Aryan. But if you are false, these weapons will not help you since you only wish to throw them away and argue over trivialities.

Jesus and Hitler Told the Truth about the Jews; the Jews are Devils -- Real Ones!

Those of you who claim to be atheists proudly claim that you do not believe in a God. And if you do not believe in a God, then of course, you do not believe in devils. You therefore can never, never understand what evil monsters and devils the Jews truly are. Truly, we are fighting against real demons, the Jews, the most evil creatures to have ever walked the earth. But their entire lives and philosophies are full of holes and weak points. Yes, bash your heads against their armor if you wish, but I prefer putting a few grains of sand into the machinery.

So, whose power is greatest? You, who attack the very armor of the enemy with all of your passion and hatred and animosity and physical strength? Or me, who merely rubs a few grains of grit from between my thumb and forefinger so that it drops into the Jewish fuel tank?

The Christians fuel the evil of the Jews.

Last edited by James Gregory; December 11th, 2017 at 09:02 AM.

Old December 11th, 2017 #57
Hugh
Holorep survivor

How do you intend gaining the support of Whites, the majority of whom are Christians, by attacking them?

Old December 11th, 2017 #58
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
How do you intend gaining the support of Whites, the majority of whom are Christians, by attacking them?
If we were talking about rational people Hugh, then I might see your point. But we're talking about a religion that preaches turning the other cheek and loving your enemies. Christians get showed in spit in Israel, yet White christian men, by the millions, would give their lives to defend the place. Now maybe, just maybe if we attacked them considerably harder, they might actually love us too. Like they love the jews who attack them. The same way jeboo loved the yids that demanded his ass get crucified. To love one's abusers is very much at the core of being a christian.

Old December 11th, 2017 #59
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Christianity is Jewish in origin and a lie.

I want to tell the truth, that is what is good for Whites.

If someone presents a thread like this, falsely claiming that they are not a Christian and promoting the following of Christ Insanity, falsely claiming there is a White version of Jesus who warned of Jews, I will fight back with facts.

People can look at those facts, and if they want to ignore them and embrace the Jewish lie, that is no different than embracing the multi-cult lie on race.

I'm not interested in appealing to people who don't want to know the truth, they have plenty of preachers in the world should that be what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
If we were talking about rational people Hugh, then I might see your point. But we're talking about a religion that preaches turning the other cheek and loving your enemies. Christians get showed in spit in Israel, yet White christian men, by the millions, would give their lives to defend the place. Now maybe, just maybe if we attacked them considerably harder, they might actually love us too. Like they love the jews who attack them. The same way jeboo loved the yids that demanded his ass get crucified. To love one's abusers is very much at the core of being a christian.
Yes, and Jeboo was a yid to boot. That is still being fought with no evidence for the 'he wuz White' side, because there isn't any.

The original poster keeps referring to John 8 as proof of Jesus being White.

It is interesting to observe the couple of sympathizers of that lie.

(((Yeshua))) claimed to know Abraham in Heaven, and was declaring himself the JEWISH King in John 8, and those who would not recognize him as such to be of the Devil, another Jewish concept (devils, demons, Satan, all Jewish).

Anyone opposed to me pointing that out is simply promoting a lie.

I will always tell the truth on this destructive religion. Truth is better for Whites in the long run, always.

Old December 11th, 2017 #60
ToneDeaf

Quote:
Sooo...linking to someone calling Linder a Jew is loyalty?
Seriously . . .
what are you on about, or should I say on ?
I do NOT even know who you are referring to.

Pulling things out of thin air now ? at least
post a link instead of making things up.
:
Quote:
saying we need to listen to Jesus or we'll go to hell with Jews (Jesus was White,)

Quote:
Christianity is not 'corrupted'
I say christianity has been corrupted big time,
yet you try and fight me on that ?
are you off your meds ?

Quote:
You aren't arguing, cuz . . .
Nor do I need to make things up.
And . .
I don't argue,
with stupid.
Discussion is more civilized.

Quote:
consult the Vedas.
consult the Vegas ? really ? you even capitalized
the east indian religious manual
Seems, the preacher is you !
FYI
Get something straight!
I myself do not do Hindu vedas, east indian, NOR
zionist christianity. Neither am I descended from bacteria
as you state that you indeed are.

That 'talk'> picked it up from the 'hood' ????!
Also telling Vnn members to consult the
east indian vegas manual ?
then falsely accusing members here ?
NOT fooling anyone but only yourself

Quote:
stay in a Church
promoting ?

Quote:
Trump will not 'bring Christians into Jerusalem' or anything like that . . Jerusalem of, by, and for Jews, so they can 'bend to Yeshua' and he can rule (((Zion))).
you only wish
keep your vagus, zionists'
preaching to your self. Oddly you seem to
'know' the zionists agenda quite well too.

Quote:
. . there is no Jesus' return without Jews' . .Read your Bible.
If you really are not a jew, then by what you
have said . . .you have nothing to
worry about btw you read
and consult the jewish bible alot.

There you go again, preaching.

I however,
would prefer in reading elders of zion
than reading the torah
>take some
good advise and do the same.

And so it seems, that you
reading the