VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 9th, 2017 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Arizona Cop Acquitted for Killing Man Crawling Down Hotel Hallway While Begging for His Life

"Arizona jurors watched the video below, which shows former Mesa, Arizona, police officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford shooting and killing a man who was begging for his life and attempting to follow the officer's orders to crawl down a hotel hallway."

http://reason.com/blog/2017/12/08/ar...killing-man-cr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Old December 9th, 2017 #2
Donncha Dennis

How this guy was acquitted I have no friggin idea it looks like a out right murder to me.

Old December 9th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

This is exactly why I think blue niggers are total scum. After viewing the video, that whole encounter could have been over in about 30 seconds if the kwap told the guy and the girl to raise their hands, spread their feet, and then put their hands against the wall facing away from the kwap. Or lay on their stomachs, feet toward the kwap and hands behind their heads. His partner could have then cuffed both of them and led them away, end of story. No, he had to stand there pointing a goddamn submachine gun while dragging the whole encounter out nearly 5 minutes which ended with the kwap blowing the young man away after screaming conflicting commands at him. But "officer safety," right?

Quote:
Shaver's parent's have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the city of Mesa. Brailsford was fired for poor performance two months after the shooting. Would anybody care to bet that he tries to either get his job back in Mesa or to get a job with another law enforcement agency elsewhere?
My bet is another kwap department will hire him. It was only a White guy that he killed.

This could happen to any one of us. Badge fags are hazardous to our health, avoid them if at all possible.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 9th, 2017 #4
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This is exactly why I think blue niggers are total scum. After viewing the video, that whole encounter could have been over in about 30 seconds if the kwap told the guy and the girl to raise their hands, spread their feet, and then put their hands against the wall facing away from the kwap. Or lay on their stomachs, feet toward the kwap and hands behind their heads. His partner could have then cuffed both of them and led them away, end of story. No, he had to stand there pointing a goddamn submachine gun while dragging the whole encounter out nearly 5 minutes which ended with the kwap blowing the young man away after screaming conflicting commands at him. But "officer safety," right?

My bet is another kwap department will hire him. It was only a White guy that he killed.

This could happen to any one of us. Badge fags are hazardous to our health, avoid them if at all possible.
Actually he got off easy. He died quickly from a bullet.
My harassment has been going on for years. I'll get the audio/video/images online as soon as possible. Maybe you guys can give me some feedback.

Extenuating circumstances prevent speedy uploads.

Old December 9th, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

This was in Arizona--the jury probably consisted of a bunch of old Insane McCain-supporting, badge-faggot-worshipping "law-and-order" Worst Generation/Boomer types.

Old December 9th, 2017 #6
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Where can I get myself a 'licence to kill' tin badge?

Old December 9th, 2017 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This was in Arizona--the jury probably consisted of a bunch of old Insane McCain-supporting, badge-faggot-worshipping "law-and-order" Worst Generation/Boomer types.
I agree. That is how that blue nigger chief in my area got off for negligence for that old lady who was shit. The blue nig that actually pulled the trigger will likely get off as well.

Old December 9th, 2017 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Actually he got off easy. He died quickly from a bullet.
My harassment has been going on for years. I'll get the audio/video/images online as soon as possible. Maybe you guys can give me some feedback.

Extenuating circumstances prevent speedy uploads.
Is it your local department that harasses you? You posted about the badge fag threatening to give you his own punishment in that other post.

Old December 9th, 2017 #9
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Is it your local department that harasses you? You posted about the badge fag threatening to give you his own punishment in that other post.
City of Mobile and professionals like doctors and dentists. Had one dentist destroy my teeth. Just like that scene in Running Man.

It's pretty extensive and organized. They are attempting to destroy me. Currently homeless. Even my family is involved.

It's a psyop in orders of magnitude. Will get to it asap. Currently using a phone to post.

Old December 9th, 2017 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
City of Mobile and professionals like doctors and dentists. Had one dentist destroy my teeth. Just like that scene in Running Man.

It's pretty extensive and organized. They are attempting to destroy me. Currently homeless. Even my family is involved.

It's a psyop in orders of magnitude. Will get to it asap. Currently using a phone to post.
Wow. Is it because you're a WN?

Old December 9th, 2017 #11
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Wow. Is it because you're a WN?
It's political for sure. I also sued the city and cops back in 1996.
They've got themselves another lawsuit at some point.
Will see about addressing the city council.

Edit: They are trying to set me off. A lesser man would have been triggered by now I assure you.

Old December 9th, 2017 #12
Donncha Dennis

Tony you might want to contact Cop Block they may not be the most in "aligned" people and some may even be a holes themselves but if its one thing they do they keep the cops in check.

Old December 9th, 2017 #13
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Tony you might want to contact Cop Block they may not be the most in "aligned" people and some may even be a holes themselves but if its one thing they do they keep the cops in check.
Thank you DD. That's very considerate. I'll give that a go too.

Old December 9th, 2017 #14
Donncha Dennis

Apparently this 27 year old, still young by comparison to the cops in decades past was a ex marine. That's one check, he had a order of citation for the use of force already before this event, a second check. Has tats like most young cops have now trying to act like a tough guy or the "anti gangster" fear they think tats give them but in reality just make the public feel uneasy around them, third check. You know I try to play devils advocates because sometimes their job can be hard in any given situation. That being said every time I want to play devils advocate some damming evidence again comes up.

The most obvious evidence in my mind.

https://mediaassets.abc15.com/photo/....0_640_480.jpg

This young cops gun is engraved with some sort of skull and crossbones? and has in big plain to see white letters YOUR F*CKED which is AGAINST regulations to engrave or carry your own firearm. I mean it almost as if it seems this guy was ready to F*CK someone over like killing them at a moments notice...... This dude seriously needs to do some time, But just think folks next time you or a loved one is pulled over by some young 20 something tatted up guy with a badge and has a gun that blatantly says I want to kill you don't be nervous don't even question their authority. Also again just my opinion the cop right off the bat said im going to kill you like one of the very first things he says to the guy imo usually that doesn't help the situation as the FIRST thing your going to say to someone before anything else. Retarded-ness all around its a shame hope the victim has peace now.

Old December 9th, 2017 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Apparently this 27 year old, still young by comparison to the cops in decades past was a ex marine. That's one check, he had a order of citation for the use of force already before this event, a second check. Has tats like most young cops have now trying to act like a tough guy or the "anti gangster" fear they think tats give them but in reality just make the public feel uneasy around them, third check. You know I try to play devils advocates because sometimes their job can be hard in any given situation. That being said every time I want to play devils advocate some damming evidence again comes up.

The most obvious evidence in my mind.

https://mediaassets.abc15.com/photo/....0_640_480.jpg

This young cops gun is engraved with some sort of skull and crossbones? and has in big plain to see white letters YOUR F*CKED which is AGAINST regulations to engrave or carry your own firearm. I mean it almost as if it seems this guy was ready to F*CK someone over like killing them at a moments notice...... This dude seriously needs to do some time, But just think folks next time you or a loved one is pulled over by some young 20 something tatted up guy with a badge and has a gun that blatantly says I want to kill you don't be nervous don't even question their authority. Also again just my opinion the cop right off the bat said im going to kill you like one of the very first things he says to the guy imo usually that doesn't help the situation as the FIRST thing your going to say to someone before anything else. Retarded-ness all around its a shame hope the victim has peace now.
Yea, I saw that with the dust cover on the AR. Of course the patriotards are sticking up for this blue nigger and the engraving on the rifle.

Old December 9th, 2017 #16
Tony Boone

I had a badge fag named Keith Naman arrest me last May because I caught him playing chicken with me in traffic and stalking me in an unmarked patrol truck.

He was wearing a shirt with "FUBAR" on the front. A real tough guy he was.

This is the exact shirt.

Too bad for him I video recorded it all. He never showed up for court. Three charges dismissed. Still had truck impounded and paid bail.

That's one of the videos I'm going to post.

Last edited by Tony Boone; December 9th, 2017 at 09:23 PM.

Old December 9th, 2017 #17
Donncha Dennis

Im not sure what the laws are in your particular county/area but if a cop has a unmarked car and has not clearly identified himself you could have a case. Im no legal expert and it seems a issue cop block and many concerned citizens have taken up. If some guy in some random car decides to play chicken or screw around with someone how is said person supposed to know they are a cop?

Old December 9th, 2017 #18
Tony Boone

Quote:
Im not sure what the laws are in your particular county/area but if a cop has a unmarked car and has not clearly identified himself you could have a case. Im no legal expert and it seems a issue cop block and many concerned citizens have taken up. If some guy in some random car decides to play chicken or screw around with someone how is said person supposed to know they are a cop?
It's been happening for years now. I suspected it was badge fags but confirmed it with video.

Old December 9th, 2017 #19
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

The murdered guy obeyed the pig's orders. Apparently at some point he moved to pull his falling pants up. These days that's all a pig needs to shoot you with impunity. If ever in that poor guy's position, the worst thing to do is obey their orders. Simply drop to your knees, raise your hands, and say "I am not resisting. I refuse to move."

Old December 10th, 2017 #20
Ray Allan

Quote:
I had a badge fag named Keith Naman arrest me last May because I caught him playing chicken with me in traffic and stalking me in an unmarked patrol truck.

He was wearing a shirt with "FUBAR" on the front. A real tough guy he was.

This is the exact shirt.

Too bad for him I video recorded it all. He never showed up for court. Three charges dismissed. Still had truck impounded and paid bail.

That's one of the videos I'm going to post.
Wearing some clownish thing like that shows your typical ZOGbot blue nigger's power-tripping, low-quality, retarded mentality right there.

And Ossifer Brailsford was a psycho ex-green nigger. Why am I not surprised? Your FUBAR friend Keith Naman probably is, too. Make sure you remember his name.

Thread