VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 10th, 2017 #1
cillian

Default DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites like Ancestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of your toughest questions. But how accurate are they? In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies, (which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when you purchase an ancestry kit. While I can’t say I’m surprised, you may be shocked to learn that these ancestry sites aren’t always as accurate as they claim to be. Beyond this, they’ve also admitted to tampering with the result to “screw with racists”.

When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results. “Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.”

Shocked yet? Yeah, I didn’t think so. A lot of my friends have taken these types of DNA Tests, and most of them come back saying, “I don’t think this is entirely accurate…”

Remember when white supremacist Craig Cobb found out that he was 14% black? Well as it turns out, there’s a possibility that those numbers could have been fudged with.

Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would’ve been fun to throw a “10 percent West African” in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. “Since we couldn’t do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add ‘< 1 percent’ to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren’t lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it’s a one or a zero.”

It’s a compromise that’s elegant in its passive-aggressive simplicity. And it got a result. “The near-N-bomber wrote to us asking what that meant, and we wrote back that it meant it was under 1 percent. And we were not saying zero. Unless they got another test, that was going to bother them. Maybe they weren’t 100 percent Caucasian. I mean, they were, according to the results, but this way it leaves it open, and they’ll always be wondering.”

This is beyond shady and deceptive, people pay more than they can really afford sometimes, just to find out the truth about their heritage. What about this is acceptable? How does this turn a racist into a “non racist”? It doesn’t. There’s nothing but high levels of dishonesty in these companies. Unfortunately, this doesn’t even fully cover the other things they do behind closed doors.

With a massive database of genetic information, the company can turn around and sell that data to other companies. Plenty of those companies are doing scientific research that can only be done with access to large amounts of genetic information. Even government agencies like the National Institutes of Health use the data to better understand the hereditary causes of diseases.

Popular Science reports. Also, AncestryDNA has a partnership with the Google-owned biotech Calico, and shares the DNA of unsuspecting victims in the name of science and helpful research.

If you were hesitant to purchase these kind of kits before, I’d highly advise you to just save your money and discourage SJW’s from telling every white person that they’re black.

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/dn...-with-racists/

Old December 10th, 2017 #2
cillian

Millions of people are purchasing home DNA kits like 23andMe, Family Tree DNA, and Ancestry DNA, to unlock the secrets to their ancestry, but are the results always 100 percent reliable?

Read: How Accurate Are Home DNA Ancestry Kits? Investigation Uses Triplets to Put Companies to the Test

To find out, Inside Edition enlisted the help of two sets of indistinguishable triplets and a set of indentical quadruplets to investigate the accuracy of the at-home tests.

One of the triplets, Erica McGraw, is the daughter-in-law of TV's Dr. Phil McGraw. Her husband, Jay, is the executive producer of the television program The Doctors.

Erica and her two sisters, Nicole and Jaclyn, used one of the most popular tests, "23 and Me." To complete it, all they had to do was spit in a cup and ship off their samples.

Another set of triplets taking part in Inside Edition's experiment were the Maynard sisters, who were once on American Idol. They used a test kit from Family Tree DNA, and had to swab the inside of their mouths to complete the test.

Our third set of identical triplets were from New Jersey and used a kit from Ancestry DNA.

Also tested were a rare set of identical quadruplets, as the singing Pyfrom Quads, of California, took the test from 23andMe as well.

“Their ancestry should be absolutely identical,” DNA expert Dr. David Ku, of Universal Genetics, told Inside Edition.

Inside Edition’s Chief Investigative Correspondent Lisa Guerrero revealed the results to Erica McGraw and her sisters on the set of the TV program The Doctors. She was joined by the show’s host, Dr. Travis Stork.

The sisters were all 99 percent European but the test from 23andMe also showed some surprising differences.

Nicole was 11 percent French and German but Erica was 22.3 percent. Their sister Jaclyn was in the middle at 18 percent.

"I'm surprised," Nicole said. "I’m surprised because we came from the same egg and DNA. How are our ancestries different?"

Guerrero then met with the Maynard triplets and revealed the results for their “Family Tree DNA” tests. It showed they all had British Isles ancestry but the amount was different.

Erin Maynard was 59 percent, Mandy was 66 percent and Melissa was 70 percent.

The tests also showed that Mandy had six percent Scandinavian ancestry but her identical sisters showed none.

Read: FakeABaby.Com Provides Positive Pregnancy Tests and Sonograms, Some Use It to Dupe Their Lovers

The sisters were confused and disappointed with the results.

Guerrero asked them, “Is that disappointing?”

Erin Maynard responded, “Very.”

But not everyone was disheartened by the results.

The Ancestry DNA test results for the New Jersey triplets were almost identical. It revealed that their roots are largely from Great Britain, 45%-47% and their Italian and Greek ancestry was exact at 25%.

As for the Pyfrom Quads, their results were also almost identical and did not have the variations seen in other sets of our triplets.

Their test from “23andMe” showed each were 49 percent European and 46 percent West African.

“What’s the take away from this?” Guerrero asked Dr. Stork.

"I think the answer here is that we've come so far in terms of genetic testing, but you can't just spit in a cup and have every single answer that you are looking for," Dr. Stork said following the test results.

Since the test, Family Tree DNA told Inside Edition they have improved their algorithm and will implement a new method in the next few weeks.

A spokesperson for 23andMe says their results are based on a sliding confidence scale, ranging from 50-90 percent. The higher the confidence level chosen, the less specific the result can be as to the region or country of the person’s ancestry.

http://www.insideedition.com/investi...ts-to-find-out

Old December 10th, 2017 #3
Tony Boone

If you are Rhesus D negative your ancestors very likely inhabited the areas of Southern France and Northern Spain.

Like me (O-) you do not possess the gene shared by the Rhesus monkey therefore you can with relative certainty claim no association with the out of Africa nonsense.

Rhesus D negative people can probably avoid these tests altogether.

Old December 10th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Craig Cobb response on Squawker.org re this topic

Craig gave me a link to where a poster was discussing him and he responded, whether they will be honest enough to allow his post to go through is yet to be seen, but here is the exchange:

🆆🅷🅸🆃🅴 🅶🅴🅽🅾🅲🅸🅳🅴 • 4 days ago
CRAIG COBB went on a SPRINGER/TYPE show & he doesn't hate white people, so CLEARLY they were going to give him FAKE RESULTS, the dude signed a waiver for it, he was totally silly to think anti-whites would be honest
• •
• •
• Share › https://squawker.org/culture-wars/dn...-with-racists/ https://www.infowars.com/dna-testing...-with-racists/

Fed Says U Die 🆆🅷🅸🆃🅴 🅶🅴🅽🅾🅲🅸🅳🅴 • a few seconds ago

{Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by Squawker.org.}

If I had not taken their test, they would have made a big thing of that. They would have said I was afraid and hiding something. That was the enire game from the outset: defamation. Further, they used AncestryByDNA, which tests for just over 100 alleles, vs. the 700,000 alleles test I later took by ancestry.com . It is useful to prove leftist liars the manipulative liars they are, to obtain their communist agendas-- as President Trump has proven again and again.

AncestryByDNA pushed major discounts to sociology HS teachers' classes all around the USA-- and then falsely "dropped" it on white kids they were "however many percentage points" black or something else-- all without any counselling available, because they were lying.. They also used to have a very aggressive multicultural pdf on their site. They may still have. All you have to tell the average prole bear it, "it's science" and unwind them. Just look at TYTs' comments by the low end bell curvers on the former's You Tube vid about me.

AncestryByDNA is totally disrespected by scientists and ISOGG Wiki. Anyone can look this up. BENEATH these two videos, you can see my results for the ancestry.com tests. I am 100% European. I would appreciate if any Wiki editors could try and overcome the decade-long vicious Wiki editing against me. Identity theft by DNA is a nasty business, but as I say-- it is useful, in the long haul, to successfully unmask these agenda-driven leftist liars.

http://podblanc.guru/craig-... http://podblanc.guru/craig-...

Additionally, I do not self-identify as a Nazi, as media rather constantly lies-- but rather, self-identify as a member of the Creativity religion. I have never been a member of any Nazi org, including NSM.

Lastly, here is PhD in genetics Joan Donovan of UCLA with her take on the fake test. I would be interested in any class action suit or individuated suit against AncestryByDNA. You can contact me through my website. https://tuftsdaily.com/news...

Thank You. -Craig Cobb

*I'll add, I remember Allison from the show where they did the garbage test, who worked on the show and went to Leith to talk to Craig--a natural blond with blue eyes, clearly very Nordic or similar--they gave her an 'AncestrybyDNA' test and told her she was some huge percent nigger, lol. It was so ridiculous in retrospect, but they still, even after he took a test with 700k alleles, use this garbage test to smear as though it's valid, even the nigs with an IQ of a potato know it isn't. If Allison is a nigger, then Taylor Swift and my blond mom are niggers, too. If we is all niggers, wees won't care about race no mo, they hope.

Too bad it's easily proven bullshit, so they'll have to resort back to plain old 'make you lose your job' harassment and similar.

I hope anyone who had this happen to them sues, including Craig, that would be cool, their dishonest chickens coming home to roost for a change.

Old December 10th, 2017 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites like Ancestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of your toughest questions. But how accurate are they? In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies, (which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when you purchase an ancestry kit. While I can’t say I’m surprised, you may be shocked to learn that these ancestry sites aren’t always as accurate as they claim to be. Beyond this, they’ve also admitted to tampering with the result to “screw with racists”.

When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results. “Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.”

Shocked yet? Yeah, I didn’t think so. A lot of my friends have taken these types of DNA Tests, and most of them come back saying, “I don’t think this is entirely accurate…”

Remember when white supremacist Craig Cobb found out that he was 14% black? Well as it turns out, there’s a possibility that those numbers could have been fudged with.

Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would’ve been fun to throw a “10 percent West African” in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. “Since we couldn’t do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add ‘< 1 percent’ to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren’t lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it’s a one or a zero.”

It’s a compromise that’s elegant in its passive-aggressive simplicity. And it got a result. “The near-N-bomber wrote to us asking what that meant, and we wrote back that it meant it was under 1 percent. And we were not saying zero. Unless they got another test, that was going to bother them. Maybe they weren’t 100 percent Caucasian. I mean, they were, according to the results, but this way it leaves it open, and they’ll always be wondering.”

This is beyond shady and deceptive, people pay more than they can really afford sometimes, just to find out the truth about their heritage. What about this is acceptable? How does this turn a racist into a “non racist”? It doesn’t. There’s nothing but high levels of dishonesty in these companies. Unfortunately, this doesn’t even fully cover the other things they do behind closed doors.

With a massive database of genetic information, the company can turn around and sell that data to other companies. Plenty of those companies are doing scientific research that can only be done with access to large amounts of genetic information. Even government agencies like the National Institutes of Health use the data to better understand the hereditary causes of diseases.

Popular Science reports. Also, AncestryDNA has a partnership with the Google-owned biotech Calico, and shares the DNA of unsuspecting victims in the name of science and helpful research.

If you were hesitant to purchase these kind of kits before, I’d highly advise you to just save your money and discourage SJW’s from telling every white person that they’re black.

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/dn...-with-racists/
If they're really are doing this then you it to your advantage. When you fill out job applications, scholarships and such mark the African America or Latino on the application then. If it is questioned then show the DNA test as proof then and sue the employer or school.

Use it to our advantage and fuck them over.

Old December 10th, 2017 #6
Tony Boone

Which of these tests is most Afro-centrist? I've thought of doing the same thing Smithers suggested.

Old December 10th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Which of these tests is most Afro-centrist? I've thought of doing the same thing Smithers suggested.
AncestryByDNA has been cited for being fraudulent, over and over, near everyone comes out zoo creature by a huge percentage, or a chunk of their ancestry unaccounted for, or Injun when other tests say nope, no Injun. They only test 100 alleles also, but what they're even doing with the 100 is in question.

Out of 146 reviews, they only average out to a 1 star (you aren't allowed to give no stars). In reading the reviews it's a clear scam company.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/ancestrybydna-fairfield

Old December 10th, 2017 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
A lot of American whites like Carrie Underwood also have a small percentage of Native American in them too. That's another option to use as well when applying for jobs or admissions, loans etc. If the tests show it, you got proof.

Old December 10th, 2017 #9
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
If they're really are doing this then you it to your advantage. When you fill out job applications, scholarships and such mark the African America or Latino on the application then. If it is questioned then show the DNA test as proof then and sue the employer or school.

Use it to our advantage and fuck them over.
go to scholarship section at a big library, free ride for all your kids guaranteed

Old March 4th, 2018 #10
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Old March 6th, 2018 #11
WayneW67

These revelations do not surprise me.I have long felt that there was the high potential for unscrupulous actions. With the anti-white bias that is exhibited by many corporations, a idea to mess with us "racists" would be welcomed. always kissing the nigger ass.

Old March 7th, 2018 #12
Stronza

Snopes says no to these concerns. Just passing it along; I don't know if Snopes has an agenda or not. (Probably they do.)

I don't give a hoot either way, because I don't need any damn DNA test to tell me the facts: I am 100% white; and our race is going downhill fast.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dn...screw-racists/

Old August 5th, 2018 #13
usa

My dna results changed shortly after having a conversation about black on white crimes and viewing news articles about the rapes murders and assaults.
Originally my results were 99.9 european 0.1 percent native american/east asian
now they went ahead and removed my 0.1 native/eastasian
and my results now have a map including africa
stating i'm 0.1 sub Saharan and 0.2 north african

Old August 5th, 2018 #14
usa

my results drastically changed after viewing this website and googling black on white crime they added 0.3 african to my chart. not a day or a week after within hours of viewing this content they altered my results

Old August 5th, 2018 #15
Stewart Meadows

The co-founder and CEO of 23andMe is a jewess:

Quote:
Anne E. Wojcicki (/woʊˈdʒɪski/ woh-JIS-kee;[1] born July 28, 1973) is an American entrepreneur and the co-founder and chief executive officer of the personal genomics company 23andMe. (...) Her mother is Jewish American
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki

Gee, there's a shocker.

Old August 5th, 2018 #16
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa View Post
my results drastically changed after viewing this website and googling black on white crime they added 0.3 african to my chart. not a day or a week after within hours of viewing this content they altered my results
These kikesses are connected with the google kikes so they could be spying on your internet browsing and change your results to try to mess around with 'racists'. Either way 0.3% is statistical noise even 3% would be statistical noise. Don't trust these kikes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; August 5th, 2018 at 03:53 PM.

Old August 5th, 2018 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
These kikesses are connected with the google kikes so they could be spying on your internet browsing and change your results to try to mess around with 'racists'. Either way 0.3% is statistical noise even 3% would be statistical noise. Don't trust these kikes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
I'd do a lot more web browsing then sue for discrimination if denied a job or scholarship.

Thread