Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 10th, 2017 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Repetitive Negro Mumblings: Are They Really Popular? If So, Why?

Which do you think is true: A) rap “music” is popular; or B) the Jewish pop culture says that rap is popular, thereby making it popular with just enough people? I’ve always suspected the latter. White people needed to be conditioned, or trained, to embrace rap as legitimate. (The same goes for the “artist” Pablo Picasso. The public was told, by the media, movies and TV shows, over and over again, that Pisscaso was the epitome of great art, and guess what? He became the epitome of great art! Now Pisscaso is a god, and his finger paintings fetch gazillions of dollars each. Before the decades-long media hype, he couldn’t give away his finger paintings).

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old December 11th, 2017 #2
Robert Ransdell

I would be inclined to say that "rap" music is indeed popular with a percentage of Whites, its popularity is probably inflated by the Jewish media but there are many Whites who have adopted it as their own. Even music not featuring the Black rapper babbling about drugs and killing cops still has elements of this garbage, White "pop" singers often perform in a manner that is closer to rappers than not.

The OP is still almost hitting the reason why many Whites identify with rap music in the post. I do believe that the White youth have been drawn to rap music because it largely is what is marketed to the youth as cool. Especially in the 90's and early 2000's it was marketed to kids without much of an alternative.

How can White youth be interested in music that is closer to the soul of our race, how can they embrace our culture if the Jewish media machine has it locked away in some downstairs basement where no one ever is exposed to it? Dr. Pierce used that same analogy in the broadcast where he spoke about the story of the Iliad.

White parents, even if they aimed to teach their children about classical music out of Europe would be hamstrung by having to work 40+ hours a week to try to stay above water. The Jewish media machine is what instructs our children and pushes trends and norms on them.

I think if pro-White music had an opportunity to be promoted on a large platform that it would attract the interest of our youth. It seems like the WN movement have just kind of let this aspect of our movement fall to the wayside. Dr. Pierce saw the value in trying to compete with the Jews for the minds of our youth by promoting WP music and promotion of White culture and Ian Stuart created a windstorm in Britain and Europe for a significant period in the years before Resistance Records and "Hate Rock" really seemed as if it were picking up steam.

However instead of developing and enhancing new bands and performers to perhaps up the level of image to what we need to not only attract our youth but also attract them to a healthy presentation and message, the leadership of the movement seemed to take a pessimistic view toward any of that "skinhead music" and just seemed to dismiss it as a waste of time.

I am not a fan of all of the music put out by WP musicians, the stuff with the screaming and almost incoherent lyrics are not my thing. However I would rather a White kid be listening to that, something with a message that preaches loyalty to race over the same style that is performed by some kike or race traitor White performer. Certainly it is better than a White kid adopting rap as his preference simply because there is no alternative that is being promoted.

We really could help ourselves in being able to find the next figure like Ian Stuart, someone who could combine music with a political message. I think it is tremendously disappointing that the girl from Sweden, Saga, only got some fringe exposure a few years back via a couple documentaries on Discovery channel, if promoted to a larger audience she could have been immensely popular if not for anything else her being extremely beautiful.

Our people have to be afforded an opportunity to reject what the system provides as entertainment, we can't just expect them to reject all of it without some alternative. Only a very small percentage of Whites, to their great credit and character, will reject it but they will also live very boring lives which will result in being angry and bored, I can attest to this.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Thread