Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 10th, 2017 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Jobs that require bilingual now.

I was curious if in other parts of the country if being bilingual (Spanish) is a requirement for many of the jobs now.

I notice here in Floriduh a lot of the better paying jobs that require a college degree either require or prefer you know Spanish.

I can't understand Spanish. Seems like gibberish to me. Why can't they require German or something that is easier to understand?

Old December 11th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

I notice more and more medical front office staff and bank tellers are spics to make the other spics feel right at home. Those are becoming more 'Whites need not apply' jobs unless you can speak Spanish. Even then a spic would probably be hired over the bilingual White. I'm sure if you expect to be in a management position at a business that employs large numbers of south of the border types, you would have to know some mexi-speak. And in certain areas of the country, knowing Mandarin Chinese, Korean or Arabic would almost be necessary.

I have nothing against Spanish--it's a White European language, and there is nothing wrong with learning it or any other foreign language. But this country was settled originally and founded by people who spoke English. And German, to a lesser extent. In New York's case it was Dutch. But freaking ENGLISH, overwhelmingly.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 11th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I find French far more difficult than Spanish, but not the pronunciation because Southerners sound nasal naturally. Both are beautiful romance languages, but what sounds good is subjective. German is easiest for English speakers often since they're both Indo-European.

As Ray said, the spics are in the medical offices and whatnot. I find their incompetence in other areas--just plain stupidity where you have to explain something repeatedly--should not make up for being able to natter in Spanish.

...Especially when it is nattering to illegal spics who shouldn't be here in the first place of course.

But (((somebody))) likes dat low wage labor from south of the Rio Grande.

Old December 11th, 2017 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I notice more and more medical front office staff and bank tellers are spics to make the other spics feel right at home. Those are becoming more 'Whites need not apply' jobs unless you can speak Spanish. Even then a spic would probably be hired over the bilingual White. I'm sure if you expect to be in a management position at a business that employs large numbers of south of the border types, you would have to know some mexi-speak. And in certain areas of the country, knowing Mandarin Chinese, Korean or Arabic would almost be necessary.

I have nothing against Spanish--it's a White European language, and there is nothing wrong with learning it or any other foreign language. But this country was settled originally and founded by people who spoke English. And German, to a lesser extent. In New York's case it was Dutch. But freaking ENGLISH, overwhelmingly.
The construction industry in Floriduh is dominated by spics. They work for low wages and do shit work. Only time you see whites is maybe a few electricians.

I'm from Missouri and up there in St. Louis it's almost all whites in construction and the jobs are really good paying skilled labor jobs.

Old December 11th, 2017 #5
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The construction industry in Floriduh is dominated by spics. They work for low wages and do shit work. Only time you see whites is maybe a few electricians.

I'm from Missouri and up there in St. Louis it's almost all whites in construction and the jobs are really good paying skilled labor jobs.

What are they building, mostly?

Old December 12th, 2017 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
What are they building, mostly?
The spics down here? I see them on all kinds of job sites. The residential especially. I live in a large development that is only half done so we got a lot of building going on still.

All I see is spics mostly except maybe for the electricians and plumbing at times.

These houses in Floriduh look like shit though. Terrible paint jobs, half assed job on the carpeting, etc. The handy man we used when we first bought the house said he's sees it all over down here.

These construction crews are almost entirely all spics.

The funny thing is up in St. Louis the niggers say the skilled trade unions beez all raycist and shieet because they won't hire them.

I wonder why that is. One of the democrat nigger representatives voted for right to work because he said niggers can't get construction jobs because of the unions.

I generally dislike many unions because the pander to the spics and niggers like UCFW, but the skilled trade unions employ mostly white people and pay really good wages generally and have better skilled workers and those jobs also pay more than what most college degrees will get you.

Thread