Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 15th, 2012 #101
Alex Linder
Administrator

Asked why he hadn't mentioned this germane fact in his report, Bates took refuge in sullen silence before replying: "I don't know."

Never, ever, should the lower orders be given any indication they are anything but what they are. Their job is to shut up and enjoy the usufructs of civilization shed by the true humans, among which very, very few Tennesseans number.

Anyone who calls cops heroes is a traitor to humanity and a rebel against culture. And a bonafide lizard cloaca to boot.

Old May 15th, 2012 #102
Alex Linder
Administrator

In all my years of search in this world, from the Golden Gate in the West to the Vistula in the East, and from the Orkney Islands in the North to the Spanish Main in the South, I have never met a thoroughly moral man who was honorable.

H.L. Mencken (from the Smart Set, 1923)

Relevance? You can't find moraler people than the holler hinds of ol' Tennehichennessee, but ol' Bates shows how they act.

Him richer'n me. Can't have it!
Him smarter'n me. Won't allow it!
Him nicer-car'n than me. Won't stand for it!

By gum and the powers vested in me by the retarded state of Tickseed I'll seize his twenty thousand and think of a reason later.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 15th, 2012 at 09:47 AM.

Old May 15th, 2012 #103
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Bates asked if Reby was carrying any large amounts of cash.

"I said, `Around $20,000," Reby recalled in a television interview with the Nashville CBS affiliate. "Then, at that point, he said, `Do you mind if I search your vehicle?' I said, `No, I don't mind.' I certainly didn't feel I was doing anything wrong. It was my money."

In fact, the ingenuous businessman actually handed the money to the officer.
Double facepalm, Mr. Reby The kwap didn't have to steal, you made it easy on him, you gave it to him!
You can't pull your pants down and tell someone it's OK to fuck you in the ass then cry "RAPE!" afterward.
What people don't seem to realize is that 90% of the shit the ZOGs pulls on people they do because that person voluntarily complied.
I cannot stress this enough, particularly for WNs, KNOW YOUR RIGHTS and learn how to invoke them. There are a tremendous amount of videos on YouTube as well as other sources that can help you do just that.
Remember, you are a FREE WHITE MAN (or woman) and thus a Sovereign in this land of your birthright.
The least we can do is act like it.

Old May 15th, 2012 #104
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
In all my years of search in this world, from the Golden Gate in the West to the Vistula in the East, and from the Orkney Islands in the North to the Spanish Main in the South, I have never met a thoroughly moral man who was honorable.

H.L. Mencken (from the Smart Set, 1923)

[/I]
no one can ever argue with h.l. mencken.

Dr. William Pierce

Old August 13th, 2012 #105
Alex Linder
Administrator

strange story, not sure what's going on here: LA cops beat the hell out of international exec for no clear reason

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...beat-pulp.html

Old September 13th, 2012 #106
Alex Linder
Administrator

Of Bidens and Bikers: Does Anybody Remember Derek Hale?

by William Norman Grigg

A fragment of folk wisdom dubiously attributed to Bismack informs us that God watches out for "fools, small children, and the United States of America." During a campaign stop in Seaman, Ohio, Joe Biden’s proprietary blend of foolishness and childishness may have proven fatal were it not for the intervention of Providence – or, at least, the close supervision of the Secret Service.

Biden inflicted himself on customers enjoying an otherwise pleasant Sunday meal at Cruiser’s Diner. Acting on the familiar and entirely unwarranted assumption that Mundanes delight in being pestered by their tax-engorged overseers, Biden struck up a conversation with a group of bikers "in black leather vests and bandanas," as Politico recounts the event.

Spying a female member of the club, Biden "pulled a chair in front of himself and pulled her nearly into his lap," continues the report. "He put his hands on her shoulders and leaned in for a conversation as photographers snapped away."

Biden apparently thought that his behavior was puckishly charming, and the assembled media lickspittles did nothing to dispel that delusion. One needn’t have a Betazoid’s empathic gifts to recognize that the two male bikers who flanked Biden were neither flattered by Biden’s presence, nor amused by the adolescent attentions he had forced on their female companion. After all, this was a brazen violation of the second rule of biker etiquette (the relevant section of which could be paraphrased as "Keep your hands off of ‘our’ women").

Biden’s strained attempt at a mock-populist photo-op occurred during the same news cycle in which the Dear Leader himself took part in a staged bearhug in a pizza joint in Florida. I find myself wondering how Biden’s campaign appearance may have turned out if the circumstances had been altered slightly – if, for instance, his son Beau Biden had decided to make a similar overture to a group of bikers. Had this happened, there is a small but tantalizing possibility that Biden the Younger may have been taught the kind of painful lesson from which fools often receive necessary instruction.

In addition to being the glorious outpouring of vice presidential loins – and thus heir to his father’s incurable foolishness – Beau Biden is Delaware’s Attorney General. Five years ago, Biden the Younger consummated the official cover-up of the police murder of Marine veteran Derek Hale, who was repeatedly shot with a Taser and then gunned down by at point-blank range on the front porch of a home in Wilmington on November 6, 2006.

Derek Hale, an Iraq combat veteran, joined an "outlaw motorcycle club" (OMC) called the Pagans shortly after being discharged from the Marine Corps for medical reasons. In November 2006 he was making a run from his home in Virginia to Wilmington as part of a "Toys for Tots" promotion. He was unaware of the fact that about a year earlier the Delaware State Police had opened an investigation into several members of the Pagans OMC.

Derek was not the subject of the investigation. He had no criminal record, and there were no warrants out for his arrest on the day he was murdered.

On November 6, 2006, Derek was house-sitting for a friend, who had broken up with his wife and was moving to a new apartment. Sandra Lopez, the soon-to-be ex-wife of Derek's friend, arrived with an 11-year-old son and a 6-year-old daughter early in the afternoon to remove some personal belongings.

Derek – wearing a hooded sweatshirt – was sitting quietly on the front porch of the home when an unmarked police car and a blacked-out SUV arrived at around 4:00 PM and decanted a thugscrum of 8-14 heavily armed police. According to a half-dozen eyewitnesses, the officers were dressed in black, and displayed no police insignia of any kind.

Derek stood as the police surrounded the porch. Within a few seconds, he was hit with the first of what would be seven Taser blasts during a space of 73 seconds. According to eyewitnesses – one of whom, Howard Mixon, was threatened by the officers when he pointed out that Derek was helpless and unresisting – Hale’s last words were a plea for the police to get the children to safety. Witnesses also described how Derek, who was paralyzed from the Taser assault and left wallowing in a puddle of vomit, repeatedly attempted to comply with demands to remove his hands from his pockets.

Derek was prone, unarmed, and helpless when Lt. William Brown of the Wilmington Police Department murdered him by shooting him three times at point-blank range.

The official report commissioned and signed by Beau Biden dismisses eyewitness accounts, retailing as irreproachable truth the self-serving version of the incident provided by the death squad that murdered Derek Hale.

Biden’s report asserted that the Taser barrage was necessary "to overcome Derek Hale’s resistance to the arrest so he could be taken into custody without injury to himself or to the officers." The arrest was unlawful, and Derek Hale offered no resistance – apart from his inability to comply because of the Taser attack itself.

The document also claims that Hale "continued to keep his hand in his pocket as if holding a weapon and turning in a threatening manner toward a nearby officer armed with an empty Taser." According to the description provided by disinterested observers, Derek was thrown to his side by a Taser strike, and was too busy vomiting into a flower bed to "threaten" any of the people who had just attacked him.

Derek was within easy reach of his armed assailants. But taking a hands-on approach might have involved a risk to "officer safety" – one that was both infinitesimal and, to the valiant badasses of the Wilmington PD, entirely unacceptable. So for the benefit of Beau Biden and the other authors of the official report the officers confected a story worthy of a Marvel comic book in which Derek ripped the barbs from his clothes and stood up in a "threatening" manner.

Because of this "menacing" behavior, insists the Biden Report, the Taser-wielding officer nearest to the victim "believed he was in immediate danger and, thus, began an evasive move. Lt. Brown believed that the use of deadly force was immediately necessary to prevent serious injury or death to that officer." A second officer was preparing to gun down Derek when Brown shot the victim.

The police had the advantage of numbers and firepower. Their subject had been under surveillance for days; he was clearly not a threat. He had been Tasered seven times when Lt. Brown pulled the trigger. According to Beau Biden, this was entirely justified because of fears on the part of the assailants that Derek – who was in convulsions – had not been rendered entirely immobile.

Attorney Thomas Neuberger, who represented Derek's widow Elaine in a lawsuit filed against her husband's murderers, described Biden’s report as "a shameless cover-up because the use of deadly force was not justified. Fourteen heavily armed and trained police officers should be able to arrest a citizen without killing him after they have Tasered him seven times and he is lying in a pool of his own vomit."

Shortly after he filed the lawsuit on behalf of Derek’s widow and stepchildren, Neuberger told me that when Thomas MacLeish became commander of the Delaware State Police in 2005, his most urgent priority was to improve the public image of his scandal-plagued agency.

"Over the past several years, we've represented a lot of police officers, including some from SWAT teams, so it's not as if we're anti-police, even though we consider the State Police [DSP] hierarchy to be corrupt," Neuberger told me in early 2007. "We've gone to court on behalf of whistleblowers and officers who have filed civil rights complaints of various kinds. Of the ten lawsuits we've filed, we've either won or successfully settled nine of them. Most of the cases have involved the Delaware State Police, and the DSP's hierarchy has received a lot of negative publicity. I suspect that might be what's behind the raid in which Derek was killed."

[more]
http://lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w279.html

Old September 13th, 2012 #107
Alex Linder
Administrator

Of Bidens and Bikers: Does Anybody Remember Derek Hale?

by William Norman Grigg

A fragment of folk wisdom dubiously attributed to Bismack informs us that God watches out for "fools, small children, and the United States of America." During a campaign stop in Seaman, Ohio, Joe Biden’s proprietary blend of foolishness and childishness may have proven fatal were it not for the intervention of Providence – or, at least, the close supervision of the Secret Service.

Biden inflicted himself on customers enjoying an otherwise pleasant Sunday meal at Cruiser’s Diner. Acting on the familiar and entirely unwarranted assumption that Mundanes delight in being pestered by their tax-engorged overseers, Biden struck up a conversation with a group of bikers "in black leather vests and bandanas," as Politico recounts the event.

Spying a female member of the club, Biden "pulled a chair in front of himself and pulled her nearly into his lap," continues the report. "He put his hands on her shoulders and leaned in for a conversation as photographers snapped away."

Biden apparently thought that his behavior was puckishly charming, and the assembled media lickspittles did nothing to dispel that delusion. One needn’t have a Betazoid’s empathic gifts to recognize that the two male bikers who flanked Biden were neither flattered by Biden’s presence, nor amused by the adolescent attentions he had forced on their female companion. After all, this was a brazen violation of the second rule of biker etiquette (the relevant section of which could be paraphrased as "Keep your hands off of ‘our’ women").

Biden’s strained attempt at a mock-populist photo-op occurred during the same news cycle in which the Dear Leader himself took part in a staged bearhug in a pizza joint in Florida. I find myself wondering how Biden’s campaign appearance may have turned out if the circumstances had been altered slightly – if, for instance, his son Beau Biden had decided to make a similar overture to a group of bikers. Had this happened, there is a small but tantalizing possibility that Biden the Younger may have been taught the kind of painful lesson from which fools often receive necessary instruction.

In addition to being the glorious outpouring of vice presidential loins – and thus heir to his father’s incurable foolishness – Beau Biden is Delaware’s Attorney General. Five years ago, Biden the Younger consummated the official cover-up of the police murder of Marine veteran Derek Hale, who was repeatedly shot with a Taser and then gunned down by at point-blank range on the front porch of a home in Wilmington on November 6, 2006.

Derek Hale, an Iraq combat veteran, joined an "outlaw motorcycle club" (OMC) called the Pagans shortly after being discharged from the Marine Corps for medical reasons. In November 2006 he was making a run from his home in Virginia to Wilmington as part of a "Toys for Tots" promotion. He was unaware of the fact that about a year earlier the Delaware State Police had opened an investigation into several members of the Pagans OMC.

Derek was not the subject of the investigation. He had no criminal record, and there were no warrants out for his arrest on the day he was murdered.

On November 6, 2006, Derek was house-sitting for a friend, who had broken up with his wife and was moving to a new apartment. Sandra Lopez, the soon-to-be ex-wife of Derek's friend, arrived with an 11-year-old son and a 6-year-old daughter early in the afternoon to remove some personal belongings.

Derek – wearing a hooded sweatshirt – was sitting quietly on the front porch of the home when an unmarked police car and a blacked-out SUV arrived at around 4:00 PM and decanted a thugscrum of 8-14 heavily armed police. According to a half-dozen eyewitnesses, the officers were dressed in black, and displayed no police insignia of any kind.

Derek stood as the police surrounded the porch. Within a few seconds, he was hit with the first of what would be seven Taser blasts during a space of 73 seconds. According to eyewitnesses – one of whom, Howard Mixon, was threatened by the officers when he pointed out that Derek was helpless and unresisting – Hale’s last words were a plea for the police to get the children to safety. Witnesses also described how Derek, who was paralyzed from the Taser assault and left wallowing in a puddle of vomit, repeatedly attempted to comply with demands to remove his hands from his pockets.

Derek was prone, unarmed, and helpless when Lt. William Brown of the Wilmington Police Department murdered him by shooting him three times at point-blank range.

The official report commissioned and signed by Beau Biden dismisses eyewitness accounts, retailing as irreproachable truth the self-serving version of the incident provided by the death squad that murdered Derek Hale.

Biden’s report asserted that the Taser barrage was necessary "to overcome Derek Hale’s resistance to the arrest so he could be taken into custody without injury to himself or to the officers." The arrest was unlawful, and Derek Hale offered no resistance – apart from his inability to comply because of the Taser attack itself.

The document also claims that Hale "continued to keep his hand in his pocket as if holding a weapon and turning in a threatening manner toward a nearby officer armed with an empty Taser." According to the description provided by disinterested observers, Derek was thrown to his side by a Taser strike, and was too busy vomiting into a flower bed to "threaten" any of the people who had just attacked him.

Derek was within easy reach of his armed assailants. But taking a hands-on approach might have involved a risk to "officer safety" – one that was both infinitesimal and, to the valiant badasses of the Wilmington PD, entirely unacceptable. So for the benefit of Beau Biden and the other authors of the official report the officers confected a story worthy of a Marvel comic book in which Derek ripped the barbs from his clothes and stood up in a "threatening" manner.

Because of this "menacing" behavior, insists the Biden Report, the Taser-wielding officer nearest to the victim "believed he was in immediate danger and, thus, began an evasive move. Lt. Brown believed that the use of deadly force was immediately necessary to prevent serious injury or death to that officer." A second officer was preparing to gun down Derek when Brown shot the victim.

The police had the advantage of numbers and firepower. Their subject had been under surveillance for days; he was clearly not a threat. He had been Tasered seven times when Lt. Brown pulled the trigger. According to Beau Biden, this was entirely justified because of fears on the part of the assailants that Derek – who was in convulsions – had not been rendered entirely immobile.

Attorney Thomas Neuberger, who represented Derek's widow Elaine in a lawsuit filed against her husband's murderers, described Biden’s report as "a shameless cover-up because the use of deadly force was not justified. Fourteen heavily armed and trained police officers should be able to arrest a citizen without killing him after they have Tasered him seven times and he is lying in a pool of his own vomit."

Shortly after he filed the lawsuit on behalf of Derek’s widow and stepchildren, Neuberger told me that when Thomas MacLeish became commander of the Delaware State Police in 2005, his most urgent priority was to improve the public image of his scandal-plagued agency.

"Over the past several years, we've represented a lot of police officers, including some from SWAT teams, so it's not as if we're anti-police, even though we consider the State Police [DSP] hierarchy to be corrupt," Neuberger told me in early 2007. "We've gone to court on behalf of whistleblowers and officers who have filed civil rights complaints of various kinds. Of the ten lawsuits we've filed, we've either won or successfully settled nine of them. Most of the cases have involved the Delaware State Police, and the DSP's hierarchy has received a lot of negative publicity. I suspect that might be what's behind the raid in which Derek was killed."

[more]
http://lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w279.html

Old November 25th, 2012 #108
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Thumbs down Arrested for recording Hawthorne Police

Arrested for recording Hawthorne Police

in this day and age of cell phone cameras, inexpensive electronic device, and near instantaneous uplinking no interaction with law enFORCEment or for that matter any of ZOGs minions should go un-recorded.

A California man was jailed for four days for attempting to record police officers on a public street.

Daniel J. Saulmon was charged with resisting, delaying and obstructing an officer but the video shows he was standing well out the way of a traffic stop and was only arrested when he failed to produce identification to an approaching officer.

And there is no law in California that requires citizens to produce identification. And even if there was, it would require the officer to have a reasonable suspicion that he was committing a crime.

But prosecutors have already dropped the charge against Saulmon as well as a few other minor citations relating to his bicycle such as not have proper reflectors on the pedals.

And they most likely knew who he was considering he won a $25,000 settlement from the same police department after they unlawfully arrested him on eavesdropping/wiretapping charges in 2005.

This time, it appears the Hawthorne Police Department will be dishing out much more, thanks to officer Gabriel Lira’s abuse of authority.

“They knew exactly who I was,” Saulmon said in a telephone interview with Photography is Not a CrimeSaturday, adding that he has recorded them on a regular basis since the 2005 arrest when he was jailed after attempting to file a complaint inside the police station.

“They always address me as ‘Mr. Saulmon’,” he said.

Old January 14th, 2013 #109
Alex Linder
Administrator

"Justified": Uniformed Invaders Shoot a Man 16 Times in his Bed
Posted by William Grigg on January 10, 2013 10:19 AM

Auburn, Washington resident Dustin Theoharis was asleep in his bed on February 11, 2012 when two armed strangers entered his room and started to give him orders. Understandably startled, Theoharis reached for a flashlight. This prompted the two intruders to open fire. Theoharis – who was still in bed -- was shot sixteen times, but survived.

The assailants who shot Theoharis were Detective Aaron Thompson of the King County Sheriff’s Office and Corrections Officer Kris Rongen. They had arrested Theoharis’s roommate, Nicholas Harrison, an ex-convict who had failed to report for community supervision. The officers were searching his bedroom to find if Theoharis had a gun, which would have allowed them to charge Harrison with a parole violation. They had no warrant or probable cause, and no gun was found. Since Harrison was already in custody at the time of the incident, there was no need to conduct a “safety sweep” of the residence.

Immediately after the shots were fired, Detective Benjamin Wheeler – one of four other officers on the scene – went to the downstairs bedroom, where he found Theoharis lying in a pool of blood and the two officers who had shot him in what appeared to be a “state of shock.”

When Wheeler asked what happened, Thompson told him that the victim “told us he had four guns, and then he started reaching for one.” This was a lie. No gun was found in the bedroom. A rifle was found in a locked gun case in the room next door. Theoharis was asleep when the officers went into his darkened bedroom and began barking orders at him, and within ten seconds he had been perforated with sixteen shots.

By any reasonable definition, Detective Thompson and Officer Rongen committed the crime of attempted homicide. An internal review of the incident by the Sheriff’s Office found that neither Thompson nor Rongen had asked “anything about the occupant of the room, if there were weapons present or if the person permanently lived at the residence.” The officers were faulted for not taking the time to “determine a safe course of action” with four other detectives who were present.”

For its part, the Department of Corrections simply ruled that Rongen’s actions had followed department policies. Rongen, invoking the Fifth Amendment, had refused to cooperate with the investigation.

The King County Prosecutor decline to file criminal charges against either assailant, insisting that the shooting was justified because of a “perceived risk” to officer safety.

All police are taught to perceive all citizens as potential risks, and to put “officer safety” ahead of all other considerations. Does this mean they can shoot any of us at any time?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/130379.html

Old April 18th, 2013 #110
Alex Linder
Administrator

Cop Becomes Impatient While Waiting in McDonald’s Drive-Thru Lane, Pulls Gun on Teen Customer

http://gawker.com/5994995/cop-become...-teen-customer

Old April 18th, 2013 #111
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Georgia Pig Out of Control

This story deserves a bit more detailed post. This was a County Sheriff from an adjoining county in Georgia who committed the assault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Cop Becomes Impatient While Waiting in McDonald’s Drive-Thru Lane, Pulls Gun on Teen Customer

http://gawker.com/5994995/cop-become...-teen-customer
Quote:
http://www.forsythnews.com/section/6/article/17712/

DeKalb cop arrested after fight at local McDonald's
Authorities: Pulled gun on customer in drive-through line
By Alyssa LaRenzie
Alarenzie @ forsythnews.com
POSTED: April 17, 2013 2:51 p.m.

A DeKalb County Police Officer was arrested Wednesday in Forsyth County after he reportedly pointed a gun at a high school student in the drive-through line at a fast-food eatery. The Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office has charged Scott Biumi, 48, with aggravated assault in connection with the April 9 incident at McDonald’s on Old Atlanta Road. Biumi, who lives in Forsyth County, is a detective sergeant for the DeKalb County Police Department, authorities said.

According to the sheriff’s report, Biumi was upset about the length of time the order from the truck in front of him was taking while waiting in line about 10:30 p.m. He reportedly drove his black Chevrolet Impala in front of the truck, got out and, after exchanging words, walked to the driver’s window of the truck. He then pointed a handgun at the teenager's head and yelled “you don’t know who you are [dealing] with,” according to the report. The man then withdrew his gun, got back in his Impala and drove away.

Forsyth County Sheriff Duane K. Piper called the incident “shocking.” “It appears that he had a severe break in judgment,” Piper said. “It appears that the entire situation evolved from him being angry at the time it was taking for him to get his food.” Factors early in the investigation led the agency to believe the suspect was a law enforcement officer, he said.

The man’s actions indicated that he had law enforcement training, Piper said. He also drove his police-issued Impala, which matched the tag number reported by the teens in the vehicle he confronted. The teens attend Lambert High.

A surveillance tape of the incident aided in the investigation, as did witness reports. “Once we determined it was not going to be one of our officers, we expanded the scope of our investigation and eventually determined it was Mr. Biumi from the DeKalb County Police Department,” Piper said.

Biumi was booked into the Forsyth County Detention Center on Wednesday afternoon. His bond has been set at $22,000, with a court date scheduled for May 23. It could not immediately be determined what, if any, action DeKalb police has taken in regards to Biumi’s employment. “You wouldn’t expect any adult of any type to be acting like this,” Piper said, “but especially, with a law enforcement officer, I think they have even a higher standard of self-control, and to me, that’s the most shocking part.”

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 18th, 2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: typo

Old May 3rd, 2013 #112
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/02/F...5771367525840/

Florida cop fired for eighth time

German Bosque is being fired -- again -- after leaving a city-owned AR-15 assault rifle with a friend.

KRISTEN BUTLER, UPI.com

The Opa-Locka Police Department in Florida on Wednesday argued before an arbitrator that one of their own officers deserved to be fired -- for the sixth time.

The department told arbitrator Jeanne Wood that Sgt. German Bosque should be terminated because he left a city-owned, 30-round AR-15 assault rifle with the father of his then-girlfriend and now fiancé.

WFOR CBS4 Miami reports that Bosque is "the most disciplined, fined, fired, arrested police officer in the state." He has been fired eight times by three departments in Florida. Opa-locka's six previous attempts to fire Bosque have not succeeded.

Over the years, he has faced allegations including "busting the skull" of a handcuffed suspect, beating juveniles, having drugs in a patrol car, falsifying reports, conducting an unauthorized car chase where four people were killed and “calling in sick…from Cancun.”

“It’s allegations. Allegations are not convictions,” said Bosque’s union-provided attorney, Andrew Axelrad. As to Bosque's alleged carelessness with his police-issued rifle, Axelrad said the weapon was safe with the man Bosque calls “Daddy,” who is a licensed security guard.

“Anyone can legally purchase this weapon,” Axelrad said.

“Not just anyone can purchase one from the Opa-locka police department,” retorted city attorney Joe Geller. The arbitrator said she would issue a decision in 60 to 90 days.

Old May 24th, 2013 #113
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Texas Cop Is Animal Abuser (TFW)

These beasts make child molesters and drug dealers look like living saints.

Quote:
http://www.click2houston.com/news/sa...z/-/index.html

BOERNE, Texas -

Caption:A South Texas police officer has been put on administrative leave after being charged with shooting an arrow into a neighbor's cat.

A South Texas police officer has been put on administrative leave after being charged with shooting his neighbor's cat with an arrow. Police in Boerne said Officer Lance Deleon was not on duty Tuesday when the cat named "Bobby" was wounded. Police Chief Jim Kohler said the cat was shot using a crossbow.

Officials with South Texas Veterinary Specialists said the 2-year-old male cat has been treated for a punctured lung and broken front right leg. Vets said Bobby is expected to recover. Deleon was charged with animal cruelty and released from jail Wednesday after posting $2,000 bail. Boerne is located about 25 miles northwest of San Antonio.

Old May 24th, 2013 #114
SSanguine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Poor Kitty Cat ... The officer should be shot with a crossbow, see how much it hurts.

Old May 24th, 2013 #115
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I don't own, and don't want any cat's, but this bastard with a crossbow should be sentenced to cleaning wounds, cleaning cages, and helping hurt dogs, and cats at a vet center for a year on his days off and vacation. Plus he must work at the vet center very earnestly and deligently or lose his piggy job instantly IMO.

If he is not fired out right which he should be.

Too many cops fired in one area get hired again in a new location.

The caliber of the majority of cops is very poor IMO, but that is because of the bastards who rule the regime.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; May 25th, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Old May 24th, 2013 #116
SSanguine

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
I don't own, and don't want any cat's, but this bastard with a crossbow should be sentenced to cleaning wounds, cleaning cages, and helping hurt dogs, and cats at a vet center for a year on his days off and vacation, and he must work at with very deligently or lose his piggy job IMO.
Right on, but I hardly think it would matter at all if you're thinking that would help him gain some perspective. You have to be mentally unstable to harm a defenseless domesticated animal. Especially knowing that the pet is a part of someone's family and could be a young boy or girl's snuggle buddy.

Unfortunately on our farms we've had more than our share of animals being murdered or hurt by idiots. At one point we had over a dozen barn kitties that we had spade or neutered to help control the population, and their ears would be cut in hopes that neighbors would not hurt or kill them. No such luck, we had a neighbor whose son loved to hunt and said if he saw our cats under his tree stand, he would start a cat-tail collection. When we had several cats disappear completely, and 2 cats gone for a few weeks and come back with no tail - we were furious, but what can be done when you can't prove who did it?

The worst was one of our dogs who was sprayed in the face with weedkiller by the electric company men who were trimming up the tree line along our fields. I spent every day for almost 2 weeks at the vet's office for shots and treatments, because my heartbroken grandmother didn't want to lose her dog.

So every time that I hold an animal in my arms as they take their last breaths, as I dig another grave along the fence line, etch another name into stone, my heart aches for these animals that were a part of our family. When some idiot comes along and causes them pain & suffering, or takes their lives without a second thought - it makes me sick.

Shameful, wasteful, thoughtless, and careless. The cop should be punished, fined, & fired.

Old May 24th, 2013 #117
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default NJ cop charged with firebombing boss's house

Quote:
a veteran Edison police officer accused of firebombing his boss’ home earlier this week pleaded not guilty yesterday to five charges of attempted murder.

A New Jersey cop is accused of firebombing his boss's home.
Early Monday, the home of Edison Police Department Capt. Mark Anderko was hit with either a gas can or Molotov cocktail, The Star-Ledger reported.

Anderko, his wife, children and elderly mother escaped unharmed.

Most of the damage to the home was at the front of the house where Anderko's children slept.

Anderko is a top aide to the Edison police chief.

Michael Dotro, 35, was charged Thursday with five counts of attempted murder and aggravated arson, with bail set at $5 million.

Dotro, a 10-year veteran of the police force, has been suspended with pay.

The police chief and union representative didn't comment on the charges.
haha.. nothing llike feeling 'the heat' from one of their own.

ref: NJ cop charged with firebombing boss's house
more at: Edison police officer charged in firebomb attack

Old May 25th, 2013 #118
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post

haha.. nothing llike feeling 'the heat' from one of their own.

ref: NJ cop charged with firebombing boss's house
more at: Edison police officer charged in firebomb attack
Bet you it was a nig pig that did it.

Old May 27th, 2013 #119
America First

Any racial I.D. on this case yet ?

Thomas Chittum, though I read that he has changed his mind for what I don't know, about his book "Civil War Two". Never the less the book he wrote stated that racial war would start with police departments going at it, but I doubt that with the Neo STASI situation in place. No IMO it will be nuke, or other out right war and starvation that gets the can opened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.oregonlive.com/clark-coun..._of_rapin.html

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old May 27th, 2013 #120
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Is a WOP Considered White? (TFW)

The name ends in a vowel but he looks pretty White.

Quote:
http://longisland.news12.com/news/ed...home-1.5334596

Edison officer Michael Dotro pleads not guilty to firebombing his supervisor’s home
Published: May 24, 2013 5:47 PM

NEW BRUNSWICK - An Edison police officer has pleaded not guilty to five counts of attempted murder in connection with the firebombing of his supervisor’s house. Michael Dotro, 35, is accused of firebombing the home of Police Capt. Michael Anderko early Monday morning, while Anderko, his wife, two children, and 92-year-old mother were asleep inside. All managed to escape unharmed.

Acting Middlesex County Prosecutor Andrew Carey says, “The charges in the complaint are very serious. This is not a bar fight, this is not a speeding ticket, these are five counts of attempted murder and one count of aggravated arson for which the defendant is facing 30 years to life.”
Dotro’s attorney, Lawrence Bitterman, says he cannot believe the charges are true. He calls Dotro a “solid guy, good cop with great police instincts and it just does not fit in.”

In his 10 years with the Edison Police Department, Dotro has been involved in several controversies. In 2005, he was accused of police brutality, but was acquitted. In 2008, he was accused of assaulting a neighbor during a dispute, but again was acquitted. The neighbor also reported his backyard shed mysteriously caught fire, but no one was charged in connection with that incident.

Bitterman asked for Dotro’s bail to be reduced but the judge declined, keeping the bail at $5 million cash.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 27th, 2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: format

Thread