VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2013 #81
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
I believe it is, along with accusing someone of being a pedophile or a rapist without evidence. That Toxic Cunt [TXC] accused me of being a "rapist" without evidence, and yet her black ass is still around.
Wishful thinking on both their parts?

Old January 21st, 2013 #82
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Wishful thinking on both their parts?
Indeed. I don't have to rape anybody, as Angel [Ramsey] said; she's seen my picture.

Old January 21st, 2013 #83
Max_
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post

Smash the patriarchy!
EBM girls aren't all that bad to be honest, in fact I'd say that most girls into alternative music/fashion are cooler than most of the ones into mainstream stuff. Though I would say that pretty girls if they are feminist, are usually tongue-in-cheek feminists but naturally are into strong guys. If you tease a lot of women about sexual inequality, they often end up laughing, because on some level or another, they don't want men to be pushovers and cannot help but be attracted to the ones who don't get pushed around.

The real feminists are usually fat ugly rejects and lesbians.

I speculate sometimes that much of modern feminism is the political manifestation of frustrated male minded lesbians who naturally view behavioural interactions between the sexes as insulting, offensive and threatening, and want to cultivate society to accommodate for their minority natures. When this fails, because the bulk of humans really have no reason to do this, they become more frustrated and aggressive.

If you treat a normal girl like a girl, she won't be that bothered, but if you treat a normal guy like a girl, he's probably going to get aggressive and view it as an attack on his status and masculinity. So if you view lesbians(the real ones) as something along the lines of guys trapped in women's bodies, you can probably understand why they are so angry all the time.

As for the fat ugly rejects? well, it could just be that they turn to leftwing politics because it provides a less hurtful explanation as to why they don't get what they want in life. It's probably easier for them to believe that fashion magazines brainwash men into wanting slim, pretty girls instead of them, rather than entertaining the possibility that maybe they just aren't that desirable to most men. But the truth is, how many men exactly read fashion magazines enough to be "brainwashed"?, it isn't magazines that teach guys to all turn their head at the same time as a pretty girl walks by, its nature.

Last edited by Max_; January 21st, 2013 at 10:09 PM.

Old January 21st, 2013 #84
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
EBM girls aren't all that bad to be honest, in fact I'd say that most girls into alternative music/fashion are cooler than most of the ones into mainstream stuff. Though I would say that pretty girls if they are feminist, are usually tongue-in-cheek feminists but naturally are into strong guys. If you tease a lot of women about sexual inequality, they often end up laughing, because on some level or another, they don't want men to be pushovers and cannot help but be attracted to the ones who don't get pushed around.

The real feminists are usually fat ugly rejects and lesbians.

I speculate sometimes that much of modern feminism is the political manifestation of frustrated male minded lesbians who naturally view behavioural interactions between the sexes as insulting, offensive and threatening, and want to cultivate society to accommodate for their minority natures. When this fails, because the bulk of humans really have no reason to do this, they become more frustrated and aggressive.

If you treat a normal girl like a girl, she won't be that bothered, but if you treat a normal guy like a girl, he's probably going to get aggressive and view it as an attack on his status and masculinity. So if you view lesbians(the real ones) as something along the lines of guys trapped in women's bodies, you can probably understand why they are so angry all the time.

As for the fat ugly rejects? well, it could just be that they turn to leftwing politics because it provides a less hurtful explanation as to why they don't get what they want in life. It's probably easier for them to believe that fashion magazines brainwash men into wanting slim, pretty girls instead of them, rather than entertaining the possibility that maybe they just aren't that desirable to most men. But the truth is, how many men exactly read fashion magazines enough to be "brainwashed"?, it isn't magazines that each guys to all turn their head at the same time as a pretty girl walks by, its nature.
Excellent post. It can be summed up by this picture of a feminist:

Old January 21st, 2013 #85
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
How about a diatribe?

Quote:
Why shouldn't I hate a majority?

You including non-Whites and fags in there? If not, That kicks out a bunch of you chumps.

You including anti-White men, that's 7/8 of what is left.

The 1/8 left blame me for the plight of the world.

Now answer me, do I hate men?

Besides my Father and brothers and a few close family friends?

Yes. I hate your fucking guts.

You bastards that made the Nigger a GD idol, wasn't me. You watch the Super Bowl and made him a God.

You fuckers laid with negresses and asians.

Fuck. You.
Nah, fuck you.

Old January 21st, 2013 #86
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post

This woman will never be pet of the month, but she could make herself look a lot better if she lost the excess weight and had a makeover. I think that she would not be considered unattractive after such a process.

Old January 21st, 2013 #87
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
This woman will never be pet of the month, but she could make herself look a lot better if she lost the excess weight and had a makeover. I think that she would not be considered unattractive after such a process.
Not sure she is old enough to be considered a woman, could be as young as 15. Can't rightly say though, it is not from my Collection.

Old January 21st, 2013 #88
Martin Simard
Banned

Quote:
There is a type of woman who enjoys being a victim and this girl fits the bill. She wants to stay fat so she can wallow in how unfair the world is, it is the same reason women date abusive bad boys, they get to be a victim and being a victim gives you an excuse to be miserable and throw fits.

Old January 21st, 2013 #89
Martin Simard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Here's another one of Palmer. Very nice photo.

more--

Old January 21st, 2013 #90
John MacMillan

Quote:
I adore Steampunk, beautiful girl too. You spending a lot of time on my page these days Nige?
How is that steampunk? Please don't say the driving goggles.

Isn't steampunk Victorian aesthetics and steam tech?

Old January 21st, 2013 #91
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Quote:
Doesn't dot her "i"s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John MacMillan
How is that steampunk? Please don't say the driving goggles.

Isn't steampunk Victorian aesthetics and steam tech?
Cyberpunk?

Old January 21st, 2013 #92
Brenna Wolf
Banned

I've seen some dress like vampires or marionettes.

I am not the one who posted it to the White Aryan Beauty thread. Just an asshole who swiped it off my VP and posted it here so it can turn into another pile on.

I'm not interested in defending the festivals, myself or any other people who attend them. Google it, I could care less.

I bet you folks are a real hoot at Halloween.

Old January 21st, 2013 #93
Sebastian

Quote:
You're really nice.

Old January 21st, 2013 #94
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
Cyberpunk?
Cyberpunk is cooler than Steampunk. But no those are entirely different.

Old January 21st, 2013 #95
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenna wolf View Post
why shouldn't i hate a majority?

You including non-whites and fags in there? If not, that kicks out a bunch of you chumps.

You including anti-white men, that's 7/8 of what is left.

The 1/8 left blame me for the plight of the world.

Now answer me, do i hate men?

Besides my father and brothers and a few close family friends?

Yes. I hate your fucking guts.

You bastards that made the nigger a gd idol, wasn't me. you watch the super bowl and made him a god.

you fuckers laid with negresses and asians.

fuck. You.

Thanks Stormfront

Old January 21st, 2013 #96
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg
Cyberpunk is cooler than Steampunk. But no those are entirely different.
I figured she had microchippy things around her eyes, and cords in her hair.

I dunno.

Old January 21st, 2013 #97
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
I figured she had microchippy things around her eyes, and cords in her hair.

I dunno.
Here's cyberpunk bro:

Even though you tried to kill me you will always be my girl Shodan.

Old January 21st, 2013 #98
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Stand fast comrades, Stormfront is at the walls.

Old January 21st, 2013 #99
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry
Here's cyberpunk bro:

Quote:
I can kind of see it. Better than some of the stuff out there.

Old January 22nd, 2013 #100
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
I can kind of see it. Better than some of the stuff out there.

Haha no her outfit is supposed to be steampunk, you're probably confused about what's on her head. That's supposed to be waterworks, belts and 19th century goggles but since it's all plastic you got all confused cuse it doesn't look it.

Tags
aryan, beautiful, beautiful women, beauty

Thread