VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 26th, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Default At Censorcunt, a "White Nationalist" makes fun of another who doesn't like nigger Bob Marley....typical Censorcunt!!!!

Quote:
black tourists in berlin cry racism after row in a kfc

british tourists accuse berlin kfc of racism after being kicked out | daily mail online

eating while black, lol. Yes, they were singled out because blacks are naturally louder when chatting and laughing. "we dindu nuffin".

Kfc did the right thing. Come back when you are civilized.
Quote:
Jamaicans from the sheboon's accent.

"it cause we black, mon" 'you whitey be debils mon, yu kill bob marley wid dat raciss whitey magic mon."

well man, you can go back to jamaica and smoke weed and eat kfc and fling your poop all day long man.
Quote:
I couldn't name one "song" bob marley ever performed. However, i could imagine some of the lyrics....."mon, it's great to smoke ganja, it's great to smoke ganja, it's great to smoke ganja........." repeat 20 times. End of "song."
And then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX
I couldn't name one "song" Bob Marley ever performed. However, I could imagine some of the lyrics....."Mon, it's great to smoke ganja, it's great to smoke ganja, it's great to smoke ganja........." repeat 20 times. End of "song."
Oh really? Dude, get a life.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1248965/

Who in the hell is a "White Nationalist" who likes Bob Marley??????? And calls a "fellow White Nationalist" a lady, even in a meme?????????

Typical Censorcunt idiots!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 26th, 2018 at 06:08 PM. Reason: more info

Thread