VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 24th, 2021 #1
SmithAlex
Banned

Default Now that Jews have gone full Jew, you see there are antifa like trolls everywhere, spies, traitors, faggots everywhere

I mean it's like someone turned out the lights and thousands of cockroaches have come out of the cracks, holy shit.

People running around snitching on businesses, churches not wearing masks or social distancing. These people will vandalize businesses not obeying their antifa governor or antifa mayor.

the prosecutors are basically all antifa agents.

If you ever doubted America is a zionist occupational government, I mean here it is, it's WORSE than 'nazis' say that it is, but since it's not jews it's just a bunch of evil whites then you say it's not the Jews.

Well , all of these white people are the most retarded whites , the 1% most evil stupid whites of the white population, they truly THINK they deserve to be the leadership though , and that is truly a problem.

Old January 29th, 2021 #2
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post
I mean it's like someone turned out the lights and thousands of cockroaches have come out of the cracks, holy shit.

People running around snitching on businesses, churches not wearing masks or social distancing. These people will vandalize businesses not obeying their antifa governor or antifa mayor.

the prosecutors are basically all antifa agents.

If you ever doubted America is a zionist occupational government, I mean here it is, it's WORSE than 'nazis' say that it is, but since it's not jews it's just a bunch of evil whites then you say it's not the Jews.

Well , all of these white people are the most retarded whites , the 1% most evil stupid whites of the white population, they truly THINK they deserve to be the leadership though , and that is truly a problem.
I think it is wonderful that we are seeing all the cockroaches.

Only by actually seeing the degree of infestation, can one truly grasp the scope of the problem.

Joe Biden is currently batting 6 million with his 10 out of 10 appointments being Jews.

Factor in that #2 Harris sleeps with a Jew and his batting average sky high.

Old January 30th, 2021 #3
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post
People running around snitching on businesses, churches not wearing masks or social distancing.
I've been hearing that kids are reporting their parents to the FBI for having gone to DC on Jan 6 for the rally.

This is communism.

Old January 30th, 2021 #4
Dawn Cannon

"In Mrs. Parsons's apartment, Winston is tormented by the fervent Parsons children, who, being Junior Spies, accuse him of thoughtcrime."

Old January 30th, 2021 #5
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
"In Mrs. Parsons's apartment, Winston is tormented by the fervent Parsons children, who, being Junior Spies, accuse him of thoughtcrime."
Children run adults' lives, indoctrinated to find and report their thought crimes to govt. @ 22:04

Children report parents to govt. @ 1:25:50

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; January 30th, 2021 at 01:40 PM.

Old January 30th, 2021 #6
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
There is a Bible verse somewhere about children ruling over adults. Reminds me of little gretta thumpenburger!!

Autistic little shit couldn't make a cup of morning coffee but she runs "adults."

Old January 30th, 2021 #7
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
There is a Bible verse somewhere about children ruling over adults. Reminds me of little gretta thumpenburger!!

Autistic little shit couldn't make a cup of morning coffee but she runs "adults."
LOL - I recall someone saying that Little Greta is really secretly terrified that her country has been overrun with shitskins and all the sudden has become a very scary place but she is terrified to say anything so she channels her autism into socially acceptable causes such as the Global Warming Hoax.

Old January 30th, 2021 #8
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
LOL - I recall someone saying that Little Greta is really secretly terrified that her country has been overrun with shitskins and all the sudden has become a very scary place but she is terrified to say anything so she channels her autism into socially acceptable causes such as the Global Warming Hoax.
I'm guessing her "home" is probably worth more than most people on earth will ever see.. Wonder how much she spends on electricity and private security?

Old February 1st, 2021 #9
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

As much as I don;t like Greta the poster child, I feel bad for Greta the person because she is a victim of child abuse. Any child who is subjected to and used for liberal agendas is plain and simply a victim of child abuse.

Her parents and all the communists who used her for their own gain should be strung up and hung up. They may as well be pedophiles, I see no difference in their crimes.

Old February 1st, 2021 #10
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
As much as I don;t like Greta the poster child, I feel bad for Greta the person because she is a victim of child abuse. Any child who is subjected to and used for liberal agendas is plain and simply a victim of child abuse.

Her parents and all the communists who used her for their own gain should be strung up and hung up. They may as well be pedophiles, I see no difference in their crimes.
It's been said openly by Sweeds that her mother (a famous sweedish singer) rejected little greta when she was young. I believe when little greta says "You ruined my childhood!" she is really speaking to her mother!

Thread