Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2006 #1
fdtwainth

Default White Nationalist Positions Statements

Given the fact, that the jew-appeasing group of pseudo-intellectuals at Stromfront is actively defining White Nationalism without our participation and our consent, and against White interests, it is time for us to establish the basic tenets of the White Nationalism as a political doctrine.

Old December 7th, 2006 #2
fdtwainth

Below is the project of article one of White Nationalist Position Statements, your questions and comments are very appreciated:

ARTICLE ONE: THE DEFINITION OF "WHITE" AND "WHITE NATIONALIST"

SECTION ONE:

(1) A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European ancestors, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.
(2) Establishment of seven out of eight greatgrandparents as human beings of solely European ancestry shall be construed as sufficient proof of being White.
(3) For the purpose of this Statement the terms “White” and “Aryan” shall be construed as having the same meaning.

SECTION TWO:

(1) A White Nationalist is a White person who is, by his voluntary public declaration and political activity, fully committed to the continuing survival and advancement of individual White peoples, and White Race as a distinct and reproductively isolated group of human beings.
(2) For the purpose of this Statement the terms “People” and “Volk” shall be construed as having the same meaning.

Old December 7th, 2006 #3
Konrad Jackson

Very good. I would say that White Nationalism is dedicated to the survival of the White race and of White peoples, like you say, and that it is anti-Jew, anti-Marxist and anti-democratic. White Nationalism points out that today's media and government are anti-White, and considers the White race to be under deliberate attack. Therefore, White Nationalism urges revolutionary action to overthrow the current order.

Old December 7th, 2006 #4
Donger
Banned

If you don't want this post let me know I will delete it. To most of you I am an anti.

Why does wn have to be anti-democratic. Here democratic meaning the people have power to limit and control their servants the government.

The problem in the USA is that we have no democracy. The Jew tyrants rule us with your wn model. Basically then you want to replace the Jew with you.
And reading most of your censorship posts fdtwainth, I see no reason to back your claims of superiority based an the amount melatonin in your tribes surface skin.

Old December 7th, 2006 #5
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konrad Jackson
Very good. I would say that White Nationalism is dedicated to the survival of the White race and of White peoples, like you say, and that it is anti-Jew, anti-Marxist and anti-democratic. White Nationalism points out that today's media and government are anti-White, and considers the White race to be under deliberate attack. Therefore, White Nationalism urges revolutionary action to overthrow the current order.
Thank you for your valuable comment, comrade. I will think over how to incorporate best your suggestions.

Old December 7th, 2006 #6
fdtwainth

2 donger

Why does wn have to be anti-democratic.

Because under democracy a dumb majority have power to rob and crowd out the superior minority. Additionally, democracy is inferior or worng political system: it does not balance the roles of three main political elements - people, aristocracy and king, but enlarges the power of the first element and eliminate the power of two others. The superior alternative to democracy, where the roles of three political elements are balanced, is called the republic.

Here democratic meaning the people have power to limit and control their servants the government.

That's a very limited and inprecise definition of democracy, I should say.

The problem in the USA is that we have no democracy.

The problem with U. S. is that there is too much democracy: any lunatic, looser or woman can vote and ballot at will. And the more democracy is in the U. S., the worse things become.

The Jew tyrants rule us with your wn model.

The jews rule the U. S. through the concept of modern democracy and democratic values. And the more democracy around, the more power they have.

Basically then you want to replace the Jew with you.

You are right, I definitely want to replace the democratic government of jews, masons and democrats with the republican government of nationalists, patriots, republicans, conservatives and fundamentalists. You, for obvious reasons, don't.

And reading most of your censorship posts fdtwainth, I see no reason to back your claims of superiority based an the amount melatonin in your tribes surface skin.

Well, the dog always wants to become the lion, but for obvious reasons can't. It can only bark at a lion, at a healthy distance then...

Old December 7th, 2006 #7
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

My opinion is that they are trying to throw in a loophole with regards to extra-european ancestry with their clause stating "or a human being who, if they have non-European ancestors, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry". Basically they have introduced the old 'if it looks white, its white' which I strongly disagree with.

My personal philosophy is, if it looks white, it may be white. White looking-people with non-european ancestry should be reproductively restricted in favor of the unmixed. In addition, the northern phenotype should be promoted because it fits America's history and it is widely accepted as the benchmark for beauty (for example the skin lightening cremes, hair coloring, and colored lenses, etc. )

In order to solve our problems I feel there will need to be a period of volk and eugenics oriented fascism (possibly modeled on the NSDAP, for a period of 100 years or 5 generations), ideally yielding to minimal government racial libertarianism afterwards. Noone likes government meddling with their lives, but we need massive government power to do what needs to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth
Below is the project of article one of White Nationalist Position Statements, your questions and comments are very appreciated:

ARTICLE ONE: THE DEFINITION OF "WHITE" AND "WHITE NATIONALIST"

SECTION ONE:

(1) A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European ancestors, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.
(2) Establishment of seven out of eight grandparents as human beings of solely European ancestry shall be construed as sufficient proof of being White.
(3) For the purpose of this section the terms “White” and “Aryan” shall be construed as having the same meaning.

SECTION TWO:

(1) A White Nationalist is a White person who is, by his voluntary public declaration and political activity, fully committed to the continuing survival and advancement of individual White peoples, and White Race as a distinct and reproductively isolated group of human beings.
(2) For the purpose of this section the terms “People” and “Volk” shall be construed as having the same meaning.
What we do claim is that the northern European, and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But that is the full statement of the case. They came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it. We are determined that they shall not. (Congressional Record, 4/8/1924, 5922)

Old December 7th, 2006 #8
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
Why does wn have to be anti-democratic.
Because its nothing more than mob-rule. America really isn't even a democracy, its a democratic-republic. Regardless of terminology, "democracy" has failed as a political experiment. American government has turned into a plutocracy masquerading as a democracy.

Historically, the masses of people have been fickle and ignorant and have relied on a ruling class to guide them. The mob is driven by its emotions and passions and are easy to control. Give them bread and circuses and see them fall into line.

The word democracy comes from the greek "demos", meaning people. Classical Greeks were a fiercly independent people who practiced democracy, but at the same time were constantly at war with each other. The only thing uniting the Greeks was their hatred of Persians and other "barbarians". It wasn't until Alexander that Greece achieved any semblance of unity as a nation.

You can't have a true democracy/republic when foriegn interests control the government apparatus from the top down. It defeats the whole purpose of having a democracy to begin with. Is it democratic to have federal judges overturn laws that the majority of people have voted for? Does a real democratic government villify its citizens who decide to enforce the laws their own government refuses to, like the Minutemen?

Old December 7th, 2006 #9
Donger
Banned

Quote:
2 donger

Basically then you want to replace the Jew with you.

You are right, I definitely want to replace the democratic government of jews, masons and democrats with the republican government of nationalists, patriots, republicans, conservatives and fundamentalists. You, for obvious reasons, don't.
Don't forget the Self Chosen Ones the "aristocracy" you mentioned above. I assume you are one of those? Correct?

Quote:

I was hoping you could show some proof of you and your systems superiority.

Will you censor me in the new fdtwainth world order?

Who will draw the lines of concerning the new fdtwainth world order censorship? the aristocracy?

Of the 300 million usa citizens what is your plan for the "dogs"? Slavery?
Semi slave servants to aryan aristocracy?

Will you abolish the Constitution?

Abolish voting?

Hasn't this been tried before > "republican government of nationalists, patriots, republicans, conservatives and fundamentalists" and failed?
What is different this time?

Old December 7th, 2006 #10
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritanniaArms
My opinion is that they are trying to throw in a loophole with regards to extra-european ancestry with their clause stating "or a human being who, if they have non-European ancestors, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry". Basically they have introduced the old 'if it looks white, its white' which I strongly disagree with.

My personal philosophy is, if it looks white, it may be white. White looking-people with non-european ancestry should be reproductively restricted in favor of the unmixed. In addition, the northern phenotype should be promoted because it fits America's history and it is widely accepted as the benchmark for beauty (for example the skin lightening cremes, hair coloring, and colored lenses, etc. )

In order to solve our problems I feel there will need to be a period of volk and eugenics oriented fascism (possibly modeled on the NSDAP, for a period of 100 years or 5 generations), ideally yielding to minimal government racial libertarianism afterwards. Noone likes government meddling with their lives, but we need massive government power to do what needs to be done.
Thank you for your valuable comment, comrade. I will think over the best way to incorporate your suggestions.

Old December 7th, 2006 #11
Donger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichmann

You can't have a true democracy/republic when foriegn interests control the government apparatus from the top down. It defeats the whole purpose of having a democracy to begin with. Is it democratic to have federal judges overturn laws that the majority of people have voted for? Does a real democratic government villify its citizens who decide to enforce the laws their own government refuses to, like the Minutemen?
Nope. You are spot on. But this is a tired cliche but I see the Jew aristocracy behind our troubles. No Jews, just right.

Suppose fdtwainth is one of the most perfect humans on Earth.

Do you really want him thinking for you?

Why wouldn't he succumb to the corruption that always seems to follow that type of power he wants?

Won't Jews try their trickery / treachery on him?

Seriously, play these mind games.

Each person in the usa could vote with a push button yes or no to the current zog war. Which would win?

Billons a your money to Israel. Yes or no. Which would win?

We need more democracy not less.

Old December 7th, 2006 #12
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

Suppose fdtwainth has an IQ of 165, now suppose the mob has an average IQ of 90 (likely close to America's). Which do you pick to make choices that determine your future? One race-conscious Genius? or the mob collective amounting to one average and barely educated shmuck.
What we do claim is that the northern European, and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But that is the full statement of the case. They came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it. We are determined that they shall not. (Congressional Record, 4/8/1924, 5922)

Old December 7th, 2006 #13
Donger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritanniaArms
Suppose fdtwainth has an IQ of 165, now suppose the mob has an average IQ of 90 (likely close to America's). Which do you pick to make choices that determine your future? One race-conscious Genius? or the mob collective amounting to one average and barely educated shmuck.
Answer mine and I'll answer yours.

Old December 7th, 2006 #14
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

Quote:
Establishment of seven out of eight grandparents as human beings of solely European ancestry shall be construed as sufficient proof of being White.
What's the deal with that? I only have 4 grandparents.

I think it should read something like "of wholly European and [related?] bloodlines", this would pick up any Greek, Georgian, and Galatian (if any still exist) remnants in Anatolia.

Maybe also include "a person with no evidence of non-European ancestry in appearance or family history"

Old December 7th, 2006 #15
Konrad Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian Eagle

I think it should read something like "of wholly European and [related?] bloodlines", this would pick up any Greek, Georgian, and Galatian (if any still exist) remnants in Anatolia.

Maybe also include "a person with no evidence of non-European ancestry in appearance or family history"
And "related" - because you have to include the Georgians and Galatians?

But I don't want them in my nation, and I doubt that many WNs have felt much kinship with them.

Anyway, as for who is White: those who carry on White genes. You don't have to write anything more than that. These include our physical traits, and also the mental ones - such as our unique capacity for many IQ outliers. This capacity creates much more geniuses among Whites than among the other races, and ensures that we get that elite of researchers who drag the rest of society with them into the future. That must be preserved, along with our high IQ average, and our balance between the mathematical and the linguistic.

Really, I don't see what the problem is with determining who is White. I never have any problem. The question only ever arises in internet forums when a leftist brings up any little borderline case he can think of. How many people can draw the line between Canada and the U.S. on a map, precisely? Noone, I think. But how many have a hard time determining if Tennessee is in the U.S. or Canada?

Old December 7th, 2006 #16
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian Eagle

Thank you for correction, comrade: it shall read "seven out of eight greatgrandparents"

Old December 7th, 2006 #17
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

'Human being' is weak. From a White Nationalist perspective there are Jews, Non-Whites and Admixtures thereof. Non-Whites clearly do not belong. Non-White admixtures are undesirable. Jews are the criminals responsible for the implementation of 'multiculturalism' in White countries.

Aryan means non-jewish or 'noble'.

Last edited by Agis; December 7th, 2006 at 04:40 PM.

Old December 7th, 2006 #18
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis
'Human being' is weak. From a White Nationalist perspective there are Jews, Non-Whites and Admixtures thereof. Non-Whites clearly do not belong. Non-White admixtures are undesirable. Jews are the criminals responsible for the implementation of 'multiculturalism' in White countries.

Aryan means non-jewish or 'noble'.
Thank you for your valuable comments, comrade. I will think over how to integrate best your suggestions.

Old December 8th, 2006 #19
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konrad Jackson
Really, I don't see what the problem is with determining who is White. I never have any problem. The question only ever arises in internet forums when a leftist brings up any little borderline case he can think of. How many people can draw the line between Canada and the U.S. on a map, precisely? Noone, I think. But how many have a hard time determining if Tennessee is in the U.S. or Canada?
That's a good point. We know white people when we see them.

Old December 8th, 2006 #20
fdtwainth

Below is the project of article two of White Nationalist Positions Statement, your questions and comments are very appreciated:

ARTICLE TWO: WHITE HOMELANDS

SECTION ONE:

(1) White Homelands are living spaces controlled by White Nationalists and dedicated to the continuous survival and advancement of White Peoples and White Race as a distinct and reproductively isolated group of human beings.
(2) Each White Homeland shall have a homeland-forming White People, which constitutes a majority of Whites with a distinct culture, language and traditions, living on the territory of a White Homeland; which has populated and developed it for generations; and the Fate of which is inseparably connected to the Fate of the White Homeland in question.
(3) Taken together, White Homelands constitute White Living Space.
(4) For the purpose of this article the terms “Homeland” and “State” shall be construed as having the same meaning.

SECTION TWO:

(1) Only White people may reside in a White Homeland.
(2) Attempts to introduce non-whites into White Homelands, as family members, sex partners, employees, or for any other reason, shall be the cause for loss of civil rights within White Homelands and expulsion from White Living Space.

SECTION THREE:

(1) White Homelands may offer comfort, aid, succour and refuge to other White Homelands, White Peoples and White Diasporas.

SECTION FOUR:

(1) White Homelands may be of any size or configuration.
(2) The forms of government within each White Homeland shall be freely selected by the homeland-forming White People.
(3) White Homelands may from time to time fuse together into larger White Homelands, or fission into smaller White Homelands. Fusion of Homelands shall only take place by mutual consent: however, there shall be a unilateral Right of Secession of any White Homeland or part of a White Homeland from the larger entity that shall not require that larger entity's consent.

Thread