VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2007 #1
AlbionMP...

Default Can Christians do any 'Good' ?

A topic for debate:

can Christians do any 'Good' ?

I suggest, in the first instance we clarify the terms - christian and good, and then we can follow by deliberating towards a conclusion.

So,

what is a Christian ?

and

what is 'Good' ?

any answers, anyone ?

Old August 2nd, 2007 #2
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

According to the Panzer Pope, the only Christians are the ones who belong to the Catholic Church.

According to myself, good is what you like. What you don't like is not good.

The Catholic Church has been useful for brainwashing the masses of white people to conform. Their influence has been on the wane since the days of Martin Luther.

Conformity of the majority of the masses is essential to civilization. The sheeple are good for doing what they're told.

Christianity must be subverted and replaced with Creativity. The masses will be better informed and thus less destructive.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #3
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzherzog_Bernd View Post
Naturally, he's the "head" of that Church... It won't be clever to state "All Christian denominations are real Christians"...

Then our laws should be void, some like it to kill others like it to rape, that's their likings, our laws stand against it because it's not our likings..

Um, for a creed with morals one can be a Creator, a Nazi, a Fascist.......
Why believe that a JEW written book contains the morals of the White race???

Old August 2nd, 2007 #4
ReverendLloyd
Banned

A christian is a follower of a NON WHITE IDEOLOGY, that was created by the JEWS around 100-150 CE! Saul of Tarsus was the JEW responsible for its main finished writings.

A christian hates his family and loves his enemies!

A christian believes in the illogical! He rejects common sense! He is ANTI WHITE!!

Nature tells us that "good" is that witch is best for our species!
As to morals? I find mine in my own head, in the writings of Klassen, and in Natures realm!!

RAHOWA!

Old August 2nd, 2007 #5
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
We shouldn't have any laws then...Sounds like the birth of Anarchy.
Not really. Civilization requires laws. They're designed to keep the masses in line.
Quote:
I would say anything that is positive is good, anything that is negative is bad, how basic can that be?
Morals are a very personal thing. Religion is designed to educate on character. Personal experience can help people evolve individual perception of what good character is.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #6
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJRevGroid View Post
A christian is a follower of a NON WHITE IDEOLOGY, that was created by the JEWS around 100-150 CE! Saul of Tarsus was the JEW responsible for its main finished writings.
Proof? This is unsupported anti-Christian rhetoric spewed out by OJ RevGroid, and it's sock-puppets. OJ RevGroid has a unhealthy fixation on the Apostle Paul. Are you aware that Paul was a Roman citizen, and had been a Roman soldier. His brother was a Roman senator, who married Claudia daughter of the British King.

Quote:
A christian hates his family and loves his enemies!
False, every Christian that I know loves their family and their life revolves around family. RevGroid speaks of family yet has no wife or children, great example he is. I hate my enemies, which include the World Church of the 'Creatard'.

Quote:
A christian believes in the illogical! He rejects common sense! He is ANTI WHITE!!
Proof? This is just more unsupported anti-Christian rhetoric spewed by OJ RevGroid and it's sock-puppets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJRevGroid;590035;
Nature tells us that "good" is that witch is best for our species!
As to morals? I find mine in my own head, in the writings of Klassen, and in Natures realm!!
Nature is full of things both "Good" and "Evil", OJ RevGroid has obviously not journeyed much beyond the walls of the city where it grew up. At least most Mormons that I know have served a mission far from where they grew up. It always brings up the writings of the jew Benyamin Avroham Klass, known to the world as Bernhardt Klassen.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #7
AlbionMP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
Proof? This is unsupported anti-Christian rhetoric spewed out by OJ RevGroid, and it's sock-puppets. OJ RevGroid has a unhealthy fixation on the Apostle Paul. Are you aware that Paul was a Roman citizen, and had been a Roman soldier. His brother was a Roman senator, who married Claudia daughter of the British King.
Paul was jew, not a Roman.

He may of been granted citizenship, but thats only because the Romans had ceased to have racial integrity!

Quote:
False, every Christian that I know loves their family and their life revolves around family. RevGroid speaks of family yet has no wife or children, great example he is. I hate my enemies, which include the World Church of the 'Creatard'.
So!

Odins people love their Folk, and their lives revolve around their Folk!

Which is a far superior worldview, to the individualist christians with their isolated selfish 'nuclear familys'!

Quote:
At least most Mormons that I know have served a mission far from where they grew up.
....and a fat lot of good its done them too!

Old August 2nd, 2007 #8
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
Paul was jew, not a Roman.

He may of been granted citizenship, but thats only because the Romans had ceased to have racial integrity!
Paul was a Benjamite, the so called jews were Idumeans who lived in Judea.

Quote:
Odins people love their Folk, and their lives revolve around their Folk!

Which is a far superior worldview, to the individualist christians with their isolated selfish 'nuclear familys'!

....and a fat lot of good its done them too!
Why are you bringing Odinism into this? I as a Christian have no ill will toward them, and do not wish to convert them to Christianity.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #9
AlbionMP...

Quote:

Paul was a Benjamite, the so called jews were Idumeans who lived in Judea.

Thats still a jew in my book!

Quote:
Why are you bringing Odinism into this? I as a Christian have no ill will toward them, and do not wish to convert them to Christianity.
In comparison to the Christian worldview i.e. self first, followed by family, and then Africa, and then India, and then if you can spare the time - your Folk!

Odinism puts, Folk, Faith and Family first!

This is what Hitler believed in - "The individual must die so the nation might live."

One has to go beyond oneself, and ones own immediate family, to realise that you and your family are part of a greater organic entity - the Folk.

This is one of the biggest problems with christianity!

Everyone is atomized into 'nuclear familys', without any organic or formal recognition of ones place in ones own racial community.

Another sad point, is that everyone looks for 'personal salvation'! Which is rather a selfish, individualistic worldview, and no wonder, given that this was invented by the most selfish people on Earth - the jews.

The sooner we root out christianity from our people, the sooner we can re-instill a genuine authentic tradition of Folk Racial Consciousness!

Old August 2nd, 2007 #10
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
[/i][/b] Thats still a jew in my book!
The Kingdom of Israel was a different Kingdom from the Kingdom of Judea, the jews were from Judea. The people of the Kingdom of Israel were deported by the Assyrians, the Judeans held out against them, and were later taken captive by the Babylonians.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #11
AlbionMP...

Quote:

The Kingdom of Israel was a different Kingdom from the Kingdom of Judea, the jews were from Judea. The people of the Kingdom of Israel were deported by the Assyrians, the Judeans held out against them, and were later taken captive by the Babylonians.
Are you saying they are not related then ?

Old August 2nd, 2007 #12
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Are you saying they are not related then ?
What I am saying is that the jews, who occupied most of Palestine at the time the Romans destroyed them in 70 A.D. were for the most part Idumeans, as was King Herod, the son of Antipater King of the Idumeans. And yes they were different racially from the ancient Israelites. That is why Flavius Josephus said that the Essenes were different racially from the Pharisees and the Saducees.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #13
AlbionMP...

Quote:
Which is why no one pays attention to your "book".
O'h!

Quote:
How would you get this "personal salvation"?
What 'personal salvation' ?

Quote:
And such a thing wasn't present before?
I think an authentic traiditon was present before Christianity!

What do you think ?

Old August 2nd, 2007 #14
AlbionMP...

Quote:

What I am saying is that the jews, who occupied most of Palestine at the time the Romans destroyed them in 70 A.D. were for the most part Idumeans, as was King Herod, the son of Antipater King of the Idumeans. And yes they were different racially from the ancient Israelites. That is why Flavius Josephus said that the Essenes were different racially from the Pharisees and the Saducees.
If thats what you believe, then thats ok!

But I believe Paul was a jew!

Old August 2nd, 2007 #15
AlbionMP...

Quote:
You tell me...You stated they're only out for personal salvation, so tell me...How would you[they] get this personal salvation?
Well according to some xTians, you get this personal salvation through 'believing' in jesus.

According to others - 'you must be born again'!

According to others - the UN gives it to you, with a can of corn, which has been grown in the US and blessed by some traitorous missionary fuckwit!

Quote:
Agreed, however... An authentic tradition was also present during Christianity.
Maybe, but I would say, in an underground way.

The Christians wiped a lot out in the dark ages!

I would think its time for some payback!

Old August 2nd, 2007 #16
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Well according to some xTians, you get this personal salvation through 'believing' in jesus.

According to others - 'you must be born again'!

According to others - the UN gives it to you, with a can of corn, which has been grown in the US and blessed by some traitorous missionary fuckwit!

Maybe, but I would say, in an underground way.

The Christians wiped a lot out in the dark ages!

I would think its time for some payback!
Albion I don't believe in the Salvation message parroted by Jew-DayOs, anymore than I believe in the RaptureBunny.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #17
AlbionMP...

Quote:
And that's selfish how?
Well you figure it out!

'Personal Salvation'!

Does this sound self-centered or altruistic ?

Quote:
How are you born again?
Well, supposedly through the blood of jesus, but there may be other methods that the ChristShaggers use!

Quote:
Ah...one of those "Ze ebil Xtians voiped out all ze pakans from ze landts, oy vey!"... Are you going to claim that they also killed your ancestors? I doubt it... Look again, you're still here. So if anything, your ancestor was the scared coward that easily converted, hence you being the way you are. There's no strength in your blood.

Eugenics needs to be applied, asap.
Well what can I say!

Old August 2nd, 2007 #18
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Well you figure it out!

'Personal Salvation'!

Does this sound self-centered or altruistic ?

Well, supposedly through the blood of jesus, but there may be other methods that the ChristShaggers use!

Well what can I say!
I don't believe in the Jew-Day'O salvation message, nor do I believe in the RaptureBunny of Lacunza.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #19
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
False, every Christian that I know loves their family and their life revolves around family. RevGroid speaks of family yet has no wife or children, great example he is. I hate my enemies, which include the World Church of the 'Creatard'.[/I][/B]

Nature is full of things both "Good" and "Evil", en.

1) Then you are not following your JEWISH ideology!!
Reguardless of whether or not YOU follow it doesn't matter! It is a part of the ideology of this NON WHITE "faith"!!!!

2) Um, that's what I said, you jerkweed!

Old August 2nd, 2007 #20
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Why are you bringing Odinism into this? I as a Christian have no ill will toward them, and do not wish to convert them to Christianity.[/I][/B]

No "ill will"????
HAH! You hypocrite!!
christians murdered and raped MILLIONS of Racially Conscience White Pagans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread