VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2010 #21
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
"He claims that 30 days before his draft board physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. ‘... but if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody.’"
Gee, a swastika tattoo on the forehead would've sufficed.

Old February 6th, 2010 #22
N.B. Forrest

Nugget makes me wanna puke. Like others here, I don't begrudge the bastard dodging the Vietnam draft - but any dodger of any war should keep his fucking mouth shut when it comes to encouraging others to risk what he wouldn't.

It would be laughable if it weren't so disgusting that this nigger-loving race traitor poses and is promoted by Fux jews "conservatives" as a tuff, rebellious sooper-patriot, ready to blast all of Amurrica-Izrul's "enemies" when the only things he's ever blasted are those that can't shoot back.

And let's not forget yet another reason to despise him: the lyrics of his Great White Buffalo....

"Then along came THE WHITE DOGS/ With their THICK & EMPTY HEADS they couldn't see past the billfold"

Old February 7th, 2010 #23
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
...(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment...
Are we to believe thet his hygiene was better before and after the physical? They should have drafted him, anyway, so that the army could have saved money by not providing him with his M-16. He simply would not have needed one. His mere presence would have been enough to drive the Gooks away

Old February 11th, 2010 #24
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Add to his kissing of jew ass and draftdodger resume the fact that he's also a hypocrite. Before he went solo, he had a huge hit with the Amboy Dukes titled "Journey to the Center of the Mind". With the album cover adorned with pics of hookahs and what-not you can imagine (along with the song's lyrics) what it celebrated. Nugent, who claims never to have used illegal drugs, ever, claims that the song is not about drug use. He's obviously lying through his teeth.

Old February 18th, 2010 #25
Igor Alexander

That song was one of the drug anthems of the 60s. There's no way he couldn't have known what it was about. He must think his fans are really stupid.

(Love the fade-out at the end. This is all live, right? LOL.)

Old April 1st, 2010 #26
Troy Watkins

lyrics to 'Great White Buffalo"

Quote:
The Indians,they needed some food,

and some skins for a roof.

They only took what they needed,baby.

millions of buffalo were the proof,yeah.

But then came the white dogs,

with their thick and empty heads.

They couldnt see past the billfold.

they wanted all the buffalo dead.

Everything was SO sad.

Old May 18th, 2011 #27
Serbian

Thumbs down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPLDu...mbedded#at=199

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 18th, 2011 #28
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Quote:
"Secure the borders, because theres 'OTM' other than Mexicans"

What the frig does that mean?

What a smug, mouthpiece sack-of-shit!

Old May 18th, 2011 #29
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Kerr View Post
"Secure the borders, because theres 'OTM' other than Mexicans"

What the frig does that mean?

What a smug, mouthpiece sack-of-shit!

God bless president obama

Old May 25th, 2011 #30
April

Thank you for this thread. I was able to use it to convince my dad that Nugent is a piece of shit.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old February 13th, 2012 #31
Serbian

Default from last year

Quote:
Ted Nugent expresses support for ‘Restoring Courage’

Sunday, Jun 19, 2011 at 8:37 PM EST

President Lincoln said “It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.”

To have courage takes guts, fortitude and an unwavering commitment to a set of values, principles and beliefs. Like the oak tree, courageous people are strong. Courageous people are often pushed by the howling winds of political correctness, but they never break.

The world must never forget that courageous people are the ones who truly make a difference. They lead from the front. Courageous people stand–often with their backs to the wall.

My family, my friends and my good friend, Glenn Beck, are courageous. They stand, lead from the front, and embrace the words of Martin Luther King who said “We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.”

Glenn marshaled more than 300,000 American patriots in DC last year and he is now calling on all people of goodwill and faith to meet him in Israel this year. That’s leading from the front. That’s courageous. That takes guts. Now more than ever.

The Israeli people are also courageous, quite possibly the most courageous in the world. With their backs to the sea, they stand
courageously. The Nugent family stands with them.
I stand with all people of all religious faiths and denominations and political ideologies, who courageously denounce violence and stand for peace.

May God bless them and bless Glenn Beck,

Ted Nugent
http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/06/19/...oring-courage/

Old February 13th, 2012 #32
SmokyMtn
Banned

This is a damn shame.

I can remember listening to Ted's Sunday evening radio show on WRIF back in the early 80s that would make most VNNers proud.

The classic radio broadcast was when Ted Nugent came back from his African hunting trip where he told the listeners in Detroit, among other things, that "the niggers did not use toilet paper and instead wiped their ass with their hands." The following day he lost his show.

Old February 13th, 2012 #33
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
This is a damn shame.

I can remember listening to Ted's Sunday evening radio show on WRIF back in the early 80s that would make most VNNers proud.

The classic radio broadcast was when Ted Nugent came back from his African hunting trip where he told the listeners in Detroit, among other things, that "the niggers did not use toilet paper and instead wiped their ass with their hands." The following day he lost his show.
He actually said that? Surprising - and damning: it means he knows the truth, but is a cowardly whore going with the "smart money".

Old February 13th, 2012 #34
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
He actually said that? Surprising - and damning: it means he knows the truth, but is a cowardly whore going with the "smart money".
Yes he said that. I was busy doing my homework that Sunday night for Monday's class and was laughing my ass off.

The next day, in the news, it was reported that Ted Nugent's radio show was cancelled.

This was back in 1981 or 1982.

Old February 13th, 2012 #35
Serbian

Quote:
This is a damn shame.

Why the controversy? Don't Detroit niggers wipe their asses with their hands as well? A nigger is a nigger regardless of which country it lives in.

Old February 14th, 2012 #36
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Why the controversy? Don't Detroit niggers wipe their asses with their hands as well? A nigger is a nigger regardless of which country it lives in.
Back then, WRIF was the top radio station in the Detroit metro area. I could pick it up from 50 miles outside of Detroit where I grew up. The local media crucified Ted Nugent for that comment back then.

Old February 14th, 2012 #37
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Now that I gave some of the history, yes, I will agree that Ted went with the "smart money". I still say it was a damn shame. He made his money by then and could have stood up.

Old February 14th, 2012 #38
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

The only cure for TN is to remove his digits with pruning shears.

Old February 14th, 2012 #39
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Now that I gave some of the history, yes, I will agree that Ted went with the "smart money". I still say it was a damn shame. He made his money by then and could have stood up.
Actually, he had lost most of it by then, due to being jewed by his manager David Krebs, and his own stoopid "investment" decisions (mink farms, shit like that). He was desperate to make it up, hence the "Gawd Bless Amurrica, Izrul 'n' Mahtin Loofah Kang!" jewshit.

It worked: he now has at least a couple of estates and all the guitars, guns & four-wheeled toys his chicken heart could desire.

But yeah, it is a shame. He coulda been a contendah.

Old March 3rd, 2012 #40
Serbian

Quote:
Ted Nugent Endorses Mitt Romney

The Huffington Post | By Luke Johnson Posted: 03/02/12 04:31 PM ET | Updated: 03/02/12 04:44 PM ET

Musician Ted Nugent has endorsed Mitt Romney, according to a tweet from him Friday. Nugent claimed that he spoke with the former Massachusetts governor on the phone.

"[A]fter a long heart&soul conversation with MittRomney today I concluded this goodman will properly represent we the people & I endorsed him," reads the tweet.

The rocker has a history of making incendiary remarks toward Democratic politicians and vocally supporting Republican ones. Nugent once threatened the lives of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in a rant on stage. He also lavished praise on Sarah Palin in a Time magazine piece.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1317191.html

Tags
kosher patriotard, ted nugent

Thread