Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 23rd, 2011 #1
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

jewsign Rebecca Black: Example of Jewish networking turning no-talent JEWS into somebody famous

At some point, this piece of shit 'culture' (ok) hit a viral point to where everyone started viewing it JUST BECAUSE of it's amount of views (me included, as after things hit into the tens of millions of views (this one in the hundreds of millions now), people just become wowed and pass it around).

Exploiting the simple mechanic of social proof, combined with the huge viewership and popularity of youtube.

How does this work? Well, Jews have enough connections with people to say "watch this vid" and get the ball rolling; or it could be just the fact that Jews are at the head of the major hubs like Google, Youtube, Facebook, etc, and it's fairly easy to put whoever you want in a "spotlight" or "featured".

Are we really to believe that this organically hit the viral point due to genuine organic interest?

With revenue sharing for youtube partners alone, a person makes $3,000 per 1 million views.

About $3,000 was spent to make this piece of shit. It's at 115 million views now, $345,000 has been made on this from youtube revenue alone (not to mention other monetization, this woman is probably set now and has a whole business/career around this with a following), due to the fact that it hit a viral point on youtube where the vast majority of society is plugged into and ends up seeing it just due to it's inorganic popularity.

Last edited by P.E.; April 23rd, 2011 at 06:31 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2011 #2
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
At some point, this piece of shit 'culture' (ok) hit a viral point to where everyone started viewing it JUST BECAUSE of it's amount of views (me included).
You shouldn't have done it.

Old April 23rd, 2011 #3
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
You shouldn't have done it.
You're right.

In social affairs, when everyone can't help but bring up the latest hot thing on their phone or a link in messenger, I'm just going to become the anti-social guy who says: "I don't want to see it, it probably contains tacky Jews".

Old April 24th, 2011 #4
Raymond

Quote:
this woman is probably set now and has a whole business/career around this with a following
ARK Music Factory which produces and promotes Rebecca Black is owned by this guy.

And all that revenue has probably gone into his wallet.

What makes you assume that she's a Jew?

Old April 24th, 2011 #5
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Please tell me you're kidding? First name Rebecca, surname Black, and she looks like that?

Old April 24th, 2011 #6
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
ARK Music Factory which produces and promotes Rebecca Black is owned by this guy.

YouTube - JOIN THE MOVEMENT
...and Obama isn't a marionette with a yarmulke.

Quote:
My eyeballs. What do you think she is?

Go stick Rebecca Black Jewish in google. I'm not alone in this guess.

While you're at it, laugh that this thread is on the first page in those results. Hi mom!

Last edited by P.E.; April 24th, 2011 at 04:45 AM.

Old April 24th, 2011 #7
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Rebekah Schwarze

Old April 24th, 2011 #8
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Sandor, do your research first before you assume anything. When you make an assumption before looking at all the clues, you make us look like an 'ass' out of "u" and "me". Besides, do you want make us a laughing stock by our enemies?
Quote:
...and Obama isn't a marionette with a yarmulke.

My eyeballs. What do you think she is?

Go stick Rebecca Black Jewish in google. I'm not alone in this guess.

While you're at it, laugh that this thread is on the first page in those results. Hi mom!

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; April 24th, 2011 at 11:32 AM.

Old April 24th, 2011 #9
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

So Dale, will you be giving Rebekah a pat on her greasy little head and a Kosher lollipop for her fine addition to "white" music?

Old April 24th, 2011 #10
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Sandor, do your research first before you assume anything. When you make an assumption before looking at all the clues, you make us look like an 'ass' out of "u" and "me". Besides, do you want make us a laughing stock by our enemies?
You're being absurd.

Please prove that this is a picture of an apple.

Old April 24th, 2011 #11
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Give me evidence. That's all I'm asking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
So Dale, will you be giving Rebekah a pat on her greasy little head and a Kosher lollipop for her fine addition to "white" music?

Old April 24th, 2011 #12
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Concern for kowtowing to public opinion is as good as putting a leash around your neck when the megaphones are in the hands of the enemy.

I see a lot of mental masturbation unsuccessful, while I hear that the racially-orientated movements of Northern Italy have a very solid following on messages as simple as they don't like the mongrels of the south and other aliens.

People like them - and all leaders in history - find dissertations the likes of Kevin MacDonald as attempts to fortify a fighting spirit and solidarity to have an opposite effect. There is no transcendent power whatsoever.

You people want to dig for reasons and justifications as if you are amassing enough of a dialectic arsenal to defeat your opponent.

Problem there is that your opponent doesn't give two shits. His power is based on his dialectics, that is his realm, as it has been through history, as it was his only weapon. It is the crudest weapon of them all, and impotent without either force (the changes in the U.S. in the mid-20th century did not come peacefully via pure dialectics) or another means (money for one). Regardless, that weapon of words as a mobilizer of peoples is only sharp in its short, transcendent, vision-evoking poetic form, and dull in prosaic masturbation.

Can you not look at history and see that whites have become what the Jews and Niggers WERE? People who resort to dialectics to compensate. Every attempt to justify the raw emotions, every attempt to word them out, is vivisection in the eyes of those people who would've loved to have taken up arms with you had you not told them their emotions and intuition speaking toward their prosperity are not worthy enough on their own.

Is she a Jew? Prove it? Fear of looking like an ass?

Fuck...

We say too much. We try to justify too much. There's a reason Caesar ruled, and not Cicero.

And if you think you will find some mathematical equation of pure science that will one day appear on the internet and cause those anti-western forces holding the reins of your most sacred buildings and institutions to say "you're right" and leave, then you would be wiser to take up a hobby and seek the resigned life. What is this? Have we not found the universally-acceptable formula yet that justifies how we WANT the world to look, that magnificent formula which will make our enemies as you call them, respect us?

They remember where they were. They will never respect us. They are empowered by their egos, their claims to being 'chosen', while all others are not chosen, mere cattle. Took them a lot of research to win that one didn't it?

This fraud, this shit, isn't my idea of Western culture nor values. Some may say "but she is ridiculed for making a trash video". That matters not, as the rule is any press is good press, and the exposure in millions of minds here is this social facade of a message of some alien playing lead to a bunch of people not like her.

That is enough.

The message is against the laws of nature and an attempt at subjugation in the eyes of all those 115 million viewers. The non-thinking plebs will eat that new value whole in the back of their mind, and while they may not retain that this piece of shit video was horrible, they will retain their experience that it is normal for aliens to be at the head of their social groups.

That is the problem, even entirely dwarfing the fact that a ton of money was made on this negative culture contribution and brain drain.

Whatever. The west is only dominated today because the ego of the sons of its builders is weaker than that of its conquerors.

Do those who swindle and enslave you with usury do so out of reason and research? Or because they dominate you and think you won't do shit about it?

When your 'leaders' tax the shit out of you and lower your quality of life and give to those not like you in your land, is this out of reason and research? OR because those who rule your land want you mongrelized?

When your real leaders assign you to fight their wars as their vassal, wars that have no real benefit to that vassal or its people, is this out of reason and hard research? Or because you are the bitch in the kitchen cooking their dinner?

Forget it.

Last edited by P.E.; April 24th, 2011 at 03:47 PM.

Old April 24th, 2011 #13
Raymond

Her song went viral because it is hilarious. Not because she is a capable singer or musician. She's not going to be the next big "Jew" singer created by Jewish racial interests. And ARK music factory is as some have pointed out the equivalent of a vanity publisher, where families pay money to have them produce songs and music videos to create the feeling that their children are child music stars .

Look at their line up of singers. Typically young White girls, oddly enough accompanied in some way by that nig in every video clip. Singing really bad cheesy songs in low budget music videos.

There's no conspiracy here. Other than that Fat Usher really likes to perform in music videos with little Girls who he's probably grooming for sex.

http://arkmusicfactory.com/

Old April 24th, 2011 #14
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Do they have to put a nigger in every goddamn song?
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old April 26th, 2011 #16
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
You're being absurd.

Please prove that this is a picture of an apple.

Ceci n'est pas une pomme.

Old May 4th, 2011 #17
April

I have been posting this stupid video on my friends facebook pages to annoy them. I think it is not so popular because people think it is good but because it is so bad.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old May 4th, 2011 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Concern for kowtowing to public opinion is as good as putting a leash around your neck when the megaphones are in the hands of the enemy.

I see a lot of mental masturbation unsuccessful, while I hear that the racially-orientated movements of Northern Italy have a very solid following on messages as simple as they don't like the mongrels of the south and other aliens.

People like them - and all leaders in history - find dissertations the likes of Kevin MacDonald as attempts to fortify a fighting spirit and solidarity to have an opposite effect. There is no transcendent power whatsoever.

You people want to dig for reasons and justifications as if you are amassing enough of a dialectic arsenal to defeat your opponent.

Problem there is that your opponent doesn't give two shits. His power is based on his dialectics, that is his realm, as it has been through history, as it was his only weapon. It is the crudest weapon of them all, and impotent without either force (the changes in the U.S. in the mid-20th century did not come peacefully via pure dialectics) or another means (money for one). Regardless, that weapon of words as a mobilizer of peoples is only sharp in its short, transcendent, vision-evoking poetic form, and dull in prosaic masturbation.

Can you not look at history and see that whites have become what the Jews and Niggers WERE? People who resort to dialectics to compensate. Every attempt to justify the raw emotions, every attempt to word them out, is vivisection in the eyes of those people who would've loved to have taken up arms with you had you not told them their emotions and intuition speaking toward their prosperity are not worthy enough on their own.

Is she a Jew? Prove it? Fear of looking like an ass?

Fuck...

We say too much. We try to justify too much. There's a reason Caesar ruled, and not Cicero.

And if you think you will find some mathematical equation of pure science that will one day appear on the internet and cause those anti-western forces holding the reins of your most sacred buildings and institutions to say "you're right" and leave, then you would be wiser to take up a hobby and seek the resigned life. What is this? Have we not found the universally-acceptable formula yet that justifies how we WANT the world to look, that magnificent formula which will make our enemies as you call them, respect us?

They remember where they were. They will never respect us. They are empowered by their egos, their claims to being 'chosen', while all others are not chosen, mere cattle. Took them a lot of research to win that one didn't it?

This fraud, this shit, isn't my idea of Western culture nor values. Some may say "but she is ridiculed for making a trash video". That matters not, as the rule is any press is good press, and the exposure in millions of minds here is this social facade of a message of some alien playing lead to a bunch of people not like her.

That is enough.

The message is against the laws of nature and an attempt at subjugation in the eyes of all those 115 million viewers. The non-thinking plebs will eat that new value whole in the back of their mind, and while they may not retain that this piece of shit video was horrible, they will retain their experience that it is normal for aliens to be at the head of their social groups.

That is the problem, even entirely dwarfing the fact that a ton of money was made on this negative culture contribution and brain drain.

Whatever. The west is only dominated today because the ego of the sons of its builders is weaker than that of its conquerors.

Do those who swindle and enslave you with usury do so out of reason and research? Or because they dominate you and think you won't do shit about it?

When your 'leaders' tax the shit out of you and lower your quality of life and give to those not like you in your land, is this out of reason and research? OR because those who rule your land want you mongrelized?

When your real leaders assign you to fight their wars as their vassal, wars that have no real benefit to that vassal or its people, is this out of reason and hard research? Or because you are the bitch in the kitchen cooking their dinner?

Forget it.
Good post. Actual thought went into it, and the thought has reached approximately the right conclusions.

But don't worry. Jerry Taylor has come out with a new book. And I hear through the grapevine he REALLY marshals the data!

Old May 4th, 2011 #19
White Winger

And kikes still, after so many decades, have the gall ,to smugly proclaim White Culture is empty,jejune,sterile,shallow,boring,etc,etc.

JEW CAN RUN,BUT JEW CAN'T HIDE!!!!

Old May 5th, 2011 #20
Thad Charles
Master Race

Yeah I thought Sephardic the moment I saw her.

Thread