VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 22nd, 2020 #1
Wyte_Fyte

Default JEWISH PSYCHOPATHY a treatise on jewish psychopathy in two parts

JEWISH PSYCHOPATHY

a treatise on jewish psychopathy in two parts:
1)universalist psychopathy(jewdeo-christardism and libtardism)
2)middle eastern madness

audio: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pe6MML4TE7Qp/

http://hyperborean.info/JEWISH%20PSYCHOPATHY.pdf

Old June 23rd, 2020 #2
Fico

In short it starded with Christianity who they spread over poor Roman population. They burned Rome and dream that will in future white civilization be in fire (Revelation-New testamend,Babilon harlot is Roman Empire,Devil666 is Nero). After Christianity came to power,new philosophy of undermans made inquisition against all inteligent Whites who could expose their delusions.

After Christianity then we had new ideology "kill the best goy first" and it is communism who in 100 years killed 100 million people what means one million per year. In liberalism they had Sigmund Freud psychoanalysis in military and medicine who was expelled in NS Germany and whole books of him has been burned.

Germans accepted new mind program with new psychoanalysis and some of NS doctors continue working after ww2 where they accepted after denacifization new-old mind program. Most powerful jewish manipulation is gashlighting where they want to represent you as lunatic person because you did not accept their mind program (judaism,christianity,French revolution). All their versions of mind programs are violent and sadistic: guillotine,bonfire,gulags. Only dejudaization through pro-white books whose authors understand it (just few of them) can defend us by their psychopathy. Be ready that would all of their pawns brutally attack you if you start conversation against it and that you can not expect no mercy by them,you can be on risk of finish once for all friendships,family relationsips,loosing job however fear is the beginning of slavery and psychopaths like to work through it.

Last edited by Fico; June 23rd, 2020 at 06:21 AM.

Old June 23rd, 2020 #3
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Only dejudaization through pro-white books whose authors understand it (just few of them) can defend us by their psychopathy.
The only defense is to embrace your racial soul.

Old June 24th, 2020 #4
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
The only defense is to embrace your racial soul.
agreed. That is why I prescribe the radical traditionalism of Evola and the esoteric Hitlerism of Miguel Serrano to people: Aryan authenticity

Old June 24th, 2020 #5
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
In short it starded with Christianity who they spread over poor Roman population. They burned Rome and dream that will in future white civilization be in fire (Revelation-New testamend,Babilon harlot is Roman Empire,Devil666 is Nero). After Christianity came to power,new philosophy of undermans made inquisition against all inteligent Whites who could expose their delusions.

After Christianity then we had new ideology "kill the best goy first" and it is communism who in 100 years killed 100 million people what means one million per year. In liberalism they had Sigmund Freud psychoanalysis in military and medicine who was expelled in NS Germany and whole books of him has been burned.

Germans accepted new mind program with new psychoanalysis and some of NS doctors continue working after ww2 where they accepted after denacifization new-old mind program. Most powerful jewish manipulation is gashlighting where they want to represent you as lunatic person because you did not accept their mind program (judaism,christianity,French revolution). All their versions of mind programs are violent and sadistic: guillotine,bonfire,gulags. Only dejudaization through pro-white books whose authors understand it (just few of them) can defend us by their psychopathy. Be ready that would all of their pawns brutally attack you if you start conversation against it and that you can not expect no mercy by them,you can be on risk of finish once for all friendships,family relationsips,loosing job however fear is the beginning of slavery and psychopaths like to work through it.
Anyone who claims to be in this movement and who blows the trumpet of (((jewsus))) is highly suspect in my mind and should be avoided and investigated thoroughly. Christians seem to be trying to coopt the movement, viz. stormfront which has banned me numerous time for critiquing christinsanity

Old June 24th, 2020 #6
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyte_Fyte View Post
Anyone who claims to be in this movement and who blows the trumpet of (((jewsus))) is highly suspect in my mind and should be avoided and investigated thoroughly. Christians seem to be trying to coopt the movement, viz. stormfront which has banned me numerous time for critiquing christinsanity
They banned me because I said that are muslims in Bosnia White (SS Handschar (Bosniaks),SS Skanderbeg(Albanians) ) ,after I said that is Christianity also abrahamic cult,they did not allow me again and start to claim that I am muslim what is lie. I was Christian on that time and Stormfront has banned all discussion about religion however members of section by my land ignore it and they were Creators who were destroyed by the government because establish such movement is criminal act according to our laws,one high educated member of them was impirsoned beause of it,I also had lot of problems in my job because political views who are pro-white but never try to organizing movement or be member of grupation who can have problems with laws and with me agree one well respected member of one group because we are not gangsters,lunatics as media want to represent us because some pro-Whites act like terrorist in past.

In my oppinion WN movement was never be well organized,just compare it with NSDAP,they had their own non-jew (Freud mindfuck gaslighting) psychoanalysis (dejudaization against denazifization) who showed what psychological profile they allow into them,as I know none of pro-white organizations do not have such rigirous rules what is reason of their organization incompentence. However,thanks to them,I rejected Christianity because I read some of recommended books who they put. I would not attack Christians because I was also strongly Christian and defended it always in debated with anti-christian WN but nowdays I see that they had right about it. Here in forum is WN elite and it is higher rank than Stormfornt in my oppinion.

Last edited by Fico; June 24th, 2020 at 02:21 PM.

Old June 24th, 2020 #7
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
They banned me because I said that are muslims in Bosnia White (SS Handschar (Bosniaks),SS Skanderbeg(Albanians) ) ,after I said that is Christianity also abrahamic cult,they did not allow me again and start to claim that I am muslim what is lie. I was Christian on that time and Stormfront has banned all discussion about religion however members of section by my land ignore it and they were Creators who were destroyed by the government because establish such movement is criminal act according to our laws,one high educated member of them was impirsoned beause of it,I also had lot of problems in my job because political views who are pro-white but never try to organizing movement or be member of grupation who can have problems with laws and with me agree one well respected member of one group because we are not gangsters,lunatics as media want to represent us because some pro-Whites act like terrorist in past.

In my oppinion WN movement was never be well organized,just compare it with NSDAP,they had their own non-jew (Freud mindfuck gaslighting) psychoanalysis (dejudaization against denazifization) who showed what psychological profile they allow into them,as I know none of pro-white organizations do not have such rigirous rules what is reason of their organization incompentence. However,thanks to them,I rejected Christianity because I read some of recommended books who they put. I would not attack Christians because I was also strongly Christian and defended it always in debated with anti-christian WN but nowdays I see that they had right about it. Here in forum is WN elite and it is higher rank than Stormfornt in my oppinion.
I have been largely boycotted in this movement by controlled opposition people who have dragged my name through the mud and censor me from getting the message out. At this point it is just community building that is the option and survivalism in whatever form (urban or suburban) and clandestine spread of information/networking. No rallies, marches, demonstrations or putting the name on the list or standing up and being counted just like in the might is right podcasts of Bill Rhyes. No organizational options exist at this time.

Tags
jew, jewish, psychology, psychopathy

Thread