VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 11th, 2022 #861
Serbian

Thumbs down

Serbia Probes Ethnic Hate Incidents Against Bosniaks in Priboj

Milica StojanovicBelgrade January 11, 2022

Serbian prosecutors have launched three investigations after recent anti-Bosniak incidents in Priboj, while President Aleksandar Vucic said he will visit the town to “reduce inter-ethnic tensions”.

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic (centre) with Interior Minister Aleksandar Vulin (left) and Serbian Army chief Milan Mojsilovic

The Higher Prosecutor’s Office in Uzice and the Special Prosecution Office in Belgrade have begun criminal probes after three anti-Bosniak incidents in the south-western Serbian town of Priboj over the past ten days.

President Aleksandar Vucic has also announced that he plans to visit the town in the mainly Bosniak-populated Sandzak region of southern Serbia, on Wednesday in an attempt to calm tensions.

The Higher Prosecutor’s Office in Uzice is handling a pre-investigation case that centres on an incident the night between January 6 and 7, when Orthodox believers are celebrating Christmas Eve, when couple of young men gathered on the street and sang: “It’s Christmas, it’s Christmas, shoot at the mosques.”

The Higher Prosecutor’s Office told BIRN that it had asked police to find the perpetrator of a criminal act of inciting ethnic, racial or religious hatred and intolerance.

The Serbian Interior Ministry said meanwhile that it has identified one man from a video of the incident and that he is 18 years old.

The Higher Prosecutor’s Office has also started an inquiry into Facebook comments threatening Priboj’s imam, which were made by person who has been identified by local news outlet as a policeman. The case was then transferred to the Special Prosecutor’s Office for High-Tech Crime in Belgrade.

The Higher Prosecutor’s Office opened a further criminal investigation into an incident involving several policemen who were filmed at a private party in Priboj while celebrating with a song that glorifies the Srebrenica genocide and war crimes in Croatia. This case has also been transferred to the Special Prosecutor’s Office for High-Tech Crime in Belgrade.

The Serbian Interior Ministry said on Monday that a disciplinary case against 12 members of the Border Police Administration in Priboj has been launched as a result of the private party incident.

President Vucic’s trip to Priboj on Wednesday will include meetings with the local imam who was threatened online, local politicians and religious representatives, and a visit to a nearby Serbian Orthodox monastery.

In his announcement of the Priboj trip on his Instagram page on Monday, Vucic said that he is going there “in order to reduce the growing inter-ethnic tensions, take necessary and concrete measures in this regard and provide full security for all citizens of our Serbia”.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 20th, 2022 #862
Serbian

Candidate Zdravko Ponos is an American-British puppet and traitor

Sarajevo welcomes the statement of Zdravko Ponoš: He claims Serbs committed genocide

Zdravko Ponoš, presidential candidate, agreed there was genocide in Srebrenica, and the media from Sarajevo welcomed that statement with joy, "Novosti" writes.

SOURCE: B92, NOVOSTI FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2022 |

As "Novosti" reports, "Slobodna Bosna" published an article entitled: "A serious candidate for Vučić's successor as president admitted: Serbs committed genocide in Srebrenica". Let us remind you, in a show on "Nova S" television, Ponoš agreed that genocide took place in Srebrenica.

"Serbian Parliament has taken a clear position on the issue of Srebrenica. I will respect the Declarations, unlike Vucic," Ponoš said.

The declaration was adopted in the Serbian Parliament in 2010 during the former government.

Old April 12th, 2022 #863
Serbian

Exercise "Fire Shield 2022" was held; Vučić: "Our army is many times stronger"

Joint tactical exercise of the Serbian Army with night combat shooting "Fire Shield 2022" was held tonight at the Pasuljanske livade training range near Ćuprija

SOURCE: B92

The exercise is being jointly conducted by Army and Air Force and Air Defence units, 72nd Special Operations Brigade and 63rd Parachute

The exercise aims to enhance the capability of the Serbian Armed Forces commands and units to carry out defensive day and night operations on different types of terrain and in different weather conditions. More than a thousand members of the Serbian Armed Forces are participating, using about a hundred combat means and systems. Brigade.

After the exercise, Aleksandar Vučić addressed the public.

Vučić announced the purchase of French night vision goggles, so the Serbian army will be fully equipped for the night fight.

"It was important to see how much that has changed. Night conditions make a difference between serious armies and those that are not so successful."

"We will also get 'French night vision goggles' for night observation. We showed everything in real conditions. Today we have tens of thousands of rockets. It's good to know that we have clean and accurate dispositions."

"We saw only a part of the power of Pantsir. You could see the gap between camouflage uniforms - old from Yumko and new. It is much harder to see, you can't easily detect it with thermal imaging cameras."

"We will have to strengthen our helicopter units, as well as drones. I have already talked to President Erdogan to buy "Bayraktar" from Turkey.

"Congratulations to all participants, the exercise was successful and risky, because it fired ammunition, it flew over the heads of our soldiers. I could not wait for it to end." "Our army is many times stronger than it has ever been, which is a deterrent to anyone who would endanger peace and stability of the citizens of Serbia."

Asked about strengthening Germany, Vucic said: "Germans are a serious nation. A one-time investment of 100 billion. It's a fascinating difference they make between themselves and everyone else in Europe."

"It is important for us that Serbia gets stronger. We have not shown everything we dispose of. It would not be easy for anyone to oppose such firepower."

"We do not aim to threaten anyone."

Re: Croatia

"The position of Serbia is not made by the Croats, nor by anyone else in the world, but by the citizens of Serbia by their choice. They do not bother us, we love them, they are members of NATO, they are strong. We will be able to deter everyone in a modern way, we do not aim to threaten anyone, and I think that the Serbian army is following the period of the greatest progress in the Balkans".

On the elections

"Everything was clear to everyone from the first moment, they had the most controllers. In the era of social networks, you have to justify yourself to someone, which makes no sense. You should deal with the next elections, not with the past ones. Everything will come to its own in the coming period".

For the President of Serbia, the soldiers organized a ceremonial reception at Pasuljanske livade.

The exercise began with the firing of a red signal bullet, followed by the performance of a defensive operation in different soil and weather conditions, day and night.

At the test range, for the first time, the action of the anti-tank missile system in night conditions "cornet", imported from Russia, which has the ability to destroy tanks, bunkers and armored vehicles, is shown.

More than 1.000 members of the Serbian Army and more than 100 war equipment were engaged in the exercise, including a MiG-29 plane, Mi-35 and H-145 helicopters, remote-piloted Ć-92A aircraft, as well as an artillery and missile system of the Pantsir- S1".

In addition to them, the M-84AC1 tank will show its combat capabilities, as well as the "sparrow" unmanned aerial vehicle.

The exercise is being carried out in order to improve the ability of commands and units of the Serbian Army to perform defensive operations in different weather conditions, day and night.

The military exercises on Pasuljanske livade began on April 4, and end today, with the exercise of a strengthened tactical group in conducting a defensive operation at night.

Old April 14th, 2022 #864
Tiwaz

Default In Serbia arrived Air Defense System FK-3

Old June 26th, 2022 #865
Dominus

30 years ago in June 1992 the Republic of Srpska was blocked by Croatian and Bosnian-Muslim forces on the land and NATO made a no-fly zone over it so Serbia could not send the needed supplies to hospitals. This resulted that 12 Serbian newborn babies died. The hospital in Banja Luka could not receive the oxygen which was needed for the incubators. Serbia tried in every possible way to ask the UN and the UNICEF to allow the cargo plane from Belgrade to bring the needed oxygen to Banja Luka but the top Jews in the UN did not allow it.

A song was made in memory of the 12 newborns.

Newer forgive, never forget!

This tragic event resulted that seven days after the death of the last Serbian baby the Army of Republic of Srpska started an offensive against the Croatians and Bosnian-Muslims and in 26th June 1992 they crushed the blockade. This victory was named as "Corridor of life" because the supplies could now be transited and new babies could be born.

Last edited by Dominus; June 26th, 2022 at 09:57 PM.

Old July 29th, 2022 #866
Tiwaz

Default Орбан нуди помоћ Србији - Viktor Orban offers help to Serbia

Viktor Orban offers help to Serbia in solving the problem with migrants!
If the Serbian border loosens, hundreds of thousands of migrants will enter Serbia!

Old July 29th, 2022 #867
Dominus

Serbia is not the problem, the problem is Greece and Italy because they should be the strongholds of Europe's borders but they don't give a damn. They let every single nigger and sandnigger in and later on they accuse us for their shit.....

Old August 2nd, 2022 #868
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Serbia is not the problem, the problem is Greece and Italy because they should be the strongholds of Europe's borders but they don't give a damn. They let every single nigger and sandnigger in and later on they accuse us for their shit.....
Italy and Greece are in serious trouble with immigrants! So Serbia is once again the gate of Europe's defense against Islam fundamentalists and niggers!!! The problem is that Serbia does not have any super power to defend it and stand in our defense except Russia which has its own problems. Serbia is always alone against satanists which are already occupied Serbian institutions.

Old August 5th, 2022 #869
Dominus

Greece and Italy have "serious trouble" because they allowed themselves to have it. They are letting in the migrants and there are no push-backs. All these migrant problems could be solved in 24 hours if the policy of shoot to kill on illegal border crossings would be brought back, you know like not so long ago (30 years ago). Without shoot to kill policy the migration won't stop. There is a reason why for example in Russia there are no illegal border crossing masses.....

Old August 5th, 2022 #870
Tiwaz

Quote:
Greece and Italy have "serious trouble" because they allowed themselves to have it. They are letting in the migrants and there are no push-backs. All these migrant problems could be solved in 24 hours if the policy of shoot to kill on illegal border crossings would be brought back, you know like not so long ago (30 years ago). Without shoot to kill policy the migration won't stop. There is a reason why for example in Russia there are no illegal border crossing masses.....
Of course that with out radical laws on immigrant problem! Everything else is a death penalty but to us, Europeans, White nations...i say this because a lot more children must be born in Europe or in the end there will be no one to defend the soil! We must forbid abortions (except in case of rape), every European state should have two, three times more population! Especially Serbia, Montenegro, Republika Srpska and states which had brotherhood killing wars.
The point is that there will come moment when even this law will not help because they going to run in millions!
THIS IS SAD! THAT WE BECOMING LIKE GIANT PANDAS AND ONLY THREE BIGGEST ISLAMIC STATES HAVE LARGER POPULATION THAN OUR RACE!

Old August 5th, 2022 #871
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Of course that with out radical laws on immigrant problem! Everything else is a death penalty but to us, Europeans, White nations...i say this because a lot more children must be born in Europe or in the end there will be no one to defend the soil! We must forbid abortions (except in case of rape), every European state should have two, three times more population! Especially Serbia, Montenegro, Republika Srpska and states which had brotherhood killing wars.
The point is that there will come moment when even this law will not help because they going to run in millions!
THIS IS SAD! THAT WE BECOMING LIKE GIANT PANDAS AND ONLY THREE BIGGEST ISLAMIC STATES HAVE LARGER POPULATION THAN OUR RACE!

Outbreeding niggers and sandniggers is not a solution and it never was. We need quality over quantity. No matter how much we would breed if our hands are tied. Hundred years ago we were three times less than today but I can guarantee you that those 200 million Europeans 100 years ago would deal with niggers and sandniggers thousand times easier than 600 million Europeans today. We need only the right mentality and mindset and we would solve all our problems easily. Every problem we have today is because of 85 years of constant brainwashing and mental-castration. So even if every European couple would have 10 children today, we still would vanish because we are mentally-castrated and there is no hope unless we wake up.

Last edited by Dominus; August 6th, 2022 at 01:35 PM.

Old August 6th, 2022 #872
Tiwaz

Quote:
Outbreeding niggers and sandniggers is not a solution and it never was. We need quality over quantity. No matter how much we would breed if our hands are tight. Hundred years ago we were three times less than today but I can guarantee you that those 200 million Europeans 100 years ago would deal with niggers and sandniggers thousand times easier than 600 million Europeans today. We need only the right mentality and mindset and we would solve all our problems easily. Every problem we have today is because of 85 years of constant brainwashing and mental-castration. So even if every European couple would have 10 children today, we still would vanish because we are mentally-castrated and there is no hope unless we wake up.
Quality over quantity when you have quality but there is quality same as we are strong with quantity and that is reality...You didn't red well. If White man and woman returns to family system of valuable!
However, if i say or write to be more precise, that young people must return to family valuables, than i don't need to draw for you what is meaning of that!
Maybe you are for golden billion :-) Who knows, i don't know you, at least you never present your self i don't have problem with my self.

Old August 6th, 2022 #873
Dominus

Quote:
Quality over quantity when you have quality but there is quality same as we are strong with quantity and that is reality...You didn't red well.
This sentence makes no sence.....

Quote:
If White man and woman returns to family system of valuable!
That's just a kosher-altright cliche to tell the white men to focus on breeding and stay mentally-castrated. White men have to return to their aggressive, unapologetic warrior mentality from the times of Sparta and then all problems will be solved. White men needs to get back their warrior spirit from the times when words did hold weight and when for a bad word heads were falling.

Quote:
However, if i say or write to be more precise, that young people must return to family valuables, than i don't need to draw for you what is meaning of that!
You are just repeating the kosher-altright cuck propaganda, nuclear family model in itself is not the solution.

Quote:
Maybe you are for golden billion :-)
That's again some autistic nonsense. I don't know what you tried to say with this but if it means billion of whites then I'm all up for it.

Quote:
Who knows, i don't know you, at least you never present your self i don't have problem with my self.
Now you sound like some NSA in disguise.....

Old August 6th, 2022 #874
Serbian

Just to go off topic. That scum Rasen sure destroyed SF Serbia.

Old August 6th, 2022 #875
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Just to go off topic. That scum Rasen sure destroyed SF Serbia.
There will always be SF Serbia until our tiger do minusa is there ;-)
He will fight to the last letter!!!

Old August 6th, 2022 #877
Tiwaz

Default United force 1987

If he want to go on football game of FK. RAD he can send PP...I suggest him only to not talk with rats who want to become politicians! United Force 87 is stronger than any white nationalist party or movement because this dont exist in Serbia! Just Serbia have a lot of liars who telling fairy tails!

Old August 6th, 2022 #878
Tiwaz

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...itch-in-tears/

This faggot first provoked us and if you responde in Serbia in this way it is ,,shame'' so we have faggots in ,,patriot'' movements, parties who only know to lie and talk a good stories, just stories are not so truthful! We have this year in Belgrade first time European LGBT party! If some tells me this before 10 years i wouldn't believe!

Old August 7th, 2022 #879
Dominus

Quote:
There will always be SF Serbia until our tiger do minusa is there ;-)
He will fight to the last letter!!!
Well, I have to, because you will be there too with your numerous sockpuppet accounts, which you create almost on a monthly basis and when one is banned, here comes another. It must be hard for you to always come up with a new personality. Schizophrenia is not a joke.....

Last edited by Dominus; August 7th, 2022 at 01:00 AM.

Old August 7th, 2022 #880
Tiwaz

Quote:
Well, I have to, because you will be there too with your numerous sockpuppet accounts, which you create almost on a monthly basis and when one is banned, here comes another. It must be hard for you to always come up with a new personality. Schizophrenia is not a joke.....
Be good tiger or...

Tags
albanian girls rule!, kgb is jew

Thread