Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 5th, 2022 #21
bedford

bedford

The NFL plans to cancel the use of The Wonderlic cognitive test for the 2022 combine. One reason given was that the test does not predict whether players are successful in the NFL. Another reason given was that this will result in a more inclusive and equitable experience for prospective pro football players.
Translation: Niggers are too dumb to do well on the test so it must be raycist to even have them try.

Old January 7th, 2022 #22
bedford

bedford

The Wonderlic test is 20 minutes and consists of 50 questions. It can't be that hard. But these nigger supposedly student athletes can't handle it.
Nigger Student/Too Dense.
Apparently the colleges must still be passing these dumb jocks through school just for showing up in class if they even do that.

Old January 16th, 2022 #23
bedford

bedford

College football season is over and the NFL playoffs are underway. I can say I have not watched a single pro or college football game this year. Does anyone know what the NFL TV ratings are like this season? Will the nigger rap halftime show at next month's Stupor Bowl have a record audience or will the boobs ignore it?

Old January 16th, 2022 #24
bedford

bedford

I just looked up the NFL TV ratings for 2021. They are up 10 percent from 2020 and are the highest since 2015. The average for the season is 17.1 million viewers both tv and digital. I am not sure what that figure applies to all games for a week or each game. Another figure given is an average of 6.2 million viewers per game which sounds about right. So pushing the blm crap more and more hasn't caused the white fans to tune out. Just the opposite. Are they masochists??

Old February 7th, 2022 #25
bedford

bedford

New Orleans Saints nigger player Alvin Kamara was arrested in Las Vegas this weekend for assault. Kamara and 3 other men beat Darnelle Green unconscious.
Green tried to board an elevator and Kamara put his hand out to block him. Green pushed Kamara's hand off his chest. That is when the 4 men started to punch and kick Green. Green sustained a tear on his eye socket that will require surgery. Kamara was released on $5000 bond.

Last edited by bedford; February 7th, 2022 at 08:10 PM.

Old February 7th, 2022 #26
Stewart Meadows
Banned

Old February 7th, 2022 #27
Joe from OH

Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I just looked up the NFL TV ratings for 2021. They are up 10 percent from 2020 and are the highest since 2015. The average for the season is 17.1 million viewers both tv and digital. I am not sure what that figure applies to all games for a week or each game. Another figure given is an average of 6.2 million viewers per game which sounds about right. So pushing the blm crap more and more hasn't caused the white fans to tune out. Just the opposite. Are they masochists??
The growth of legal gambling on football has probably played a big role in this ratings gain.

Old February 8th, 2022 #28
bedford

bedford

Ex Miami Dolphins nigger coach Brian Flores is suing the NFL because he thinks they discriminated against him by not hiring him because he is black. Maybe it's because he sucked at coaching. Nahh. Now Al Sharpton and his posse of simpleton rights pimps are up in arms about this. They are pressuring Roger Goodell and other NFL suits to lets da black mens coach mo. Can we get a white male posse to sue the NFL for discriminating against white players?
So the Houston Texans have hired nigger coach Lovie Smith. Look for other teams to cave and hire more AA niggers to token jobs.

Old February 8th, 2022 #29
Aleccrowley

Aleccrowley

Football is White's idolizing niggers.Never cared for it never will.

Old February 9th, 2022 #30
bedford

bedford

It looks like the incident with Alvin Kamara was nig on nig. I kind of thought that anybody was free to get on a hotel elevator. I can just imagine what Kamara ooked.
You caint get on mah elevator. I sez who gets on mah elevator. Muffuggah.

Thread