Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2021 #21
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old November 17th, 2021 #22
Colin Jordan

Joe Owens makes John Trent look sane.

Helllooooooo

Old November 17th, 2021 #23
Henry.

The older Joe gets the more he resembles Jack Straw. Just another working-class lad from a rundown council estate...

Old November 17th, 2021 #24
Henry.

Joe Owens with his Joe Hawkins' braces....?

Old November 17th, 2021 #25
Henry.

Joe Owens' current choice as leader of the far right....,

Nigel Farage told LBC that he, almost singlehandedly, "killed" the British National Party.

Go figure...https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...illed-the-bnp/

Old November 22nd, 2021 #27
andy

Default 22/11/2021 Owens update

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 18th, 2022 #28
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Well, they have just said he was nicked once for carrying a knife so he was known to police. I might still be in with a chance - just have to hope he helpfully took his passport or licence with him.
The English lad on holiday in the USA that had a accident Malik Faisal Akram can be given a blot on your old bingo card.
He has previous convictions and is / was but not any more on the MI5 watch list.
In a story I glanced at yesterday he apparently should have had no way of legally entering the USA but they just waved him in as if he was a expected guest just as they did with the Manchester bomber when he came back from doing a bit of terrorism after being rescued by the British military after doing a bit of terrorism.
Get those duck and cover black rubbish bags handy as big tough president child toucher Biden could be persuaded to take retaliatory action.
Then again the yanks are getting their 2 bob worth out of the British ZOG what with naval conflicts with the Russians and flying weaponry to the Ukraine joos so we are safe for now.

Old January 18th, 2022 #29
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff Mickin View Post
The English lad on holiday in the USA that had a accident Malik Faisal Akram can be given a blot on your old bingo card.
He has previous convictions and is / was but not any more on the MI5 watch list.
In a story I glanced at yesterday he apparently should have had no way of legally entering the USA but they just waved him in as if he was a expected guest just as they did with the Manchester bomber when he came back from doing a bit of terrorism after being rescued by the British military after doing a bit of terrorism.
Get those duck and cover black rubbish bags handy as big tough president child toucher Biden could be persuaded to take retaliatory action.
Then again the yanks are getting their 2 bob worth out of the British ZOG what with naval conflicts with the Russians and flying weaponry to the Ukraine joos so we are safe for now.
I figured the blue niggers would shoot Akram dead when he took those jews hostage. The idiot should have just shot or blown them up.

UKZOG and USZOG work hand in hand trying to antagonize Russia and start WW3. Hopefully the green niggers in the 'murrcan and British gavies will end up as fish food at the bottom of the Black Sea.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 18th, 2022 #30
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The idiot should have just shot or blown them up.
Find, if you can, the true story of the Dunblane school shooting.

It's how things are done.

Old January 18th, 2022 #31
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Find, if you can, the true story of the Dunblane school shooting.

It's how things are done.

Sandra Uttley .A rather good book there was a audio I had of her years ago or like 10 hard drives ago I think its still on line and she done a couple of good interviews with what they call alternative DJs.
https://stolenkids-dunblane.blogspot...ra-uttley.html

Oh look this is still up after 12 years I dont believe it.
http://www.whale.to/b/james9.html

Old January 19th, 2022 #32
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff Mickin View Post
https://stolenkids-dunblane.blogspot...ra-uttley.html

Oh look this is still up after 12 years I dont believe it.
http://www.whale.to/b/james9.html
Thanks Griff, reading it now.

whale.to
What a wealth of information! I think I first read the Indian medical papers on there exposing that polio hadn't been eradicated at all, but made worse by (Gates) vaccinations and renamed "Acute Flaccid Paralysis" and it was definitely there that I read the awful truth of the "Spanish" flu.

Thread