VNN Broadcasts

Old October 7th, 2017 #1
Serbian

Default RT Likely to Be the First Mainstream Media Outlet Completely Shutdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=1D3YfX_Ok1s

Joe Jones
Daily Stormer
October 6, 2017

With the Russian hacking hoax still being pushed, RT is under threat of being the first mainstream media outlet to get shut down like The Daily Stormer.
With us being the precedent to justify shutting down political dissidents for any and every reason the (((powers that be))) are going to abuse this to shut it all down.

It starts off with big mean evil racist neo-Nazis calling a fat whore a fat whore, then a boomer White Nationalist forum promoting global Antisemitism (or whatever their justification was), then scary Russians hacking your brain with ads through a news outlet.

In a few years, CNN will be the only media outlet left if nobody does something to stop these Jews.

https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/...tely-shutdown/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old October 7th, 2017 #2
Richard Kimball

Thorought history , 109 White Nations have relieved themselves of the jewish problem. Kipling wrote a poem about an angered Saxon. Hitler acted upon jew aggression. Organized kikery will get so aggressive that , once again , an angered Saxon will come to the surface. Thanks , jews.

Old October 7th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

PressTV will probably be on the chopping block, too. I don't think any North Korean news sites are still available. Soon it will only be Cohen News Network and Fox Jews.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 7th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
PressTV will probably be on the chopping block, too. I don't think any North Korean news sites are still available. Soon it will only be Cohen News Network and Fox Jews.
I'm always stunned when family or friends tell me they 'didn't see that on CNN' and it will be something commonly known by that point in a case or a story, but not to non-readers.

Anderson Poofer tells them how it beez, and if he didn't say it then it might not have happened.

Old October 7th, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I'm always stunned when family or friends tell me they 'didn't see that on CNN' and it will be something commonly known by that point in a case or a story, but not to non-readers.

Anderson Poofer tells them how it beez, and if he didn't say it then it might not have happened.
I get a similar reaction from family members when they say they didn't hear it on Lush Limburger or Michael "Savage" Weiner. Or didn't read it on Kikebart.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 8th, 2017 #6
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I get a similar reaction from family members when they say they didn't hear it on Lush Limburger or Michael "Savage" Weiner. Or didn't read it on Kikebart.
With my family, it's Faux & Kikebook.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 8th, 2017 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
4 years ago the Missouri Republicans inducted Rush Limbaugh into the Hall of Famous Missourians and gave him a bust.

Old January 27th, 2022 #8
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Or didn't read it on Kikebart.
Forward 4 years, and VNN has become just a kikebart reposting forum. Thanks to a single poster here, who literally does it, uncritically, multiple times a day.

Tags
russia today

Thread