Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 16th, 2020 #41
Dominus

He's an obvious troll and not even good at it. I've seen much better trolls through years so I'm not impressed at all.

As Stewart said, his tactic is simple.
Quote:
Srbin1389 is a troll who pretends to be a clownish, low-IQ Serbian nationalist in order to make Serbs and their traditional Russian allies look like idiots.
If I would take time and little effort, I could do ten times better job at trolling in a role of a brain-dead Ukrop. It would be so easy.
But it's pointless because they are doing it to themselves anyway.

To sum it up, except me and Serbian, there is no other Serb on this forum, I can assure you about that.

Last edited by Dominus; November 16th, 2020 at 07:04 PM.

Old November 16th, 2020 #42
Dominus

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20200...ll-in-uk-jail/

Free to Die: As Albanian Gangster Gunned Down Questions Asked About Why He Was Not Still in UK Jail

In 2006 a bricklayer was shot dead in an Albanian social club in London after an altercation. His killer was later jailed for a minimum of 34 years in prison, so why was he at liberty in Albania this week?

The British and Albanian governments face some embarrassing questions after it emerged that a gangster was killed in Tirana this week despite being jailed in London in 2008 for a minimum of 34 years.

An Albanian television station, Vizion Plus, reported that Hekuran Billa, 40, was gunned down at the rental car business he owned.

In October 2006 Billa - using the false name Herland Bilali - gunned down Prel Marku, a 22-year-old bricklayer in an Albanian social club in Park Royal, west London.

It was reported at the time that Marku was killed by mistake and the intended target was Petrit Brahoj, 31, who survived. Billa and Brahoj were reportedly partners in a gang which stole £10,000 a night from parking meters in central London.

Billa fled to Denmark but was extradited and in 2008 he was jailed for life and told he must serve a minimum of 34 years in prison.

Why Was He Sent Back To Albanian Jail?

Sputnik has learned that in 2016 the British government agreed, under a Prisoner Transfer Agreement a deal for him to serve out the remainder of his sentence in an Albanian jail.

But Vizion Plus reported that Billa was "released from prison a year ago in our country, in unexplained circumstances."

A source has told Sputnik they believed he walked free after bribing an Albanian official and that this form of corruption was common in Albania.

Under the Prisoner Transfer Agreement inmates can only be released with agreement of the UK government, which was not even informed of Billa's release.

Billa, who is from the town of Kukës close to the border with Kosovo, moved to Tirana when he was released from prison and began a car rental business.

Assassin Sought By Albanian Police

Vizion Plus said he was gunned down by an unknown assassin as he sat in a BMW car this week and Albanian detectives are trawling CCTV footage in an attempt to find a clue. The killer’s getaway car, a Mercedes, was later found burnt out.

Before Billa went on trial another man - Kutjim Spahiu - went on trial and was jailed for life. He was given a life sentence and a minimum term of 33 years.

Unlike Billa he was not sent back to Albania and is still in Whitemoor prison in Cambridgeshire.

Spahiu, who was convicted under the law of joint enterprise, continues to protest his innocence. He was not the gunman.

Albanian Criminals Who Use Fake Names

Billa is not the first Albanian criminal to carry out murders in Britain while living under a fake name.

In March last year Mane Driza was jailed for life for a 1999 murder in London. Driza - who had claimed to be a Kosovan called Sokol Drenova - fled to Italy and then Albania after killing a man called Bledar Mone in north west London.

Driza, who was nicknamed Tony Montana after the character in the movie Scarface, carried out four further murders in Italy and Albania.

After his conviction he was sent back to jail in Italy and at the end of his sentence he is due to be sent back to Britain to serve the remainder of his life sentence.

Sputnik has contacted the Ministry of Justice to find out why Billa was sent back to Albania to serve his sentence and whether they were aware he had been allowed out. They have not responded yet.

Old November 16th, 2020 #43
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
They are taking part in Zionist project called ISIS which has many Albanians in their lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Yes, ISIS is definitely a zionist project. I've written about this subject in the following thread:

Israel supports the Islamic State (IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh)

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549791
Here are some articles about Albanians who fought for the jew-backed Islamic State:

Quote:
Albanians want children returned from refugee camps in Syria

By LLAZAR SEMINI
September 14, 2020

TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Albanian family members protested Monday, demanding that the government bring back 52 children who have been stuck in Syria because their parents were extremists.

Scores of people gathered near the main government building in Tirana, the capital. Some carried placards calling for help, including one that read “Forgotten in Syria, turn our kids back home” — words they also chanted.
(...)
In January 2014, Shkelzen Dumani secretly left Albania together with Eva, 6, and Endri, 8, to go to Syria through Turkey and join the Islamic State group. Some six months later he was killed in fighting, and his mother Mentie then went to take care of the children. She died earlier this month and the children could not give the reason.
https://apnews.com/article/tirana-sy...7e68f692bc685c

Quote:
Albania repatriating 5 family members of fighters in Syria

By LLAZAR SEMINI
October 26, 2020

TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Albania’s prime minister said Monday that four children and a woman, all related to Albanian nationals who joined Islamist extremist groups fighting in Syria and Iraq, are being repatriated from a Syrian camp.

Edi Rama told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from Beirut, Lebanon, that the return of the five was arranged after 12-month negotiations, and that his government also hoped to secure the repatriation of other Albanian nationals stuck in Syria in similar circumstances.

All five were taken to Beirut Monday, where Rama had dinner with them, and were due to fly back to the Albanian capital of Tirana Tuesday.
(...)
A few hundred Albanian men joined the Islamic State and other groups fighting in Syria and Iraq in the early 2010s. Many were killed, and their wives and children are stuck in Syrian camps.
https://apnews.com/article/albania-i...beca172e9d0bce

Old November 16th, 2020 #44
Crowe

We don't have too many Albanians in the USA, or at least I've personally had no interactions with them here. They seem like gypsies to me, or Mexicans, the same level of general scum.

And Srbin1389 seems like yet another troll account, likely one of Rasen's butt buddies. That's the most likely possibility in my opinion.

Old November 17th, 2020 #45
Stewart Meadows

Here's what the jewish supremacists at "Combat Anti-Semitism" have to say about Albanians:

Quote:
An Oasis for the Jews: Jewish Community Leader Discusses Life in Albania

October 21, 2020

On October 28, 2020, the Parliament of the Republic of Albania, in partnership with the Combat Anti-Semitism Movement (CAM) and the Jewish Agency for Israel, will host the 2020 Balkans Forum Against Anti-Semitism. In advance of this special occasion, CAM spoke to the head of Albania’s Jewish community, comprising under 50 members out of a population of 3 million, a majority of whom are Muslim.

Geront Koreta was born in 1968 in Vlora, a coastal city in southern Albania. Historically it was home to the center of Albania’s Jewish community. In the 1920s and 1930s, Jewish merchants of Romaniote origin travelled there from Ioannina in northern Greece. Koreta’s grandfather and grandmother were both tailors. “They saw it was a good place for business and stayed in Vlora,” developing good relations with their neighbors. Reports from the time concur. In 1935, a British Zionist journalist named Leo Elton travelled to Albania and sent his observations to the Hebrew University. He advocated for the establishment of a Jewish national entity in Albania, writing that tens of thousands of Jewish immigrants would be welcome in the country thanks to the friendliness of the Muslim population.

Neighborly relations between Jews, Muslims, and Christians paid off in ways no one could have foreseen. At the height of the Nazi genocide against the Jews, Albanians from all walks of life went above and beyond to save the country’s Jewish population.

“What happened in Albania is really very special,” Koreta explains. Jews fled from neighboring countries—Serbia, Macedonia, Kosovo—into Albania, on the run from the Nazis. “The Germans were asking for lists, and in Greece or Serbia the people were giving them lists of Jewish residents. In Albania, this did not happen.”

Albania has 75 recognized “righteous among the nations” who saved approximately 2000 Jewish people during the Holocaust.
(...)
What about anti-Semitism? Koreta is grateful that Albania’s Jewish community enjoys excellent relations with its neighbors. “If you see the history, then you understand that to be a Jew in Albania people won’t see you and be anti-Semitic towards you. They will see you with sympathy.”

Old November 18th, 2020 #46
srbin1389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
He made this thread to point out things.

What we can do with the scum does not apply to this, I also have my thoughts about that.

I think it would be better to make a contribution that broadens the understanding, attacking each other promotes nothing.
Okie dokie
I don't mind to make a modest positive contribution to this thread.

Quote:
The unique lists of common Caucasus-Albanians words:

Chechen=naana,Albanian=nene,English=mother
Udi,Udish=Baba,Albanian=babe,English=father
Chechen=Ysh ,Albanian=Ishin,english=they were
Chechen=shu,Albanian=ju,English=you
Chechen=Vasha,Albanian=Vella,English=Brother
Udish=Pasc,Albanian=Perjashtoj,English=Rule(In)
Udish=Haq,Albanian=Plak,English=Old
Udish=egene,Albanian=nese,English=If
Udish=Marak,Albanian=Rezik,English=Peril
Udish=Kalaka,Albanian=Qytet,English=City
Udish=Bure,Albanian=Pare,English=Watch
Udish=Ar,Albanian=Aq,English=Many
Udish=Uxt,Albanian=Uje,English=Water
Udish=Ug,Albanian=Nga,English=From
Chechen=Cha'aara,Albanian=Hale,English=Fish
Udish=Mus,Albanian=Madh,English=Big
Udish=Gar,Albanian=Djal,English=Son
Udish=Dilag,Albanian=Deshiroj,English=Wish
Udish=Bakayn,Albanian=Behem,Englisg=Become
Chechen=Iighana,Albanian=Inatosur,English=Angry

Udish=Besai,Albanian=Bej,English=Make
Udish=Os,Ose,Albanian=Pas,Pasi,English=After
Udish=Tanesta,Albanian=Nenshtrohem,English=give in

Chechen=aakharkho,Albanian=katundar,English=peasan t
Chechen=alsamoo,Albanian=me shume,English=more
Chechen=aagan,Albanian=eker,English=wild
Chechen=aara dalan,Albanian=jashte dal,English=get out
Chechen=aaradaqqa,Albanian=terhoqa,English=withdra w
Chechen=aaradovlilla,Albanian=rrugedalje,English=e xit
Chechen=aare,Albanian=rrafsh,English=plain
Chechen=aarmo,Albanian=majte,English=left
Chechen=arzha,Albanian=zeze,English=black
Chechen=aaz,Albanian=ze,English=voice
Chechen=baarz,Albanian=varr,English=grave
Chechen=balda,Albanian=buze,English=lip
Chechen=banka,Albanian=burre,English=man
Chechen=baar,Albanian=arre,English=nut
Chechen=barsa,Albanian=shoh,pashe,English=sight
Chechen=bashkhan,Albanian=shkelqyer,English=excell ent
Chechen=bekhka,Albanian=borxh,English=debt,obligat ion
Chechen=bil ma,Albanian=fal me,English=im sorry
Chechen=besan,Albanian=zbehte,English=pale
Chechen=borsha,Albanian=kusheri,English=male
Chechen=buha,Albanian=buf,English=owl
Chechen=buta,Albanian=bar,English=grass
Chechen=cham,Albanian=shijshem,English=tasty
Chechen=yaalla,waala,Albanian=eja,English=come here
Chechen=chu,Albanian=hyj,English=get in
Chechen=chugholla,Albanian=hyrje,English=entrance
Chechen=daago,Albanian=djeg,English=burn
Chechen=dahiita,Albanian=dergoj,English=send
Chechen=dehndi,Albanian=gjedhe,English=cattle
Chechen=dain,Albanian=drite,English=light
Chechen=daakhkan,Albanian=gjendem,English=located
Chechen=delqa,Albanian=dreke,English=lunch
Chechen=dowgha,Albanian=djeges,English=hot
Chechen=duq,Albanian=aq,English=so many
Chechen=dyelkha,Albanian=kerkoj,English=to cry
Chechen=eskar,Albanian=ushtri,English=army
Chechen=ghaighanii,Albanian=hidheroj,English=make sad
Chechen=ghaala,Albanian=kala,English=castle
Chechen=gaalat,Albanian=gabim,English=mistake
Chechen=ghishto,Albanian=ngrehine,English=building
Chechen=gharlima,Albanian=ngrirje,English=freezing
Chechen=goola,Albanian=gju,English=knee
Chechen=gowza,Albanian=zotesi,English=skill
Chechen=guu,Albanian=koder,English=hill
Chechen=hakkha,Albanian=terheq,English=draw
Chechen=hoqa,Albanian=kete,English=this
Chechen=hostam,Albanian=gozhde,English=nail
Chechen=khalkhar,Albanian=kercej,English=dance
Chechen=khan,Albanian=kohe,English=time
Chechen=khasbesh,Albanian=kopesht,English=garden
Chechen=keeda,Albanian=qetem,English=cut
Chechen=khena,Albanian=kohe,English=weather
Chechen=khila,Albanian=qene,English=been
Chechen=khilam,Albanian=kam,English=have
Chechen=kho,Albanian=koqeve,English=egg
Chechen=kog,Albanian=kembe,English=leg,foot

Just a neutral image of a meat grinder

P.S. I don't advocate nor I call for any violence of the forum.
P.P.S. I'm deeply amazed by Dominus reaction on possible actions against Albanian parasites. Of course I didn't use to make fast conclusions on nationality of a poster by few of his posts but it raises my concerns about Dominus. No true Srbin would ever oppose the liberation of Europe from shkiptars.

Last edited by srbin1389; November 18th, 2020 at 09:07 AM. Reason: fixed links to an image

Old November 18th, 2020 #47
srbin1389

Quote:
Dominus is right, folks. I really don't want to hijack this important thread, but I think our lurkers deserve to know that Srbin1389 is a troll who pretends to be a clownish, low-IQ Serbian nationalist in order to make Serbs and their traditional Russian allies look like idiots.
First of all, I don't understand how the words "Serbian nationalist" and a "low-IQ" can be put together in one sentence, it's not the first time when you use derogatory epithets about Serbs. I never commented your verbal attacks against our people and your eventual serbophobe thoughts because I understand everyone makes mistakes and has its own flaws.

Quote:
I don’t have a problem with legitimate criticism of Serbs because, unlike American White Nationalists, I’m familiar with Balkan history and politics, so I know very well that the Serbs really did commit war crimes against their fellow Europeans in the 1990s. And sadly, the more I interact with Serbs in real life, the more I’m starting to dislike these people. And I’m also getting tired of reading about crimes that Serbian immigrants commit in other European countries.
After this you don't have moral right to condemn me when I emotionally speak out against skiptars.

Quote:
At first his posts were (in my opinion) pretty harmless, and in some cases even entertaining, but eventually it became obvious that he was here to troll, like when he started a thread in which he stated that Russia's defense minister Sergey Shoygu is white and Aryan:

No serious European nationalist would claim that such a person is "Aryan". And that's just one of many examples of how Srbin1389 is trying to drag down the forum.
We already discussed this and I debunked your false claims about me there: https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=10 So I'm not going to ask you for mercy for one time used a word "Aryan" regarding Russian Defense Ministry Shoygu. Are you even familiar with a concept of "Honorary Aryan"? It's okay to say it about persons valuable to the White economy or war effort such as Shoygu.

No serious European nationalist would ever appreciate Shoygu? Please, read Russia Insider the true European pro-White site I use to read:

Russia's Dynamic Duo - Rogozin & Shoigu - Part II - Sergey Shoigu

Shoygu is practically the hand of Putin. Attacking Shoygu you attack Putin and Russia as well as all anti-Russian forces used to do. Please switch on another personality to criticize and do it not in the thread about albanian enemies of Serbia.

Old November 18th, 2020 #48
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
P.S. I don't advocate nor I call for any violence of the forum.
P.P.S. I'm deeply amazed by Dominus reaction on possible actions against Albanian parasites. Of course I didn't use to make fast conclusions on nationality of a poster by few of his posts but it raises my concerns about Dominus. No true Srbin would ever oppose the liberation of Europe from skiptars.
First of all, you are trying to discredit me by copy/pasting my earlier posts about albanian-chechen language similarities and the pictures about albanians which I posted years before you. Are you really that stupid Shlomo?

Second, when I'm writing to you in Serbian you usually need few days to answer me simply because you ukrop brainfucks have the need of your croat buttbuddies to translate it for you and to help you write an answer to me in Serbian language. And even your buttbuddies make obvious mistakes which exposes them.
Also, it is not "Skiptar" you stupid piece of ukrop shit, it is "Shiptar"! First inform yourself at least on a basic level that how we Serbians speak and pronounce, at least make your fucking homework if you try to act as a Serb! Is a minimal effort for a believable trolling too much to ask?

Now, if you think that you can derail this thread with your two-digit iq, think again! I can guarantee you that it will be filled even more with facts and evidence about Albanians/Shiptars than Crimea is filled with Russian troops.

Last edited by Dominus; November 18th, 2020 at 08:54 AM.

Old November 18th, 2020 #49
Dominus

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20200...port---police/

Two People Arrested After Smashing Car Into Barcelona Airport, Shouting Islamist Slogans - Police

According to regional police chief Eduard Sallent, the two perpetrators shouted Islamist slogans and investigators aren't excluding any possible motives.

"When they were detained, they made an Islamist-type proclamation and we do not know yet what their intention was", Eduard Sallent said during a news conference.

The police chief added that the perpetrators were Albanians. At the same time, police bomb squad Tedax confirmed that there were no explosives in the car.

The incident comes as Spain remains in lockdown amid the coronavirus pandemic, while people are allowed to leave their homes only to get essentials.

Old November 18th, 2020 #50
srbin1389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
First of all, you are trying to discredit me by copy/pasting my earlier posts about albanian-chechen language similarities and the pictures about albanians which I posted years before you. Are you really that stupid Shlomo?
Language similarities between Albanian and Chechen existed before your father flied from an egg. Or you claim to speak Albanian and Chechen languages both?

Quote:
you usually need few days to answer me simply because you ukrop brainfucks have the need of your croat buttbuddies to translate it for you and to help you write an answer to me in Serbian language. And even your buttbuddies make obvious mistakes which exposes them.
Bullshit! You know most people have to work, not anyone can spend all day all night online.

Quote:
Also, it is not "Skiptar" you stupid piece of ukrop shit, it is "Shiptar"! First inform yourself at least on a basic level that how we Serbians speak and pronounce, at least make your fucking homework if you try to act as a Serb! Is a minimal effort for a believable trolling too much to ask?
I misspelled and wrote it without "h", what a disaster for a kid like you!
It can be named Shkiptar if you didn't know. Now care to tell me when you're against cleaning up Kosovo land from albanians?

Old November 18th, 2020 #51
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
First of all, I don't understand how the words "Serbian nationalist" and a "low-IQ" can be put together in one sentence, it's not the first time when you use derogatory epithets about Serbs. I never commented your verbal attacks against our people and your eventual serbophobe thoughts because I understand everyone makes mistakes and has its own flaws.
(...)
After this you don't have moral right to condemn me when I emotionally speak out against skiptars.
I've had disagreements with Serbs (and I knew that you would bring it up here since it's a typical Rasen tactic to try to derail important threads by quoting old posts in an attempt to start flame wars and pit forum members against each other), but none of that changes the fact that Dominus is right about Albanians. They're overrepresented in European crime rates (probably much more so than Serbs), and they're clearly protected by international jewry.

The fact that a notorious pro-jewish, anti-white troll like you is working so hard to sabotage this thread is more proof that Dominus is right.

Quote:
We already discussed this and I debunked your false claims about me there: https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=10 So I'm not going to ask you for mercy for one time used a word "Aryan" regarding Russian Defense Ministry Shoygu. Are you even familiar with a concept of "Honorary Aryan"? It's okay to say it about persons valuable to the White economy or war effort such as Shoygu.
You didn't call Shoygu an "Honorary Aryan" (which is something completely different). You wrote that he's an "Aryan strongman" and that "he looks mainly white", and that is of course nonsense.

Quote:
No serious European nationalist would ever appreciate Shoygu? Please, read Russia Insider the true European pro-White site I use to read:

Russia's Dynamic Duo - Rogozin & Shoigu - Part II - Sergey Shoigu
I read the article that you linked to, and nowhere does it say that European nationalists consider Shoygu white or Aryan. Good grief, you really are a lousy debater. No wonder you have to resort to skulduggery, like using straw men, creating sockpuppets, promoting fake blogs that steal other people's identities, etc.

Old November 18th, 2020 #52
Dominus

Quote:
Language similarities between Albanian and Chechen existed before your father flied from an egg. Or you claim to speak Albanian and Chechen languages both?

Bullshit! You know most people have to work, not anyone can spend all day all night online.

I misspelled and wrote it without "h", what a disaster for a kid like you!
It can be named Shkiptar if you didn't know. Now care to tell me when you're against cleaning up Kosovo land from albanians?
I thought you would come up with a bit more imaginative excuses. However, zero efforts yet again.....

And no, no "k" in "Shiptar". Only someone who is totally ignorant about Serbian language and pronunciation can come up with such bs. It's like an American saying "Meticans" or "Mexticans" instead of Mexicans and saying that "Mextican" is also correct. Full-time made up bullshit and one more nail in the coffin of your sock-puppet troll account. I really suggest you Shlomo to gtf back to your neck of woods and eat lard and potatoes with your Khokhol buddies because with every new post you make you are embarrassing yourself even more.....

Last edited by Dominus; November 18th, 2020 at 03:50 PM.

Old November 19th, 2020 #53
Dominus

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20200...-danish-heist/

Was UK Murder on Christmas Eve Linked to Killing in Sweden and £7mln Danish Heist?

In August 2008 a gang of robbers broke into a cash depot in Copenhagen and stole 62 million kroner (£7 million). Only a fraction of the money was ever recovered and the heist may be linked to a murder in London on this Christmas Eve.

Detectives in London investigating the murder on 24 December of 36-year-old Flamur Beqiri, have been liaising with police in Sweden and Denmark as they try to figure out who assassinated him and why.

Beqiri, known to friends as Alex, was returning to his £1.5 million home in Battersea, south London, around 9pm on Christmas Eve when he was gunned down in front of his wife, Debora Krasniqi, and his young son.

The gunman ran off and detectives believe it was a targeted assassination and was linked to Beqiri’s life in the criminal underworld.

Beqiri, who was of Albanian origin, was a close friend of Naief Adawi, 36, who was one of 14 men convicted of taking part in Denmark’s biggest heist, in 2008.

Huge Bank Raid in Brondby, Denmark

In 2008, the gang stole 62 million kroner (£7 million) from the Dansk Værdihåndtering cash depot in Brondby, a suburb of Copenhagen.

The gang, armed with AK-47 assault rifles, used a bulldozer to knock down the depot’s wall and set 11 refuse trucks on fire nearby in a bid to block police pursuers.

​Three million kroner was later discovered in the garden of a former girlfriend of one member of the gang, Tayeb Si M'rabet, in Odense, Denmark, but most of the money has never been recovered.

Tayeb Si M'Rabet, Wanted psychopath in Denmark !!!Farlig bagmand blev udvist efter rekordrøveri - nu er han tilbage https://t.co/LJeCNPlar7
— Sean Bodin Images (@ImagesBodin) November 26, 2019

Adawi, who was jailed for eight years in 2010, was linked to the M-Falangen, a gang with links to the Sandzak region of Serbia and Montenegro.

In August last year a gunman ambushed Adawi, his wife Dr Karolin Hakim, and their young child when they stopped at a falafel kiosk in the Swedish city of Malmo.

Bank Robber Left Wife to Die

The assassin fired at Adawi, who handed his two-month-old baby to his wife and ran off. The gunman then turned to Dr Hakim and shot her in the head, killing her instantly. The child survived.

Beqiri and Adawi are believed to have been involved in the smuggling of cannabis and cocaine through Morocco and Spain.

​Adawi believed to have used his share of the Copenhagen heist takings to get into the drug trade and Beqiri set up several front companies, purporting to be record labels, in Malmo and London as cover for his real business.

Beqiri's sister Misse starred in a UK reality TV show - The Real Housewives of Cheshire and was married to Manchester United goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard, who now plays for Helsingborgs in Sweden.

The Beqiri family issued a statement last week in which they said: “Our family are in a state of shock and are grieving. To have so much sadness at this time of the year is heartbreaking. We would kindly ask that you respect our privacy and let us grieve in peace.”

Links to Sweden and Albania

“I am aware that there is intense speculation around this tragic incident, including the victim’s background and past," Detective Inspector Jamie Stevenson says. "Flamur, who is of Swedish nationality and Albanian heritage, had been living in London for four or five years…work is ongoing to determine what the possible motive could be, and while we retain an open mind, we are considering that this is a targeted attack.”

Swedish crime reporter Joakim Palmkvist said it was unlikely Beqiri’s murder was directly linked to the Copenhagen heist.

“Too much time has passed. The victims were not central figures in the heist. Other motives prevail, probably related to drugs,” he says.

The Mail on Sunday newspaper in London claimed Beqiri was associated with a gang called Los Suecos (The Swedes), who are said to have been linked to ten murders in Sweden and Spain. Their leader Amir Mekky, 22, was shot in the leg outside the Galaxy cafe in central Malmo last year.

Old November 19th, 2020 #54
Fico

I do not like them but where is the proof that are Jews behind them? I think that are their criminal organization for themselves. Comparing them to Mexicans is correct. Mexico is Albania in USA. I saw some grafitti of gangs on Adriatic coast in most attractive region for drugs where stay ship from Mexico and Albanian restaurant. You can see that their workers have strange behaviour and nobody do not want to having jobs with them because people know who they are.

Last edited by Fico; November 19th, 2020 at 01:14 PM.

Old November 19th, 2020 #55
Stewart Meadows

The following Albanian crime case is several years old, but still deserves to be spotlighted in this important thread:

Quote:
Life in prison requested for two Albanians who killed a 17 year old in Italy

Publikuar më: 16-03-2017, 14:10

Italian prosecution has requested life in prison for two young Albanians, Igli Meta and Marjo Mema. These two young men are accused of killing the 17 year old Italian, Ismael Lulli, on 19 July 2015.

Besides first degree murder, the two Albanians are also accused of torturing, hiding the victim and of trafficking narcotic substances.
http://www.afp.al/en/news/2017/03/li...in-italy-7984/

This is what the two Albanian murderers look like:

Old November 19th, 2020 #56
Stewart Meadows

Albanians commit lots of (serious) crimes in Italy, but it's difficult to find English-language news articles about them because they're not usually reported in the international jewish media.

Old November 21st, 2020 #57
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Dua Lipa sparks controversy with 'Greater Albania' map tweet

Published 21 July

British pop star Dua Lipa has sparked a huge reaction online with a tweet often associated with supporters of extreme Albanian nationalism.

Lipa posted a map that includes Albania, Kosovo and parts of neighbouring Balkan countries and a definition of the word "autochthonous" to suggest Albanians belonged there.

The tweet sparked strong reaction from supporters and critics alike.

Lipa's parents are from Kosovo. She was born after they moved to the UK.
(...)
Lipa was accused of favouring Albanian expansionism after posting the map which forms part of hard-line nationalist dreams of creating a Greater Albania that would incorporate all ethnic Albanians.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53483451

This post might seem silly and unimportant - and if that's the case, then just PM Johan and ask him to delete it, I won't mind - but I've noticed that the jewish music/entertainment industry is now promoting ugly, trashy, ghetto-ish Albanian skanks as role models for Western women and girls. I'm talking about artists like Era Istrefi, Rita Sahatçiu a.k.a. Rita Ora, Dua Lipa, etc.

Lipa is an especially puzzling case because she looks like shit, her voice is terrible and her songs are crap. But jewish music industry bigwigs seem to like her, and they're using her to spread their race-mixing propaganda, like in the video for her garbage song Physical where they've paired her together with a negro in order to get her white female fans to view negroes as suitable boyfriends:

The above race-mixing music video was excreted by the jew-controlled Warner Music Group/Access Industries:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warner_Music_Group

Quote:
Access Industries, Inc. is an American privately held multinational industrial group.[1] It was founded in 1986 by businessman Leonard "Len" Blavatnik, who is also its chairman. Access's industrial focus is in four areas: natural resources and chemicals, media and telecommunications,[1] venture capital[2] and real estate.[1] The group invests in the United States, Europe,[3] Israel,[4] and Latin America.[3] It is headquartered in New York, with additional offices in London and Moscow.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_Industries

Quote:
Sir Leonard Blavatnik (Ukrainian: Леонід Валентинович Блаватнік, Russian: Леонид Валентинович Блаватник, Leonid Valentinovich Blavatnik; born June 14, 1957) is a British-American businessman, investor , and philanthropist. He made his fortune through business via diversified investments in myriad companies through his conglomerate company, Access Industries.

As of May 2018, Blavatnik was the 3rd wealthiest man in the United Kingdom.[3] In February 2020, Forbes listed Blavatnik as the 27th wealthiest person in the world, with a net worth of US$19.5 billion.[4] In 2017, Blavatnik received a knighthood for services to philanthropy.[5]
(...)
Blavatnik was born in Odessa, Soviet Ukraine, to a Jewish family.[6][7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Blavatnik

Leonard Blavatnik. "Trust me, goyim."

Old November 21st, 2020 #58
Stewart Meadows

Here's a newspaper article about Albanians that was published yesterday:

Quote:
Total of 72 arrests as fishing boat carrying Albanian migrants intercepted near Suffolk coast

Tom Potter PUBLISHED: 09:56 19 November 2020

Three men have been arrested on suspicion of people smuggling after a boatload of 69 Albanian nationals was intercepted near the Suffolk coast.

In total, UK law enforcement agencies arrested all 72 people on board a 30m fishing vessel sailing from the Ostend area of Belgium.

Border Force cutters ‘Searcher’ and ‘Vigilant’ intercepted the boat off Great Yarmouth and took it under control late on Tuesday, before escorting the vessel into Harwich harbour in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Three crew members; a Latvian national and two Ukrainian nationals, were arrested on suspicion of facilitating illegal immigration and will be interviewed by National Crime Agency (NCA) investigators.

All 69 migrants were also arrested and will be investigated on suspicion of illegal entry to the UK.
https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/suffolk-...ests-1-6935807

Old November 22nd, 2020 #59
srbin1389

Quote:
I've had disagreements with Serbs (and I knew that you would bring it up here since it's a typical Rasen tactic to try to derail important threads by quoting old posts in an attempt to start flame wars and pit forum members against each other), but none of that changes the fact that Dominus is right about Albanians.
Ok, Shlomo. Long ago you had claimed we Serbs committed military crimes against Europeans (pro-NATO lie), now you claim we have not, tomorrow you claim we did again, whatever profits you. At least try to be consistent with your anti-Serb lie.

Quote:
The fact that a notorious pro-jewish, anti-white troll like you is working so hard to sabotage this thread is more proof that Dominus is right.
You stupid son of Gay-Europe, try to prove where I said anything anti-Serb or pro-albanian?

Quote:
You didn't call Shoygu an "Honorary Aryan" (which is something completely different). You wrote that he's an "Aryan strongman" and that "he looks mainly white", and that is of course nonsense.
I supposed you have brain to understand this but you don't.
Shoygu looks mainly White indeed, of course he doesn't fit Nordic gods standard but who cares. For example, the chief of Moscow has mixed origin as well but he looks mainly Asian:

but Shoygu looks mainly europeoid:

Quote:
I read the article that you linked to, and nowhere does it say that European nationalists consider Shoygu white or Aryan. Good grief, you really are a lousy debater. No wonder you have to resort to skulduggery, like using straw men, creating sockpuppets, promoting fake blogs that steal other people's identities, etc.
The article I posted is written by pro-Russia European nationalists from Russia Insider and they all appreciate Shoygu while you and other Soros backed sock-puppets try are trying to switch accent on personalities of Putin's officials.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #60
Dominus

Quote:
...we [B]Serbs committed military crimes...
You are not a Serb.....

Quote:
You stupid son of Gay-Europe, try to prove where I said anything anti-Serb or pro-albanian?
Every post of yours is anti-Serbian.

Quote:
...Shoygu looks mainly White indeed...

...Shoygu looks mainly europeoid...
No, he doesn't. He is a mongrel gook.

Quote:
The article I posted is written by pro-Russia European nationalists...
If they praise Shoygu, they are kosher-nationalists at best.....

Thread