Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2021 #1
Serbian

Default "I expect that we will be harsher towards Serbia"

"I expect that we will be harsher towards Serbia"

German expert on the Balkans and Senior Associate at the Democratization Policy Council (DPC) in Berlin, Bodo Weber, expects a sharper attitude towards Serbia.

SOURCE: TANJUG THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2021

German expert on the Balkans and Senior Associate at the Democratization Policy Council (DPC), Bodo Weber, expects a sharper attitude towards Serbia from the new German government.

Weber said that, with a tougher stance towards Serbia, he expects the continuation of the policy towards Pristina led by Angela Merkel's government.

He pointed out that, however, that does not mean that Berlin is satisfied with everything that the ruling coalition in Pristina is doing.

Weber also said that the new German government will be the strongest advocate of the so-called Kosovo in the EU, and assessed that visa liberalization for its citizens should happen as soon as possible. more shiptars for Germany. good luck with that

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 9th, 2021 #2
James Radov

This is probably the best example of a piece of shit involved in anti_White politics;
that shitbag Bodo has NO valid reason to exist, but it does and it makes problems for real people by itz existence..

shitskins are a minor problem, they are easily killed off by a moderate military effort from White people, the real and therefore ONLY problem of Everything you deal with in this foookin world is caused by a pile of shit like Bodo..
which means Race War all that shit is just really exterminating kikes and the much MUCH worse shabbz gotim like fookln Bodo.

In fact, I would argue that jews are merely the enemy but nowhere as bad as shit like Bodo.. without those traitor-things, jews would have been in the dust bin of history centuries ago.

'If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.'
Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Old December 9th, 2021 #3
Fico

Approximately 90% Albanians live in Kosovo,probably more. What did you expect? It is justice of all White european nations how will non-Whites first create ghetto and later land as "Kosovo". Kosovo was and still is deep shit in ex-communist Yugoslavia when you must forcibly work for lazy bastards.

Problem of anti-immigrant EU states as Hungary,Poland is that they completely depends about EU money where our rich european friends work for us. You will also from USA must work for niggers in less than four decades on same way. You will see your policy on Balkan on your own skin because of double standards. On the Middle East you are (conservatives) against muslims and on Balkan pro-muslims.

Balkans are not competent to organize themselves as independent states not to find competent alliance outside EU. It is better for Visegrád Group (V4) to be with EU than Russia because EU feeds them because communist economy did not work and their post-communist leaders including Russia have it still today.

Last edited by Fico; December 9th, 2021 at 03:06 PM.

Old December 10th, 2021 #4
Serbian

Quote:
Balkans are not competent to organize themselves as independent states not to find competent alliance outside EU. It is better for Visegrád Group (V4) to be with EU than Russia because EU feeds them because communist economy did not work and their post-communist leaders including Russia have it still today
You must be on some hard drugs man.

We don't need the EU. We don't want them and their sick 'values'. They offer us nothing but death and destruction.

Serbia can feed half of Europe. Russia has gas. What does Germany France Holland and Belgium have for us? Vermin like Bodo, Ursula fon der Lajen, Macron, and a million others of their ilk.

Old December 10th, 2021 #5
Serbian

Croatia belong in the EU with that scum, but Serbia no.

Old December 10th, 2021 #6
Fico

I mean on whole post-communist states in Europe. Be real,I think that you live inside EU,Slovenia right? Sorry if I am not correct about it. Post-communist situation in europe is that lot of former communist became directors but they are high crony capitalist who pay their workers with low prices where they still want to live as rich red bourgeoisie.

It is reason why lot of workers want to left our post-communist White paradise with Slavic John Gotti & Co. If is V4 group soo strong,why they do not left EU? The answer is clear,because they are not competent to rule over their nation without EU money. What USA see after war for independence,we saw today and it is capitalism on the beginning. Yes,I am completely aware about liberal destructive logic of society who are child of hard working conservative parents.

Strong nation are real rulers of small states,we are just their exponents and you must go in war when you are weak what is case of today Russia who did not defend you on Kosovo. It is war because of market and not first time of history. Boston Tea Party,Opium Wars,boycott German goods when Hitler came on power by Judea ,boycott Japan from USA in ww2.

Keep it real. Only "values" who have post-communist society are wannabe rulers who are descendants of communist who had stolen property of their better people inside nation as in time of Bolshevik revolution. Yes,they are scum I agree but sad is to see how are people poor in post-communist society and people do not have trust on their elites as in time of serbian or russian empire.

I can also said in time of croatian kingdom or in monarchist period in general inside whole Europe. Yes,Serbia have rich resources in Voivodina but you know where is problem? You do not know how to exploit it as we. We are as african niggers ,rich land with incompetent people. It is reality of our post-communist bullshit. Persons here mean that we are good because our nations are still White but reality is that we have genetic scum where lot of them will not pass eugenic tests in Third Reich for example not in monarchist Yugoslavia who allow proposal by on croatian well know scientists as Andrija Štampar.

Last edited by Fico; December 10th, 2021 at 02:55 AM.

Thread