VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2022 #61
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
The post you called a violent attack on page 1 was not a threat in any form. That's undeniable.
Oh, just to be clear!

The plural of wish is 'wish'. One wish, two wishes. What does wish mean? 'something you really want' and '< word with which you congratulate someone or .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Fucking horse shit. You would have been shot dead trying to scale the fence.
Anything else???, zeikerd!!!

Old January 24th, 2022 #62
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Oh, just to be clear!

The plural of wish is 'wish'. One wish, two wishes. What does wish mean? 'something you really want' and '< word with which you congratulate someone or .........

That would be the Secret Service. Take it up with them or your boyfriend. I live here but don't run the system.

Old January 24th, 2022 #63
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Should I bring my modified battery charger with the labia clips on the wires?

PROVE all your accusations or shut up.
You have a record. Hates women and a faggot. Your Dutch boyfriend worships you.

Old January 24th, 2022 #64
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking we have pics ...

Quote:
That would be the Secret Service. Take it up with them or your boyfriend. I live here but don't run the system.
gladiaturd the fugly lesbian cleans urinals and toilets in DC, she doesn't live there Johan. The sweaty landwhale on the left is 'turd

Old January 24th, 2022 #65
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Well, more than a few have noticed how you can always be found on stewy's dick in 'his' threads ...do you swallow or spit U?
You seem to have a habit of bringing up my name in your many flame wars with other posters, and it's usually in crude sexual references. Normally it's Gladiatrix "sucking my dick", but this time it's apparently U. Dunrouse.

As I have said before, I'm not interested in your feuds with other VNNers, and I do my best to avoid getting dragged into them.

Quote:
Wishing DEATH on members and friends and family of members is a bannable offense,
With all due respect, Garrett, you once threatened to beat me up in real life (even though I've never made any similar threats against you):

Quote:
It would be fun to smash my disagreement with you into your face with my fist ...but I reckon unless you make that mistake that gives away your identity or I just get lucky ...
And you often show up out of the blue in random threads to attack me and call me "pussy", "asshole", "cunt", "clown", etc. Here's just one example:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=53

And in the big music thread you wrote that you wanted to urinate on me, for some reason. You have been doing this for years now, and I've never once complained about it to the moderators. That's why I think it's strange that you're suddenly kvetching about how mean Gladiatrix is to you. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Old January 24th, 2022 #66
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Pussy, life aint fair, is it?
Didn't say that. I was just highlighting and mocking Johan's and your feigned oversensitivity to Gladiatrix's alleged violent attacks. Feigned outrage and fake indignation, woke sissies always do that. That's ridiculous.

Quote:
Johan was also referring to another thread where 'gladiatrix' wished myself and and another member DEAD ...did you not see post #50 or is this just another example of your wilful ignorance of a post that doesn't fit your narrative of things?

He clearly was referring to all of her bad behavior as of late after she pissed him off in this thread but you missed that, eh?
Not ignorance of a post that doesn't fit my narrative of things. A deliberate ignorance of a blatant diversion. Post #50 was off topic. The topic was Johan's attack on a post breaking no rule at all, i.e. an abuse of power.

Quote:
Well, more than a few have noticed how you can always be found on stewy's dick in 'his' threads ...do you swallow or spit U?
Surprised that you can see anything with your face constantly stuck between Gladiatrix's butt-cheeks.

Quote:
do you swallow or spit U?
Clearly, I spit. I spit on Jewry's destructive activities against the White race. Less instensively than Stewy does, but still...

Quote:
Johan is not paid to moderate this forum, you act as if he is an employee of yours! He donates his time here to make sure the forum is intact for faggots like you to shit your insignificant words of wisdom upon its pages.

Please show some respect when you speak to him.
I show some respect. But respect is not submission. And I don't act as if Johan is an employee of mine. There's a wide range of things between a boss and a shoeshiner. Don't forget to spit a little next time you 'show some respect' to His Royal Highness Johan The First. It will make his boots more shining.

Quote:
I protect the folks that run this forum, have never done otherwise.
From shoeshiner to bodyguard. Kudos! Nice social advancement...

Quote:
If you choose to label me a 'recidivist flame warrior', so what.

You are doing me an honor saying so.
Good news. Your trophy will be delievered within 2 weeks.

Thank you very much for blurring VNN forum with boring endless flame wars.
That helps us a lot, Goy.

Old January 24th, 2022 #67
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Oh, just to be clear!

Quote:
Fucking horse shit. You would have been shot dead trying to scale the fence.
Yes, there is something else. What does "would" mean, Meneer Engels leraar? Understanding that word will make you understand the real meaning of Gladiatrix's 'violent attack'. Or else, I'm afraid nothing can help you.

Old January 24th, 2022 #68
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking hello ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
You seem to have a habit of bringing up my name in your many flame wars with other posters, and it's usually in crude sexual references. Normally it's Gladiatrix "sucking my dick", but this time it's apparently U. Dunrouse.
U is your little bitch, heh heh you wouldn't have jumped in here to defend him if he weren't. And actually, I bring your name up as seldom as possible on the forum. The only reason I brought it up here is because your punk mentioned something about "servile yes-men" in post #59.

Quote:
And you often show up out of the blue in random threads to attack me and call me "pussy", "asshole", "cunt", "clown", etc. Here's just one example:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=53

That quote speaks truth, this forum should be shut down and used for an archive for Linder's writings. Most of the other content is shit.

Quote:
And in the big music thread you wrote that you wanted to urinate on me, for some reason. You have been doing this for years now, and I've never once complained about it to the moderators. That's why I think it's strange that you're suddenly kvetching about how mean Gladiatrix is to you. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
Urinate on you huh? You have quite the imagination stewy, I'd like to see that. Same problem I have with gladiaturd, alligator mouth attached to a chicken ass ...

Anything else?

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 24th, 2022 at 07:55 PM.

Old January 24th, 2022 #69
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking look stewy I got your back ...

Quote:
Didn't say that. I was just highlighting and mocking Johan's and your feigned oversensitivity to Gladiatrix's alleged violent attacks. Feigned outrage and fake indignation, woke sissies always do that. That's ridiculous.
I wouldn't call it 'fake indignation' I just don't like the fugly bitch.

Quote:
Not ignorance of a post that doesn't fit my narrative of things. A deliberate ignorance of a blatant diversion. Post #50 was off topic. The topic was Johan's attack on a post breaking no rule at all, i.e. an abuse of power.
No, post 50 was quoting something in another thread that was relevant to the discussion here stupid.

Are you accusing Johan of 'abuse of power' you little cock?

I hope not ...

Quote:
Surprised that you can see anything with your face constantly stuck between Gladiatrix's butt-cheeks.
A fate worse than death, being stuck in some lesbians filthy crack ...you speak of it like you've been there. Ewwwww.

Quote:
Clearly, I spit. I spit on Jewry's destructive activities against the White race. Less instensively than Stewy does, but still...
Again taking a pull on stewy's joint ...you two ought to get a room. srsly.

Quote:
I show some respect. But respect is not submission. And I don't act as if Johan is an employee of mine. There's a wide range of things between a boss and a shoeshiner. Don't forget to spit a little next time you 'show some respect' to His Royal Highness Johan The First. It will make his boots more shining.
You were very disrespectful to Johan, if you were a man instead of an immature internet punk you would apologize to him.

Quote:
Good news. Your trophy will be delievered within 2 weeks.

Thank you very much for blurring VNN forum with boring endless flame wars.
That helps us a lot, Goy.
I'm sure you know that calling a forum member a jew without proof is grounds for banning, that is cutting it kinda close but I got a chuckle out of the trophy so I wont complain.

If this is all you got for me son, I'd say you need to go back to flame school.

That is all, you're dismissed

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 24th, 2022 at 07:45 PM.

Old January 24th, 2022 #70
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking clean up your act

Quote:
You have a record. Hates women and a faggot. Your Dutch boyfriend worships you.
Go take a bath and scrub that dirty ditch between your legs, even U mentioned how offensive it is.

Old January 24th, 2022 #71
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Are you accusing Johan of 'abuse of power' you little cock?
How do you call an undeserved rebuke from a mod? Justice?

Quote:
You were very disrespectful to Johan, if you were a man instead of an immature internet punk you would apologize to him.
No. Very disrespectful to you. Johan is not down on the floor shoeshining anybody. He's a shoeshined king above criticism, it seems...

Quote:
I'm sure you know that calling a forum member a jew without proof is grounds for banning, that is cutting it kinda close but I got a chuckle out of the trophy so I wont complain.
Your fake indignation again! And with a grotesque lie to spice it up!!

What part of the words "most valuable goy" do you pretend not to understand???

Quote:
If this is all you got for me son, I'd say you need to go back to flame school.
No thanks. I don't want to master that childish game for internet trolls. Too boring and moronic.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; January 24th, 2022 at 08:33 PM.

Old January 24th, 2022 #72
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking justice ...hahaha

Quote:
How do you call an undeserved rebuke from a mod? Justice?
In the case of gladiaturd, payback for all the other fucked up shit she does on this forum.

Quote:
No. Very disrespectful to you. Johan is not down on the floor shoeshining anybody. He's a shoeshined king above criticism, it seems...
We all know what a great guy Johan is. Hey, are you trying to say he isn't?

Quote:
What part of the words "most valuable goy" do you pretend not to understand???
I dont like being called a goy, even in jest it reminds me of ...ya know ...hebes. I despise jews I see enough of them around here in NYC. You two fucking creeps seem to like the way jews look, they are in just about every shit post you make on this forum.

Yawn.

Old January 24th, 2022 #73
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Less instensively than Stewy does
Oh yeah, how is that? By turning this forum into a Breitbart re-posting site? Yeah, that's really sticking it to the jews!!!

Old January 25th, 2022 #74
zoomcopter

Quote:
What's violent and where's the attack in the words "fucking horse shit"???

The words "you stupid twat" on the other hand...
What's good for the goose....

Old January 25th, 2022 #75
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Yes, there is something else. What does "would" mean, Meneer Engels leraar? Understanding that word will make you understand the real meaning of Gladiatrix's 'violent attack'. Or else, I'm afraid nothing can help you.
"would" modal verb (INTENTION) ... used to express an intention or plan after a verb in a past tense: used to refer to a situation that you can imagine happening / used with if in conditional sentences (= sentences that refer to what happens if something else happens).

Used to talk about what someone was willing to do or what something was able to do.

Quote:
You would have been shot dead
So far for today, wondering what you're coming up with now, zeurpiet (whiner).

Old January 25th, 2022 #76
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
"would" modal verb (INTENTION) ... used to express an intention or plan after a verb in a past tense: used to refer to a situation that you can imagine happening / used with if in conditional sentences (= sentences that refer to what happens if something else happens).

Used to talk about what someone was willing to do or what something was able to do.

So far for today, wondering what you're coming up with now, zeurpiet (whiner).
Gladiatrix only said that the security guards of the White House would have shot T.Garrett if his story was true. Or in other words, she meant that T.Garrett's anecdote was nothing but bullshit to her. She merely expressed her skepticism and disbelief, not a wish and even less an intention! That's obvious!! I can't be clearer than that. So believe what you want to believe, and stop embarrassing yourself and boring myself with that.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; January 25th, 2022 at 11:32 AM.

Old January 25th, 2022 #77
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Oh yeah, how is that? By turning this forum into a Breitbart re-posting site? Yeah, that's really sticking it to the jews!!!
Breibart is not Stewart's sole source. And anyway, you of course need to know what your enemy says and does to be able to fight him.

Moreover, all the mainstream mass media of today are owned by Jews. So what's your solution? Ivory tower? To keep quoting Mein Kampf & Der Stürmer and only Mein Kampf & Der Stürmer again and again forever?

Old January 25th, 2022 #78
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
In the case of gladiaturd, payback for all the other fucked up shit she does on this forum.
Yeah, very plausible theory. That's probably the reason why Johan keeps trying to prove that her innocuous post on page one was a death threat.

Quote:
We all know what a great guy Johan is. Hey, are you trying to say he isn't?
No, I'm not. But I'm reconsidering my opinion...

Quote:
I dont like being called a goy, even in jest it reminds me of ...ya know ...hebes. I despise jews I see enough of them around here in NYC. You two fucking creeps seem to like the way jews look, they are in just about every shit post you make on this forum.
Surprised that you're surprised about that. If you don't regard the Jewish problem as a crucial issue after 2 decades on this forum, I'm afraid that you're hopelessy lost to the White cause.

Old January 25th, 2022 #79
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Gladiatrix only said that the security guards of the White House would have shot T.Garrett if his story was true. Or in other words, she meant that T.Garrett's anecdote was nothing but bullshit to her. She merely expressed her skepticism and disbelief, not a wish and even less an intention! That's obvious!! I can't be clearer than that. So believe what you want to believe, and stop embarrassing yourself and boring myself with that.
You are very concerned with the "fate" of some, now you are going to take a different tack.

"Gladianix" thinks to play it smart (by naming things in a disguised way) you should see things in a broader context (read the never-ending wave of attacks on Garrett in the necessary threads).

The only embarrassing thing here is that you endlessly defend individuals who:

Others threaten indirectly / disguised.

Who promote the Jewish media here.

Every / much thread take over with their off topic nonsense.

Old January 25th, 2022 #80
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
U is your little bitch, heh heh you wouldn't have jumped in here to defend him if he weren't.
You can't blame Stewart for jumping in and defending himself after you had mentioned him. That's only natural that he did. You would have done the very same thing.

Thread