Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default TSU TV interview

Today, Tue 12/7/04, I did an interview with Keri Esmar of Truman State University's cable news program, ch 36 here in town. I don't subscribe to cable, but she has promised to send me a tape of the final product, which I will have posted when it comes out. I gave her some good material to use, we'll see how she cuts it.
 
Old December 7th, 2004 #2
Fritz Kuhn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 708
Fritz Kuhn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Today, Tue 12/7/04, I did an interview with Keri Esmar of Truman State University's cable news program, ch 36 here in town. I don't subscribe to cable, but she has promised to send me a tape of the final product, which I will have posted when it comes out. I gave her some good material to use, we'll see how she cuts it.
She's a real hard-hitting journalist:

http://www.trumanindex.com/news/2004...h-605387.shtml

"Linda Brown walked a mile to her black elementary school every day passing another school specifically for white children along the way. This all changed when Brown challenged school segregation and launched the ground-breaking Supreme Court Case, Brown v. Board of Education (Topeka, Kan.).

After an appeal to the Supreme Court on May 17, 1954, the court decided that schools could no longer be segregated. With segregation a policy of the past, Black History Month at Truman gives students and faculty time to examine diversity."
 
Old December 7th, 2004 #3
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Today, Tue 12/7/04, I did an interview with Keri Esmar of Truman State University's cable news program, ch 36 here in town. I don't subscribe to cable, but she has promised to send me a tape of the final product, which I will have posted when it comes out. I gave her some good material to use, we'll see how she cuts it.
My curiosity is peaked. Can you give us a few blurbs from memory until the tape comes out. What kinds of questions did she ask, what was your response, is Esmar jew or gentile?
 
Old December 7th, 2004 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Keep in mind that she's a student as well as a journalist, and has probably never heard anyone frame things the way we do.
 
Old December 7th, 2004 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
My curiosity is peaked. Can you give us a few blurbs from memory until the tape comes out. What kinds of questions did she ask, what was your response, is Esmar jew or gentile?
Esmar is blue eyed, I highly doubt she's a jew.

She asked what was the main reason behind TAA.

To represent whites and their interests - to give Aryans a voice, just as any other group has.

How many issues put out in Kirksville? About 600 tops, so far.

Why Nader? He's a big name, lots of interest. He has said some things in our direction. He has criticized our unending flow of billions to Israel, which is doing some really horrible things to Palestinians. He wrote the ADL a letter about this, which I copied and stapled to TAA and passed out. I ran out quick, I wish I'd brought more.

Why Kirksville? I came up here to take care of my grandparents. I stay because I like rural living, it's cheap and reasonable civilized. As a point of interest, as my uncle Dean has documented, although he does not share my politics, two of three men who got TSU established in Kirksville rather than Sedalia were my relatives. Linders have been here for about 150 years, so why not here.

I pointed out that TAA is being distributed in Minnesota and Florida and all over the country.

Have any people come around because of it? I've had a variety of letters. It's one of those things where repetition yields results. Remember, this is only issue #1, of which we printed 20,000. We'll be out with #2 before long.

Why the jews? Well, there are 40 million people in America who belong in Mexico or elsewhere in the Third World. These were let in by the jews, the sole pressure behind the '65 Imm Reform Act. Not one person in a thousand knows this. Similar with "civil rights." Jews set up the NAACP and fought for decades until they achieved the passage, resulting in a couple million black on white crimes each year. We must defend ourselves from these jews.

That's pretty much it, some variety of the above. She asked me if I had any other planned distributions, and I said no, it depends on who's speaking. But certainly subsequent issues will be passed out a variety of ways, and all over the country. Students can get a copy at Rhinehart's, a local newsstand that supports the first amendment. They can get in touch with me and I'll give them a copy.
 
Old December 7th, 2004 #6
Stan Sikorski
Bannished
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Upper midwest around cattle.
Posts: 3,457
Stan Sikorski
Default

Congratulations Alex and everyone else that produced and supported the TAA to the next level - media interviews. I will lift a toast of celebration to all of you this evening!

Hail Victory!!
 
Old December 8th, 2004 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
........

She asked what was the main reason behind TAA.

To represent whites and their interests - to give Aryans a voice, just as any other group has.

How many issues put out in Kirksville? About 600 tops, so far.

Why Nader? He's a big name, lots of interest. He has said some things in our direction. He has criticized our unending flow of billions to Israel, which is doing some really horrible things to Palestinians. He wrote the ADL a letter about this, which I copied and stapled to TAA and passed out. I ran out quick, I wish I'd brought more.

Why Kirksville? I came up here to take care of my grandparents. I stay because I like rural living, it's cheap and reasonable civilized. As a point of interest, as my uncle Dean has documented, although he does not share my politics, two of three men who got TSU established in Kirksville rather than Sedalia were my relatives. Linders have been here for about 150 years, so why not here.
I pointed out that TAA is being distributed in Minnesota and Florida and all over the country.

Have any people come around because of it? I've had a variety of letters. It's one of those things where repetition yields results. Remember, this is only issue #1, of which we printed 20,000. We'll be out with #2 before long.

Why the jews? Well, there are 40 million people in America who belong in Mexico or elsewhere in the Third World. These were let in by the jews, the sole pressure behind the '65 Imm Reform Act. Not one person in a thousand knows this. Similar with "civil rights." Jews set up the NAACP and fought for decades until they achieved the passage, resulting in a couple million black on white crimes each year. We must defend ourselves from these jews.

That's pretty much it, some variety of the above. She asked me if I had any other planned distributions, and I said no, it depends on who's speaking. But certainly subsequent issues will be passed out a variety of ways, and all over the country. Students can get a copy at Rhinehart's, a local newsstand that supports the first amendment. They can get in touch with me and I'll give them a copy.
You honor your ancestors by your presence and your efforts on behalf of our kind. A good sense of place, history, and rootedness will helps us all stand firm. Remember this is our country not theirs.
 
Old December 11th, 2004 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
You honor your ancestors by your presence and your efforts on behalf of our kind. A good sense of place, history, and rootedness will helps us all stand firm. Remember this is our country not theirs.
Thanks - I'm trying to dig up the exact quote I'm referring to. I dug up some stuff on Usher Linder and Lincoln, quite interesting. I will post this when I have it collected. But I never hestitate in playing the local card.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 PM.
Page generated in 0.11457 seconds.