Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 29th, 2013 #21
Solskeniskyn

The Party of the Swedes yearly party congress was held earlier this month, concluding a year gone by that has been packed with a lot of activity on both the organizational, propagandistic and activist front.

2013 has been a year where the party has grown in strength and capacity on all fronts, and when the party has introduced itself to the active consciousness of a significant portion of the Swedish population.

This throught the party's own media channels, with www.realisten.se in the front with ~100 000 unique visitors every month, but also through the multiple other alternative sites and forums that the slowly awakening Swede is increasingly turning to, making dents in the hostile establishment media machinery that is struggling and losing in both sales and traffic. The traitors, lie-peddlers, appeasers and cowards in the journalist-cadre did however inadvertently manage to do some good, as they, in a couple of highly neurotic and incompetent attempts at smearing and demonizing the party, instead only managed to introduce it to the minds of millions of Swedes.

Here follows a machine-translation of the party leader Stefan Jacobsson's concluding speech:

Quote:

I would like to thank you , members, friends, colleagues and the Democratic Party for the continued confidence . It is with great humility I manage this mission and I do my best not to disappoint you .

I began to engage me in earnest for our people when I was 16 years old. Since then I have tried to practice what I preach : to not just call me a nationalist but also to act and work as one. Since the late 90s , I have dedicated my life to our people and it is with pride that I stand before you here today.

Shouldering the prestigious commission to lead our party to new challenges and trials are on the side of my kids by far the largest that has ever happened to me and it is an honor to continue that work and the job I take very seriously .

The last year has been fantastic and we have done so much together, we have taken several steps forward . We are seen by many as the last chance , as the last outpost in the fight we are . A struggle for freedom and survival.

I firmly believe that the work that we perform jointly today means that we write history . I , and many others , agree that the recent developments in the Swedes' party is a trend reversal . We have been running the machinery properly, as we have heard here throughout the conference.

Never before has the nationalist movement been so united as it is today . The difference from previous attempts to unite so it is now not about a number of different organizations , with different approaches and strategies that everyone tries to get along, but it's about people joined together under the same banner , working together, and it is this that is national unity.

Our party holds some of the most creative , intellectual and industrious people I have ever encountered. People in different ways impresses me .

Take Thomas Ölund as an example , whose sharp advice and sense of aesthetics is priceless , or Magnus Söderman whose productivity has no borders , Jonas De Geer with his sharp intellect, Bjorn Björkqvist who have realized the seriousness of our struggle , yet always able to attract laughter , Rickard Pekkarinen and Patrick Sverin each come on both the one and other clever reaction. Who does not remember the garbage tipped off Tierps municipal or schoolyard that was repaired in Nybro.

Or take Christopher Wolf Bergstedt which almost daily sees updates from that he has been out and shared flyers, or Rasmus Björnberg and Christian Kjellsson sitting hours in the butt and takes care of our home , and with hundreds more unnamed fighters so it's no wonder that you feel proud of the party and its cadres. You all have won my respect .

And with a starting point in our temper , our history and tradition, so we now create together a modern and powerful nationalism for Sweden and the Swedes in the 2000s .

We are building a movement that will eventually challenge the establishment and changing future of our people forever. Our opponents have set course towards the abyss , and the only thing standing in the way of their success , we are nationalists . Although time may seem a button , we have to work long and methodical .

A social upheaval of the kind we 're after, is not something that is done overnight. And what we need are proud , dedicated Swedes who stands up for what is right and proper. We need men and women who are not afraid to dirty themselves . We need men and women like you. I am so incredibly proud of the work you put down and it is a privilege to call you my fellow party members .

My vision is that Swedes party should continue to develop into the hub of the national movement that is about to emerge. Setting up in a general election is just part of the political efforts at providing Sweden for the Swedes .

However, it must be stressed how important this upcoming election is . We have many eyes on us, there are high expectations for our party and it 's up to us whether we will be successful. We have all the conditions and the opportunities that will open up to us if we reach our goals will give the party a real boost .

Therefore, I appeal to you to put in an extra gear . Many of you are already doing more than what you may require , yet we will never be completely satisfied. Do you, therefore, a proper think about what you can do more on how you can improve your political work. I promise I will do the same.

Can you imagine the mien of all the doubters who figured out the party in advance , which means that you can not push an uncompromising policy of Sweden and the Swedes , while managing . Can you imagine the mien of them when the votes get counted and we manage to achieve our goals.

The doubts will vanish completely after such a result and we have the opportunity to take nationalism to a new level never before seen in modern times and it is one less we'll never endeavor and it is important that we are all on the same line where and pull together .

But as I have pointed out , the choice is not all, the other segments are equally important . To build a strong alternative media, to build a social community where we take care of each other , creating financial incentives . In this work , we have come a long way but we are still a young movement that faces the test of time , but we are on the rise , there is no doubt .

And beyond the horizon , where the waiting goal : a Swedish Sweden . A country where one can feel safe , where people care and take care of each other. A country free from greed , selfishness and alienation , where we instead have honor, loyalty and honesty.

In our future Sweden will no Swedish have to go hungry or destitute. It may be hard to imagine how amazing Sweden can actually be , and it may seem like a dream - or a vision for that matter - but it's much more than that, it's our mission.

The targets may be ambitious , I'm the first to admit . But are there any alternatives? Are we as a people have a future , it must misrule of our country put an end once and for all , and that is the work of the Swedes Nationalist party that I put my full faith .

Continuing you members and supporters to work with such passion that characterizes you, it will in turn bring inspiration of more of our fellow members.

Swedish for Swedish will join our ranks , until the day when the goals is no longer beyond the horizon , but in our hands reach. I can imagine it, I believe in it and I feel it in me .

I have always been a true optimist, I have an abiding faith in our people, in its character and morals. I am convinced that this is not the end, we still have time to reverse the negative trend that has been ongoing in recent decades.

I am determined to fight to ensure the Swedish people's future and freedom and without regret or fear, with the help of the blue and yellow bands so we are now out to make history .

https://www.svenskarnasparti.se/2013...stkonferensen/

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; October 29th, 2013 at 02:30 PM.

Old November 4th, 2013 #22
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
During the day, members across the country lit candles in honor of the two Greek nationalists who were killed yesterday outside the golden dawn office in Athens.

Rest in peace!

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; November 4th, 2013 at 12:40 PM.

Old November 9th, 2013 #23
Solskeniskyn

A demonstration from earlier this year:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solskeniskyn View Post
Svenskarnas parti (Party of the Swedes) 1 may nationalist march. Afa rodents crawls out the woodwork per usual to violently sabotage and throw bottles, bricks and rocks at the orderly marchers (and waste a couple of millions of taxpayer money on the police effort). All in all a great day though, and one that carries a great deal of symbolism as usual regarding which one of the sides really represent what is upright, good and just...

Old November 10th, 2013 #24
Jae Manzel

Arrow Injuries at Swedish Nationalist rally

http://www.thelocal.se/20131110/inju...neo-nazi-rally

Old March 10th, 2014 #25
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

"On Sunday, several media wrote about how "Nazis" in Malmö on Saturday night attacked the people who participated in a feminist demonstration. The data which has mainly taken from violence left themselves do not correspond with the actual course of events, but instead has it all been highlighted in an attempt to change the image of the left-sided violence.

Since last fall has left violence in the Malmö region intensified. Nationalists have been attacked and beaten at his home, threatened and harassed. As recently as earlier this week was a young nationalist subjected to threats. Even the police have not arrested anyone for the repeated incidents. Saturday evening's events are part of the intensified violence left.

On Saturday had a party of six people converged at a restaurant in central Malmö to eat and watch a sporting event. Some of the party members of the Swedes party. When the party would go home, they were attacked with bottles and stones by a group of about 25 left-wing extremists who recognized the Nationalists. Society first tried to move away from the place but one of the group fell behind and beaten by left wing extremists with bottles and other weapons.

When the rest of the party discovered that their comrade was in danger so they turned back to protect him and they eventually managed to dislodge him from the mob left. After that we departed company from the numerically superior group of left-wing extremists. Shortly thereafter saw a police patrol party. They went to the police and asked for help with the care of the fellow who got into trouble.

The violent left-wing extremists will by his own admission of having participated in a feminist demonstration earlier in the evening. A left-wing extremist website reports that the man seen nationalists spread the material on which they "responded" to this. According to media reports, the extreme left protesters also been involved in other violent incidents during the evening. Among other things, they have attacked a store during the demonstration.

It is a fundamental right to defend themselves and their peers during the attack. Swedes party condemns politically motivated violence and takes a serious view that society does not have the will or the capacity to stop the Left violence. We see it as a duty that Swedes to intervene for the protection of national comrades who are victims of violence." (google translate)

https://www.svenskarnasparti.se/2014...delse-i-malmo/
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old March 12th, 2014 #26
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
_________
You can feel the sickly stench of a judicial murder brewing in Sweden... 2 nationalists have now been put into custody for "attempted murder" after this weekends' clash.

Almost the whole press, with a few exceptions, has been absolutely rabid in their coverage, churning out the narrative of a "VIOLENT NAZI KNIFE-ATTACK AGAINST PEACEFUL FEMINIST PROTESTORS", despite the fact that most of the (albeit pretty scarce) witness observations that has been yet unearthed seems to strengthen and confirm the nationalists' story: that THEY, the nationalists, were the ones who were attacked, by a gang of 20-25 or so leftists, when returning home from the pub after having watched this saturday's UFC fight with "The Mauler" Alexander Gustafsson.

According to the nationalist, they (6 of them), had tried to first run from the numerically much larger throng, but one of them had fell behind and been set upon by the big lefist-crowd, who has no qualms about stomping a "nazi-pig"'s head to death, and the nationalists returned and managed to rescue him and again withdraw after a violent scuffle, lasting only a minute or so, where the now critically injured antifa received his probable knife injuries to the stomach, and added violent head injuries, possibly from a fall.

Legally, if you are attacked, you are of course (de jure) entitled to defend yourself with the necessary violence. And if the threat is as severe as it was in this case, possibly lethal, you have the right to defend yourself with corresponding lethal measures.

Knives are however not legal to carry in Sweden in public, so that is a possible indictment if that was indeed the sharp object that was used (could have been a broken bottle or something), but only as a separate, much lesser crime, as the use of the knife itself is not illegal, if the threat could have reasonably been deemed life-threatening, and they were the ones who were indeed attacked and were in fact acting in self defence (which again I think most of the information unearthed definitely suggests).

Another suspicious fact that suggests that the leftists are full of shit, is that all of the reds encountered in the neighborhood when the cops arrived have refused to say anything to the police. Very curious behaviour when they have an open goal to make what according to them and their presstitude friends should be a clear-shut case of naked, senseless nazi aggression.

Only earlier today, after over 3 days having passed, and information from witnesses has been heard that contradicts and makes impossible the picture of a planned nazi-butcher attack that was painted the first days of the absolutely irresponsibly biased and viciously hostile press, came the first official depiction - conveniently white-washed and adjusted for chronological impossibilities - from the far-leftists house-organ.

I wrote this in the "Swedish"-section a couple of weeks ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solskeniskyn View Post
A video capturing some of the antifa's antics against nationalists in Sweden.

Teaming up and attacking in packs against unarmed subjects (including women); indiscriminate, mindless property destruction, not excluding arsony that not seldom puts children and neighbors at great risk of harm...aye; the standard, "valiant" leftist modus operandi.

These attacks continues to constitute a problem that has to be adressed, and as the nationalist movement now continues to expand, both in terms of general broader support, and in terms of number of vanguardists, and as the years ahead promises nothing of certainty except more polarization and violence, with also the leftists swelling their ranks with more degenerates and muds, they are not something that's going to abate by themselves.

We can't and shouldn't stoop down to their level, but serious measures must be taken to secure the safety of nationalist activists as we look ahead, and we must instill in the leftists the certainty that participation in attacks against nationalists will result in serious repercussional violence.

This is easier said than done though, as we face the problem of not only having a police-force that refuses to lift a finger to act against these vicious attacks, but a system that draconically beats down and punishes harshly any open nationalist countermeasures. So it has to be done intelligently.

The laws in Sweden provides some room for violence in self-defence, but they are not as far-reaching as in the Kwa, and especially not as regards your right to defend your property. And there is no access to legal weapons (except if you get yourself a hunter-license). And when you to the systems hostility add in the climate of vicious lying and distortion against us in the establishment media, you understand that fair treatment cannot be counted upon at any juncture. But we will have to make do.

And as always the general rule: do not talk or write - just do.
...and the handling of the case thus far sadly again confirms that none of it is hyperbole.

The two nationalists in custody (one of them was also taken to the hospital for bruising) has also naturally counter-filed for assault and violent-assault, but to deaf ears it appears as of yet.

Oh yeah, the state-prosecutor assigned is of course a mud. Lol.

So one wonders: does the rule of law still apply to nationalists in the browning, decaying cesspool that is Sweden today? The jury is still out.

I'll return with updates as this unfolds.

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; March 12th, 2014 at 08:02 PM.

Old March 12th, 2014 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

Great report, Solz, thanks for it. Let us know what happens, please.

Old March 12th, 2014 #28
Solskeniskyn

...and judging from a related precedent, supposing that the legal system is untainted from system bias (lol), we have this pretty recent case that I posted about in this very thread: http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1584108&postcount=12

...the nationalists should be able to expect getting their knife(s) (?) back as they are freed of the charges at the end of this ordeal, having acted in self defence... Right...?

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; March 12th, 2014 at 08:17 PM.

Old March 14th, 2014 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

Welcome to Infoshop News
Friday, March 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM CDT
Fascist knife attack in Malmö, Sweden on the night of International Women's Day

Thursday, March 13 2014 @ 05:38 PM CDT
Contributed by: WorkerFreedom
Views: 156

Late last night several people were attacked in central Malmö by members of the fascist Svenskarnas Parti (Swedes Party). They were on their way home after having taken part in celebrations for International Women's Day.

Fascist knife attack in Malmö, Sweden on the night of International Women's Day

Demonstration against fascist knife attack in Malmö, Sweden

Late last night several people were attacked in central Malmö by members of the fascist Svenskarnas Parti (Swedes Party). They were on their way home after having taken part in celebrations for International Women's Day.

The incident occurred just after a nighttime demonstration against violence against women finished up at around midnight on Möllenvångstorget (a square in the heart of a multicultural and left wing district of Malmö). One person is now in intensive care with serious head injuries and a further three have suffered knife wounds to the arms and lung, amongst which was a member of Allt åt Alla Malmö. The nazis had been searching for potential victims the entire evening in the vicinity of the March 8th Festival at Moriska pavilion in Folketspark. The attack was, in other words, no coincidence.

The attack on the 8th of March demonstrators can't be seen as an isolated incident. The arson attack on Kvarnby peoples high school in October 2013 was only the beginning of an escalation in nazi violence around Malmö. Left wing locales and premises have been exposed to graffiti and broken windows. In January a 16 year old member of SSU (Sweden's Socialdemocratic Youth organisation) was attacked by two men, warning her about spreading her views. In several other places and cities nazis have been identified registering participants in demonstrations during International Women's Day.

The seriously injured 25 year old, who is currently being cared for in a sedated state in hospital, is a leading figure in the fight against racism and homophobia in the football world, a SAC member and devoted supporter of Malmö FF. He also helped to found "Football fans against homophobia". Based on this, he has been recently hung out on the Swedes Party linked website 'Realisten'.

According to witnesses at the scene, a high ranking member of the Swedes Party - Andreas Carlsson, was involved in the attempted murder. He was seen attacking feminists with a knife. Andreas Carlsson is one of the members of the Swedes Party who travelled down to Kiev as "Ukrainafrivilliga" (Ukraine Volunteers) to support the Svoboda party's efforts in taking power. On Realisten he has reported on the Swedish Nationalist delegation's operation.Some of the delegations participants have stayed, according to their own reports, "to enlist in the Ukrainian army", while Carlsson's group returned to Sweden only a few days before the 8th of March.

The Security Services' (Säpo) chief analyst Ahn-Za Hagström claimed on the 8th of March that they "see no increased intention or capability of committing politically motivated crimes when they get home." (http://SR.se March 8th) That same evening the nazis attacked. Foreign Minister Carl Bildt said in a recent interview on Swedish Radio's P1 channel that the Swedes Party's sister party Svoboda are "European democrats who work for values that are ours". This minimization and normalization of fascist parties has given the Swedes Party and their "Ukraine Volunteers" the belief that they have a free pass for their violent acts.

Not only the Security Service, but also the ordinary police have ignored the far-right violence, by depicting the murder attempt as a "gang war" between "opponents on opposite fringes". This comes less than half a year after police ignored warnings that a similar nazi party, Svernska Motståndsrörelsen (The Swedish Resistance Movement), planned to attack the anti-racist demonstration in Kärrtorp.

It is abundantly clear that the fascist threat against Sweden and Europe, against individuals and social movements, is not taken seriously. Neither the government, the security services nor the police have been able to present a clear and coherent approach towards this. Fascist violence should never be reduced to youth fights or extreme phenomena, such as, Birgitta Ohlsson's government extremist investigation. Then one misses the powerful political force that the fascist parties in Europe have become, the impetus it gives the corresponding parties at home in Sweden and ignores the seriousness of the weapons training and street fighting skills Swedish right-wing extremists have gained during his travels and visits with Jobbik in Hungary, Svoboda in Ukraine and the Golden Dawn in Greece these last few months.

Today, they stand for violence in the streets. In September, they stand for parliamentary elections.

http://libcom.org/news/fascist-knife...s-day-09032014

Old March 15th, 2014 #30
Solskeniskyn

That article can be seen as fairly representative for how this also has been portrayed in the mainstream Swedish media. A quick run-through dealing with the lies:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftist rag
...The incident occurred just after a nighttime demonstration against violence against women finished up at around midnight on Möllenvångstorget (a square in the heart of a multicultural and left wing district of Malmö).

One person is now in intensive care with serious head injuries and a further three have suffered knife wounds to the arms and lung,not correct, the one who was stabbed in the lungs and the one who received critical head injuries is the same person. One other person did receive a stab wound around the armpit, but was not seriously injured. The two other "knife wounded" was only lightly scraped and returned home the same night after being plastered. amongst which was a member of Allt åt Alla Malmö. "Allt åt Alla"="Everything to Everyone" - very mature, serious, responsible leftistsThe nazis had been searching for potential victims the entire evening in the vicinity of the March 8th Festival at Moriska pavilion in Folketspark. The attack was, in other words, no coincidence.they had left the pub I do not think even 30 min ago before being set upon by the leftists.

The attack on the 8th of March demonstrators can't be seen as an isolated incident. The arson attack on Kvarnby peoples high school in October 2013 was only the beginning of an escalation in nazi violence around Malmö. Left wing locales and premises have been exposed to graffiti and broken windows.inversion of the truth. We do have weekly house-attacks and car burnings against nationalists in the region though, and a taste of how that manifests itself has been given in the video posted above In January a 16 year old member of SSU (Sweden's Socialdemocratic Youth organisation) was attacked by two men, warning her about spreading her views....extremely sloppily concocted "account", receiving national coverage, that was buried in the news quickly after, having been dissected and proven to be silly attention-seeking, self-promoting lies by a leftist teengirl. In several other places and cities nazis have been identified registering participants in demonstrations during International Women's Day.

The seriously injured 25 year old, who is currently being cared for in a sedated state in hospital, is a leading figure in the fight against racism and homophobia in the football world, a SAC member and devoted supporter of Malmö FF. He also helped to found "Football fans against homophobia". Based on this, he has been recently hung out on the Swedes Party linked website 'Realisten'.This hailed figure was exposed on the site for his comments defening the right to attack in groups against single persons, and kicking in people's heads when they're down. Exquisite irony that the scrawny thug now finds himself with critical head injuries in a hospital ward.

According to witnesses at the scene, a high ranking member of the Swedes Party - Andreas Carlsson, was involved in the attempted murder. He was seen attacking feminists with a knife. Andreas Carlsson is one of the members of the Swedes Party who travelled down to Kiev as "Ukrainafrivilliga" (Ukraine Volunteers) to support the Svoboda party's efforts in taking power.Personally I'm not too happy with some of the Party of the Swedes members handling of the Ukrainian issue, but the party itself has not taken any official stance. On Realisten he has reported on the Swedish Nationalist delegation's operation.Some of the delegations participants have stayed, according to their own reports, "to enlist in the Ukrainian army", while Carlsson's group returned to Sweden only a few days before the 8th of March.

The Security Services' (Säpo) chief analyst Ahn-Za Hagström claimed on the 8th of March that they "see no increased intention or capability of committing politically motivated crimes when they get home." (http://SR.se March 8th) That same evening the nazis attacked. Foreign Minister Carl Bildt said in a recent interview on Swedish Radio's P1 channel that the Swedes Party's sister party Svoboda are "European democrats who work for values that are ours". This minimization and normalization of fascist parties has given the Swedes Party and their "Ukraine Volunteers" the belief that they have a free pass for their violent acts.

Not only the Security Service, but also the ordinary police have ignored the far-right violence, by depicting the murder attempt as a "gang war" between "opponents on opposite fringes". The police - though having only arrested the nationalists and seemingly fucked up big time in not taking in and quickly interrogating the left-thugs before they were given time, several days, to concoct and agree upon a white-washed account - have upheld at least a veneer of objcetivity in this in not making any definite statements on how it started. Though, it only started to be referred to a vague relativistic "gang war" or "extremists scuffle" instead of a "possible nazi attack" by them after informaion started coming in that clearly points instead towards an initiated violent assault by the leftists, which should really be the correct heading. This comes less than half a year after police ignored warnings that a similar nazi party, Svernska Motståndsrörelsen (The Swedish Resistance Movement), planned to attack the anti-racist demonstration in Kärrtorp.

It is abundantly clear that the fascist threat against Sweden and Europe, against individuals and social movements, is not taken seriously. Neither the government, the security services nor the police have been able to present a clear and coherent approach towards this. Fascist violence should never be reduced to youth fights or extreme phenomena, such as, Birgitta Ohlsson's government extremist investigation. Then one misses the powerful political force that the fascist parties in Europe have become, the impetus it gives the corresponding parties at home in Sweden and ignores the seriousness of the weapons training and street fighting skills Swedish right-wing extremists have gained during his travels and visits with Jobbik in Hungary, Svoboda in Ukraine and the Golden Dawn in Greece these last few months.

Today, they stand for violence in the streets. In September, they stand for parliamentary elections.

http://libcom.org/news/fascist-knife...s-day-09032014

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; March 15th, 2014 at 05:27 AM.

Old March 17th, 2014 #31
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
One person is now in intensive care with serious head injuries and a further three have suffered knife wounds to the arms and lung,not correct, the one who was stabbed in the lungs and the one who received critical head injuries is the same person. One other person did receive a stab wound around the armpit, but was not seriously injured.
I have to withdraw this attempted correction: it appears that the two are not the same it turns out, and it was rather the one who was stabbed in the armpit that also received some (claimed) damage to the lungs.

It is not easy to get a real grip of this situation and to get any real confirmations, as the official information is very scarce, and the political spin and obfuscation has been so aggressive, but the supposed lung-damage was in any case not too serious.

And for clarity: the one in critiqual condition and induced coma is still the thug-violece advocate with the "acquired" (to use a jew AIDS favorite-term) head injuries, described earlier.

Very interestingly, it has now been confirmed (no, I'll add a safety line: 90% confirmed), that the brain-injured thug was apparantly carried from the scene by his infinitely idiotic "friends", to a nearby apartment, up the stairs(!!!) to the second or third floor, from where he was later taken by ambulance and rushed to the hospital. To even decide to pick up a person in that state, not to mention carry him away and up stairs, is just beyond dumb; it's antifa dumb - and is:
A) medical insanity that could spell lethal to a head/brain/possibly neck injured person.
B) I figure a headache for the prosecutor as she now, if she does decide to charge the nationalists for his condition and attempted murder, further needs to convince the jury that he was not hurt by being dropped in the stairs or whatever by his jackass accomplices. That is supposing they're actually going to receive anything resembling a fair and neutral trial, which is on the other hand questionable.

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; March 17th, 2014 at 03:17 AM.

Old March 17th, 2014 #32
Solskeniskyn

It's a beautiful city Malmö (where the clash took place), our third largest, located on the southern tip of the land, where the majestic Öresund-bridge connects Sweden to Danmark:

...unfortunately it also has become disastrously muddied, and the rapid transformation into a multi-cultural cesspit has taken not even two decades. And the now just turned sub 50% minority Swedes that cohabit this occupied outpost with the mostly misc. middle-eastern invaders, is made up by a sizeable portion of deviants and the worst kind of arrogant, self-righteous (some militant) leftist traitors.

Here is a video from the demonstration that they hosted last week against the supposed "NAZI-VIOLENCE":

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; March 17th, 2014 at 07:41 AM.

Old March 17th, 2014 #33
Solskeniskyn

A second demonstration from yesterday, with many placards saying "Anti-fascism is ALWAYS self-defence", a very typical leftist slogan, in line with their 3 point golden rule:

1) disregard the truth
2) distort the language
3) pervert the concept of justice

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; March 17th, 2014 at 07:21 PM.

Old March 27th, 2014 #34
Solskeniskyn

I've got no significant update on the case with the nationalists in custody for "attempted murder" at this point; nothing new has really surfaced.

What I do have however is an update on a more positive note: Dan Eriksson, international secretary of the Party of the Swedes, attended the nationalist conference Vision Europa held in Germany this past weekend, and at the link you can listen to a very good and straightforward short speech that he held:

https://soundcloud.com/svenskarnaspa...eaks-at-vision

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; March 27th, 2014 at 02:51 PM.

Old March 28th, 2014 #35
Joe_Smith

Notice the new tactic for the 'democratic' dictatorships. I have a feeling that Swedish nationalists are going to make an electoral breakthrough similar to Golden Dawn this year in the May elections.

One thing for sure, the Leftists have been slowly (judging from footage I've seen of both Party of Swedes and Swedish Resistance Movement) losing the street in some areas of Sweden and Europe in general.

This is similar to how Golden Dawn started in St Agios Panteleimon. They beat the leftists and violent immigrants out of the town square and liberated it to the joy of the people. When the state swooped in and arrested the leadership and made illegal the self-defense of Golden Dawn members in September, there was a ridiculous spectacle of antifa's marching into the square like some kind of victors and the Greek government threw some multicultural party in the town square to add to this short-lived charade.

Essentially, what these "democratic" states do, is use the power of the state and a Jew-dicial system to undermine nationalists and tie their hands behind their back, then get their Leftist pawns to march in and start beating and killing nationalists to avoid the popular blowback of the state doing this. Then when the nationalists fight back, the state uses this as more propaganda and more excuses to violate supposed constitutional rights.

Old April 28th, 2014 #36
Solskeniskyn

Thumbs up

Positive news: the two nationalists have now been released from custody and are on free foot (a bit late with the update, it was some weeks ago now).

Given the tremendous coverage that this "murderous" incident was given the first weeks, with even the traitor premier and opposition leader (among many others) making Trayvon Martin case-ish statements condemning the "nazi attack" in no uncertain terms, sidestepping such old western civilizational relics as presumption of innocence and other such "tripe" (that I'm sure they'd be more than happy to do away with completely when it comes to "nazis" if they could), one finds to one's at least initial astonishment that the release of the nationalists, and the obviously badly failing procession of this supposed mega-case, has been greeted with pretty much complete media-silence.

My reading of it is that the case is built on such a terribly weak foundation that to whip up any media-storm to pressure the prosecutor would only serve to expose their already established narrative as the enormous lie that it really is.

We'll have to wait and see if this will be the end of it and they will end up just shipping it down the memory hole, or if there will be more installations to follow. I think the nationalists' counter-suit for assault and violent assault still stands, and though I still consider the possibility extremely remote, it would be outer-wordly satisfying if instead some reds were to end up being convicted at the end of this ordeal.

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; April 28th, 2014 at 07:24 PM.

Old May 2nd, 2014 #37
Solskeniskyn

The Party of the Swedes revisited Jönköping for this year's 1 of May-manifestation, after last year's successful march.

400 or so policemen are rumored to having been on the ground, in another excessively costly and laborious operation, to deal with the usual throngs of leftist lowlifes attempting to disrupt and sabotage the peaceful demonstration.

The polices' job isn't enviable, and most must be said to often do a pretty decent job on an individual level given the circumstances, but the real problem lies with the corrupt, politicized police-leadership and their yielding, lenient, half-assed, hypocritical approach in dealing with these leftist disturbances.

Because - and this is a very important point to stress: we're not the ones requesting their "protection". We're and always have been fully capable and willing to provide for our own safety and defense if it comes to that. But given that the police at least nominally wants to uphold the veneer that we live in a "democracy" where every political party have a right to their constitutionally guaranteed say without being subjected to violence, we have been willing to cordially cooperate with them when organizing these events; in setting up time-tables, planning the walking routes, upholding real-time communication-lines for dialogue etc.

But the future of this order presupposes that the police are actually willing and capable of doing their job and fulfilling their commitments. The days of arbitrarily applied justice when they have been able to arrogantly treat us as a barely tolerable marginalized nuisance are over. For their own sake, and for the still sound actors within the system who are earnest and mean well, now is the time for some serious introspection and self-scrutiny, to realize and internalize the seriousness of the situation, to realize just how volatile and transient the order and societal stability that they have been taken for granted are, because they're sitting on a real powder keg in the quickly browning and polarizing Swedish society.

Last year we witnessed what draconic means they have at their disposal when there is a will, and how blatant the double-standard is, when the roles for the first time in eons were reversed, and nationalists from the Swedish Resistance Movement showed up and interrupted a leftist gathering, with mass-arrests and multiple convictions of nationalists as a result.

Anyway, it was a good march all in all, that drew massive media attention, with speeches from amongst others party leader Stefan Jacobsson concluding the day. Here's some footage (~@02:00 a leftist learns the hard way that it is not such a good idea to try to steal a flag from the marchers):

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; May 3rd, 2014 at 09:01 AM. Reason: *Another video

Old May 4th, 2014 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

good report, Sols, thanks for it!

Quote:
400 or so policemen are rumored to having been on the ground, in another excessively costly and laborious operation, to deal with the usual throngs of leftist lowlifes attempting to disrupt and sabotage the peaceful demonstration.

The polices' job isn't enviable, and most must be said to often do a pretty decent job on an individual level given the circumstances, but the real problem lies with the corrupt, politicized police-leadership and their yielding, lenient, half-assed, hypocritical approach in dealing with these leftist disturbances.

Because - and this is a very important point to stress: we're not the ones requesting their "protection". We're and always have been fully capable and willing to provide for our own safety and defense if it comes to that. But given that the police at least nominally wants to uphold the veneer that we live in a "democracy" where every political party have a right to their constitutionally guaranteed say without being subjected to violence, we have been willing to cordially cooperate with them when organizing these events; in setting up time-tables, planning the walking routes, upholding real-time communication-lines for dialogue etc.

But the future of this order presupposes that the police are actually willing and capable of doing their job and fulfilling their commitments. The days of arbitrarily applied justice when they have been able to arrogantly treat us as a barely tolerable marginalized nuisance are over.
Why do you think that? Because of your numbers?

Quote:
For their own sake, and for the still sound actors within the system who are earnest and mean well, now is the time for some serious introspection and self-scrutiny, to realize and internalize the seriousness of the situation, to realize just how volatile and transient the order and societal stability that they have been taken for granted are, because they're sitting on a real powder keg in the quickly browning and polarizing Swedish society.

Last year we witnessed what draconic means they have at their disposal when there is a will, and how blatant the double-standard is, when the roles for the first time in eons were reversed, and nationalists from the Swedish Resistance Movement showed up and interrupted a leftist gathering, with mass-arrests and multiple convictions of nationalists as a result.
What were the comparative numbers?

Quote:
Anyway, it was a good march all in all, that drew massive media attention, with speeches from amongst others party leader Stefan Jacobsson concluding the day. Here's some footage (~@02:00 a leftist learns the hard way that it is not such a good idea to try to steal a flag from the marchers):
So what's the summary: is Party of the Swedes growing in numbers? Looks like a good number at rally, but what's the overall picture?

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 4th, 2014 at 11:19 AM.

Old May 4th, 2014 #39
N.B. Forrest

Seeing that hoodied commie cunt eating a non-kosher knuckle sammich was SWEET.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 9th, 2014 #40
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
good report, Sols, thanks for it!
Thanks Alex.

Quote:
Why do you think that? Because of your numbers?

What were the comparative numbers?

So what's the summary: is Party of the Swedes growing in numbers? Looks like a good number at rally, but what's the overall picture?
Yes, the party is steadily growing in every regard, with ~2500 being a reasonable estimate of the numbers of members (the number is not openly disclosed due to tactical/safety-consideration). For comparison, the party received ~700 votes in the last election four years ago, and naturally not all of those were members, so we're talking about quite a significant rate of increase.

10 000 votes, and 10 local seats, are the stated goals for the coming 2014 September national/municipal elections, which is within reach and realistic granted good campaigning and activity the remaining months. If achieved, it would constitute the greatest electoral success of an ethno-nationalist party in Sweden since WWII.

It is still modest numbers, and they appear even more so when you consider the absolutely appalling rate at which Sweden is being flooded, but we know from the examples of NSDAP and recently Golden Dawn that if you stay principled and undaunted, if you keep your head up and keep putting in the tireless work to continually improve and build an ever stronger, ever more capable, ever more competent movement - the tide can turn quickly and the support increase by orders of magnitude when inevitably the rotten system starts falling apart and people lose their trust in it.

And of course, one can't forgo mentioning the way in which the internet has leveled and absolutely revolutionized the playing field when it comes to reaching the people and getting the un-jew-filtered message out there. The tremendous reach and traffic that the bigger immigration- and establishment critical alternative media-sites now enjoy in Sweden would have been, and was, unthinkable just ten, even five, years ago. They have now become a real political power-factor (with the Party of the Swedes affiliated site www.realisten.se as one of the bigger players with 100 000 or so unique visitors every month), and are now, despite having only minimal voluntary contributions for funds, out-trafficking many of the old badly struggling newspapers with million $ budgets. Sweden has the last decades sadly come to distinguish itself on many fronts only as an derailed, wacko, deterrent example, but in this development we have something very promising that is worthy of emulation.

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; May 9th, 2014 at 11:09 AM.

Tags
#1, party swedes, svp

Thread