Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2005 #21
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I will be in front of a federal courthouse tomorrow... somewhere... lawfully and publically protesting this Jewish contrivance, abomination, and extermination of our people. Every time a Jew cries "genocide" ask the Jew regarding the Jewish role in the "prochoice" antilife movement which is as open a fact as their role in the "civil rights" antiwhite movement.

Old January 20th, 2005 #22
Future

Immorality is the Jew's stock and trade. What better way to kill us than to have us kill our own children?

Old January 21st, 2005 #23
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Well it was cold as ever but march we did. And there were besides the tv crews some odd dutifully people snapping face shots of every one of a hundred or more protestor. I said to my kameradshaft, "we should have brought our own camera to take pictures of these picture takers." Duly noted and agreed for next time.

To a hundred or more prolife demonstrators there were maybe five proaborts. They looked like four lesbians and one tall Jew. For some odd reason, the three tv crews each interviewed a different proabort, as if to exagerrate their numbers.

They were carrying signs that said "43,000,000 dead." OY VEY A HOLOCAUST! But if they're not Jews they dont count right?

And you can be damn sure I said that and a few other choice words and received more than a few nods of approval.

Well to warm up afterwards I had Eggs Benedict for lunch and must say it was a worthwhile protest even if it seems like the big fat immovable federal government is so strong and powerful it wont do shit. Maybe so. Sometimes its not about winning or losing though folks its how you play the game. And when you dont speak out and oppose the bad guys, you're not even in the game to begin with.

Old January 25th, 2005 #25
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Hmm a kike-like weasaly response from you Anima. Fact is, blacks would abort a certain percentage of their young anyways. they are not known for their ability or inclination to follow the law. it's White women who would be deterred from having abortions were it unlawful.

anyways, I dont look to attrition to save the White race. What we need to do is secure an adequate birthrate and regain sovereignity in our own lands which will lead to living room, free association, and secure borders. Having done so, it will matter little what the assorted non-Whites of the planet do, and should we have to take dramatic action to collectively defend ourselves we will.

Attrition is however, a war the Yellow Peril can fight isnt it? I saw an article yesterday that said a million three hundred thousand Chinese died in a massive flood in 1930. Barely made a dent huh?

One more thing. Blacks are victims of Jewish nation-wrecking even as much as Whites. If they werent so collectively stupid, leadersless, and chaotic, they might all rally behind a nationalist like Louis Farrakhan and send the Jew packing. Maybe one day that will happen. I welcome their liberation from Jewish tyrrany as well as our own.

Old January 25th, 2005 #26
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

In case you were wondering anima out of about 150 or maybe more, there was exactly one black high school girl at the event. the local pro-life people are almost entirely White and Catholic. And no Asians or Asian mongrels.

Old January 25th, 2005 #27
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Boy, that struck a nerve...

Old January 25th, 2005 #28
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Boy, that struck a nerve...

rational arguments for abortion can be made in the case of the health of the mother, gross fetal abnormality, rape, incest, and rassenschande as well. Does that strike a nerve with you?

Thread