Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2006 #61
Abzug Hoffman

You know, it's not funny the number of people Warman has locked up or shut down. It's appalling. I don't see the point of making stupid remarks about what you are [not] going to do to him, when his plan is to come here and shut web sites down for this.

Is it more like selling guns to the Indians, or like Nero fiddling while Rome burned?

Making stupid, childish remarks is just going to make other people say, "Well, who cares if they are shut down? They were just stupid idiots, anyway".

Old July 15th, 2006 #62
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
Subrosa, I chose to differ with you on this. I refuse to allow Tomasz to fade away during his incarceration. I am going over the GoyFire episode he participated in and will be airing it on the live feed and using clips of it to front a campaign for White free speech and expose the hipocracy of the kikes and kike-a-likes by using their own words against them in juxtaposition. Kind of hard to put into words right now what I hear but the result should be a series of audio ads and maybe a video commercial or two for distrobution on YouTube and other similar sites.

I also will keep talking about him on air when broadcasting, pumping listeners to support him with letters and such to not let him feel he has been forgotten.

I read above how someone described Canadian jails as almost country club. Remember Ernst Zundel and how he was treated by the kikestanys? We must not allow them to treat Tom the same way.

I have a voice and an internet radio network to use it on. I am not going to let it rest.
That's great Stan. I would recommend this also, concerning Political Prisoner awareness.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...27&postcount=3

Old July 15th, 2006 #63
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
You know, it's not funny the number of people Warman has locked up or shut down. It's appalling. I don't see the point of making stupid remarks about what you are [not] going to do to him, when his plan is to come here and shut web sites down for this.

Is it more like selling guns to the Indians, or like Nero fiddling while Rome burned?

Making stupid, childish remarks is just going to make other people say, "Well, who cares if they are shut down? They were just stupid idiots, anyway".
I agree. Threats to a potential target, no matter how remote the possibility, should be moderated. Now if this guy gets his just deserts, the first thing that will happen is VNN servers being seized.

Old July 16th, 2006 #64
Bill
Banned

Quote:

[...]
I read above how someone described Canadian jails as almost country club. Remember Ernst Zundel and how he was treated by the kikestanys? We must not allow them to treat Tom the same way.
The Zundel case was unique. He was a non-citizen, who was on a "security certificate" this is the reason why he was in isolation. Tom is not incarcerated under that. He is a regular general population inmate. The Jews could have a real hard-on for him & put him in the hole or something like that, but I personaly doubt it. You have to do something, assault a guard, a fellow inmate, something, they cannot just isolate you for nothing on a conviction like what he has.

Canada's jails may be better than many U.S. ones, but country clubs they are not, shit happens in Canada as well.

Old July 16th, 2006 #65
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryAryan
The Zundel case was unique. He was a non-citizen, who was on a "security certificate" this is the reason why he was in isolation. Tom is not incarcerated under that. He is a regular general population inmate. The Jews could have a real hard-on for him & put him in the hole or something like that, but I personaly doubt it. You have to do something, assault a guard, a fellow inmate, something, they cannot just isolate you for nothing on a conviction like what he has.

Canada's jails may be better than many U.S. ones, but country clubs they are not, shit happens in Canada as well.
Thanks for posting that AA. Sometimes I need to be reminded of some details. Still though, I do not want Tom to go on his journey without knowing that he is supported and not forgotten - at the least.

We, my wife and I, have been thinking of ways to help him out. Financially, we are somewhat strapped right now. But we have other ways that we can show our respect and appreciation to Tom. We want to send him a Care package every two weeks. What it will contain besides reading material and other approved item's I don't know yet. I have inquired and hope to get a response soon.

I have thought of other ways that I could raise funds for his fines and other needs. I shuttle around an 8,000 watt concert PA system and lighting system on the weekends for bands in the area and I have experience in promotion to some degree.

What I'm thinking is a tall order and there is no way I can do it alone but here goes: A benefit/awareness concert to raise funds for Tom and others in a similar position. If I could find someone to donate a property to use, centrally located in the Kwa to facilitate ease of travel for all, honorable and trustworthy security, 6 - 10 WN-flavored bands (Prussian Blue, Battlecry, etc.), guest speakers like Alex Linder, David Duke, Glenn Miller, Peter Schaenk, Ernst Zundel's wife, whomever, we could put on what amounts to "A Holiday In The Sun: A Concert for the Freedom of White Speech". A White Nationalist Woodstock.

We could use VNN/VNNB and other WN outlets to promote the show beforehand. We could audio and video tape the whole thing and package it for release by donation to the public. Hell, with enough thought and planning, and a few good men, we could even simulcast it over the web.

What I'm saying here is that it could be used as a vehicle to found an "Amnesty International - type" organization that would look after our politically persecuted White brothers and sisters and promote awareness of the problem of the one sided persecution of Whites through unethical speech and hate-crime statutes.

As I said, it's a tall order but it can be done. VNNers have thrown close to 115,000 TAA's and WPL's on lawns and driveways, raised $75,000 for a WN before that and are currently helping out a White woman and her 5 children to recover from the death of her husband. When we put our mind and talents into something, we get it done.

I know with the middle east looking like it's going to explode any minute and all the other problems and worries we face this seems a bit far fetched or "not radical enough" but think about it. I have been for some time now and if I can get this far with my head, I wonder what a couple others added together might accomplish.

:cheers: Stan

Old July 16th, 2006 #66
Abzug Hoffman

Isn't it funny how this case is not Canadians locking horns on what is "Canadian", but it's your typical "not a Jew" but somehow extremely Jewy ZOG worker from Germany and somebody from Poland. They are not even from Britain! So you have your "helper" explaining what "we Canadians" are all about and your "criminal", who probably DID push the Canadian bounds of common sense and decency both being foreigners. That is an ever so ZOG-like scenario.

The name Warman can go either way, it looks like. But this is a Warman who majored in drama and then joined the Green Party [also known as Green on the Outside, Red on the Inside Party]. Let me guess, just like the last Pope, his best friend was a Jew, he grew up in a Jewish neighborhood, "speaks Yiddish", and went to a Jewish school, but he's "not" Jewish! Only his mother has a name like Klein or Greene or Lavine, but she's "not" Jewish, either!

Last edited by Abzug Hoffman; July 16th, 2006 at 08:37 AM.

Old July 16th, 2006 #67
jimbo!
Banned

Question Wtf

Quote:

Making stupid, childish remarks is just going to make other people say, "Well, who cares if they are shut down? They were just stupid idiots, anyway"
reality check!
doesn't matter how 'civil' or 'analytical' or blah blah blah you are.....
these CUNTs are gunna have a go regardless.
cf: Zundel (a pacifist!)
may as well go down guns blazing!
that's my philosophy!
(AFA 'other people' are concerned re: other white people....most of them are goin' under any-ways...the niggas will EAT them ALIVE.....so: TO HELL WITH THEM!.....WNs should only be concerned abt saving our most valuable genetic resource: viz: children under 17yrs)
we're AT WAR......
i'm no stranger to a court-room so: bring it on WANKA Warman!
(you FCKN JEW-SLAUGHTER WHORE!)

(jimbo)

Old July 16th, 2006 #68
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo!
reality check!
doesn't matter how 'civil' or 'analytical' or blah blah blah you are.....
these CUNTs are gunna have a go regardless.
cf: Zundel (a pacifist!)
may as well go down guns blazing!
that's my philosophy!
(AFA 'other people' are concerned re: other white people....most of them are goin' under any-ways...the niggas will EAT them ALIVE.....so: TO HELL WITH THEM!.....WNs should only be concerned abt saving our most valuable genetic resource: viz: children under 17yrs)
we're AT WAR......
i'm no stranger to a court-room so: bring it on WANKA Warman!
(you FCKN JEW-SLAUGHTER WHORE!)

(jimbo)

Here's the thing - Zundel actually got some sympathy and some people defending him. Why? Because he acted like a sensible adult instead of a punk who needed to be locked up. It didn't help Zundel stay out of jail, but if everyone acted like Zundel, it would help our side in public sympathy. All this punk talk does is confuse the issue of political free speech. No non-punks are going to care what you have to say and they will be glad when you get locked up, because they think you are screwy.

Old July 16th, 2006 #69
Stan Sikorski
Returned

If your talking about the Race-blind/jew blind goyim helping Zundel, what good did it do him so far? It doesn't matter Abzug what they think, do, or say. ZOG is going to continue to keep pulling the rug out from under all of us until we make a stand. At least it will make it that much harder for them to take us quietly.

Look at Iran's president - he's calling a spade a spade and catching shit for it, thought crazy by the standard patriotard goyim spoonfed their beliefs. Is he right about jews? Hell yes. Is he all talk? Time will tell but I wouldn't want to be a kike if Izrael steps over the line in the sand he has drawn in Syria.

I agree that "brave-talk" can get a man in trouble with the kike-machine but it also keeps them guessing. As far as calling Tom a punk, the kikes started it. The man, as all men, should have a right to say what they wish and not be locked up for it. I could see it being different if he went to Warman's house, knocked on the door and punched him in the face when he answered. But he didn't.

Sympathy and support from the norms? You don't mind if I don't hold my breath do you?

Old July 16th, 2006 #70
America First

Quote:
If your talking about the Race-blind/jew blind goyim helping Zundel, what good did it do him so far? It doesn't matter Abzug what they think, do, or say. ZOG is going to continue to keep pulling the rug out from under all of us until we make a stand. At least it will make it that much harder for them to take us quietly.

Look at Iran's president - he's calling a spade a spade and catching shit for it, thought crazy by the standard patriotard goyim spoonfed their beliefs. Is he right about jews? Hell yes. Is he all talk? Time will tell but I wouldn't want to be a kike if Izrael steps over the line in the sand he has drawn in Syria.

I agree that "brave-talk" can get a man in trouble with the kike-machine but it also keeps them guessing. As far as calling Tom a punk, the kikes started it. The man, as all men, should have a right to say what they wish and not be locked up for it. I could see it being different if he went to Warman's house, knocked on the door and punched him in the face when he answered. But he didn't.

Sympathy and support from the norms? You don't mind if I don't hold my breath do you?

After the locking up of Representative Trafficant of Ohio, and he did speak against these alien's in our midst and defended White men against the jew lie's, so then the media lie's were told about him, then there was about three or four other rep's who though they only stated something mild against izzy and the war not only got attacked, but tons of money was funneled to their opponent's in the next election, so you see now NOT one rep or personality like Tom Selleck could or would step forward to speak out for Zundel, who was treated in a show of brute force to scare Whites at large away from any support.

Doug Collin's is dead now, and there is NOT one Canadian elected representative that has helped T Winnicki, as far as I know of. The Canadian government is a regime, itz members take order's and are more afraid it appears now than the people at large.

As for sending money or food to him, that is not the problem, the problem is what will the prison allow him to get. If 10,000 White male Canadian's marched to the capital for him, he would be free. The Canadian regime is very likely paper izzy thin it's power for now depend's soley on brain washed Goy'em for now, till they can fully flood in a majority of Black and Asian's who will be more than happy to take order's to beat down Whites politicaly and most likely physically.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 16th, 2006 #71
Kosher Nazi

Default Where is he, exactly?

I wonder what the address of the detention facility is.

Canada should be rescued from hate crimes legislation.

Old July 16th, 2006 #72
News
Friendly

Does the nine month sentence follow some specific guidelines or is this a symbolic joke? Jew-controlled legal systems are fond of making little points. 9 months of gestation to be "reborn" as right-thinking citizen?

Also, someone posted many pages ago with links to Winnicki's woodwork. Can you still order from there now that he is jailed? How will the money be used exactly?

Old July 16th, 2006 #73
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by News
Does the nine month sentence follow some specific guidelines or is this a symbolic joke? Jew-controlled legal systems are fond of making little points. 9 months of gestation to be "reborn" as right-thinking citizen?
According to Canadian law, being found guilty of a contempt of court charge brings a minimum of 6 months. The judge gave Tom 9. To top it off this is only for the contempt charge. He still has to face charges of racial incitement. So anyone that tells me he should just do his 9 months and get it over with need to realize that he is facing much more down the road and that WE have to do whatever we can to help him.

GoyFire #34 was just taped today and I am going about the post editing process. Top of the talk was Tom's situation.

:cheers:

Old July 16th, 2006 #74
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
SIZE=2]I know with the middle east looking like it's going to explode any minute and all the other problems and worries we face this seems a bit far fetched or "not radical enough" but think about it. I have been for some time now and if I can get this far with my head, I wonder what a couple others added together might accomplish.[/SIZE][/FONT]

:cheers: Stan
Sadly, something like that would be infil'd as hell, and everybody there would know it.

Old July 17th, 2006 #75
jimbo!
Banned

Question AND so

Quote:
Here's the thing - Zundel actually got some sympathy and some people defending him
the same sort of 'muted sympathy' Irving got hunh?
(¾" prgphs on the bottom right-hand corner, pg 35, section Z of the 'Jew York Times' Sunday edtn hunh?)
the sort that involves 'talking (or: better yet: 'whispering') behind closed doors about 'such injustice! i don't agree with what he says but this is wrong'!
NOW: imagine if it wuz a nigga or a yoo who had been 'imprisoned'
that nigg they fried recently in Meixfornia (Tookie) got more public sympathy than Zundel...ferFCKsake!
so: who need that kind of 'sympathy' period?

Quote:
Why? Because he acted like a sensible adult instead of a punk who needed to be locked up. It didn't help Zundel stay out of jail, but if everyone acted like Zundel, it would help our side in public sympathy. All this punk talk does is confuse the issue of political free speech
the yoos say what is political free speech and what ain't.
participating in debates on their terms is to concede defeat.

Quote:
No non-punks are going to care what you have to say and they will be glad when you get locked up, because they think you are screwy
'non-punks'?
guess that's code for 'politically correct whites'
WELL: what you call 'punk action' is what any self-respecting white man would have done 300, 200 or, maybe even, 100 yrs ago!
as per prvs post:
WNs don't want or need white adults who are anti-WN;
if yr not 'on-board' by now, it's TOO LATE!
(white children excepted!)
when the CRUNCH comes, and it will come SOON, those sort of whites can't expect admittance to the White Imperium.....let them go and live with their 'mud neighbours'

(jimbo!)

Old July 17th, 2006 #76
America First

He had just left solitary confinement in the U.S.S.R. when this was written. Most of this is still potent and timeless, though some context is dated. Perhaps those who have not read this before, will find it worthy.

Live Not By Lies
Alexander Solzhenitsyn

As printed in The Washington Post, p. A26
Monday, February 18, 1974

Following is the full text of Alexander Solzhenitsyn's essay ``Live Not By Lies.'' It is perhaps the last thing he wrote on his native soil [before the collapse of the Soviet Union] and circulated among Moscow's intellectuals [at that time]. The essay is dated Feb. 12, the day that secret police broke into his apartment and arrested him. The next day he was exiled to West Germany.

At one time we dared not even to whisper. Now we write and read samizdat, and sometimes when we gather in the smoking room at the Science Institute we complain frankly to one another: What kind of tricks are they playing on us, and where are they dragging us? gratuitous boasting of cosmic achievements while there is poverty and destruction at home. Propping up remote, uncivilized regimes. Fanning up civil war. And we recklessly fostered Mao Tse-tung at our expense-- and it will be we who are sent to war against him, and will have to go. Is there any way out? And they put on trial anybody they want and they put sane people in asylums--always they, and we are powerless.

Things have almost reached rock bottom. A universal spiritual death has already touched us all, and physical death will soon flare up and consume us both and our children--but as before we still smile in a cowardly way and mumble without tounges tied. But what can we do to stop it? We haven't the strength?

We have been so hopelessly dehumanized that for today's modest ration of food we are willing to abandon all our principles, our souls, and all the efforts of our predecessors and all opportunities for our descendants--but just don't disturb our fragile existence. We lack staunchness, pride and enthusiasm. We don't even fear universal nuclear death, and we don't fear a third world war. We have already taken refuge in the crevices. We just fear acts of civil courage.

We fear only to lag behind the herd and to take a step alone-and suddenly find ourselves without white bread, without heating gas and without a Moscow registration.

We have been indoctrinated in political courses, and in just the same way was fostered the idea to live comfortably, and all will be well for the rest of our lives. You can't escape your environment and social conditions. Everyday life defines consciousness. What does it have to do with us? We can't do anything about it?

But we can--everything. But we lie to ourselves for assurance. And it is not they who are to blame for everything-we ourselves, only we. One can object: But actually toy can think anything you like. Gags have been stuffed into our mouths. Nobody wants to listen to us and nobody asks us. How can we force them to listen? It is impossible to change their minds.

It would be natural to vote them out of office-but there are not elections in our country. In the West people know about strikes and protest demonstrations-but we are too oppressed, and it is a horrible prospect for us: How can one suddenly renounce a job and take to the streets? Yet the other fatal paths probed during the past century by our bitter Russian history are, nevertheless, not for us, and truly we don't need them.

Now that the axes have done their work, when everything which was sown has sprouted anew, we can see that the young and presumptuous people who thought they would make out country just and happy through terror, bloody rebellion and civil war were themselves misled. No thanks, fathers of education! Now we know that infamous methods breed infamous results. Let our hands be clean!

The circle--is it closed? And is there really no way out? And is there only one thing left for us to do, to wait without taking action? Maybe something will happen by itself? It will never happen as long as we daily acknowledge, extol, and strengthen--and do not sever ourselves from--the most perceptible of its aspects: Lies.

When violence intrudes into peaceful life, its face glows with self-confidence, as if it were carrying a banner and shouting: ``I am violence. Run away, make way for me--I will crush you.'' But violence quickly grows old. And it has lost confidence in itself, and in order to maintain a respectable face it summons falsehood as its ally--since violence lays its ponderous paw not every day and not on every shoulder. It demands from us only obedience to lies and daily participation in lies--all loyalty lies in that.

And the simplest and most accessible key to our self-neglected liberation lies right here: Personal non-participation in lies. Though lies conceal everything, though lies embrace everything, but not with any help from me.

This opens a breach in the imaginary encirclement caused by our inaction. It is the easiest thing to do for us, but the most devastating for the lies. Because when people renounce lies it simply cuts short their existence. Like an infection, they can exist only in a living organism.

We do not exhort ourselves. We have not sufficiently matured to march into the squares and shout the truth our loud or to express aloud what we think. It's not necessary.

It's dangerous. But let us refuse to say that which we do not think.

This is our path, the easiest and most accessible one, which takes into account out inherent cowardice, already well rooted. And it is much easier--it's dangerous even to say this--than the sort of civil disobedience which Gandhi advocated.

Our path is to talk away fro the gangrenous boundary. If we did not paste together the dead bones and scales of ideology, if we did not sew together the rotting rags, we would be astonished how quickly the lies would be rendered helpless and subside.

That which should be naked would then really appear naked before the whole world.

So in our timidity, let each of us make a choice: Whether consciously, to remain a servant of falsehood--of course, it is not out of inclination, but to feed one's family, that one raises his children in the spirit of lies--or to shrug off the lies and become an honest man worthy of respect both by one's children and contemporaries.

And from that day onward he:

Will not henceforth write, sign, or print in any way a single phrase which in his opinion distorts the truth.
Will utter such a phrase neither in private conversation not in the presence of many people, neither on his own behalf not at the prompting of someone else, either in the role of agitator, teacher, educator, not in a theatrical role.
Will not depict, foster or broadcast a single idea which he can only see is false or a distortion of the truth whether it be in painting, sculpture, photography, technical science, or music.
Will not cite out of context, either orally or written, a single quotation so as to please someone, to feather his own nest, to achieve success in his work, if he does not share completely the idea which is quoted, or if it does not accurately reflect the matter at issue.
Will not allow himself to be compelled to attend demonstrations or meetings if they are contrary to his desire or will, will neither take into hand not raise into the air a poster or slogan which he does not completely accept.
Will not raise his hand to vote for a proposal with which he does not sincerely sympathize, will vote neither openly nor secretly for a person whom he considers unworthy or of doubtful abilities.
Will not allow himself to be dragged to a meeting where there can be expected a forced or distorted discussion of a question.
Will immediately talk out of a meeting, session, lecture, performance or film showing if he hears a speaker tell lies, or purvey ideological nonsense or shameless propaganda.
Will not subscribe to or buy a newspaper or magazine in which information is distorted and primary facts are concealed.
Of course we have not listed all of the possible and necessary deviations from falsehood. But a person who purifies himself will easily distinguish other instances with his purified outlook.

No, it will not be the same for everybody at first. Some, at first, will lose their jobs. For young people who want to live with truth, this will, in the beginning, complicate their young lives very much, because the required recitations are stuffed with lies, and it is necessary to make a choice.

But there are no loopholes for anybody who wants to be honest. On any given day any one of us will be confronted with at least one of the above-mentioned choices even in the most secure of the technical sciences. Either truth or falsehood: Toward spiritual independence or toward spiritual servitude.

And he who is not sufficiently courageous even to defend his soul- don't let him be proud of his ``progressive'' views,a dn don't let him boast that he is an academician or a people's artist, a merited figure, or a general--let him say to himself: I am in the herd, and a coward. It's all the same to me as long as I'm fed and warm.

Even this path, which is the most modest of all paths of resistance, will not be easy for us. But it is much easier than self-immolation or a hunger strike: The flames will not envelope your body, your eyeballs, will not burst from the heat, and brown bread and clean water will always be available to your family.

A great people of Europe, the Czhechoslovaks, whom we betrayed and deceived: Haven't they shown us how a vulnerable breast can stand up even against tanks if there is a worthy heart within it?

You say it will not be easy? But it will be easiest of all possible resources. It will not be an easy choice for a body, but it is only one for a soul. Not, it is not an easy path. But there are already people, even dozens of them, who over the years have maintained all these points and live by the truth.

So you will not be the first to take this path, but will join those who have already taken it. This path will be easier and shorter for all of us if we take it by mutual efforts and in close rank. If there are thousands of us, they will not be able to do anything with us. If there are tens of thousands of us, then we would not even recognize our country.

If we are too frightened, then we should stop complaining that someone is suffocating us. We ourselves are doing it. let us then bow down even more, let us wail, and out brothers the biologists will help to bring nearer the day when they are able to read our thoughts are worthless and hopeless.

And if we get cold feet, even taking this step, then we are worthless and hopeless, and the scorn of Pushkin should be directed to us:

``Why should cattle have the gifts of freedom?

``Their heritage from generation to generation is the belled yoke and the lash.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
©1974 Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Digitized and formatted in HTML by The Augustine Club at Columbia University, 2001

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 17th, 2006 #77
Gauntlet

Default Warman called "heroic"

'Heroic' hate fighter brings the battle west

Keith Borkowsky, CanWest News Service
Published: Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ottawa lawyer Richard Warman testified at a human rights tribunal into alleged online hate activities by a Tofield resident.
Photograph by : Shaughn Butts, the Journal

EDMONTON - At Queen's University, Richard Warman was happiest on a theatre stage.

The Ottawa lawyer now spends much of his free time and his own money as an anti-hate crusader, on the warpath against neo-Nazis and hate messages on the Internet............
http://www.canada.com/edmontonjourna...da5748&k=67402

Old July 17th, 2006 #78
jimbo!
Banned

Angry it's a WAR, man!

Ottawa lawyer Richard Warman testified at a human rights tribunal into alleged online hate activities by a Tofield resident.
Photograph by : Shaughn Butts, the Journal

if there's any justice in the universe, this chabbez-goi's house, family, relations & pets(!) will be FUCKED,BURNT & BUTCHERED by niggz, mudz and sub-humanoids

THEN, when he's left with NOTHING & NO-BODY, this 'boof-head' PUNK might realise we're @ war, man!
(try asking yr yoo buddies for HELP, then, schmuck!)

sorry FUCK-HEAD...you STILL won't be admitted to the New White Imperium..gunna take a HELL of a LOT more than THAT for you to prove yr WN!
Like, for instance, an enforced 'probation' in the brave, new Sth Africa u seem to be so fond of or, better yet, Mad Dog Mugubbles' Zimbabbleway!

sorry, CUNT....we've got the forces of destiny, history and Nature behind us.

THAT means, we' re gunna WIN....and YOU're gunna lose!
(jail one....a hundred will 'step up to the plate!')
(kill another....a thousand will take their place!)

(jimbo!)

Old July 17th, 2006 #79
Bill
Banned

Nice pic jimbo. I'm not sure I understand your text message though.....

Warman, yea he is a real "heroic hate fighter". The filthy swine he works for just massacred a whole family [including 4 small children] of Canadian citizens, I guess that is not hate though?

The anti-Christ, Satanic, DNA seedline, spawn of Satan, child stealing, raping & murdering, filthy vampire race of Jew devils, anything they do is fine, the sky is the limit for that race of "Human Rights Activists".

Last edited by Bill; July 17th, 2006 at 01:34 PM.

Old July 17th, 2006 #80
Altered Beast

If he's so "heroic" then why is he hiding? He has the courts, police, Canadian Jewish Congress and controlled media on his side. He probably has a couple of JDL mobsters for body guards as well. What does he have to fear? The Canadian press must be desperate for heros to promote this prissy little theatre boy.

Tom Winnicki, by contrast, had no protection at all. He stood for freedom of speech against an incredible array of hostile forces. He knew the possible consequences of speaking out but chose to do so anyway. Now, that's a hero.

If Warman is so "courageous" maybe he should speak up about the killing of Canadian citizens in Lebanon by Israel. Why is this brave hero silent now? Maybe he is still trembling under his bed over the trama of the Winnicki case.

The hypocrisy and selective "courage" by prostitutes like Warman give me hope for the future. Alone, our opponents are not very impressive. Without the media, Canadian government and Jewish terrorists to protect them; they are just frightened little pussies. Ironically, the multiculturalism they are defending will eventually destroy their wall of protection.

Thank you for posting his picture.

Thread