Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2023 #1
Franco

Default A Walk Down Memory Lane, Sort Of

A Walk Down Memory Lane, Sort Of

I recall standing in a large drugstore circa March 2020. The Covid Nightmare (which was 99% Jewish-media-driven) was just beginning. The line to the cashier was long. Everybody was buying the same things: toilet paper, canned food, aspirin, etc. There were maybe 20 people in line, but the total silence was strange. Nobody said one word to anybody else. All of them were, I would say, in a zombie-like state. Staring at their feet and scared of what was coming. Not knowing if they, or their neighbors, would still be alive a month from now. Nobody knew the truth. Nobody knew that the whole thing was a GIANT FUCKING scam, and, that Jews at Big Pharma, Big Medical and the CDC knew it was a scam.

I will never, ever forget talking to my sister on the telephone, long distance, and hearing the fear in her voice. She said, "what are we going to do???" and I said, "I don't know. I really don't. Just do the best you can, and avoid other people."

NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY DID TO US! EVER!

https://www.kirksvilletoday.com/wp-c...6-9440299.jpeg

-------------------------

Old January 25th, 2023 #2
Ray Allan

I think most of us had the same experience at the time. Most VNNers probably knew it was bullshit from the beginning, if you go back and look at some of the old threads about it. I never did understand the toilet paper thing, though. A couple more recent experiences I had were last year when on two different occasions I was behind a sheeboon in line and a buck in another. Neither one of them were wearing face diapers, but they turned to me annoyed, saying to give them more "social distancing." I didn't budge, but asked, "Did you just come out of a time warp from 2020?" Interesting that both of them were niggers and apparently not accustomed to Whitey not caving in to them.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread