Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 26th, 2023 #1
Franco

Default Strength through Oy-Veh!

Strength through Oy-Veh!: How Jews Dementedly Pursue Power by Dishonestly Playing the Victim

by Tobias Langdon.

(True story: Years ago, I had a Jewish friend. I was maybe 10 years old. I didn't even know what a Jew was (ok, barely). He lived about 5 houses down from me. His name was Mark. He was a nice kid, for the most part.

One day, Mark and I were talking about nearby Mexico. In those days, Mexico was still a separate country (today, America is Mexico, at least in the Southwest and at least under "Joe Biden's" rule).

Anyway, I told Mark, "when you go to Mexico, you don't have to pay full price for anything in the stores. You can Jew them down." Mark's dad overheard my words and came walking over to us. He said to me: "do you realize what that means??" I said, innocently, "yes, it means to bargain with the shopkeeper to get a better price." He said, "do you know that we're Jews?" I said, "No." Which was true. I didn't know. He had this very annoyed look on his face. He said, "you go home and ask your dad about the Holocaust." I felt guilty, like I had done something wrong.

But later, I found out that "Jewing people down" was a very common thing for the Jews, and, in fact, they are proud that they avoid paying full retail price whenever possible! So, Mark's dad was simply "playing the innocent Jewish victim" once again, in order to shame me, a White goy. He "saw an opening and quickly took it." That's very dishonest).

Quote: "Nazis believed in “Strength through Joy.” Jews believe in “Strength through Oy-Veh!” They deceive and manipulate White gentiles by complaining and pretending to be victims (“oy veh!” is a traditional Jewish cry of dismay or lament). You can see this principle at work in a “national billboard campaign” being run by one of Britain’s many powerful Jewish organizations"

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...ng-the-victim/

-------------------------

Thread