Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2017 #1
Dothead
Banned

Default Do you think Trump will be good for Aryans?

I have always liked Trump.

I greatly admire some of the people in his transition team like Peter Thiel, who is the example of a shining Aryan genius having founded innovative companies and products like PayPal. Thiel has also invested in Aryan projects such as life extension, seasteading and artificial intelligence.

I don't use Jewish products like Facebook which I believe, is the single biggest factor in making the modern male, emasculate, and dependent on social approval - of females. I hate what has become of today's irresponsible, unmanly generation. Of all the bad inventions, Facebook probably takes the cake, and Mark Zuckerburg deserves a special place in Hell, if such a concept exists. I haven't logged on to that platform since 2014, and feel much saner for this decision. I have a positive opinion of Twitter though. I believe it's a far more intelligent platform. You have to be really smart to convey intellectual ideas in 140 characters or less, and win thousands of followers.

Sorry, I digress. It does feel like the world has changed for the better ever since Mr. Trump won the November 8 Presidential vote, and will assume office soon. If one had paid close attention to news and media stories in last few months, it's hard to ignore this pattern of transformation sweeping worldwide, the wind's direction has changed.

Aryan creativity is definitely receiving an upshot in a Trump era even though Mr. Trump himself is actively distant from White Nationalists and other kindred ethnic movements. His policies as US President would nevertheless, have a great impact in rekindling the fiery Aryan spirit, so much of it was buried under decades of apathy and lethargy. I think the Obama years were some of the worst. He was such a bad role model that influence has converted much of the present male generation into FAGS.

Anything that is excellent in human nature has to be nurtured, so that the True Genius and in-born creativity can be unleashed. That is what helps us lead a fulfilling life, and makes the world a better place in the process. The Aryan Spirit is what has made life better for the average human being in the last 100 years. The Aryan Spirit is what put a Man on the Moon 5 decades back. The Aryan Spirit is benevolent and wanted to reduce human suffering, that is how epidemics like small pox were eradicated through the invention of vaccines.

It's too early to predict the impact that a Trump Presidency will have on making the world a better place for Aryans. But, I sincerely hope he's able to complete his first and second terms as US President, without being impeached, or being forced to resign. He's a positive force for good.

Last edited by Dothead; January 10th, 2017 at 05:46 AM.

Old January 11th, 2017 #2
roman1 TITAN

Noone can be worse then african niger who rules America in White House. Everything bad is in the past.

Thread