VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 5 Days Ago #341
Man of the road

Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The Pinellas county sheriff also threatened to kill ccw permit holders as well before if open carry was passed.
I forgot which department he was from but a high ranking cop said that it's not only a right but a duty for citizens to get a CCW. It's enough the media and nigger filth like BLM have been waging a war against the police, we shouldn't.

Old 5 Days Ago #342
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I forgot which department he was from but a high ranking cop said that it's not only a right but a duty for citizens to get a CCW. It's enough the media and nigger filth like BLM have been waging a war against the police, we shouldn't.
The badge fags are waging war on us, not vice-versa.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 4 Days Ago #343
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Also, needing a permit is unconstitutional as well and puts you in a database so the blue niggers already know you got a permit. Floriduh will never have permit less carry or lax gun laws like Missouri, West Virginia and Kansas all very white states have for example. No permit needed for concealed carry and only a few places require a permit to openly carry.

The law enforcement down here in FL mostly hate legalized concealed carry and will disarm you during interactions with them. In Missouri it is rare on a traffic stop to disarm the person. Most don't even care. Here in FL they will call for backup and disarm you and run the serial number. Check it out on youtube as well with Floriduh Highway Patrol.

The FL Sheriffs Association is against open carry and carry in schools. The bill failed in committee again a few weeks ago.

FL Has a couple pro gun sheriffs like Sheriff Ivy, but a majority of them hate the common guy having guns.

If you're into firearms then move to a very white state. Notice most southern states don't have permit less carry except for Missouri, West Virginia, and Mississippi. Other than those 3 states, Gotta go out West or the rural North East for lax gun laws.

Old 4 Days Ago #344
Man of the road

Man of the road

I imagine the reason the southern states don't have permit-less carry is because it's a way to keep guns out of the paws of niggers considering most of them can't pass a background check.

Old 4 Days Ago #345
Tony Boone
Brigadier Junior Member

Tony Boone

Quote:
I imagine the reason the southern states don't have permit-less carry is because it's a way to keep guns out of the paws of niggers considering most of them can't pass a background check.
Alabama and Mississippi both have Open Carry laws allowing one to openly carry a holstered pistol or handgun without a permit.

Mississippi also has open carry in an automobile.

Old 4 Days Ago #346
Tony Boone
Brigadier Junior Member

Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The badge fags are waging war on us, not vice-versa.
Very true. I will be posting on this with proof soon.

Old 4 Days Ago #347
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Mississippi is a permit less concealed and open carry state. You no longer need a ccw permit to carry a firearm in Mississippi and that is the most nigger fuxxated state in the union.

Out of all the states that have permit less carry, all of them are rural states. Missouri is the most populated state with it but outside of stl and KC it's rural.

Stl is nigger fuxxated yet they passed it. They have large super majorities in both chambers and they overrode the democrap governor.

St. Louis police were very against the law, but the citizens of Missouri were very vocal about passing permit less concealed carry and were clogging their senator and reps phone lines and emails.

Missouri is also deep red republican. out of 163 house seats, democraps hold only 46 seats and in the senate out of 34 seats they hold only 9 seats.

Alabama passed it in the senate this year, constitutional carry but it went nowhere in the house. Law enforcement was against it. One sheriff said they needed the permit money that permits brought his department.

Old 4 Days Ago #348
Tony Boone
Brigadier Junior Member

Tony Boone

Quote:
Mississippi is a permit less concealed and open carry state. You no longer need a ccw permit to carry a firearm in Mississippi e captive.apple.com out of 34 seats they hold only 9 seats.

Alabama passed it in the senate this ...
Alabama is open carry only and no vehicle open carry.

Mississippi is open carry and vehicle open carry.

A cop told me that Mississippi is not permit-less concealed carry state. Do you have any authority to support your statement above?

Thanks!

Old 4 Days Ago #349
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Alabama is open carry only and no vehicle open carry.

Mississippi is open carry and vehicle open carry.

A cop told me that Mississippi is not permit-less concealed carry state. Do you have any authority to support your statement above?

Thanks!
Yes. Via NRA. Passed in MS in 2016. Btw don't believe blue niggers when asking for advice on laws. My county sheriffs office thinks you need a permit to have a firearm concealed in a container inside a car here in Floriduh when that is simply not the case. You can have a firearm concealed in the center council for example in FL and not need a ccw permit.

I have no doubt a badge fag told you that and is simply ignorant of the law or just doesn't care. False arrest on stuff like this happens all the time. MS still issues permits if you want one anyway for traveling and such.

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/stat...s/mississippi/

Old 4 Days Ago #350
Tony Boone
Brigadier Junior Member

Tony Boone

Quote:
Yes. Via NRA. Passed in MS in 2016. Btw don't believe blue niggers when asking for advice on laws. My county sheriffs office thinks you need a permit to have a firearm concealed in a container inside a car here in Floriduh when that is simply not the case. You can have a firearm concealed in the center council for example in FL and not need a ccw permit.

I have no doubt a badge fag told you that and is simply ignorant of the law or just doesn't care. False arrest on stuff like this happens all the time. MS still issues permits if you want one anyway for traveling and such.

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/stat...s/mississippi/

I'll look into this further. Don't need any more unlawful arrests. This is one of the issues I'm having with local cops.

Old 4 Days Ago #351
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I'll look into this further. Don't need any more unlawful arrests. This is one of the issues I'm having with local cops.
Also in many states having a permit allows you to carry inside more places.

Like Missouri for example carrying into a prohibited by law place such as a sports arena or college for example with a ccw permit is only a citation at the worst. Carrying into a college or stadium via permit less carry will result in an arrest. Same with a courthouse for example. If you accidently forget to disarm it's a crime in MO but with a ccw permit from any state it's only a citation for carrying inside a courthouse.

So if you're a person in MO for example and always carry then it's not a bad thing to have a permit in case you accidently carry into a prohibited location you will only get a fine instead of arrest.

I know your history with the badge fags. The thing is they can arrest us on any bullshit they like and cause you to have to spend money on lawyers even though you didn't do anything against the law.

Blue nigs can be especially bad if you live in a small town or county and they get pissed off at you. Then can make your life a nightmare when the whole dept. knows your name.

I forgot the guys name on here but he lives in WI now. I remember he posted about when he lived in Jew Jersey he had a problem with a state police blue nigger harassing him at the bus stop every morning before work and causing him to be late for work constantly because he missed the bus and pissing off his boss. Somehow his boss knew this badge fags supervisor and requested a meeting with them and then the harassment stopped.

Thread