Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1201
Crowe

I've seen plenty of people who claim to be christian, yet don't really believe in all the nonsense, and more or less claim to be 'christian' only because it's popular, and they wish to maintain social connections. And most of these churches function nothing more than places for old ladies to get together and socialize with other old ladies. It's effectively just a social network for people.

Yet someone who speaks their mind, and gives an honest opinion about something, and refuses to feign belief in jewish fairy tales - is deemed 'anti-social'. I think christians are snowflakes, and just like queers, they seek reassurance from their peers that they're normal. This is a perfect example for how stupidity is contagious.

I saw a very un-christian man make a miraculous conversion, a "born again" christian. All because he ended up meeting a female. While this women he got with is quite attractive, I asked him straight up, man to man, between me and him, this is all just a show, right? His words were "of course it is!". He told me that christian women are easy, and recommended that I show up to one of these churches. 2 months later, they split up, and he's back to being the same as guy I used to know. The difference between me and him, is that I got too much pride to feign belief in jewish fairy tales, just to get with an easy female.

Last edited by Crowe; January 23rd, 2018 at 07:07 AM.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1202
Ray Allan

That's interesting--many years ago, the last time I went to any xtian church, the single young women there were the biggest stuck-up bitches you ever saw, especially the attractive ones, including the pastor's daughter who was like the queen bee of the place. No difference really from the ones in high school. It is all about being in cliques, social status, and all that other bullshit. So I'm convinced most of these so-called christians are just a bunch of self-righteous assholes pretending to be something they're not--just like most people in the secular world, only believing in the jewish fairy tales to reinforce their social acceptability.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; January 23rd, 2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1203
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I've never seen anything paranormal in my life that couldn't be explained by science. What you describe might be the precursor to some kinda mental illness, or as little as a lack of intellectual honesty.

Oh, and I can speak to those Catholic "paranormal" experiences, because I was raised in the church.

Did you ever go to mass for Lent, or Ash Wednesday where they put that ash cross on your forehead? Just to intensify the theatrics, they'd have somebody stand behind you to catch you when the holy ghost enters your body. . Me as an 8 year old kid made the remark "They're faking it". I had the ash cross put on my forehead at least 5 or 6 times, and I don't remember feeling any different. This *must* be paranormal, and gawd works in mysterious ways. There were people quite literally faking their asses off with theatrics just to get attention. People even faking going through seizures. THIS IS CHRISTIANITY.
I remember getting the sadz when my ashes blew off my forehead on the playground.

I also remember wondering why the St. Christopher's medal we wore would protect us because it was blessed by a Priest...why wouldn't god just protect us?

And I felt guilty for having that thought, which shows the mind-control in effect, age 6.

I also witnessed the fake hysterics of the evangelical set you are describing, but I was much older, 11. I knew it was fake and felt guilty for that, too.

Same as Elie Weisel's book 'Night', the first time I ever, gasp, questioned a Holocau$t narrative being valid or invalid.
When he said they hung a guy three times and he didn't die, I knew that was garbage. I then wondered if the whole book was garbage, and if other stories about it were, too. Felt very bad for thinking that, I was 11/12.

Guilty feelings for knowledge and reality, a recipe for controlling a population, and keeping them stupid/compliant.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1204
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That's interesting--many years ago, the last time I went to any xtian church, the single young women there were the biggest stuck-up bitches you ever saw, especially the attractive ones, including the pastor's daughter who was like the queen bee of the place. No difference really from the ones in high school. It is all about being in cliques, social status, and all that other bullshit. So I'm convinced most of these so-called christians are just a bunch of self-righteous assholes pretending to be something their not--just like most people in the secular world, only believing in the jewish fairy tales to reinforce their social acceptability.

Yes--when a whale with a unibrow is 'the most beautiful girl in church' or some kids with ADD spaziod behavior, who are running around the room maniacally poking people, are 'the most wonderful boys in church'.....you will find out later those are the Pastor's kids. Then you say, "oooohh."

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1205
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Dan Barker, former associate pastor at a Religious Society of Friends (Quaker) church, an Assembly of God, and an independent Charismatic church, turned Atheist in 1984 when he could deny what he'd learned no more. He wrote several Christian musicals and was successful, but gave it up to start over as an Atheist.

Here he is in a debate, laying waste the arguments of a Xtian spic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekMQL3JdXzM
I only made into several minutes of Barker's blasphemous lefttard rant. These are the typical atheist arguments. Their "morality" is the cultural-Marxist one, he even used the term "misogynist." In other words, the inversion of the traditional, Godly, order.

The only question I have is why are you a member of this clearly leftist organization instead of currently being a member of a WN one? Is "freeing" our people from religion more important than awakening them to what's going on? Now, if you approached this from the angle of exposing the cuck false churches, I would be totally on board. However, this organization is obviously coming from the far-left angle that God is a (insert leftist buzzword here)

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1206
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I only made into several minutes of Barker's blasphemous lefttard rant. These are the typical atheist arguments. Their "morality" is the cultural-Marxist one, he even used the term "misogynist." In other words, the inversion of the traditional, Godly, order.

The only question I have is why are you a member of this clearly leftist organization instead of currently being a member of a WN one? Is "freeing" our people from religion more important than awakening them to what's going on? Now, if you approached this from the angle of exposing the cuck false churches, I would be totally on board. However, this organization is obviously coming from the far-left angle that God is a (insert leftist buzzword here)
You don't need to ask anymore questions as though you are above others, you need to answer some, but can't.

What are you a member of, btw, and who in WNism do YOU help, since you are saying that yet again, which was answered thoroughly.

You can't and won't defend your religion, your god, with facts...the bible requires you to do so, actually.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1207
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
The only question I have is
You were answered that question, and others, but did not answer any of the questions posed to you.

In typical fashion, you believe you are above answering anything. You're not.

If you can't defend your god, then there is no point to you being here simply asking people personal questions they already answered.

You are required to defend him, or he will 'vomit you out' of his mouth, lol. One of my favorite examples of Semitic insanity in scripture.

Of course you can't watch that or any other vid showing Christians making fools of themselves....here is another, without Dan, lol:

Bart Ehrman vs. Robert Price....I'm sure you won't 'be able to watch' this either, so why pretend you are fighting to prove Christianity is true and good for Whites?:

Bart Ehrman is one of the most repsected Christian apologists: why do you agree with his arguments? I agree with Price, he is a scholar of mythicist theory, which I agree with.

I've discussed that here before as well, in detail.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1208
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Science and History: the Anecdote to all Myths

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1209
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Linder on Reality Opposers (Xtians)

"It's a sicko death cult, which is why it works so well for the Jews"--Linder.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1210
Man of the road

Quote:
You don't need to ask anymore questions as though you are above others, you need to answer some, but can't.

What are you a member of, btw, and who in WNism do YOU help, since you are saying that yet again, which was answered thoroughly.

You can't and won't defend your religion, your god, with facts...the bible requires you to do so, actually.
What I'll tell you, you'll discard anyways because your left wing friends know better. Do you feel "empowered" listening to them screech about "gender equality?" You've mentioned that California couple, but how many kids do you have?

I am not a member of any group currently, but if I was, it would certainly be a WN one rather than any left wing one. I do however want to at least donate some money to the defense fund of the Charlottesville men. If you know where I could do it, it would be appreciated.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1211
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Poor little man, tries to insult, cuz no facts

Quote:
What I'll tell you, you'll discard anyways because your left wing friends know better. Do you feel "empowered" listening to them screech about "gender equality?" You've mentioned that California couple, but how many kids do you have?
I have friends of both right, left, and in between politics. Science and non-belief are not political.

Attempted insults, but you don't defend yer god. And more questions from the entitled mental midget. (That's a direct insult, cuz I'm not cowardly, 'man of the road').

Kids: let's see, I'm not abusing 13 of them sexually, beating them, and starving them, then running to church.

Re having kids: I will know if I'm pregnant or not in a week or so, we're trying. I also have spent over a decade working with Autistic and blind kids doing ABA Therapy. A boy I worked with never spoke til age 5, working with me he did, and was doing math in first grade on a 5th grade level. I love kids.

How many kids do you have?

Nobody would know who you were to verify, though, because you don't trust god to protect you in releasing your name and face I guess.

Quote:
I am not a member of any group currently, but if I was, it would certainly be a WN one rather than any left wing one. I do however want to at least donate some money to the defense fund of the Charlottesville men. If you know where I could do it, it would be appreciated.
^^Like a nigger, sense of entitlement, lol.

It's been posted, by me and others, in the Charlottesville thread.

Answer questions before posing more, hon. You've shown all I say to be true, yet again.

Glory!

*BTW:is Linder a leftist feminist? Cuz he's an Atheist like me.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1212
Man of the road

Quote:
"It's a sicko death cult, which is why it works so well for the Jews"--Linder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAE6CQGtJhU

Mr. Linder is spot on regarding niggers. I certainly don't think they're our equal, or even human for that matter. I have no doubt that God created this species for the sheer purpose of them serving man. That's why the Arabid, Berbers, Chinese, and other groups enslaved them; for that is their earthly destiny.

Like I've mentioned before, don't let these fake cuck "churches" fool you, they've been infiltrated and subjugated by the enemy. In Europe during the Middle Ages if a criminal committed a serious crime, the Church itself would order and carry out the execution. Sounds like the polar opposite of today's "Christianity."

Despite your antagonism towards me, the burden of proof that God does not exist is on you. I wouldn't be calling others mental midgets if you can't figure out that The Roman Church, like virtually all other institutions in the Aryan world, has been taken over. Our school system has been infested, do we stop education? No, we home school our kids. The media has been subverted, do we stop reading news? Of course not, we formed our own alternative media.

That's precisely what needs to be done with Christianity. Whether we like it or not, it is connected to our people like Islam is with Arabs and Persians. It would be a far easier task to get our folk to embrace traditional Christianity en masse, which would by default decimate the overwhelming majority of Marxist dogma, than to give it up.

Last edited by Man of the road; January 24th, 2018 at 04:03 AM.

Old January 24th, 2018 #1213
Crowe

Quote:
I remember getting the sadz when my ashes blew off my forehead on the playground.

I also remember wondering why the St. Christopher's medal we wore would protect us because it was blessed by a Priest...why wouldn't god just protect us?
Yeah Catholics are a strange bunch. They got something like 80 or 100+ individual saints they prey to for various things. I remember my mom put some sorta badge above the rear view mirror in her car of some saint that was supposed to protect us if we ever got in a car wreck. If she lost something, she would pray to some saint, etc. My grandmother wouldn't pray to gawd or jeboo directly, but to mary. Seems like polytheism to me. This is *real* Catholicism.

Old January 24th, 2018 #1214
Crowe

Quote:
Despite your antagonism towards me, the burden of proof that God does not exist is on you.
Actually, the burden of proof is on the one making the claims, and the more outrageous the claim, the more evidence is required to prove it. It's on you to prove that your omnipotent jew-god exists; the big rabbi in the sky, and his jewboy son, born from the womb of a virgin jewish woman. Not the other way around. This is just another example of christians queering axioms they don't understand at a basic level. You're not right until someone proves you're wrong, and you have to prove that you're right to begin with.

Old January 24th, 2018 #1215
Man of the road

Quote:
Yeah Catholics are a strange bunch. They got something like 80 or 100+ individual saints they prey to for various things. I remember my mom put some sorta badge above the rear view mirror in her car of some saint that was supposed to protect us if we ever got in a car wreck. If she lost something, she would pray to some saint, etc. My grandmother wouldn't pray to gawd or jeboo directly, but to mary. Seems like polytheism to me. This is *real* Catholicism.

That's Saint Christopher you are speaking about, the patron saint of travelers and motorists. The polytheism claim has been addressed in the www.antipopefrancis.com site I've posted. In a nutshell, we don't worship saints but request them to act as an intermediary between the Lord.

Old January 24th, 2018 #1216
Crowe

Quote:
That's Saint Christopher you are speaking about, the patron saint of travelers and motorists. The polytheism claim has been addressed in the www.antipopefrancis.com site I've posted. In a nutshell, we don't worship saints but request them to act as an intermediary between the Lord.
So what you're saying is that your omnipotent deity has too much on his plate to be everywhere at once, and multi-task all these prayers from sniveling maggots? And requires middle men, and underlings to expedite this? . If there is an architect of the universe, your gawd objectively isn't it.

Last edited by Crowe; January 24th, 2018 at 07:22 AM.

Old January 24th, 2018 #1217
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
with one side presenting evidence and the other presenting feelings.
"My feels prove more than any actual real evidence ever could".

Pretty much how all leftists push their views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Jihad View Post
Agreed both suck and drag us into mess , historically Christianity separated us from European roots. Even during Crusades you could see signs of it doing so when the Venetians asked the Crusaders to pillage Zadar and Byzantium and later did not send any help in the name of fairy tale God to Balkans when Bosnia was about to fall , screw both of it.

When I see them say stupid things makes me wanna chop their head off.
Yep they pretty much ignored Spain and went around Europe killing heretics, heathens and any other whites they deemed weren't christian enough.

Old January 24th, 2018 #1218
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
So what you're saying is that your omnipotent deity has too much on his plate to be everywhere at once, and multi-task all these prayers from sniveling maggots? And requires middle men, and underlings to expedite this? . If there is an architect of the universe, your gawd objectively isn't it.
To be fair you can't blame jewish god for using middle men.

After all who would want to personally deal with the constant whinging of simple minded peasants on a daily bases?

Old January 24th, 2018 #1219
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
"My feels prove more than any actual real evidence ever could".

Pretty much how all leftists push their views.
Christians use similar "muh feelings" arguments as the cultural marxists do to justify their positions. It's just another example of both being 2 peas from the same jew-pod. I feel like gawd exists, so he must. I feel like all races are equal, so they must be.

Old January 24th, 2018 #1220
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
To be fair you can't blame jewish god for using middle men.

After all who would want to personally deal with the constant whinging of simple minded peasants on a daily bases?
The same jew god can't even beat satan, his supposed archnemesis. One of your creations rises up to challenge you, and you can't even exterminate it? If there is any moral to the story for this jew gawd, it's one of incompetence and weakness. I guess this makes me a blaspheming heretic.

Tags
#1, christianity

Thread