Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 23rd, 2018 #1
JohnfracasseZOG

Angry Mexican Uber driver in US illegally charged with four rapes

A California Uber driver living in the country illegally has been charged with raping, assaulting and robbing at least four young women.

Alfonso Alarcon-Nunez, 39, faces 10 criminal charges, including forcible rape, rape of an intoxicated victim, oral copulation of an intoxicated victim and first degree burglary. He pleaded not guilty to all 10 counts Monday and was being held on $1.4 million bail.

San Luis Obispo County District Attorney Dan Dow said Alarcon-Nunez was not always driving for Uber when he picked up those women but added that the alleged crimes show that the company should improve its driver screening process.

Prosecutors say Alarcon-Nunez targeted women who were on their way home from parties. After driving them home, investigators say he would assault the women and steal their property -- including cell phones and jewelry.

Authorities told KSBY that Alarcon-Nunez would collect payment for the rides through Venmo to disguise his identity and his Uber records. Prosecutors say he has also used the alias "Bruno Diaz" and his Venmo username was "Brush Bat."

Dow said Monday that Alarcon-Nunez's alleged victims are between 19 and 22 years old and three were intoxicated when they were assaulted. The alleged crimes are said to have occurred in December and January in San Luis Obispo, a city of about 45,000 with a large population of college students.

Predators in cars parked outside bars or restaurants "jump in front of the actual Uber driver and they will take someone unsuspecting to their home. And that's a way of putting someone at risk, and in this case that's exactly what's alleged to have happened," Dow said.

Dow urged Uber users to make sure they are getting in the car of the correct driver by verifying the license plate and other information provided to clients.

Dow says detectives are looking for potential witnesses and trying to determine if there are additional victims in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties northwest of Los Angeles.

Officials say Alarcon-Nunez, originally from Mexico, returned to the U.S. illegally after a voluntary deportation from New Mexico in 2005. Dow did not have details about why he was deported or whether he has a criminal record in the U.S.

Alarcon-Nunez's immigration status will not have a bearing on the prosecution, Dow said. He could face life in prison if convicted on all charges.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/22...our-rapes.html

Old January 23rd, 2018 #2
Ironguard1940

Default The sanctuary state-for spic rapists

Doing the jobs 'murricans won't do...

Old January 23rd, 2018 #3
Susan

I think I'd stay away from using Uber. In the Atlanta metro area, there have been a number of instances of rape of female passengers by mud drivers.

Whites really need to stay away from public transportation if at all possible.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #4
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I think I'd stay away from using Uber. In the Atlanta metro area, there have been a number of instances of rape of female passengers by mud drivers.

MARTA......moving africans rapidly through atlanta.

But it's no different wherever the kneegrow population is significant. Public transportation is a white man's nightmare. Noise, omnipresent threat of violence from kneegars, and the smell. On that note............................

Why do niggers stink?

So that the blind can hate them too.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #5
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
MARTA......moving africans rapidly through atlanta.

But it's no different wherever the kneegrow population is significant. Public transportation is a white man's nightmare. Noise, omnipresent threat of violence from kneegars, and the smell. On that note............................

Why do niggers stink?

So that the blind can hate them too.
Hard to believe any White person could fuck a smelly kneegrow.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Kidnapping too, Lots of Missing Uber Takers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Too true: One sex attack in London per week from Uber back in May 2016:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tack-week.html

Same with 'Lyft' and some of these others, high rates of sex assault and many niggers and Latrinos doing the driving.

I took a cab once in Austin and the guy was literally driving at one point with his knees while he scrolled through his 'sail foam'. Right next to the concrete median on the highway doing 80.

If you don't get nigger/arab/latrino raped, you might get to hit a wall from the awesome drivin' (Mexicans are issued a license in Mexico with no driver's exam, btw).

There is also a human trafficking prob with cabs, some cab companies are not legit and girls have never been seen again.

This girl disappeared after telling her mom she was getting an Uber, April 2016.
http://www.insideedition.com/headlin...was-in-an-uber

Many similar stories.

Stay away, especially girls/women.

Thread