VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Happy Birthday Stonewall Jackson

Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson

Born January 21, 1824 in Clarksburg, Virginia (now West Virginia)
Mortally wounded on May 2, 1863 at the Battle of Chancellorsville, Virginia by friendly fire
Died May 10, 1863 Guinea Station, Virginia
Buried in Stonewall Jackson Memorial Cemetery Lexington, Virginia

One of my favorite Confederate generals, perhaps tied with Nathan Bedford Forrest. If Jackson had had 40,000 infantry troops and Forrest had 5000 cavalry with him, I do not believe any yankee army in the field could have defeated them.

Old January 21st, 2018 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson

Born January 21, 1824 in Clarksburg, Virginia (now West Virginia)
Mortally wounded on May 2, 1863 at the Battle of Chancellorsville, Virginia by friendly fire
Died May 10, 1863 Guinea Station, Virginia
Buried in Stonewall Jackson Memorial Cemetery Lexington, Virginia

One of my favorite Confederate generals, perhaps tied with Nathan Bedford Forrest. If Jackson had had 40,000 infantry troops and Forrest had 5000 cavalry with him, I do not believe any yankee army in the field could have defeated them.
Yes, John Stonewall Jackson Chennault was named after him, he is descended of Robert E Lee. The Chennaults came to VA on the Nassau to Essex County. Their name was Decheneau at that time, they were Huguenots.

Funny we know where we came from, right down to the boat names, and yet we are given these revisionist history lessons. And abatements of a culture.

Try to knock down a mosque and the modern day descendants of Mayflower and Nassau passengers would be screeching up a storm. They'll gladly help suicide their own race and orphan themselves, because they've literally been made self destructive level retarded when it comes to race.

We would be alerted to Mandella's 'berfday' on TV more likely than any of our ancestors.

Dead White debbils? Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

The time slots are filled with weeks long documentary series' about who shot Tupac. That and aliens.

Not the real kind we should be worried about, not the ones who 'dream', but the little green ones.

Old January 21st, 2018 #3
Donncha Dennis

1:20 If the north triumphs in this war it will be the triumph of commerce banks and factories. Responsible government will end. He definitely saw something even a lot of northerners could not foresee. Industrialization tearing up a deep rooted way of life where once before was a farming community now a sprawling squalor of wage slaves working unending hours in factories. I can only imagine the hardcore men and women and children working in the factories of that day and age. Luckily it took time but America and Europe did clean up the squalor and improve the safety conditions of working but that's only because the people fought and died for those rights.

Its a shame he was cut down by his own men in a accidental shooting/misidentification. One can only wonder what would have been if he had lived. Studying his campaigns one gets the sense that with so little he could accomplish so much!

Last edited by Donncha Dennis; January 21st, 2018 at 08:58 PM.

Thread