VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2018 #1
Tony Boone

Default Muh Dick: MPD Officer Accused of Raping a Woman in his Police Car

MPD Officer Accused of Raping a Woman in his Police Car

http://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-coun...-car/922285704

Quote:
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) - A City of Mobile Police Officer is under investigation after being accused of rape.

The Lagniappe reports that narcotics officer Jamal Pettway is accused of raping a woman inside his assigned police vehicle in downtown Mobile last October.

MPD says an internal affairs investigation was conducted and is now complete. The findings were presented to the Mobile County District Attorney’s Office.

Pettway’s case will now go to a grand jury.

No word on Pettway’s employment status with the police department. MPD says it is taking appropriate actions to address his alleged charges.

Stay with News 5 for the latest developments of this case.

Last edited by Tony Boone; January 21st, 2018 at 01:19 AM.

Old January 21st, 2018 #2
Man of the road

How did I know it was a rape (sub) ape even before clicking the link?

Old January 21st, 2018 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post

http://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-coun...-car/922285704
Jamal be a rapist...dat be a surprise.

It is always scary to me to see nig or Mexi cops, very. Many cases back in Texas of women being pulled over for the purpose of sexual attack of some kind, almost always a non-White.

There was even a case somehwere, I can't remember where, of a wummin cop who molested two girls after pulling them over for speeding or something, did a 'cavity search'.

You know something is wrong when you get pulled over for not using a turn signal and they ask you to remove your clothes.

Not really funny though, but it's to the really unreal point of cuck when 'Jamal' has the power to use a badge to rape or kill Whites.

Old January 21st, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Jeez.

We have the same shit here in Floriduh with badge fags muh diking as well. It seems at least once a week blue niggers are on the local news because of misconduct here in SWFL.

Old January 21st, 2018 #5
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Are we sure it was 'real' rape, or 'he looked at her without consent' rape?

Old January 21st, 2018 #6
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
Given the species of the "cop," I'd say the first.

Old January 21st, 2018 #7
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

Default Jamal the typical !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Every Jamal I’ve ever known has been a baby-faced fat mutha pucker. How do they grow up in their twenties and thirties and still retain that smiley,pudgy, infantile look? It’s probably a good indication in this case that their emotions and intelligence are still in the infantile stages too, but that baby face smile and baby fat is no indication that he isn’t just as dangerous as older adult bucks. I swear a nigger's whole life revolves around “muh dik.” I’ve seen nigger kids dancing and doing real pelvic thrusts at the age of five or six. I think it’s no small amount of instinct and some learning by watching daddy in action every day. You never see a young white kid before puberty doing that kind of dancing.

James Baldwin's book was required reading in high school and he would talk about these ten year old "man child’s" and babies having babies, etc. and him banging some red headed white slut: “He felt the venom shoot out of him, enough for a hundred black-white babies.” Later I realized that most niggers pretty much talk and feel this way and this intellectualized and glorified nigger was a close approximation as any other nigger he wrote about.

Last edited by L. Edwards; January 21st, 2018 at 09:59 PM.

Old January 22nd, 2018 #8
Ray Allan

And other, pale-faced blue niggers (I won't call them White, thanks Erik T. White) cover for this shitbag nigger blue nigger because they are part of the same po-leece brotherhood (armed gang). They are all worthless scum--who have been given the power of life and death over us.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 22nd, 2018 #9
Erik T. White

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Edwards View Post
Every Jamal I’ve ever known has been a baby-faced fat mutha pucker. How do they grow up in their twenties and thirties and still retain that smiley,pudgy, infantile look? It’s probably a good indication in this case that their emotions and intelligence are still in the infantile stages too, but that baby face smile and baby fat is no indication that he isn’t just as dangerous as older adult bucks. I swear a nigger's whole life revolves around “muh dik.” I’ve seen nigger kids dancing and doing real pelvic thrusts at the age of five or six. I think it’s no small amount of instinct and some learning by watching daddy in action every day. You never see a young white kid before puberty doing that kind of dancing.

James Baldwin's book was required reading in high school and he would talk about these ten year old "man child’s" and babies having babies, etc. and him banging some red headed white slut: “He felt the venom shoot out of him, enough for a hundred black-white babies.” Later I realized that most niggers pretty much talk and feel this way and this intellectualized and glorified nigger was a close approximation as any other nigger he wrote about.
Male niggers have few drives other than muh dik. Male and female niggers just breed indiscriminately. The males and females have no useful purpose other than starting riots, burning their own stores and homes, and killing each other, and blaming yt and demanding more benfitz. Too bad they don't kill each other with a very, very high frequency, e. g., Chimpcongo with 100,000 nig on nig murders per year.

They really need to thin their own herd. The faster the better.

But, their masters don't want genocide of them yet.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; January 22nd, 2018 at 01:08 AM. Reason: clarification

Old January 22nd, 2018 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Edwards View Post

He attacked a White waitress once, went into a rage when she wouldn't serve him.

Baldwin was a fag.

He was smarter than most nigs and it is clear that he has more White than most, same as all the other smarter than most nigs, they are really carrying a lot of White DNA. Frederick Douglass, Malcolm X (Little), even Obummer, are clearly gene hacking their way to being better than their fellow nig.

I read 'Up from Slavery' and that nigga also said enough to show that niggers never change. They used to live in dumps and fix up their wagon and ride around it in, no food for the kids. A nigger stole his coat. It was Whites who helped him get ahead, his fellow niggers were jealous and stole from him, etc.

Re baby-faces: that is true, that should be paid attention to. They are like a feral animal that might look copacetic on the surface, but the 'feral' can still come out at any moment.

That is one of the things so scary in the testimony in the Christian and Newsom case. If you watch that piece of shit 'Lamaricus Davidson' or whatever his retarded name was, it is real disturbing that feigned 'baby who didn't get no love and didn't really participate' act. Whites fall for this stuff when Mexicans and Niggers do it and it's awful, they really need to wise up. These people hate us, but they are going to call you 'ma'am' and 'sir' and smile until they are in a position to do harm. They don't always come at you looking like Lil' Bow Wow.

Old January 22nd, 2018 #11
Man of the road

Even the more intelligent niggers are just as ignorant and vile as the rest of them. They are a cursed slave species that only wants to harm Aryans.

The cultural-Marxist "saint" - Morton Lucifer the Koon was defiling White hookers and beating them while presenting as a voice of morality during the day. These things know no empathy, ethics, or decorum. That's why they were segregated in the Old South.

The nigger does not understand that the reason it was treated like crap is because that's exactly what it is. Society has been treating them undeservingly well for the last 50+ years and what has the result been? They've been getting even worse and worse with each decade.

Old January 22nd, 2018 #12
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
Considering it was "Jamal," I'd venture it was "real" rape.

Subhumans can't exist in a human society.

14/88

Erik

Thread