VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Judge JEWdy being sued-by two other jews

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...cid=spartandhp

I detest this kike bitch like few others. If anyone deserved a dirtnap, this bitch does.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...cid=spartandhp

I detest this kike bitch like few others. If anyone deserved a dirtnap, this bitch does.
I share your detest of that kike bitch. I'm appalled at some people I've known slightly who just love that kike bitch's show!!!!

If she takes a dirtnap, be sure to expose the thing to sunlight when it gets up out of its coffin!!!! (I DO know you mean a permanent dirtnap: however, if there was ever a part for an old kike bitch vampire she would be perfect.)

14/88

Erik

Old January 23rd, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I share your detest of that kike bitch. I'm appalled at some people I've known slightly who just love that kike bitch's show!!!!

If she takes a dirtnap, be sure to expose the thing to sunlight when it gets up out of its coffin!!!! (I DO know you mean a permanent dirtnap: however, if there was ever a part for an old kike bitch vampire she would be perfect.)

14/88

Erik
I generally can't stand the bitch, however I do admit it's fun to watch her because she isn't afraid to lay into niggers on her show and tear them a new asshole. I'm sure if she was a white male and did that there would be all kinds of outcry about being racist and shieet.

Thread